Helahel

Guilty

Guilty

Faizzan Created Feb 12, 2021 08:59
4 Comments

There are many single mom who are feeling guilty, and there is No way to get back their relationship.

Why?

I believe there is msny reason,

One is Feminist mindset, so called educated empowered women think that why we are responsible to cook in kitchen, why we are responsible to take care of children.

Second is, they are not ready to compromise in any situation, ( while in every relationship need compromise)

This topic has 4 comments

Missreal

Feb 12, 2021 20:16

Why do people blame women when relationships fail🤔 as much as women need to make more effort in relationships men should too..so compromise should be both ways

Faizzan

Feb 13, 2021 04:00

Because in majority cases, women responsible...

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 13, 2021 07:23

The modern state of women is the the failure of men who are not men but boys or males. Men need to start becoming men. Of course this doesn't apply to all but most of them.

Missreal

Feb 13, 2021 08:04

In majority of cases it mayb women yes i agree but do you think a woman will not make an effort if the man is good?i don't think so most men just like blaming women especially if relationships fail instead of blaming women or whatever just work hard to be a better version of yourself to avoid the blame game no need to blame each other if marriages or relationships fail coz it leads to nowhere

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.