Helahel

So sad

So sad

Guzel Created Feb 21, 2021 02:18
16 Comments

I didn't want to post. But I'm just so upset that muslim men are like this. In matter fact it's just so sad.

Most men here are only three types.

1/ One who is just a sick player, who either like to play with girls or scam men, I don't know why! I mean what do you expect to get from here??
But I guess this one is easy to expose.
I blame the admins for letting those sick to be here.

2/ The second is the funny one. He is the one who is tired from scammers that he would ask you weird stuff ( when he could just leave the site if he's that much concerned!!!)
So he would ask you weird stuff and stupid questions, not considering that there might be a good chance that you are true and honest and you are not about to handle his craziness. So he just lose the opportunity and make himself look stupid, or he would simply be rude (and yeah he would be writing in his profile that he is a kind, nice, sweet gentleman who respects women and the elders describing his personality) 😂.

3/ The third one who I really couldn't understand. The one who signed up here to find marriage truly. But still he would ask you why do you look for marriage here? Thinking that you owe him an explanation. As if it's too okay and totally understandable for him to be here, but if he found what he's looking for, then thats weird. It's kinda hard to explain this kind of a man, since even he don't know what wrong with him.

Anyways, I really got sad. I thought when I was signing here that this site is different, that I could actually skip the stupid men who are out in social media hunting. I thought here will be good muslim men who wants only Halal, thats they don't want to be chatting for hours with girls and making friends on social media or somthing, texting for weeks and months maybe years in order to know them and find love and marriage. Because they knew they will have sins on that long trip. I thought that what we all were afraid of "sins"

I thought this site were made for those who are honest and know what they really want and they are out here looking for it. And the other kind of creatures will be so few here.
But I guess I thought wrong.

This topic has 16 comments

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 21, 2021 06:52

People are like books: some deceive you with their covers and others surprise you with their content.

No Photo

Lockdown 2021

Feb 21, 2021 06:53

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته
May Allah better our situation I see what you said about the three types of men but unfortunately it is a problem not restricted to just brothers there is an idea of "getting to know someone before marriage" this in itself is problematic entailing long hours of chats etc almost like dating online🤔 marriage should be straight forward with initial contact some questions to see if ppl are on the same page then he can speak to the wali and sit and chat with them and then marriage. But it seem here its 9 months of discussion online.... Allah help us all inshallah

Miss Chocoholic :)

Feb 21, 2021 14:32

Well said SISTER. You are not alone. There are many women feeling this way and experiencing this. It is the same men with different profiles that are also giving women bad experiences. They come across knowledgeable and say they have ‘Islamic peace’ to spread on this site. But don’t loose hope Inshaallah you will come across a genuine decent man who is willing to talk upfront and honesty and not time waste. Make sure you don’t fall into the traps of those fake people who have been sitting on this site for many years putting up fake personality/behaviours/misuses of trust/and fake acting 😌

May Allah swt protect you And all the genuine people who are trying to achieve to complete their deen.

😘

Zubeyr

Feb 21, 2021 15:47

Maa saa Allah

Zubeyr

Feb 21, 2021 15:47

Maa saa Allah

stlim39

Feb 21, 2021 16:49

Most of the man now just living in fairy tales..
Wish find a good muslimah sholehah and not gold digger.
But themself exposed in fitnah itself, they looking young and beautiful, can cook, no kids, perfect wife.. keep living on ur dreamland man.. when u awake, everything is too late and u geeting old.
too sad..

stlim39

Feb 21, 2021 16:52

Yes a lot of scammer here. Exactly..

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 21, 2021 17:57

Regarding all of that I have to be honest with her and others... I mentioned earlier that I'm not interested abroad.. A lady who scammer me a month ago. I gave my full details and pictures address I live and my phone number.. After the days she asks for transfer me money via her bank. I refused. Day after she ill asking for amazon card. Failed again. I blocked by her... Plus too many sisters here. When I said a Salam o alykum. No one responded. When I say hey how are you I'm interested in your profile. No one responded.. I wish I could send screenshot here of people. But if you text to any brothers here. No one reply you so who are they in female form? One of a police officer. I send many she totally ignored... Will if not a scammer what is that? I don't think this site OK for Muslim to married because none Muslim making false account to making bad stuff by Islam name... I already broke by many fake account but if I do the same mistake am I not stupid? Girls here not into married... I won't tell that here about my personality but Mr and my family alhamdulillah very decent so that is way alhamdulillah I live in the UK for the long time but never done zina or smoking and drinking alhamdulillah anyone marry would be very happy if they are real Muslim. I'm pure and clean but trapped by scammer three times. Why your saying that guzel? I offer you to I live in your country but your refusing and want to come to UK... Let me tell you this... In my country I refused a doctor and English teacher. Because I don't want headache to make paper to bring to UK. So why I do yours? I text you of I live there with you not here. Plus one complain for all sisters. Pic and tell your origin country... Only one sister said she is black woman.. That is ice of her she was honest... Me I never say no to woman even if I don't like. But due to cultural I only like my skin colour people.. Asian white. Thank you and a Salam o alykum

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 21, 2021 18:04

If any girls seen this message and they are genuine... One word if your serious and not fake. And no racist with nations.. Unfortunately I've spoke to too many Turkish and Arab people they racist about kurdish.. If anyone serious about married take my number call me and let's meet in real time. If things goes good we married... If not don't wait here for new reply once a week... I don't like late reply and I take it fake because precious scammer girl thinking how to trap me that's way late replying... So show me you true face who behind the screen pretend they are genuine... But tell me your country were born as well please.

Miss Chocoholic :)

Feb 22, 2021 01:21

Keep strong and accept that some people do not wish to reply. Its how this site runs You have a choice to either reply, or NOT reply. Some women have replied men and respectfully said no and those men have given them ABUSE just because a women gave her honest answer or just said no. SO I don’t blame people like them, I feel sorry for them because they went out of their ways to try get their point across.

If it is other people like the scammers or fake profiles you just have to be careful and mindful and use your common sense not to forward your personal details by trusting so quickly and easily.

There is no win win situation here. You dont need to know why the answer is a no sometimes, just accept it or just accept what the reason is. Either way , If you can’t accept the answer no and being rejected or not getting a reply then its not the end of the world. Have faith in one and only Allah swt. You should also accept some women do not want to show their face. They have their own reason.

So try not to be impatient and losing hope and thinking wrong things without knowing the facts. All you can do is be patient and keep trying. And accept if they haven’t replied, or said no.

Ok hope you don’t start negative thinking or putting the same thing on these forums. You are not alone with these experiences- trust me there are alottt of people going through the same thing. Instead you should accept it and be mindful who you are chatting to. If its a scammer then block it. If no one replys then accept it and try other people. You have to struggle sometimes - its part of LIFE

Peace ✌🏼

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 22, 2021 01:38

Lollzzzz. If I don't accept it I should heading the wall 😂😂
If course not if someone said. No it's not followed one dot end of the story.. But no reply its already rude. They should say one word sorry no interest it that's all. And yes alhamdulillah am strong live here for half of my life no yet with a girls alhamdulillah... I think I'm OK thank you

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 22, 2021 03:00

@strongmind Assalam Brother. What we all tend to forget that this is the time of social media. Social media is a flawed system and we're living in it. You can't change it. I've stated this before aswell. A cultured person will respond to you. You're lucky if some women do. But what must be taken into account is that many women HAVE been abused here when they have said NO. So what's the best thing to do as a man and as a woman? Quit this system of social media. This system is open for scammers abusers alike. Anybody can say anything and there are no consequences. Someone who wouldn't dare get into a logical debate with you in real life is a superhero here. Women have it harder even in real life, being cat called while wearing hijab. That's because of a flawed system, meaning a non Islamic system. So on a general level sadly women will always have to face this. Social media is the same. A flawed system where one can't avoid any of this. Either quit the system or learn to ignore it. Only two ways. Goes for both men and women. And if you're here just for curiosity and studying human behaviour on social media just like me. Then welcome 😄 Allahafiz brother may Allah bless you.

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 22, 2021 03:48

W s... I see what's going on anyway when someone say no walk away omg. Like previous girl hhhh she thought I might kill her if dare to say no. But she was wrong. No means no why we had to forced to yes?!!!! 😂😂😂😂
I'm not a type of man to force people. I know how good am I that's way I want at least make one sister happy if they looking for one man until death... Otherwise I wouldn't care.... Alhamdulillah for everything Allah granted me. But don't think of wrong way... Wasalam

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 22, 2021 04:00

Allhamdulillah. May Allah give us what he thinks is best for us. Walekum Assalam.

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 22, 2021 04:14

Ameen

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 22, 2021 04:57

Ameen

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.