Helahel

Ramadan

Ramadan

Tawakul Created Apr 8, 2021 07:00
11 Comments

Don't you agree we should all take a break from this website for the blessed month of Ramadan?
I wouldn't want to miss on the blessings of Ar Rahman

This topic has 11 comments

Missreal

Apr 8, 2021 09:26

I think that's a good idea but then it's still a personal choice.. For me I had planned to do that earlier and I think it's a good thing to do in the blessed month. It's not advisable to waste time in ramadan at list we all can make this effort and Change ourselves on this month in Shaa Allah

Takwa

Apr 8, 2021 10:50

In fact, when we consider marriage as an Islamic phenomenon or worship, this offer is not good. After all, the intention is worship.

Tawakul

Apr 8, 2021 11:53

So Mr takwa ,do you think it not good that we should take advantage fully of Ramadan ? Siz Türk siniz sanırım. Hani 11 ayın sultanı ramazan derler ya?
It's MONTH OF MERCY ,the month in which the QURAN was revealed , there's laylatul qadr
Check if you want your mesaages,but don't waste time here because Allah is the planner,hes written your qadr and you won't add anything good to it by disoveying Him

Tawakul

Apr 8, 2021 12:00

Allah (SWT) tells us in Surah al-Ahzab, “The Messenger of God is an excellent model for those of you who put your hope in God and the Last Day and remember Him often.” (33:21)

Allah (SWT) has given us the best example in the Prophet ﷺ. What did the Prophet ﷺ teach us about beautifying our fasts during the month of Ramadan?

https://youtu.be/fD8pu__yXvE

Takwa

Apr 8, 2021 13:12

Tawaqul thanks for youtube link.
Ramadan is very important, especially in the last ten days.
I'm looking for a good wife here. I will find her whenever Allah grants.
I'll take your advice and take a break during Ramadan.

Tawakul

Apr 8, 2021 13:16

Allah has witnessed
May Allah bless us with good matches,good spouses,peace,security,good health and beneficial knowledge,as well as pious offspring. Ameen
May Allah forgive us and accept from us our Islam and good deeds. Ameen

Jazakumullah khair

Tawakul

Apr 8, 2021 13:17

What's meant for us will never miss us

Takwa

Apr 8, 2021 13:23

Amin. Thanks for everything

Missreal

Apr 8, 2021 15:12

Very true and Ameen to all your duas may Allah grant you all the best here on earth and in the hereafter in Shaa Allah

Tawakul

Apr 8, 2021 15:44

Ameen
To all of us,bi ithnillah

Ali abu huod

Apr 11, 2021 14:30

Well done, bless Allah in you

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.