Helahel

حلم وصبر

حلم وصبر

Mohamed Created Apr 25, 2021 01:47
4 Comments

It is said dhul qarnayn, a righteous king, would make dicisions, with the affairs of his people, and would always judge with a sound mind, wisdom.

Ibless shaytan, tried to make fitnah, for him, and came disguised, as a wronged old man, with needs and would bother him, with complaints and help, to the righteous king, who Allah mentioned in the quran, did not lose his temper with this old man. As this is shaytans trick, to make him lose his good, attribute or quality, of character.

he figured who this old man was, as he had foresight of a believer, he saw with the light of allah, and iblees, told him why he did what he did.

If you wish to have self control and patience, never get angry.....

This topic has 6 comments

Abu Maryam.Salafi.

Apr 25, 2021 01:54

patience and perseverance, what we lack today, we are in a hurry, we are in a hurry, and we make mistakes, may Allah save us from this,Amin,

Mohamed

Apr 25, 2021 02:58

Yes brother, patience is mentioned in the quran in almost every surah, their is wisdom for this. Allah protect us from such mistakes, that damage our worldly life and akhirah.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 25, 2021 03:37

Thank you for that reminder very true indeed

Mohamed

Apr 25, 2021 04:45

Missreal
Good you found it beneficial.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 25, 2021 09:11

ISLAM CALLS FOR ANGER CONTROL

‼️ What is Islam? Is it a religion with few rituals?

No! It is not. Islam is a complete code of life. It addresses every need of mankind whether it is mental, emotional or physical. It is a complete and perfect recipe for human happiness and progress. Allah (S.W.T) blessed mankind with a complete and perfect code of life: Allah says in Holy Quran:

📖 Al Quran 5.3: “This day I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen Islam as your religion for you.”

⁉️ The next question is why Islam and anger control is the best recipe?

The answer is that the reasons are many. I would like to mention a few here for the benefit of the wise readers.

1️⃣ Islam is from the Almighty creator:

Islamic teaching about anger control is not man made. Human knowledge can never master the full depth of human emotions. As a result human endeavour is never perfect. On the other hand Almighty creator gives a perfect anger management plan for His creations. So there is no match between the two. That is why Islamic guidance about anger control is the best recipe.

📖 Al Quran 5.3: “This day I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen Islam as your religion for you.”

2️⃣ Islam informs beyond human knowledge:

Information about Satan or influence of Satan in human anger does not come from human knowledge. It comes from divine Islamic knowledge. No human knows about Satan. Man made powerful radar can not even detect Satan nor can most sophisticated camera spot this enemy.

In that case, without the information of Satan and the protection from Satan, man made anger control therapy is incomplete anyway. Human knowledge is helpless here against Satan. The fact is that Satan is one of the big parts in anger.

⁉️ So how can we control anger if we do not have the weapon to drive Satan away?‼️
Alhamdulillah! Here Islam comes with complete recipe. Islam informs us the entire secret about our worst enemy.

📖 Al Quran 36.60: “Did I not command you? O! Children of Adam! That you should not worship Satan, Verily, he is to you an open enemy.”

Besides, Islam teaches mankind how can they save themselves from the Satanic attacks. Islam teaches the protection from satanic attack comes only one way.

⁉️ What is the way? Is it to fight Satan with a knife?
No! The only way is“Seeking refuge in Allah” because Satan is afraid of Allah, not afraid of human. According to a Hadis as following:

📖 Abu Jar (R.A) said, holy prophet (S.A.W) said to me: “O Abu jar! Seek refuge in Allah from man and jinn Satan.” I said, “Is there Satan among man as well?” He (S.A.W) said, “Yes.”

🌸 Merciful Allah also gives us remedy against Satan in the Holy Quran:

📖 Al Quran 7:201: “If a suggestion from Satan attacks your (mind), find (your) shelter with Allah; Verily, Allah hears and knows (all things)”

Mohamed

Apr 25, 2021 16:04

This is the story of those that came before us
Allah says in the quran, mention, the stories, so that they may remember...

The idea is to extract benefits, and lessons, not to introduce bidaah, or innovations, from them.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.