Helahel

Ashaab e kahf

Ashaab e kahf

Faizzan Created Apr 25, 2021 07:35
5 Comments

Have you ever feel like ashaab e khf?
Once I filled a government job form and start preparation.

In my childhood I used to hear about a very famous preparation book.
So I went to the nearest book shop and sked them for that particular book.

The shop keeper told me that that book is not coming in market since long ago.

He started laughing.
I seriously felt like ashaab e kahf

This topic has 8 comments

Abu Maryam.Salafi.

Apr 25, 2021 08:38

I feel like this when I buy spare parts for my old car, I am asked if they are still there ?? are they still working?? )))

Abu Maryam.Salafi.

Apr 25, 2021 08:38

I feel like this when I buy spare parts for my old car, I am asked if they are still there ?? are they still working?? )))

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 25, 2021 09:03

I feel like being like ashab al kahf is the only salvation for the muslimeen ,which is only a handful and Allah knows them,we don't

Faizzan

Apr 25, 2021 10:07

@abu maryam... Yea right sometimes we really feel like ashaab e kahf 😇

@tawakul .. Indeed ashaab e kafh is only example.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 25, 2021 10:20

Only example ? Nothing ALLAH tells us is coincidence

Mohamed

Apr 25, 2021 12:07

The Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, said about In the sense of
who adheres to his religion at that time like a clutch on coals, or he said on thorns .
Unfortunately, any person who abides by religion is accused of reactionary And sometimes from the Muslims themselves .
For example, not shaking hands with women caused me a lot of problems, praise be to God .

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 25, 2021 12:09

To be born Muslim is one thing,and to be entering Islam by choice,with a mature kind,knowledge and certainty,its another.

Mohamed

Apr 25, 2021 12:43

You are right by choosing Islam, we change a person's way of life and he gives up things that a person liked and even sometimes having problems with parents or at work yes it is not an easy thing but everything has its recompenced

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.