Helahel

fake profiles!!

fake profiles!!

Sultan Created Feb 20, 2021 20:45
2 Comments

Assalamu aleikum brothers and sisters. I have been a member to this site for a long time and I have noticed that there are so many fake profiles! Why it's like this? I send a message to a profile, then suddenly that profile disappears! or I receive a message from the admin, that that profile was a deleted member! What do you think about that? And why there us no linkage to the emails of the members, that when a message comes to the inbox of a member, the member should receive an email from the site. Why the admin don't do that! Because the members are not informed that they had a message in their inboxes waiting to be read by them! Jazzakallahul khayr

This topic has 2 comments

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 21, 2021 00:32

Because this site run by itself. There isn't admin exist and I believe admin scamming as well. If not why not tight the site to make true people to be here. I've been text to too many sisters. Only got replies from abroad. Plus when you profile said no abroad. No one seen you profile but when it said anyone welcome. Believe me or not it's up to you. I've been using this site since 2019 they all coming looking at your profile. Why? Because you'll say hi to them. I believe one person here has 10 account few they live in the UK the rest abroad. They speak to you from both way. People from abroad they like you but people here you most be fully educated... All fake there isn't a single Muslim in this site looking for married.. There also a girl with two who a police officer that spy on us she never reply a single message. Why? Because she looking for someone to be in her trap. I don't believe anyone true here so the best get out of here or don't find wife here go to single club. One night haram better than fake Muslim. It's my opinion

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 21, 2021 02:52

Bro Amir be very careful don't marry stranger... In real life I met a girl to marry. Russian girl. When she knows I want her for marriage things changed until one day she call a cop with her mum and her best friend crated statement against me for something I never done.. Plus I don't care about her but my job has been cut down... The best way marry someone in your family or back home. They all here gold digger and been divorced already. There is an English word saying the same is never changed! So don't marry anyone who pray 100 times a day who already divorced in this country. Or not into trouble just no need marry my hand better than headache. All for s*x but with Islamic way. Just rubbish to me. I here to forget my past girl and have a bit chat with fake girls!

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.