Helahel

Advice

Advice

MUHAMMED NACER Created Mar 15, 2021 13:23
9 Comments

As for the new Muslims or those who live in the countries of the polytheists, I advise you to strive to learn the Islamic religion from the Book of God, the Qur’an and the Sunnah of Muhammad the Messenger, and not to follow Muslims who distort the Islamic religion because religion is not measured by men. Peace be upon you.

This topic has 13 comments

Faizzan

Mar 15, 2021 13:33

Quran band authentic hadith are the real source of getting true Islamic knowledge..

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 16, 2021 13:19

Alhamdulilah Brother Muhammad,

Written beautifully

MUHAMMED NACER

Mar 16, 2021 14:27

thankyou brother hamza

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 16, 2021 18:33

How do you feel about the translated version of the Quan? I can't speak Arabic so I have read a few translated versions, however one of the wording isn't always precise as its translated into English... I'm currently learning Arabic however I'm not sure if I will ever have the ability to read the Quran in Arabic... I'm thinking of getting private lessons maybe.

@Muhammed Have you read "The Sealed Nectar" A book that tells the life story of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH)...
I know in the west there is an agenda to distort the truth of islam... So staying true to Allah is more important than ever.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 16, 2021 18:34

*Qur’an

MUHAMMED NACER

Mar 16, 2021 19:24

Yes, I have the book, al-Raheeq al-Mukhtam, an Arabic version, but it is somewhat complicated
In fact, I have not read the Qur’an in the English translation, but it is impossible to translate it correctly, because there are words in the Arabic dictionary that do not exist in other languages. Therefore God chose Arabic as the language of the Qur’an.
I advise you to learn the language as much as possible, and God helps you, and he will guide you to the right path

MUHAMMED NACER

Mar 16, 2021 19:26

We Arabs do not understand the language of the Qur’an well, as it is a genius language

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 16, 2021 19:31

Alhamdulillah, Arabic is the purest like poetry of all languages. I will continue learning Arbaic and insha'Allah with the help of Allah be able to read the Qur'an in it's purest form of Arabic.

MUHAMMED NACER

Mar 16, 2021 19:31

inshallah

No Photo

Optimistic3

Mar 17, 2021 09:57

You asked in another post, how it is for male Arabs marrying converts. Interesting question. Im wondering why you think, as an Arab , that alot of convert sisters, appear recently to now be actively avoiding Saudi Arabs in particular , but othets too, due to Arab culture & dominance of women. I know thst is not Islam, im a convert of many years but it does appear to be an issue from convert sisters i speak with ( i support new converts) that convert females are being forced into cultural practices more than the teachings of our beautiful prophet pbuh.

Abrar Qureshi

Mar 17, 2021 10:44

Good point @optimistic. So what's the situation like? Is this happening in other countries aswell? Someone needs to protect the new converts.

MUHAMMED NACER

Mar 17, 2021 10:45

@optimistic
Yes, customs and traditions are one thing, and Islam is another
There are some Muslims in all Islamic countries, not only in Saudi Arabia, forcing their women to do some things that are not of Islamic regulations, and this is a wrong behavior.
Because Islam warns of these matters and came to eliminate them and liberate women from ignorant behavior ..

Tawakul

Apr 4, 2021 18:59

Great advice

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.