Helahel

No Woman is perfect

No Woman is perfect

Alhamdulillah Created Apr 23, 2021 11:32
6 Comments

If you choose a working woman, you have to accept that she can't handle the house full time.
If you choose a housewife who can take care of you and manage the home completely, you need to accept that she doesn't make money.
If you choose a submissive woman, you must accept that she depends on you.
If you choose to be with a brave woman, you must accept that she is tough and has thoughts of her own.
If you choose a beautiful woman, you have to
accept expenses too.
If you choose to be with a great woman, you must accept that she is tough and firm.

No woman is perfect.
A woman has her own ′′ good thing ′′ that defines who she is and makes her unique.

Collected...

This topic has 11 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 23, 2021 13:32

No man is perfect either !
Some have no manners at all,some have no honour at all,some have no protective jealousy at all, most have not entered the deen of ALLAH!
A muslimah by herself is a better woman than a woman letting herself be lead by a mushrik !

Abrar Qureshi

Apr 23, 2021 13:47

NO HUMAN IS PERFECT.
LET'S STOP THE GENDER DIVISION PLEASE.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 23, 2021 16:21

Unnecessary post

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 23, 2021 18:11

Actually no human is perfect no need to specify women here because alot of men here are so pathetic and hypocritical acting like wanabe sheikhs... So avoid non important posts like this I am tired of everyone here blaming women or blaming men it's getting annoying and blame games wount get us spouses here

Alhamdulillah

Apr 24, 2021 00:56

Ladies!!! Calm down
Did i say anything wrong about women's??
I copied this post from a woman page in fb.
I wonder why the ladies in This Comment section is arguing on?
Did i say anything wrong about women's??
I have seen many non religious on this site they have never reacted like that. But MashaAllah your profile defines you a religious lady but you reacting negative.
Sisters may Allah guide you

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 24, 2021 03:52

Who argued here 🤔may Allah guide you too

Alhamdulillah

Apr 24, 2021 06:41

Aameen but first you 😂

Alhamdulillah

Apr 24, 2021 06:41

Ladies first 😜

Farid

Apr 24, 2021 09:15

It goes both ways. The same complaints above about men also apply to women, and the complaints about women can also apply to men. Like Abrar wrote, no human is perfect, and we'll continue to have problems as long as we stray from Islam. Sadly, some people may never learn. May Allah swt guide us all.

Faizzan

Apr 24, 2021 10:09

Yea unnecessary post

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 24, 2021 16:22

Very well said farid no human is perfect but some people wount stop blaming both genders here they are always complaining instead of getting busy in search of genuine spouses I wonder what someone gets complaining too much anyway may Allah guide us all

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.