Helahel

Something you noticed in S*** profile?

Something you noticed in S*** profile?

Faizzan Created Apr 26, 2021 05:42
43 Comments

I just visited on s ( our beloved miss modern Canadian) profile because I was missing her.
But one thing weird I found.
She wrote "other" In religion column.
Someone please ask her why?

This topic has 81 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 26, 2021 05:46

I ask you : why were you missing her ?

Faizzan

Apr 26, 2021 13:42

@tawakkul .. We have multiple high level debate with her...
Most of us ( which regularly visit in forum) know her.
She is Muslim we had debate on multiple issues.
But now she wrote " Other " In her religion column.

Mohamed

Apr 26, 2021 14:15

I don't know who it is but you made me laugh
prejudices are not good in Islam dear brother

if she says what is muslim then she is muslim
until we prove the contrary

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 26, 2021 14:42

Shes probably from another branch of Islam and the option wasn't listed. ALLAHU Alam

Again,i will say this again and again,only a handfull are muslimeen
Allah knows them,we do not.

Faizzan

Apr 26, 2021 16:24

She is Muslim, earlier she used to write as Muslim

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 26, 2021 16:27

She is a Muslim

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 26, 2021 16:29

And we shouldn't think otherwise because only Allah knows what's inside us so you may see others parading how good of Muslim they are but inside they are not and maybe others don't look Muslims but inside they are we don't know we don't judge a book by its cover but we leave things to Allah coz Allah knows best

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 26, 2021 17:37

We judge by its cover and only ALLAH knows the inside.

This is the correct criteria actually

Faizzan

Apr 26, 2021 17:58

Tawakul.. Indeed

Samer

Apr 26, 2021 18:13

Salaam,
To be a Muslim is not enough to go to paradise. In the last 20 years I have seen Muslims men/women make big zina, in a clear day. I feel very bad to tell that. Too much 2 faces people. What pisses me off when I see women on youtube with hijab and everyday come and advertise for new make up, isn't this haram to show your face in details in front of millions?

Faizzan

Apr 26, 2021 18:24

@samer ... You are right.. If I say Indian Muslim new generation girls.. It's reach upto the level of azab ( Allah knows well)
Zina is very common here.. That's why I see every women as suspect ( I know I'm wrong.. I shouldn't disrespect)

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 26, 2021 19:13

Let's not mention Shia's temporary "marriage ", since you're one,Samer

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 26, 2021 19:14

The time when zina is done in public has come and we can't do anything about it except protect ourselves
May Allah guide us.ameen

Samer

Apr 26, 2021 19:15

Seems not only in India. I have seen bad Arab women too. They do a lot of things that a normal western women don't do. On line thing if you understand me. Before our women were very polite and respects their body but now they eat unislamic meet, not halal and drink and smoke and after all of that ping pong in life, they marry a fool Muslim guy.

I have seen Muslim parents give their daughters to western guys that knows nothing about Islam not even saying the shahada in the front of others and they make a clip on youtube and how happy they are in the marriage ceremony and no one asking them why that guy is not Muslim yet? We are making basterds.

Samer

Apr 26, 2021 19:36

Oh, so you decline Zawaj al mutaa or temporary marriage?๐Ÿ˜ฎ
You give us literature about Islam yet you ignore Zawaj al mutaa or temporally marriage? Did you ever read the whole Quran or you only take what you like and what you don't like, you just ignore?

Did you ever read al Bukhari and Muslim hadith? If not, I can enlighten you, maybe you want to become Shia and follow our Prophet and his progeny. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Mohamed

Apr 26, 2021 20:11

@samer so you are chiite
Zawaj al mutaa is only a kamouflage of zina
you get married for an hour or some day
Do you accept this for your sister, daughter or mother?
I apologize if there is any offense towards you, but I just want to show you the stupidity of the idea

Samer

Apr 26, 2021 20:38

Mohamad, are you really Muslim? I mean do you follow the Prophet and his Quran? Do you accept the Quran as a whole? Do you believe in al -Sahaba? Do you want me to send you a shock wave news about the Sahaba? You do love the Sahaba, right?

Why you think I will get offended about that? It is just a marriage, you need to read the Quran about the Mutaa marriage and the historical Hadith. The Mutaa marriage is not created by me or by Shia!? I will be waiting for your conformation that you need that shock wave?๐Ÿ˜Ž

Mohamed

Apr 26, 2021 20:54

dear friend i was not born yesterday
and it's not the first time that I meet a Shiite

if you think you are going to tell me something that i never heard you are wrong
so I am not afraid of anything (light does not fear darkness)

So say what you think you're doing us a favor to keep it๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
and yes i am a muslim i read the quran and there is nothing you say

Samer

Apr 26, 2021 21:44

Did you ever read verse 24 of Surat an-Nisa? It is not from my pocket believe me. The verse of Mutโ€™ah 4:24 ๐Ÿ˜‰
ูู…ุง ุงุณุชู…ุชุนุชู… ุจู‡ ู…ู†ู‡ู† ูุขุชูˆู‡ู† ุฃุฌูˆุฑู‡ู† ูุฑูŠุถุฉ ูˆู„ุง ุฌู†ุงุญ ุนู„ูŠูƒู… ููŠู…ุง ุชุฑุงุถูŠุชู… ุจู‡ ู…ู† ุจุนุฏ ุงู„ูุฑูŠุถุฉ ุฅู† ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูƒุงู† ุนู„ูŠู…ุง ุญูƒูŠู…ุง
Welcome to the darkness๐Ÿคฃ

Do you want answers for your question too? I will add an youtube clip so you and others can get all the answers. Please if you are seeking the truth keep searching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCGg1aK91Yc

Faizzan

Apr 27, 2021 00:16

Samer.. muta is haraam, haraam, haraam,
No any authentic hadith there for this.
And if you talking about Blaga.. Then I don't believe in blaga.
Muta is just Zina..

Faizzan

Apr 27, 2021 00:20

List of the hadith which prohibited Mutah
sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 526

sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 527

Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 86, Number 91

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3260

Sahih Muslim Book 021, Number 4763

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3262

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3263

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3264

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3265

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3266

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3267

Faizzan

Apr 27, 2021 00:22

"'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) heard that Ibn Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) gave some relaxation in connection with the contracting of temporary marriage, whereupon he said: Don't be hasty (in your religious verdict), Ibn 'Abbas, for Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the Day of Khaibar prohibited for ever the doing of it-And eating of the flesh of domestic asses." (Muslim 8.3266)

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2021 03:39

Rasulullah (saws) permitted mutaa for the sahaba when they were away from home,during battle. And that was one occasion only. but then he prohibited it.

Shia's practice it but it's prostitutution in disguise!!!!

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2021 03:41

Do you expect honesty and honour from the ones who call our mother Aisha bad names ?!

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2021 03:44

"welcome to the darkness"??
Are you ok?

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2021 03:48

Then complain there's bastards coming out of such and such interaction with the opposite gender. Indeed they won't know their father. They meet ,pay for an amount of time with the woman,do whatever they want,ruin the woman completely,leaving her with child even but she won't know from whom it is because each week she jumps in bed with another ,because that's the honour Shia's have about themselves and how they respect women,the family in most cases have not a clue about what's happening,they do it in secret and that's also what gets you thinking : marriage is publicised,not hidden,n ot for three hours for 100$!
Prostitution !!!

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2021 03:50

What is blaga? I never heard of it

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2021 04:56

Look at samer's question "do you follow the prophet and his Quran ?"

I never heard such wording ! Saying it as if Muhammed,the chosen one,our beloved (saws) kept it to himself,or created iy himself. Audhubillah
The Quran is light for all creation,a light from the Lord of all creation

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2021 05:00

Samer said:
"Did you ever read al Bukhari and Muslim hadith? If not, I can enlighten you, maybe you want to become Shia and follow our Prophet and his progeny"

Your prophet ?
So the Sunnis don't follow Muhammed ?
Or when you say "our" prophet, yourself being Shia, you're talking about Ali (and his progeny)?

And it's not for you to enlighten anyone! ALLAH guides whom He wills!

Faizzan

Apr 27, 2021 05:23

@tawakul .. Blaga is book shiit use as a hadith..

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2021 06:15

Ahadith by ?

Faizzan

Apr 27, 2021 07:26

their own so called ahadith... not related with bukhari, muslim , tirmidi etc

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2021 07:28

Hm. I see. They created a religion of their own for themselves
Lol then say "do you ever read Bukhari? Muslim?! The whole Qur'an?"

Playing around with fire

Samer

Apr 27, 2021 10:55

Faizaan, Tawakul . Wow too much comments!? Seems you missed a lot to read?

Why you ignore a Quranic source 4:24? Did you saw the youtube clip? That guy answered everything according to your so called sunni hadith? Watch his clips they are in 9 parts. Do you accept the whole Quran or you just take things that okay with your mind? Anyway our Shia hadith are from Ahlulbayt and we don't consider al al- bukhari and Muslim as an authentic hadiths.

You do know that Asma bint Abi Bakr ุฃุณู…ุงุก ุจู†ุช ุฃุจูŠ ุจูƒุฑ enjoyed the Mutta with other Sahaba? Why you make it Haram? Who are you to allow and disallow things in the Quran? Anyone change or disobey Allah and Muhammad words will be judged in a very harsh way. Remember your words?

Samer

Apr 27, 2021 11:27

Tawakul, "Do you expect honesty and honour from the ones who call our mother Aisha bad names ?!"

Please don't make me open things about Aisha. The whole world know now what she was and what she did after the Shahad of our Prophet sella alahu alayhi we alihi wesellem. I only will give you her words and you ask yourself, is this a normal woman?
Here is a clip of a Saudi salafi/whabi imam talking about Aisha not me. Enjoy the clip, invite other sisters too? Did I awaken your curiosity, okay the clip is talking about how honour aisha was.๐Ÿ˜†

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xObvheQ8XV4

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2021 11:47

Allah knows best how she was and you zip it,son of a nobody!!

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2021 11:49

You dare open your mouth about the wife of ALLAH'S prophet,while you practice prostitution!
Filthy mushrik (which we know all Shia's are)

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2021 11:51

Who said I,tawakul,is making mutaa haram?! ALLAH made it haram! And His prophet informed the people!!!

Miskin! Confused jahil filthy mushrik

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2021 11:55

May Allah purify the earth from all evil doers ,criminals , corrupt mushrikeen!! Ameen

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2021 12:01

Providing links as if that's the ultimate truth !!
I made a post about how this "marriage" was practised and now it's forbidden. With sahih ahadith,not this and that person

Anyone makes mistakes but Muhammed(saws) didn't speak of his own accord.
The filthy will always throw their filth at the honourable !!
I can't even say "FEAR ALLAH!"
TO WHOM?! TO THE ONE WHO'S TAKEN HIS LUST AS ILLAH ?!

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2021 12:04

Quran 4:24
"Also หนforbidden areหบ married womenโ€”except หนfemaleหบ captives in your possession.1 This is Allahโ€™s commandment to you. Lawful to you are all beyond theseโ€”as long as you seek them with your wealth in a legal marriage, not in fornication. Give those you have consummated marriage with their due dowries. It is permissible to be mutually gracious regarding the set dowry. Surely Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise"

That's his proof for prostitution,ladies and gents !

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2021 12:06

Faizzan,your post stirred up other things and old hatred ,it seems! We apologise for ruining your post about the runaway Cinderella lol

Samer

Apr 27, 2021 12:16

Leave us, we Shia are kafers and mushrkeen. But you agree with Aisha and her nipple suckling to "adult" men? I would like to see a nipple doner here. I will be happy to be a good brother to all the neighbourhood. But with that I can't marry any more ๐Ÿ˜‚

Samer

Apr 27, 2021 12:26

Okay okay, tell me about those "Mariages" are they from the Quran?

Zawaj Misyar, Zawaj Misyaf, Zawaj Misfar, Zawaj friend Zawaj Binyat Attalaq. I can add more if you like.
So why you sunnis have a lot of mariages but not allowed Mutta marriage? ๐Ÿค”

Samer

Apr 27, 2021 12:33

Here is the clip talking about the newest sunni inventions of a fake marriages from their own pockets and not from the Quran or from the Prophet. Thank to Allah and the internet, everything is obvious now. You can hide the Hadith in some places but you can't hide the internet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX8xuK8HCyk

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2021 12:41

Us muslimeen only have one marriage !! And that's a public marriage,with mahr,witnesses,wali etc! There's the children coming out of it,the wife is honoured and the husband respected,the kids looked after and not abandoned!
We only divorce if we have real big issues and misunderstandings

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2021 12:42

Actually the internet is bigger fitnah than youre causing right now here !
But whatever floats your boat,mr laugh a lot and screw around!

Faizzan

Apr 27, 2021 12:59

muttah is haraaaaaaam haraaaaaaam haraaaaaam...

i have mentioned so many aunthentic hadth there .

it zina .

its prohibited

Faizzan

Apr 27, 2021 13:00

i will further discuss with you ...
but first accept that AMEER MAVIYA as our khalifa... and shahaba

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2021 13:00

Look what he mentioned "Sunnis" pracyice as marriage
It's not about what we accept,its about what's been given to us!
We don't pick and choose according to our nafs!

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2021 13:02

Faizzan are u high?!

Samer

Apr 27, 2021 13:11

The biggest blessing to Muslims are the internet. Without the internet no one know who aisha or abo bakr or umer was. The internet give us the acces to Bukhari and Muslim and other books and we discovered their true nature. You didn't tell us, do you agree with Aisha nipple suckling for adult men? I want to hear how honoured you are?

Faizzan

Apr 27, 2021 13:36

@tawakul ? Why ?

Faizzan

Apr 27, 2021 13:38

Samer... Every Muslim around the world knows who is abu bakr, usman, umar, ali, Aisha, amir maviya.

Only the children of muttah don't know them

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2021 13:43

1.You mean Muawiya?
2. Well said
3. Allah knows them,you do not!!

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2021 13:44

What nipole suckling you're talking about ,Mr sfr izzah?

Samer

Apr 27, 2021 15:55

Weird, I gave you an audio & video clip about your mother Aisha and how she was giving adult men nipple sucking fatwa but you play deaf? And don't lie, you are fasting, right? And you are not allowed to use Taqiya ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sahih Muslim volume 5 page 622.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xObvheQ8XV4

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2021 16:12

Get lost,dude!

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2021 16:12

Get lost,dude!

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2021 16:16

Alhamdulillah I don't follow the "shuyukh" or my nafs!

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2021 16:17

Bunch of lost idiots !!

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2021 16:21

Hm,i watched the beginning of the idiots talking,and actually the story is different!
It's not Aisha who was breastfeeding,it was her sister and the guy wasn't so old as you guys say. And none can enter upon the wives of the prophet except with given permission and she talks from behind the veil. You're but a bunch of people of the fire and I ask Allah to never let you exit it for what you and others say and believe of His pure slaves!! Ameen ya rabbi!

Samer

Apr 27, 2021 16:23

Don't mix Ahlulbayt with thugs. Ali ibn Abi Talib is the only genuine Khalifah in Islam but the bad boys committed a coup. This is documented. Read about the Event of Saqifa Bani Saida.

https://en.wikishia.net/view/Incident_of_Saqifa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saqifah

If you keep ignoring my words about your mother Aisha I may talk about your god umar, he was gay. I can give you more but before that you answer my question. Do you like to see me suck your sister nipple to be her mahram? This was Aisha policy. ๐Ÿคซ

Faizzan

Apr 27, 2021 16:23

Samer.... Son of muttah. You don't even know who is your father.

Gonna complain your profile to admin.

Faizzan

Apr 27, 2021 16:26

There is sister in this comment. Otherwise I would have use real words for you

Faizzan

Apr 27, 2021 16:27

Your Jews akaa abudulla ibn saba was Jews.เฅค And he created shiasm. You and Jews are secret brother

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2021 16:32

My God Umar?! Can this guy get any more confused and shirky ?! May you perish! You and tribe! Ameen

Samer

Apr 27, 2021 17:17

So when you can't defend your mother Aisha and the bad boys aka sahaba, you use bad words against me and my father and my mother and now you want to play your last card, complaining about my true words. Is this all you can do? How about showing us who really you are? I am not going to call you ISIS followers. I am not going to forgive you about your bad words. Enjoy your fasting ๐Ÿ˜•

I told you, leave the Shia they are kafers and Majoses and Jews and masonic and zionist and nazies and satanist, I can add more. You just answer me about your mother Aisha. Why she preform breast feeding to adulte men, in fact she let others to do that too? Why you defend her blindly but you don't defend the Prophet? So it is true you follow only the prophet umar. He loved good guys.

Dear Tawakul or what ever you are. " Alhamdulillah I don't follow the "shuyukh" or my nafs! "

You don't follow Shuyukh? Are you become only Quranic? You still have time to follow the right path of Islam. And stop calling me names. I will not going to forgive you so it is sins above your shoulder too. ๐Ÿ˜‘

Faizzan

Apr 27, 2021 18:15

Go and search yoir real father father

Samer

Apr 27, 2021 18:38

I don't need that, everyone know how morally corrupt you are now. Call me names, this is very low by the way. And you still want a woman from here? I feel sorry for both of you. But umar was a gay.

Sahih Al-Bukhari

Volume 8, Book 82, Number 820:

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
The Prophet cursed the effeminate men and those women who assume the similitude (manners) of men. He also said, "Turn them out of your houses." He turned such-and-such person out, and 'Umar also turned out such-and-such person. In today's norm Umar is a champion of gays ๐Ÿ˜‚

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2021 19:39

May Allah destroy you and never guide you!
When I meet you on yawm al qiyama I'll ask Allah to give me permission and strenghth to break you a few bones !! Najis!!!
(Calling them what they are is never low,its boldness!)

But you watch what you say about whom you say! Son of zina!

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2021 19:43

You mentioned a Hadith here last and you interpreted it the way you want! For a woman to be bold is not from the traits of men! The women who fought shoulder to shoulder with the men of Medina weren't masculine! Weren't cursed! The only cursed I see around is you! Useless human!
And me not following shuyukh doesn't make me a Quranic. I follow Allah and His messenger ! Not the men and their interpretation. If I shall make a mistake,it shall be mine alone. Also,u can't call us Isis because we aren't Jews nor Christians either ,unlike the Isis and the funder of this fitan

Abrar Qureshi

Apr 27, 2021 20:41

HERE IS THE ANSWER:

from Mufti Muhammad ibn Adam Al-Kawthari. Basically, you can find it anywhere from any scholar.

In the name of Allah, Most Compassionate, Most Merciful,

Let us first look at the translation of the Hadith mentioned in the Sahih of Imam Muslim and elsewhere:

Sayyida Aโ€™isha (Allah be pleased with her) reports that Sahla bint Suhayl came to the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) and said: โ€œO Messenger of Allah! I see on the face of Abu Hudhayfa (signs of dislike) on the entering of Salim, who is an ally, (into our house). The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: โ€œSuckle him.โ€ She said: โ€œHow can I suckle him as he is a grown-up man? The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) smiled and said: โ€œI already know that he is a young man.โ€ (Sahih Muslim, no: 1453)

Another version of this Hadith is as follows:

Sayyida Aโ€™isha (may Allah be pleased with her) reports that Salim, the freed-slave of Abu Hudhayfa, lived with him and his family in their house. She (i.e. the daughter of Suhayl and wife of Abu Hudhayfa) came to the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) and said: โ€œSalim has attained (puberty) as men attain, and he has began to understand what they understand, and he enters our house freely, I, however, think that Abu Hudhayfa feels uncomfortable with this. The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said to her: โ€œSuckle him and you would become unlawful for him, and (the dislike) which Abu Hudhayfa feels in his heart will disappear.โ€ She returned and said: โ€œI have suckled him and what (was there) in the heart of Abu Hudhayfa has disappeared.โ€ (Sahih Muslim)

Before coming to any sort of conclusion, we need to first understand the background and context of this incident. Imam Abu al-Abbas al-Qurtubi (Allah have mercy on him) states in his commentary of Sahih Muslim:

โ€œSalim (in this Hadith) is Salim ibn Maโ€™qalโ€ฆAbu Hudhayfa had adopted him in accordance with the customs of the Arabs. He (Salim) had been brought up and raised by Abu Hudhayfa and his wife as their own son. When the verse of the Qurโ€™an โ€œCall them (your adopted children) by (the names of) their (real) fathersโ€ฆ.โ€Surah al-Ahzab, V: 5) was revealed, the ruling of adopting children was abrogated (in that one can no longer consider an adopted son to be oneโ€™s own). However, Salim continued to reside and enter the house of Sahla (the wife of Abu Hudhayfa) as he was a minor. When he grew old and came close to puberty, both Abu Hudhayfa and Sahla disliked the idea of him entering freely upon Sahla, but they found it difficult to mention this to him, given the fact that he had lived with them (and was brought up by them), hence they asked the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) regarding this. The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said to Sahla: โ€œSuckle him and you would become unlawful for him, and (the dislike) which Abu Hudhayfa feels in his heart will disappearโ€ hence she suckled him and it so happened (i.e. the dislike of Abu Hudhayfa disappeared)โ€ฆโ€ (al-Mufhim lima Ashkal min talkhis Kitab Muslim, 4/186, Dar Ibn Kathir print)

The above clearly illustrates that Salim was adopted by Abu Hudhayfa and his wife Sahla. He had lived with them and was raised and brought up by them since childhood. However, Islam does not recognize legal adoption and a adopted child is not considered a real child, hence after reaching puberty, the rules of Hijab are applicable. It became very difficult for Salim to live with his adoptive mother due to this rule, thus the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) advised Sahla to make Salim drink her breast-milk, whereby the rules of Hijab would be lifted.

It is narrated in the Tabaqat of Ibn Saโ€™d and elsewhere that Sahla would pour her breast-milk into a utensil each day for five continuous days and Salim would drink from it. He did not directly drink from the breast of Sahla, as it is not permitted to expose oneโ€™s awra in front of a non-Mahram adult let alone have him suckled. Thus, the objection raised by some non-Muslims that this was an immoral act has no significance, for Sahla did not directly suckle Salim, as he had reached puberty. Imam Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani (Allah have mercy on him) has also mentioned this in his al-Isaba fi tamiz al-Sahaba. (See: Tabaqat Ibn Saโ€™d, 8/271 & al-Isaba, 4/337)

This leaves us with the question whether is it allowed for an adult to drink breast-milk, and what implications would that hold?

It is a well-known and recognised fact amongst the majority of the Muslim jurists (fuqaha) that suckling is not permitted after two (or 2 and a half) years, neither does it affect the rules of Hijab and marriage. The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) quite clearly mentioned this in one Hadith where he said: โ€œโ€ฆsuckling is only valid if it takes place in the suckling period.โ€ (Sahih al-Bukhari, no. 2504 & Sahih Muslim, no. 1455) The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) also said: โ€œSuckling (radhaโ€™a) does not prohibit (i.e. marriage) except which penetrates the intestines (m: meaning which serves as a nourishment for the child) from the breasts, and it is prior to weaning.โ€ (Recorded by Imam al-Tirmidhi in his Sunan, no. 1152)

Due to the above narrations, all four Sunni schools of Islamic law are in agreement that suckling and breastfeeding will only be considered (i.e. in effecting the rules of marriage and Hijab) if it takes place in the period designated for it, and it is of no significance after that period.

Thus, scholars mention that the permission given by the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) for Sahla to give her milk to Salim was a special dispensation and an isolated case, and it cannot be generalized. Imam Abu al-Abbas al-Qurtubi (Allah have mercy on him) states that all of the Prophetโ€™s wives with the exception of Aโ€™isha (Allah be pleased with them all) considered this to be a special dispensation, and this is the view taken by the majority of early (salaf) and late (khalaf) scholars. They considered the Hadith to be specific with Salim and Sahla, and are of the opinion that it is not permitted for an adult to drink breast-milk. If an adult did drink breast-milk, it will be of no consequence with regards to marriage and the rules of Hijab. (See: al-Mufhim, 4/186-187 & Iโ€™la al-Sunan, 11/119)

Moreover, Umm Salama, the wife of the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) used to say: โ€œAll the wives of the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) rejected the idea that one can come to them (without observing the rules of Hijab) with this type of breastfeeding (i.e. the suckling of an adult), hence they said to Aโ€™isha (Allah be pleased with her): โ€œBy Allah, we do not consider this but a dispensation given by the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) for Salim. No one is to be allowed to enter (our houses) with this type of fosterage and we do not subscribe to this view.โ€ (Sahih Muslim, no: 1454)

Thus, in conclusion, it is not permitted for an adult to intentionally drink breast-milk; neither will it have any bearing on the rules of Hijab and marriage. The companion Salim (Allah be pleased with him) was given a special dispensation by the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) to drink the milk of Sahla, the wife of Abu Hudhayfa, due to the special circumstances of their case. However, Salim did not directly drink the milk from the breast of Sahla, rather, she would pour the milk in a utensil and he would drink from it.

And Allah knows best

Abrar Qureshi

Apr 27, 2021 20:48

Lastly, I can't even imagine Muslims like Samer exist. May Allah punish you severely in this life and hereafter for abusing the prophet's companions. Tomorrow I will pray to Allah that you get severely punished in some way. You're just the lowest of the lowest Samer. Just unbelievable. Now I have seen everything.

Samer

Apr 27, 2021 21:13

The truth hurts,isn't? I only give you from sunni sources and you call me all of that words!? Clean your house baby. What a good example of a hijabi woman. I am not surprised. This is Aisha and Hind teaching. Do you like to chop my head?Are you going to eat my liver like Hamza?

You are the victim of the bad boys aka sahaba. You just need to read your books again and again. It very obvious who is trying to stay stupid. May Allah guide you to the right path before facing the Prophet and his progeny. You are glorifying their enemies.

ุตุญูŠุญ ุงู„ุจุฎุงุฑูŠ- ูƒุชุงุจ ุงู„ู„ุจุงุณ -ุจุงุจ ุซูŠุงุจ ุงู„ุฎุถุฑ - ุญุฏูŠุซ ุฑู‚ู… 5511

ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽ ุฑูููŽุงุนูŽุฉูŽ ุทูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‚ูŽ ุงู…ู’ุฑูŽุฃูŽุชูŽู‡ู ุŒ ููŽุชูŽุฒูŽูˆู‘ูŽุฌูŽู‡ูŽุง ุนูŽุจู’ุฏู ุงู„ุฑู‘ูŽุญู’ู…ูŽู†ู ุจู’ู†ู ุงู„ุฒู‘ูŽุจููŠุฑู ุงู„ู‚ูุฑูŽุธููŠู‘ู ุŒ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽุชู’ ุนูŽุงุฆูุดูŽุฉู : ูˆูŽุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ูŽุง ุฎูู…ูŽุงุฑูŒ ุฃูŽุฎู’ุถูŽุฑู ุŒ ููŽุดูŽูƒูŽุชู’ ุฅูู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ูŽุง ูˆูŽุฃูŽุฑูŽุชู’ู‡ูŽุง ุฎูุถู’ุฑูŽุฉู‹ ุจูุฌูู„ู’ุฏูู‡ูŽุง ุŒ ููŽู„ูŽู…ู‘ูŽุง ุฌูŽุงุกูŽ ุฑูŽุณููˆู„ู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุตูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ูˆูŽุณูŽู„ู‘ูŽู…ูŽ ุŒ ูˆูŽุงู„ู†ู‘ูุณูŽุงุกู ูŠูŽู†ู’ุตูุฑู ุจูŽุนู’ุถูู‡ูู†ู‘ูŽ ุจูŽุนู’ุถู‹ุง ุŒ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽุชู’ ุนูŽุงุฆูุดูŽุฉู : ู…ูŽุง ุฑูŽุฃูŽูŠู’ุชู ู…ูุซู’ู„ูŽ ู…ูŽุง ูŠูŽู„ู’ู‚ูŽู‰ ุงู„ู…ูุคู’ู…ูู†ูŽุงุชู ุŸ ู„ูŽุฌูู„ู’ุฏูู‡ูŽุง ุฃูŽุดูŽุฏู‘ู ุฎูุถู’ุฑูŽุฉู‹ ู…ูู†ู’ ุซูŽูˆู’ุจูู‡ูŽุง . ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ : ูˆูŽุณูŽู…ูุนูŽ ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽู‡ูŽุง ู‚ูŽุฏู’ ุฃูŽุชูŽุชู’ ุฑูŽุณููˆู„ูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุตูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ูˆูŽุณูŽู„ู‘ูŽู…ูŽ ุŒ ููŽุฌูŽุงุกูŽ ูˆูŽู…ูŽุนูŽู‡ู ุงุจู’ู†ูŽุงู†ู ู„ูŽู‡ู ู…ูู†ู’ ุบูŽูŠู’ุฑูู‡ูŽุง ุŒ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽุชู’ : ูˆูŽุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ู…ูŽุง ู„ููŠ ุฅูู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ู…ูู†ู’ ุฐูŽู†ู’ุจู ุŒ ุฅูู„ู‘ูŽุง ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽ ู…ูŽุง ู…ูŽุนูŽู‡ู ู„ูŽูŠู’ุณูŽ ุจูุฃูŽุบู’ู†ูŽู‰ ุนูŽู†ู‘ููŠ ู…ูู†ู’ ู‡ูŽุฐูู‡ู ุŒ ูˆูŽุฃูŽุฎูŽุฐูŽุชู’ ู‡ูุฏู’ุจูŽุฉู‹ ู…ูู†ู’ ุซูŽูˆู’ุจูู‡ูŽุง ุŒ ููŽู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ : ูƒูŽุฐูŽุจูŽุชู’ ูˆูŽุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ูŠูŽุง ุฑูŽุณููˆู„ูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุŒ ุฅูู†ู‘ููŠ ู„ูŽุฃูŽู†ู’ููุถูู‡ูŽุง ู†ูŽูู’ุถูŽ ุงู„ุฃูŽุฏููŠู…ู ุŒ ูˆูŽู„ูŽูƒูู†ู‘ูŽู‡ูŽุง ู†ูŽุงุดูุฒูŒ ุŒ ุชูุฑููŠุฏู ุฑูููŽุงุนูŽุฉูŽ ุŒ ููŽู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ุฑูŽุณููˆู„ู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุตูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ูˆูŽุณูŽู„ู‘ูŽู…ูŽ : " ููŽุฅูู†ู’ ูƒูŽุงู†ูŽ ุฐูŽู„ููƒู ู„ูŽู…ู’ ุชูŽุญูู„ู‘ููŠ ู„ูŽู‡ู ุŒ ุฃูŽูˆู’ : ู„ูŽู…ู’ ุชูŽุตู’ู„ูุญููŠ ู„ูŽู‡ู ุญูŽุชู‘ูŽู‰ ูŠูŽุฐููˆู‚ูŽ ู…ูู†ู’ ุนูุณูŽูŠู’ู„ูŽุชููƒู " ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ : ูˆูŽุฃูŽุจู’ุตูŽุฑูŽ ู…ูŽุนูŽู‡ู ุงุจู’ู†ูŽูŠู’ู†ู ู„ูŽู‡ู ุŒ ููŽู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ : " ุจูŽู†ููˆูƒูŽ ู‡ูŽุคูู„ุงูŽุกู " ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ : ู†ูŽุนูŽู…ู’ ุŒ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ : " ู‡ูŽุฐูŽุง ุงู„ู‘ูŽุฐููŠ ุชูŽุฒู’ุนูู…ููŠู†ูŽ ู…ูŽุง ุชูŽุฒู’ุนูู…ููŠู†ูŽ ุŒ ููŽูˆูŽุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุŒ ู„ูŽู‡ูู…ู’ ุฃูŽุดู’ุจูŽู‡ู ุจูู‡ู ู…ูู†ูŽ ุงู„ุบูุฑูŽุงุจู ุจูุงู„ู’ุบูุฑูŽุงุจู "

I know you read Arabic but you need someone to explain the story to understand Aisha hadith. It is a disgusting words from Aisha in another words talking about s*x with a guy.

Samer

Apr 27, 2021 21:28

Abrar Qureshi, so you do accept Aisha hadith, would you let me suck one nipple of your wife that I will be free to visit your house without you being their? As a Shia we will never accept those stories from Aisha. She make our Prophet look like a bad person. I am just letting you here see the bad sahaba. Wake up. I can give you more from your sunni hadith exclusively from Aisha your mother. Do you know that al sahaba drink alcohol and you still love them? ๐Ÿคฃ

Watch this clip in Arabic and remember it is not my words. I am only here to save you and to enlighten you. Anyway it is your choice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o0rM693g3A

Abrar Qureshi

Apr 27, 2021 21:35

Samer I know you didn't read what I pasted ๐Ÿ˜„ By the way I don't know Arabic. But yeah thanks but no thanks sweetheart I surely don't want to be enlightened by somebody as sad as you mate. Take care. We'll speak after Ramadan. If you believe in that๐Ÿ˜„ Allahafiz

Samer

Apr 27, 2021 22:32

I know the whole story. You still ignore my question about Aisha hadith? Did I lied to you? Did I show you things from my own pocket? Why you cursing me? I only showed you that Aisha is telling us that the Prophet is a pimp? She made up a lot of fake hadith I am truly sad, yes cos a lot of Muslims will not go to the paradise cos they choose the wrong path and they accept the true enemy of Islam.

And she never accept that he was a Prophet!? You do follow al sunna, right? You accept someone like her tell bad words against the Prophet but you never accept someone criticising her words from your sunni sources. Can you read what she is saying? I didn't talk about her other things and what she did with her father and umar and how they kill the Prophet.This is another level and for someone like you here can't take a big dosage from me.

Aisha said: โ€œ'The verse of Rajm (stoning) and of suckling an adult ten times were revealed, and they were (written) on a paper and kept under my bed. When the Messenger of Allah expired and we were preoccupied with his death, a domestic animal entered and ate away the paperโ€

Musnad, by Ahmed bin Hanbal, Volume 6, Page 269

Aisha reported that it had been revealed in the Holy Qur'an that ten clear sucklings make the marriage unlawful, then it was abrogated (and substituted) by five sucklings and Allah's Apostle (May peace be upon him) died and it was before that time (found) in the Holy Qur'an (and recited by the Muslims).

Sahih Muslim, Book 8, Number 3421

What Aisha tring to say that the Quran is not complet, do you accept things like that? Read about Aisha please, you are being fooled for centuries. Allah hafiz ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุงู„ุญุงูุธ

Faizzan

Apr 27, 2021 23:54

@samer . Abe chutiya ab nikal Tu.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 28, 2021 00:12

I am so dissapointed with this kind of behaviour didn't expect this trash form a Muslim person may Allah guide us.. So much negativity from people here am just done this is not a place to be for a serious Muslim may Allah bless you all and all the best

Abrar Qureshi

Apr 28, 2021 08:14

I didn't even curse you anyway, know one thing that you will be held accountable for all of this. You think you're the first guy coming up with this? ...ooo... i am so scared. People have been trying very hard since ages to malign Islam with these same abrogated verses and I have replied to the same verses before. I gave you an answer and you didn't even read and understand. Now I am going to give you the second answer. Let us begin:

Firstly, BECAUSE PEOPLE MEMORIZED IT AND DIDNT WRITE IT ON A PIECE OF PAPER OR PARCHMENT IN THOSE TIMES! JUST LIKE HAFIZ MEMORIZE THE WHOLE QURAN NOW! It's a weak Hadith which most of the scholars disregard. And it anyway doesn't change anything in the narrative of the Quran as will be explained.

HOW THIS NARRATION IS WEAK?
Aisha narrated it to- Amra who narrated it to- Abdullah bi abi bakr, who narrates it to two people-(1)malik and Ibn Ishaq.
LISTEN CAREFULLY:
When (1)Malik narrates it he mentions " Suckling was abrogated but when Ibn Ishaq narrates it he mentions adult suckling was eaten by a sheep. So who's correct?
(2)Yahya bin Saeed also narrates the same hadith as Malik narrates it. Amra narrated it to Yahya bin Saeed as well. In another chain Amra narrates it to Al Qasin b. Mohammad who narrates it to his son Abdulrahman b. Al Qasim who narrates it to two people -(3)Hammad b Salama and Ibn Ishaq again! When Hammad narrates it he says suckling was abrogated.

So 3 chains are saying the suckling was abrogated and only Ishaq was saying otherwise.
reference- - Malik from Abdullah bin Abi Bakr (Muwatta 2/127)
- Hammad bin Salama from Abdulrahman bin Al-Qasim (Al-Tabarani in Al-Awsat 3/99)
- Yahya bin Sa'eed from Amra (Saheeh Muslim #1452โ€‹)

First of all there are many hadith that still exist and were verses that have been abrogated, even your reference says that:
" then it was abrogated (and substituted) by five sucklings".
I would like to explain the aspect of naskh (ู†ุณุฎ) in Shariah.
The Jews and people like you believe that naskh cannot take place. They say that if naskh is accepted, then it will prove that Allah Taโ€™ala is prone to mistakes (May Allah forbid). Their understanding of naskh is that Allah Taโ€™ala made a certain ruling, thinking it was appropriate, and later found out that he had made a mistake, so he changed the ruling (May Allah forbid).

The correct belief is that naskh can take place; and the correct understanding of naskh is that Allah Taโ€™ala, who is all-knowing, issues his rulings according to the requirements of that time and era. This does not prove that the former ruling was wrong, but it proves that the former ruling was more appropriate for that time and the new ruling is more appropriate for the present time.
Meaning abrogation.

A very good example of naskh is the ruling on alcohol. Initially, alcohol was not totally prohibited, because the Sahabah (Radiyallahu Anhum) had just accepted Islam and it would have been difficult for them to abandon something they loved. Therefore, the Quran gradually prohibited alcohol by saying that its harms outweigh its benefits; then it said that it is not permissible to perform salaah in the state of intoxication; and after Islam had settled in firmly in the hearts of the Sahabah (Radiyallahu Anhum), alcohol was totally prohibited.

The aspect of naskh is also explained in the Quran in the following verse:

Whenever we cancel a verse or cause it to be forgotten, We bring something better or equal to it. (Verse 1:106)

Secondly, Allah Taโ€™ala has taken the responsibility of safeguarding the Quran. Allah Taโ€™ala says in the Quran:

Verily We have revealed the Reminder (Quran) and We shall certainly be its protectors. (Verse 15:9)

Therefore, any text that proves otherwise will not be accepted.
The Quran was revised by the Angel Gabriel!

Now to explain your verse:
It is understood from this narration that the initial ruling regarding a wet-nurse was that if the child suckled her milk ten times, then she would become a mahram of the child. Then this ruling was made naskh and was reduced to suckling five times. This too was made naskh a short period before the demise of Nabi (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). Some of the Sahabah (Radiyallahu Anhum) did not know of this naskh until after the demise of Nabi (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), therefore still considered it to be an aayah of the Quran at the time of demise of Nabi (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). However, they were informed about it later, and it was unanimously agreed upon that this aayah had been made naskh.

Sahih Muslim Bi Sharhi Al Imam Muhyi Addeen Al Nawawi Vol:10 Pg:271/2 (Darul Maโ€™rifah)

Moreover, Imam Suyuti (Rahimahullah) himself mentions in Al Itqaan that one of the narrators is weak. Imam Suyuti (Rahimahullah) also mentions in Jaamiโ€™us Sagheer that the narration is weak. This narration is also mentioned in Al Muโ€™jam Al Awsat Li Al Tabrani, but with the same chain of narrators.

Even if the narration were authentic it no way questions the claim of Qurโ€™an being totally preserved and here are my evidences for this;

1- One of the two allegedly lost verses as per this narration was about stoning i.e. punishment of married adulterers. But other narrations prove that a commandment was revealed about stoning but the Holy Prophet (PBUH) did not allow it to be written as a part of the Qurโ€™an implying that it was not meant to be Qurโ€™an integral part. Following narrations testify to this;

a-It is reported in a narration from Kathir bin Salt that: Zaid (b. Thabit) said: 'I heard the Messenger of Allah say, 'When a married man or woman commit adultery stone them both (to death)', (hearing this) Amr said,

ูู‚ุงู„ ุนู…ุฑูˆ : ู„ู…ุง ู†ุฒู„ุช ุฃุชูŠุช ุงู„ู†ุจูŠ ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ูู‚ู„ุช : ุฃูƒุชุจู‡ุง ุŸ ููƒุฃู†ู‡ ูƒุฑู‡ ุฐู„ูƒ

'When this was revealed I came to Prophet and asked if I could write it, he (the Prophet) disliked it.' (Mustadrik Al-Hakim, Hadith 8184. Hakim called it Sahih)

b- About this 'verse' Kathir bin Salt says that he, Zaid bin Thabit and Marwan bin Hakam were discussing as to why it is not written in the Quranic manuscript and Umar bin Khattab was present with them and listening to their discussion he said he knew it better then them and told them that he came to Messenger of Allah and said:

ูŠุง ุฑุณูˆู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุฃูƒุชุจู†ูŠ ุขูŠุฉ ุงู„ุฑุฌู… ู‚ุงู„ ูุฃุชูŠุชู‡ ูุฐูƒุฑุชู‡ ู‚ุงู„ ูุฐูƒุฑ ุขูŠุฉ ุงู„ุฑุฌู… ู‚ุงู„ ูู‚ุงู„ ูŠุง ุฑุณูˆู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุฃูƒุชุจู†ูŠ ุขูŠุฉ ุงู„ุฑุฌู… ู‚ุงู„ ู„ุง ุงุณุชุทูŠุน ุฐุงูƒ

"'O Messenger of Allah, let the verse about stoning be written for me.' He (the Prophet) said, 'I can't do this.'" (Sunan Al-Kubra Baihiqi 8/211 & Sunan Al-Kubra Nasai Hadith 7148. Albani (in Sahiha 6/412) said Baihiqi pointed to its authenticity)

Had it meant to be a part of the Qurโ€™an why would Holy Prophet (PBUH) dislike its being written and who could stop him from doing it?

2- The second allegedly lost verse was about suckling of an adult ten times but in this case too we have other narrations which categorically say that the verse was abrogated. And interestingly those narrations come through 'Aisha (RA) only. In Sahih Muslim we read;

ุนูŽู†ู’ ุนูŽุงุฆูุดูŽุฉูŽ ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽู‡ูŽุง ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽุชู’ ูƒูŽุงู†ูŽ ูููŠู…ูŽุง ุฃูู†ู’ุฒูู„ูŽ ู…ูู†ู’ ุงู„ู’ู‚ูุฑู’ุขู†ู ุนูŽุดู’ุฑู ุฑูŽุถูŽุนูŽุงุชู ู…ูŽุนู’ู„ููˆู…ูŽุงุชู ูŠูุญูŽุฑู‘ูู…ู’ู†ูŽ ุซูู…ู‘ูŽ ู†ูุณูุฎู’ู†ูŽ ุจูุฎูŽู…ู’ุณู ู…ูŽุนู’ู„ููˆู…ูŽุงุชู ููŽุชููˆููู‘ููŠูŽ ุฑูŽุณููˆู„ู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุตูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ูˆูŽุณูŽู„ู‘ูŽู…ูŽ ูˆูŽู‡ูู†ู‘ูŽ ูููŠู…ูŽุง ูŠูู‚ู’ุฑูŽุฃู ู…ูู†ู’ ุงู„ู’ู‚ูุฑู’ุขู†ู

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with, her) reported that it had been revealed in the Holy Qur'an that ten clear sucklings make the marriage unlawful, then it was abrogated (and substituted) by five sucklings ... (Sahih Muslim, Hadith 2634)

This narration explicitly says that verse about ten sucklings was abrogated.

Authenticity of the narration:
Whenever we have a narration we ought to see whether it is authentic or not? The narration infact has some problems.
The particular chain given in Sunan Ibn Majah finds one of the narrators Muhammad bin Ishaq narrating it using the word ุนู† ('an) which is rather an ambiguous way of narration and renders the narration weak when used by a narrator known for practicing Tadlis [practice of subtly missing a link] and Muhammad Ibn Ishaq is indeed such a narrator. Thus through particular chain of narration in Sunan Ibn Majah the narration is weak and unauthentic due the above mentioned defect though it has other issues as well as mentioned in the lines to follow. This is clarified by Shaykh Muhammad Taqi Usmani in Takmala Fath Al-Mulhim 1/69 pub. Darul Ahya Al-Turath Al-Arabi, Beirut.

In Musnad Ahmad the same narration is given through the same chain but with an explicit way of narration i.e. it does not have the defect like the narration in Ibn Majahโ€™s collection. But the narration is exposed to more criticism because many other narrators have related from 'Aisha (RA) about the suckling/breastfeeding but no one has narrated the words found in this chain even though the narrators in those cases are more reliable and consistent than Muhammad bin Ishaq. And due to thefact of these words being narrated solely by him and in defiance to other much more reliable narrators, scholars have questioned its authenticity. Shaykh Shuโ€™aib Arnaud has classified it as Daโ€™if in his classification of Musnad Ahmad. See Musnad Ahmad 6/269 Hadith 26359. Besides the fact that it is a weak narration, the aayaat written on the piece of paper were not part of the Quran at that time, but they were made naskh before the demise of Nabi (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), as mentioned in 5) and 6).

Bottom line: You need to understand how hadith is compiled. It's very carefully done. Also, Stuff that's not in the Quran wasn't meant to be. A ruling would come for a particular time and situation and then it would be abrogated because it served its purpose.
Also watch this video to see how hadith are compiled in Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzlXZ46oB7c

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.