Helahel

A Salam o alykum

No Photo

A Salam o alykum

Strongmind Created Feb 23, 2021 12:05
11 Comments

Every single Muslim brother should see this before chosen one to marry. Feel sorry for some sisters

https://youtu.be/fJwsIB0mwLk

This topic has 11 comments

Missreal

Feb 23, 2021 20:46

That video is truly sad,i don't understand how some people think why make someone suffer mentally,financially and physically its so sad..i hope both brothers here and sisters should be extra careful instead of hustling for an international spouse i think its much better to look for someone near though they may end up being bad depending on the personality but atlst a near person won't drain you that much..i just hope people become careful here its so scary what this world is turning into,may Allah help us ☺

Soniya

Feb 24, 2021 00:22

It's very rare for a woman to act like that.
If anything, I also want to warn women here on this site....(video link posted below about some British Asian men using and abandoning women back home)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6OmhfOgj_4

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 24, 2021 03:15

Sonya sister it already happened to me with a toxic girl. So my friend brought his wife from abroad his spent about £30k and with one baby she went with black man and take divorce because of his got the better one.. Shame.. Another Turkish guy said he was a taxi driver and his wife when gave birth a baby was black. He said we both white where is the black baby coming from. She said we ate a lot of chocolate that's why.. So he went back to Turkey and divorce her... Too many sad story... My story if you hear it you would cry for me but if you like I share with you in your email box not here

Zubeyr

Feb 24, 2021 04:09

Assalas Aleikum Va Rahmtullah Brothers and sisters. It's very sad. Yes, to destroy Allah those who are addicting the rights and honor and dignity of our brothers and sisters. Amine! .

No Photo

nahid

Feb 24, 2021 06:56

@Strongmind

The point is that if women at first follow Islamic guideline then no problem will arise

1. Women are not allowed to speak with man without wali or parent specially dating
so nowadays women follow secular life, take authority from father and futuer husband and keep leading dating for marriage is a haram activities you agree or not

2. Most countries we know as Muslim but most are secular only 7 countries are Muslim by Islamic law.....
Example: Indonesia is not a Muslim country, its secular, so you must not think there is women following Islamic law beside civil law
and secular culture

3. There are many bad men exists but , if women follow family and marriage principle and stop coming online fake virtual dating
Many women prefer dating not marriage.....then you can expect some sort of good thing if woman marry to choose marry from her own country

4. Women never try to marry low educated man than her even man is good
but a man also marry a jobless poor educated woman..............now women has to change mind-set and marry good man instead of
external stuff.

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 24, 2021 11:11

Exactly follow the Islamic ruling and everybody is happy

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 24, 2021 11:36

I understand nahid yes but no as well as yes... If woman live alone and hs independent mind its difficult to speak to their parents or if their parents pass away. Like me I don't have a family so who gonna find me one? Of course I don't try night clubs so sometimes no choice but one word I can say. If a person man or woman who afraid of Allah punishment. They well not doing such things.. We today alive but what we'll happened when we die... If I say I will do zina and I repent tomorrow. How sinful is it?
But if you do zina unintentionally yes you could repent and Allah will forgive you. But another example that no way to repent is shirk and black magic. So sometimes people act without thinking of akhirah punishment... I pray Allah guide all of us in all life test we facing ameen

Missreal

Feb 24, 2021 21:44

@nahid you are very right it took me long to realise but its better for a woman to involve parents and not talk to the guy directly to prevent shaitan from messing your good intentions ..anyway may Allah help us all

Missreal

Feb 24, 2021 21:47

@strongmind if you don't have parents you can simply request the girl to talk to her wali its not a must you talk directly to her,no matter how many excuses we may make for having haram relationships it wouldn't change the fact that haram is haram and thats why peole end up scamming each other inside marriage,its better to do things right pray and surely Allah will guide you to the right person

Missreal

Feb 24, 2021 21:56

@sonia i agree most women arent like that but there are a few mental ones thats why people should be careful,and yes there are some men who marry women coming to their countries doing weddings acting nice infront of the family then when he flies with the newly acquired wife he trafficks her or worse makes life impossible for her because he knows you can't do anything you are far,there have been some cases i heard and i end up feeling sorry for especially african girls being taken advantage of just because they are obsessed with the good life anyway i hope everyone is careful here,you can't trust the internet 100% we must be careful and do alot of prayers cz complaining won't help but prayers and dua will

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 24, 2021 23:00

I agreed Internet marriage isn't successful. You can find and marry one but not long last. Its because when we buy a car we look for everything working fine. We test drive and taken to mechanical garage to check up if there is a fault. But how can you take a man or woman to the hospital to tell if they are going to ruin your life. My life ruined by a girl who I met in my car, she was in love with me but fake love. She jailed by calling a cop that she has nothing with me but I stalking her Allah knows that I haven't done anything like that so if you genuine don't ruin you life here just find one back home you already knows or someone fear of Allah like I do.. If there is a girl live in UK for 15 years has not commit adultery then she is the right one.. Alhamdulillah I don't

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.