Helahel

Looking for a long term relationship.

Looking for a long term relationship.

Dimple17 Created Apr 7, 2021 08:24
38 Comments

AssalamuAlaikom. Whos free here? I dont do for fake.

This topic has 38 comments

Tawakul

Apr 7, 2021 09:46

Ya habibti miss red lipstick,relationships are haram! And if you mean by "long term relationship" ,marriage,then long or short marriage isn't guaranteed.
Just say you're looking for halal

And Allah knows best,with that lipstick there

Tawakul

Apr 7, 2021 10:05

Oh,so you changed your post.

Tawakul

Apr 7, 2021 10:05

Oh,so you changed your post.

Faizzan

Apr 7, 2021 11:55

So... You need a boy friend right... Why people normalize these s**tty things

Missreal

Apr 7, 2021 13:45

Some people on this site are so funny and then now everybody is complaining that the site is full of fakes and doesn't work.. Why don't people change their mindset and stop looking for chitchat instead of marriage.. If you wana find someone serious change yourself and stop complaining and looking for non important relationships let's all normalise what's right and then maybe their would be a success story for once here in Shaa Allah

Soniya

Apr 7, 2021 21:02

Lol... original poster meant that she is looking for a long term relationship..meaning marriage.. which is quite obvious.
What’s with personal attacks like “red lipstick”? So disrespectful. She can put on makeup if she wants.. it’s her choice.

Soniya

Apr 7, 2021 21:05

Please ..people .. don’t bully anyone here. Don’t resort to personal attacks.

Missreal

Apr 7, 2021 22:32

My dear Sonia in Islam there is no long term relationship there is only marriage trust me you will waste your years trying to know someone then boom you are surprised once you formalise your marriage... Let's normalise what's right. Wrong will always be wrong no matter what me or you think

Soniya

Apr 7, 2021 22:41

I think she meant marriage by "long term". Not just a mere "relationship".
But even if she just wanted a bf...why did someone make personal attacks on her like "red lipstick". Its her wish to wear makeup. We can't judge her.

Missreal

Apr 7, 2021 22:54

Only Allah can judge people not us humans our only work is to correct what we think is wrong you can't see someone doing something wrong and totally not tell them it's good to remind them maybe who knows it may help them in some way.. The sister above didn't mean it in a bad way I think she was trying to point out to her what's not right islamically

Dimple17

Apr 10, 2021 07:57

Thank You Ms.Soniya for depending. You really have a sense of humor. Beauty & brain. Allah bless you.

Dimple17

Apr 10, 2021 07:59

Dear Ms/Mr Tawakul do you have any problem with my lipstick? Let me know then. So i could teach you with therightful manner in Islam. Low IQ.

Dimple17

Apr 10, 2021 08:03

Isnt funny Ms. Tawakal reading your info in your profile seems like you really a good Muslimah knowing you arr judgmental. 🤣 How do you judge?

3:83
أَفَغَيْرَ دِينِ اللَّهِ يَبْغُونَ وَلَهُ أَسْلَمَ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ طَوْعًا وَكَرْهًا وَإِلَيْهِ يُرْجَعُونَ

Do they desire a way other than Allah’s—knowing that all those in the heavens and the earth submit to His Will, willingly or unwillingly, and to Him they will all be returned?

Soniya

Apr 10, 2021 09:41

You’re welcome Dimple17 and good for you standing up for yourself

Faizzan

Apr 10, 2021 09:44

Dimple... Simple meaning of long term relationship is to live with a boyfriend without any nikah..
Don't play with words..
If you meant nikal, you should have write nikah

Tawakul

Apr 10, 2021 18:37

Indeed ,you desire a way OTHER THAN ALLAHS

3:83
أَفَغَيْرَ دِينِ اللَّهِ يَبْغُونَ وَلَهُ أَسْلَمَ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ طَوْعًا وَكَرْهًا وَإِلَيْهِ يُرْجَعُونَ

Do they desire a way other than Allah’s—knowing that all those in the heavens and the earth submit to His Will, willingly or unwillingly, and to Him they will all be returned?

Tawakul

Apr 10, 2021 18:38

Smart boy this faizzan

Tawakul

Apr 10, 2021 18:39

Let them dream . Let them talk
•The good women are for good men and the bad women are for bad men•

Tawakul

Apr 10, 2021 18:40

Do they desire a way other than Allah’s—••knowing that all those in the heavens and the earth submit to His Will, willingly or unwillingly, and to Him they will all be returned?••

Tawakul

Apr 10, 2021 18:40

It's not the eyes that are blind. It's indeed the hearts that are blind!!

Tawakul

Apr 10, 2021 19:01

I do not discuss your IQ .
Sure indeed Allah chooses whom He wills for His religion
She can put red lipstick or anything she wants? Then don't call yourselves muslims. Aisha and Fatima will surely not approve of this nor themselves did it publicly
Beauty and brain? Then come meet me

Tawakul

Apr 10, 2021 19:08

https://youtu.be/_Mm8jAdhXqM
I came across this link and thought it might be beneficial. Indeed it's not a matter of IQ,BUT a matter of IMAN

Abrar Qureshi

Apr 10, 2021 19:21

Excellent link Tawakul. The world is going to the drains

Soniya

Apr 10, 2021 20:00

Look at all these people above judging someone because of the word she used “relationship”. Do you know her true intention what she meant by a “relationship”? Even if she meant a boyfriend, is that all YOUR place to tell her what or what not to do?
Do any of you have ANY idea how much Allah HATES judgemental people? You are all NOT some preachers and no one has given you an authority to tell someone what to do or not. Only Allah CAN judge her. You all need to lose some arrogance and humble yourself.

Soniya

Apr 10, 2021 20:08

Tawakul... you are basically bullying her. Saying things like “good women for good men” and “bad women for bad men”. So you are insinuating that when a woman wears red lipstick, she’s bad? How dare you with that kind of thinking? Even if it’s against Islam...WHO put you in charge to be a preacher? Are you personally free from all the sins?
One of the things I hate is when a woman bullies another sister. If you don’t like her red lipstick.. why make such a passive aggressive remark in a public forum like “red lipstick”? Did you NEED to say that? Incredibly rude.

Soniya

Apr 10, 2021 20:26

I bet you have zero female friends tawakkul. Why? Because you are VERY judgemental and women certainly don’t like being friends with other judgemental women. You know the ones who always criticize another woman’s dressing or makeup.
I could care less... what men have said here but I can’t believe that you being a woman lacks kindness.

Tawakul

Apr 11, 2021 01:51

So Allah is bullying everyone ,yeah?

Tawakul

Apr 11, 2021 01:53

Women do not lack kindness . I'm a mother as well,sure indeed I do not lack kindness.
The biggest lack here is iman,ilm,taqwa,etc etc etc Allahu Alam

Allah is not shy of speaking the truth ,regardless of who likes to hesr it or not.

Soniya

Apr 11, 2021 02:43

^ yes of course only God can judge. But what I don’t understand is that who appointed you the position of the religious police?
It’s none of our business what someone does or not.. it’s God’s job to judge.

Missreal

Apr 11, 2021 03:32

Yes it's only Allah who can judge but its also our work to remind the ones who seem to have lost their way.. I don't see anything wrong with what tawakul is saying actually she is one of the very few women here who speak so much sense you may not see that now but MashaaAllah may Allah bless her and increase her iman.. If anyone who knows how to benefit from good advice follow what is right you don't need to follow the whole world even if they are going inside a hole and you follow them blindly it's better to have no friends but to have what others don't have iman and fearing Allah above nothing else

Soniya

Apr 11, 2021 03:51

^sorry, but I still don’t agree with Tawakal’s delivery. She was very passive aggressive... saying things like “red lipstick” in a PUBLIC forum where everyone especially men can see that comment. Why couldn’t she private message her ..if she really disliked her makeup..., (which btw, she has no right to advise because Dimple didn’t ask for her opinion)

Soniya

Apr 11, 2021 03:54

Misreal... if you really want to remind someone of the rules.... then there is a way to get the message across ... which is being polite and not posting “ miss red lipstick” on a PUBLIC forum.

Faizzan

Apr 11, 2021 04:18

Dimple.. Please clearify the meaning of the word "I want long term relationship"

Don't go with intention.. Just describe the straight meaning of this line.....

Because here by text we can't find anyone's intentions.

Missreal

Apr 11, 2021 09:19

I agree it's good to private message someone about such matters but the problem is you may end up being insulted that's why people may avoid that.. And how she said it maybe her intention isn't bad but Allah knows our intentions and instead of taking everything negatively why not ask yourself why is everyone saying this isn't supposed to be like this etc.. If in life you learn to take everything positively even criticism you will be on the right track but acting defensive when you perfectly know something is wrong isn't advisable its only shaitan trying to mess with your head.. Anyway ramadhan kareem to everyone in advance

Abrar Qureshi

Apr 11, 2021 10:42

Perfectly said missreal, couldn't have put it any better.

Tawakul

Apr 11, 2021 10:52

Let's all stop commenting to such a post and respect ourselves . Agreed ?
Plus I do not want to see this post at the top of all posts in the forum
There are some really good posts here
May Allah bless you

Soniya

Apr 11, 2021 19:31

Missreal. Sorry but I don’t agree with you. It’s ok, you have your own views and I have my own.
There is a thing called politeness. It has nothing to do with being defensive. If you want to teach or advise someone about Islam.. then be polite. We all deserve to be treated with respect or else people won’t listen to you.

Soniya

Apr 11, 2021 19:34

The criticism that you speak of doesn’t have to be said in a rude/passive aggressive/judgemental tone.
Just read her first message, it certainly looks like she’s mainly taunting her...
embarrassing !

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.