Helahel

No one is serious

No one is serious

Alhamdulillah Created Apr 15, 2021 21:34
22 Comments

Assalam o alaikum warahmatullah e wabarakatoh to all brothers and sisters
I have been on this site for last 3 years
I am sorry to say but i didn't find a serious lady on this site. Many woman's profiles say that they are looking for religious men but when you tell them that i am a God fearing men then they don't believe you. So the question is that if the woman on this site doesn't believe an online man then what are they doing on this??? Even i told many of them that i don't wanna do chitchat i just want that you must do istekhara first but they didn't. I am versatile person. ALHAMDULILLAH Allah has blessed me with many skills. But still its hard to find good spouse in this time of Fitnah

This topic has 32 comments

Abu Maryam.Salafi.

Apr 16, 2021 05:29

many women of this site do not know what they want,)) They've been sitting here for years, fooling men,

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 16, 2021 07:00

Or maybe what they want it's not even real

Farid

Apr 16, 2021 08:57

Brother, it’s not the best idea to look for a wife on a *free* internet site. Profiles can be extremely misleading. Never rely on them. Your experience speaks for itself. A few women might be serious, but they are few and far between. Consider using a paid site, or go through family/friends.

HAYATULLAH

Apr 16, 2021 17:54

NOT UNTIL WE ALL UNDERSTAND WHAT MARRIAGE IS ,THAT IS WHEN WE WILL BE ABLE A GOOD ,AND LOVLEY RELATIONSHIP,SISTERS ,PLEASE THINK TWICE

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 17, 2021 07:14

Everyone is serious and loyal to their own interest

Abu Maryam.Salafi.

Apr 17, 2021 07:42

I have been observing this problem for the last 5-6 years, the problems of Muslim marriage are a global problem, and it concerns not only this site,in my environment there are a lot of Muslim brothers who can not marry, Muslim women demand impossible things from suitors, many of the requirements are absurd and do not correspond to Islam, there are brothers who are tired of looking for Muslim women and marry women who do not profess Islam, since non-Muslim women do not demand as much as Muslim women.,--Today, it is easier to marry a non-Muslim woman and convert her to Islam than to marry a Muslim woman,

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 17, 2021 08:03

Yes,ive known this too. Or also some just jump into zina,do tawba, move on etc
It's hard to get married
Alhamdulillah , rasulullah (saws) said "Mae things easy",and especially nikah. I don't demand anything from anyone,even mahr. If u can afford something,i will accept,if not,its ok. I marry fisabilillah and I know today's reality,i know Islam,ive ilm alhamdulillah,may Allah humble and guide me,us all,ameen. But it's very hard to find a muwahid. And I've seen men who think mahr is their right to discuss,or that mahr shows a woman's worth. How far from Islam is this ?!
And some even do temporary marriage. Audhubillah. Prostitutution yani . Audhubillah

Abu Maryam.Salafi.

Apr 17, 2021 09:02

May Allah protect us from sin and injustice, Amin,

Alhamdulillah

Apr 17, 2021 22:01

Mahr is something that is given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage, either during or after the completion of the marriage. It is obligatory according to the Qur’an, Sunnah, and Ijma. Extravagance, exaggeration, excessiveness in demanding large Mahr is undoubtedly detestable or even prohibited.
May Allah guide us to the straight path. AAMEEN

M_Shahid

Apr 22, 2021 21:17

Can you not find a woman in Pakistan? There are so many good females there. Pious ones, with moral values. I wish I had relatives or friends there, I would have married from there. You got a beautiful country with beautiful people living there.

Faizzan

Apr 23, 2021 07:27

Most of the women write that they want a religious man.. But when you start talking to them, you'll find their focus only for well settle rich man.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 23, 2021 18:18

Here we go again faizan blaming women and how they want rich men anyway I told you to focus on yourself and better yourself a good woman will be yours when Allah wills ranting here wount help you.. And mayb you have been looking for the wrong women in wrong places who knows🤷‍♀️

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 23, 2021 19:05

100% missreal

Faizzan

Apr 24, 2021 00:18

Missrral... It's my personal experience... Majority of women are selfish and gold digger..

They are not ready to compromise..

That's why I say.. They are Day dreaming...

Alhamdulillah

Apr 24, 2021 00:44

Agreed with Faizzan

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 24, 2021 03:54

May Allah guide you faizan

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 24, 2021 06:57

Ameen

Farid

Apr 24, 2021 08:51

I see Faizzan’s point, but it’s not always about the money. Even if you’re wealthy, educated, well-mannered, religious, etc., it’s not enough for some. That’s the problem with some people in our society. Their priorities are wrong.

I also agree with Missreal in that we should focus on improving ourselves. No one else is going to do that for us, and we will be questioned about how we spent our time in this life. Should we spend our time chasing someone, or working on building a good, righteous life? I think the answer is pretty obvious.

Faizzan

Apr 24, 2021 10:05

@Tawakul , don't think anything bad for me.. It's my perception... I may be wrong

Faizzan

Apr 24, 2021 10:05

@farid .. You are right

Faizzan

Apr 24, 2021 10:07

@misreal .. Don't blame me.. As I always say against women 🤣🤣

Missrral I want to get married.. I want someone from here... If you'll say like that it will negative affect on my profile..

Try to understand 😉

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 24, 2021 16:26

But how am I affecting how people see you faizan 🤔if someone wants to know you they will and if they don't move on to the next so many good girls here you just have to trust in yourself and continue being the best version of you it will be fine.. I know you are a nice guy and I wish you the best honestly

I honestly think farid is probably the only man who makes sense here always stating logical points may Allah bless you brother

Faizzan

Apr 24, 2021 16:36

Yea.. But you promote farid more than me 😜😜😜
Anyway.. Thanks

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 24, 2021 17:50

I am not promoting anyone just saying what I think of cos I may differ from others

Muslim

Apr 24, 2021 22:04

I think women of today face much fasad curroption, today then any other time

Also the prophet adviced men, against this world and women in general

Only seek religious minded pure hearted women...

Alhamdulillah

Apr 24, 2021 23:03

@Muslim
Indeed woman is the big Fitnah.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 24, 2021 23:54

If you only start viewing women positively you will stop with your judgemental minds no wonder you aren't finding partners here too much negativity as if all men are perfect.. If you people have such bad experience with women here why not try elsewhere it's not a must you find someone specifically here so many options.. Why blame women for real in every post why not pray for the ones on the wrong path instead of being that judgemental

Abu Maryam.Salafi.

Apr 25, 2021 02:02

my dear brothers, remember the hadith of the Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wa sallam, in which he says that the inhabitants of hell are mostly women, remember this hadith and reflect on it, if you carefully follow the behavior of women in your life, you will understand the meaning of this hadith, women are truly very insidious and ruthless,

OpenHeart

May 2, 2021 05:25

@Abu Maryam.Salafi

The Hadith you mentioned does not say they go to hell for being women, it actually points out to a wrong behavior on women’s part. The real misunderstanding comes with the notion that women outnumber men in hell because of their womanhood. This is indeed wrong, there is nothing like that in the Hadith, not even in the least. Whoever will do more wrong deeds will be punished for that. It’s about deeds NOT gender and that’s where people take a wrong turn and are lead astray.

You failed to or perhaps deliberately did not mention the other side of that Hadith. Instead, you have chosen to emphasize the one in hellfire rather than being fair. On the other side of that Hadith tells us that there will be more women in Paradise than men. It is recorded in Sahih Muslim.

Your words: "if you carefully follow the behavior of women in your life, you will understand the meaning of this hadith"

We're always quick to point our fingers towards others without examining ourselves. It is wrong for us to place the blame on everyone when only a few have misbehaved. Perhaps it is the women in YOUR life NOT of others. I urge you to refrain from encouraging others in this manner.

Your words: "women are truly very insidious and ruthless"

Does this include your great grandmothers and grandmothers, your mother, sister/s, aunts, female cousins? What have you done to the women in YOUR life that made them behave the way you have described them? Perhaps your own behavior has contributed to them behaving poorly. Surely we all have faults. It takes a real man with a sound mind and honest heart to see and admit their portion of fault. Allah is All-Knowing, All-Seeing.

Ahadith regarding the Messenger (PBUH):

"Whoever attributed something to me, which I didn't say, let him take his place in the Fire" (Ahmad)

Ahadith regarding the Muslim:

"One who deceives is not one of us" (Tirmidhi)

"Whoever conceals knowledge, Allah will bridle him with a bridle of fire" (Ahmad)

Abu Maryam.Salafi.

May 2, 2021 06:09

One day, the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) went to the place of prayer on the day of Eid al-Adha or Eid al-Adha. He passed by the women and said to them, " O women, give alms more often, for I have seen that you are the majority of the inhabitants of Hell.": "Why is this so, O Messenger of Allah?" He replied: "You often curse and show ingratitude towards your husbands. I have never seen anyone with a greater lack of intelligence and imperfection in the performance of religious duties than you. A prudent and prudent person may be led astray by some of you."(Bukhari)
------------------------------
The hadith of the Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) says that most of the inhabitants of Hell will be women. The hadith says: "I looked into Paradise and saw that most of its inhabitants were poor, and I looked into hell and saw that most of its inhabitants were women" (Bukhari, Muslim).
----------------------
It is reported from the words of Abdullah ibn Abbas that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said, " I was shown Hell. And I've never seen anything more terrifying than that. I saw that most of its inhabitants are women." (People) asked: "Why, O Messenger of Allah?" He replied: "Because of their ingratitude."
---------------------
Asked: "Are they ungrateful (towards) Allah?" He replied, " They are ungrateful to their husbands and ungrateful for treating them well. If you spend your whole life being kind to one of them, and then she sees some trouble from you, she will say: "I have never seen anything good from you" (Bukhari).
--------------------

Abu Maryam.Salafi.

May 2, 2021 06:30

I have enough life experience to say that women love those who do not love them and deceive them, and do not hate those who love them,

OpenHeart

May 4, 2021 12:17

The very first thing that is a must to be kept in mind when going through the Islamic Sources is that we cannot pick up a verse or a Hadith, take it in isolation from the rest of the Islamic rubric and run to races with it. One has to consider all the various Ahadith pertaining to an issue one way or the other, consider the context of each of them, and then draw some conclusion. Unfortunately, most of the readers fail on this account.

Here's the Hadith which tells us that there will be more women in Paradise than men:

“The first group to enter Paradise will be as beautiful as the full moon, and the group that follows them will be like the brightest shining stars in the sky: each man of them will have two wives, the marrow of whose leg-bones will be visible through the flesh because of their extreme beauty. There will be no one who is unmarried in Paradise” (Sahih Muslim, Kitaab al-Jannah, Baab awwal zumrah tadhkul al-Jannah), as proof to maintain that there would be more women in Jannah than men… and this is clearly understood.’ (Fath al-Baari)

This hadith clearly indicates that there will be more women than men in Paradise. Some others thought that there would be more men, because of the hadith, “I saw that they (women) formed the majority of the people of Hell”. The response to this is the fact that women will form the majority of the inhabitants of Hell does not necessarily mean that they will be a minority in Paradise, as Ibn Hajar al-‘Asqalaani said (Fath al-Baari)

The two hadiths may be reconciled by stating that women will be in the majority in both Paradise and Hell, just as there are more women than men in this world. We could say that the hadith narrated by Abu Hurayrah indicates that the total number of women in paradise, including women of this world and al-Hoor al-‘Eeyn will outnumber men. The question then is, who will be greater in number in Paradise: the men of this world or the women? al-Qurtubee reconciled between these two hadiths by suggesting that women will form the majority of the inhabitants of Hell before the Shafaa’ah (intercession) when the sinners from amongst the muwwahideen will be brought out of Hell. Thereafter women will form the majority of the people of Paradise. (at-Tadhkirah, al-Qurtubee)

The Muhadditheen (experts in Hadith) have resolved this apparent contradiction through the following explanations:

1. These Ahaadith are clear that females in Jannah and Jahannum will outnumber males by a great margin. (Sharh al-Nawawiy)

2. The women could be more in Jahannam and less in Jannah at the beginning. Thereafter, when they are cleansed of their sins or when intercession on their behalf is accepted, they would be entered into Jannah and they would outnumber the men there too. (Fath al-Baari, Sifatul Jannah of Hafiz ibn Katheer)

3. The Ahaadith that indicates the women as the major inhabitants of Jahannam refer to that time when Rasulullah Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam had physically seen Jannah and Jahannam. They do not mention that it will always remain like that. (Faydhul Baari and Malfoozaat-e-Kashmiri)

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala Knows Best.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.