Helahel

Must read

Must read

Alhamdulillah Created Apr 21, 2021 00:20
10 Comments

Assalam o alaikum my question is why Woman from especially Western countries ie (EU, Uk, USA, Canada) on this site dislikes Pakistani as there are good & bad in every nation race colour or country. I have been on this for last 3 years and i have noticed this.
Well i am proud to say that i am Pakistani
Pakistan is the second largest Muslim-majority country in terms of population (after Indonesia) and is the only Muslim majority nation to have possession of nuclear weapons
The only country in the world which has the highest number of mosques
Highest numbers of Hafiz ul Quran.
Highest number of Islamic scholars
I am Alhamdulillah proud to say that i am belongs to Pakistan. I am not ashamed of being a Pakistani. There would be a lot of scammers on the online dating sites but honestly thats the individual mistake that he or she takes step without doing istekhara prayer. We as a muslim doesn't follow islam but blame a nation

This topic has 12 comments

Abu Maryam.Salafi.

Apr 21, 2021 01:51

Aleykum Assalam ahi, Also, Pakistan is the only country that gave free weapons to Azerbaijan, which defeated the Kafirs of Armenia in the battle for Nagorno-Karabakh, my brother is from Pakistan, I am sincerely grateful to you for your fraternal support for Azerbaijan, tell all Pakistanis that we love them, respect them, and appreciate their fraternal attitude, do not pay attention to the local Western women most of them are far from reality, and I want to say that women masheniki are also from Western countries I can say from personal experience,

Abu Maryam.Salafi.

Apr 21, 2021 01:58

And I want to say that there are also lying women from Western countries This I can say from personal experience

Muslim

Apr 21, 2021 04:50

Don't take things personally brother

And don't seek to find acceptance with the people, especially if they are ignorant and do not know any better.

Alhamdulillah

Apr 21, 2021 06:25

JazakAllah for your kind comments. I really appreciate it. Honestly When i see a crying kid on Social media i couldn't control my emotions and i start crying too. My heart ache when i see someone in pain. I really feel heart when our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) told us to love the sinner, and to hate his Sin but SubhanAllah everything is going opposite in nowadays Ummah. Well i would say i love you all muslims from all around the world i remember all of you in my prayers. Especially when i sit at iftari time . May Allah make us united against kufr. AAMEEN

Abu Maryam.Salafi.

Apr 21, 2021 07:27

May Allah grant us His mercy and goodness, soften our hearts and fill them with love and mercy ,Amin ya Allah, !!

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 21, 2021 10:44

That's not really a must read. Each with their own preference. And 3 years on a matrimonial website is a wasted life

Alhamdulillah

Apr 21, 2021 11:20

@Tawakul
Alhamdulillah i haven't wasted my time but the time taught me many lessons.
Alhamdulillah i am owner of a welfare trust. I help poor families with food etc. I would say am a very person. I browse this free matrimonial site in my leisure time just to find the woman of my nature. I hope i will find her one day InshaAllah

Alhamdulillah

Apr 21, 2021 11:22

I would say i am a very busy person ****

Abu Maryam.Salafi.

Apr 21, 2021 11:36

by the will of Allah, you will find your spouse, we know perfectly well that everything is good for Muslims, it is better to live alone than to share life with a not good woman,

Alhamdulillah

Apr 21, 2021 13:27

@Abu maryam. Salafi
JazakAllah 💓

Abu Maryam.Salafi.

Apr 21, 2021 15:36

Alhamdulillah , Pakistan ☝️ Azerbaijan ,,brothers

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 23, 2021 13:29

One of the problems might be that they're sharing a dna in most cases

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.