Helahel

Appeal to men. SPREAD AMONG THE BROTHERS O brothers, O men of Ummah Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم

Appeal to men. SPREAD AMONG THE BROTHERS O brothers, O men of Ummah Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم

Zubeyr Created Mar 23, 2021 19:45
7 Comments

Appeal to men.

SPREAD AMONG THE BROTHERS

O brothers, O men of Ummah Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم (SallaAllahu 'alayhi Wa Sallam) this is an appeal to all of you.

O brothers, you forgot about the Hadith of Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم (Sallallahu 'alayhi Wa Sallam) from our prophet from the Messenger of Allah, It is reported that (once) Sa'd bin' Ubad exclaimed: “If I saw a man with my wife then I would hit him with the sword! " (Hearing this,) the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to his companions: “Are you surprised by Sa'da's jealousy? However, verily, I am even more jealous than he, and Allah is more jealous than I! "

O brothers, be jealous of your wives. Be jealous of your wives. O brothers, be jealous of your wives, your women.

Jealous of your women, jealous of their voices, jealous of their photographs, of their faces, of their hands, jealous of everything that is connected with your women. Truly you are, the shepherd of your pastures, so guard them, be jealous of them.
Why did you forget about the Sunnah of Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم (SallaAllahu 'alayhi Wa Sallam)? Why did you forget that Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم (Sallallahu 'alayhi Wa Sallam) was jealous?
Why today do you let your women go to places where they are with other people's men? Why do you let your women in naked, naked, perfumed?

This is an appeal to all Those Brothers who, al-hamdu li-Llah, covered their wives as it should be according to Sharia, but only neglect them with jealousy.
They talk among other men about their relationships with their wives, or unnecessarily talk about the pregnancy of their wives, or about breastfeeding their children, under any pretext they talk about the most intimate topics of their lives. SubhianAllah, Brother, how are you deceived.
Brothers, you are not even jealous of your wives' names. How can you call your wife by name among men? How are you not jealous of them? How can you talk about your life? about your relationship? or about anything even the slightest bit that connects with your wife? Why are you not afraid that this man who stands in front of you will start thinking about your woman or he wants to be with her instead of you or he will have some feelings for her, Subh1anAllah, how bad your behavior is.
When I hear that the brothers are talking about their wives, Wa'allahi appears only one impression, the first thing is clear, he is not afraid of Allah. If I had been afraid, I would not have talked about my wife.
Second. Does he love her? After all, a lover cherishes and is afraid to tell someone, fearing to lose.

O brothers, be jealous, be the lions of Allah and not the jackals of Iblis.

This topic has 8 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 24, 2021 23:30

I'm confused those words I've never heard before, does Allah jealous? Funny story!

Zubeyr

Mar 25, 2021 05:20

Said'd ibn ‘Ubada said:" If I found a man with my wife, I would hit him with my sword, not flat, but with a point! " That is, I would have killed him on the spot, without delay. And the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did not condemn him for this and said that he is even more jealous than the Saumoid, and that Allah is even more jealous than he. At the same time, the jealousy of Allah Almighty is one of His qualities, which are not similar to the qualities of creations. This is a quality that corresponds to His greatness, as well as anger, contentment, and other His qualities that have nothing to do with the qualities of creatures. The used word "shahs" means something that exists, obvious, sublime, and Allah Almighty is more obvious and great than anything else, and He is above everything, and there is nothing forbidden in applying this word to Allah Almighty, according to the basis that is adhered to adherents of the Sunnah who follow the words of Allah and the words of His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Then the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "And it was because of Allah's jealousy that overt and secret abominations were forbidden." That is, this is a consequence of Allah's jealousy - that He forbade His slaves to approach abominations. And everything that seems sinful and disgusting to a pure soul and common sense - for example, adultery, is an abomination. Obvious abominations include what is done by a person openly, and everything that the organs of a person have done, even if secretly. And the secret includes everything secret and what is in the hearts. "And no one loves justification like Allah, and because of this, He sent messengers as good messengers and formidable exhortations." Allah Almighty sent messengers so that the creatures would not have an argument against Him and in order to warn them before subjecting them to punishment. This is similar to the words of the Almighty: “We sent messengers who carried the good news and warned that after the coming of the messengers, people would have no reason against Allah” (Sura 4, ayah 65). "And no one loves praise as Allah loves it, and for this He promised Paradise." The reason is His absolute perfection. Allah Almighty loves to be praised and glorified by His servants for His favor and generosity. For this, He endowed them with all the favors that they can use. And He is pleased with them when they praise Him for them. But no matter how much they praise and glorify Him, they still cannot do it the way He deserves. Therefore, He praised Himself and promised Paradise, so that His servants would more often turn to Him with prayers, praise and glorify Him, and be zealous in this as much as they can, because Paradise is the limit of bestowing mercies.

Tawakul

Apr 4, 2021 18:27

Allah is indeed jealous

May Allah guide us and grant us beneficial knowledge. Ameen

Tawakul

Apr 4, 2021 18:28

This is a great and most needed post
May Allah strenghth the muslims and grant them security. Ameen ya rabb

Tawakul

Apr 4, 2021 18:29

May Allah strengthen* the muslims

Tawakul

Apr 4, 2021 18:31

As well, not sharing the secret of the spouse is amongst the privacies between spouses
Many active themselves to Islam but so few are muslims.

Tawakul

Apr 4, 2021 18:33

Many ascribe* themselves to Islam but so few are muslims.

Zubeyr

Apr 6, 2021 10:20

AsSalam alaykum sister! Yes maa shaa Allah you are right in everything. Calling himself a Muslim, a person is not an effective Muslim until he practices the Quran and Sunnah as understood by the Companions of the Prophet Muhammad sallAllahu alayhi wa sallam! And this religion is grounded in practice and in words and sincerity in hearts! Many verses and hadiths confirm this! Jazaki Allahu hayran sister!

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.