Helahel

A Salam o alykum

No Photo

A Salam o alykum

Strongmind Created Feb 20, 2021 04:31
3 Comments

Hi brothers and sisters... I found this website no one are women but plenty faceless scammer or behind of screen. There is a issue with them. Maybe ugly or scammer. Why admin not verifying face recognition to filter the scammer and verify pic most remain on to let others to see and can be removed only when deleted account.. I'll help you if need any technical support. Thank you

This topic has 3 comments

No Photo

nahid

Feb 25, 2021 05:59

Any women who has no clear picture, all are scammer fake, so do not reply them or do not contact them.

Most countries are secular

Islamic rule only have 7 countries I guess, these country women you wont find online for dating because they follow marriage, family and father or decision of wali causes less divorce

If you marry by women authority 100% divorce will happen nowadays divorce also increasing

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 25, 2021 06:18

Thank you I see that.. Me personally I don't like divorce woman that already divorce for over cheat it has to be strong reason to convince me.. People who get divorced they addicted with. Today with me tomorrow with another because they feel like better than zina but trying too many mens. Lol. I am virgin alhamdulillah and I want virgin woman as well. So no way but if widows. Yes I'll go with widows for the sake of Allah... If woman want you for the rest of your life. They should agreed for any condition. But now I tell woman about my condition the one I sent to you directly. They running away and stop contacting me. You know why? Because they are a fake lover not true.. We live in UK and free country and beautiful. No one involved trouble if they are chatting with you right now. But me personally I would marry anyone else ho agreed and believed in Allah and his messenger. Rest is no.

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 25, 2021 06:21

Sorry nahid I didn't sent to you but I mixed up with other one. My apologies but if you like I'll share with you as well in private

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.