Helahel

we have been attacked beware

we have been attacked beware

Faizzan Created Feb 10, 2021 11:23
63 Comments

today i tried to find out free matrimonial site similar to helahel
i googled for it.
and i was shocked multiple reselt came and mosst of them were p**n site link in the name of muslim matrimony.
i dont know how to complaint for those kinds of site .
meanwhile we must be careful .

This topic has 66 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 10, 2021 12:11

Yes, I tried that too, most will open up as a site called adultfinder with n*des.

The only website that I know of and it might be good, is buzzarab
It is free but with limited number of messages that you can send daily I guess.

Faizzan

Feb 10, 2021 13:31

Oh... Gonna visit there also... Thanks

Miss Chocoholic :)

Feb 10, 2021 19:10

Yes am attacking peadophiles perverts like mister Amir who wants to marry 14 year old innocent girls...
And also attacking attention seekers like abrar (c**kkkroach) qureshi.. for being two faced woman abuser supporter - him and his little boys crew!
I heard he still barks like a dog. That boy needs castrating. Hahahah

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 11, 2021 03:54

more like an attention seeking virus🀣🀣
But I'm sure she's enjoying the attention she's getting. πŸ˜„

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 11, 2021 03:54

Wherever I see a bully I'm on it πŸ˜„

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 11, 2021 03:56

Whoever disagrees with her is a pervert and a woman abuser. πŸ˜„ I don't know how she made me into a woman abuser 🀣🀣 very Entertainment

Faizzan

Feb 11, 2021 05:28

@chcholate .. Whats wrong with you?
Always you are fighting... πŸ˜‚

Amir really wanted 14 year old girl?

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 11, 2021 13:46

Don't worry guys she's a coward she won't indulge with you. Bhai abhi ap bhi kuch bologe to ap ko bhi sunadegi. She hates Indians. Racially abuses people, is obviously a sexist and abuses them. I don't know why is helahel not throwing her out.πŸ˜„

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 11, 2021 13:48

Now she will justify her answer with lies that she protects women and women are 'influenced' by her 🀣🀣 Imagine being influenced by something like that

Feb 11, 2021 14:47

Hahaa why create so much hate. Am a Indian myself you dumb fool. You drowning in your own messed up fantasy here. I will not expose any sisters on here who have messaged me about you and your two faced actions... I wont expose any womans details on how your peado friends have been messaging them and harrasing them and belittle their intellect. There will always be that respect between me and them - something you cannot ever distinguish. Your frustration of being rejected is clear yes we all know, don’t take it out on us !

#πŸ–•πŸΌπŸ’©πŸ•

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 11, 2021 15:29

Even if you're a Indian. It doesn't change anything. Your an Indian by race. Culturally your English. So stop playing that card you won't get any followers.

Secondly look who's talking about spreading hate πŸ˜„πŸ‘
If you have issues with other men speak to them don't drag me in this.
And let's talk about proof because this woman is dragging me in this. One knows accusing someone of abuse is way more important. Letting the truth out without giving their names, you can also do that right?
I'm open to trial any trial! Go on.
But you won't.
Because all you have is words. You can twist them try hard convincing others. Because the truth DOESN'T NEED CONVINCING.
IAM OPEN TO TRIAL!
Any woman here whom tells me that I have accused her or treated her badly!
It's called honour. Something a low life like you will never get it.
You're doing this just to get some attention. The usual.
I'm okay with being rejected it's alright. Your making this as if it's an ego thing with me. I mean you don't even know me πŸ˜† jeez. This 'ill try to provoke his ego' thing doesn't work me. You can try it out with other low life's that have rejected you. I mean you were saying I was trying to flirt with you πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
I mean wow
Just wow πŸ˜„
This is wrong and incorrect on so many level.

Every sane person here knows your a man hater pretending to be neutral.
Try and prove it. Show it to me. Delete their names and show the text.
Allah is watching so carry on.

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 11, 2021 15:32

By the way I don't remember if I have been rejected πŸ€” Maybe few ladies from different countries. But they were so decent about it. Brilliant women! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
And you πŸ‘Ž

Faizzan

Feb 11, 2021 16:34

@miss choco..,.....

I've read many your comments I want to ask one question.
What is your definition of PEDOPHILES?????

Because you said PEDO to abrar and Amir also...

What is your definition of pedophiles??????

Try to understand here... πŸ‘‡

If a girl mature enough to create account here either 16-17 ( according to Islam she is an adult in this age)

So she can marriage with any age man.
Gap of the age of men and women it's not matter.

Actually word Pedophiles uses by feminist thr most.

Reply Logically if yoi have proper answer.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 11, 2021 17:56

🀣🀣good one. I like your logic πŸ˜„πŸ‘Œ

Feb 11, 2021 18:55

Haha I am scaring the perverts and women abusers !
Well done me πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Peadophiles are those who have a desperate and psychiatric disorder who are attracted to only the vunerable and prepubescent children. This includes female or a male. Girls develop early and in some cases peado’s pry on the under 15’s for s*xxx. (Hint hint) Perverts are those who fake their age to younger women to try get their ***** and sexuall desires achieved, in most cases they chase them constantly/ abuse them/ make them their victims/ stalk them/ torment them etc. Persistent behaviour in peado’s carries on in older age as it becomes part of their Mental Disorder. Attention seekers like abrar the two faced coward have the same pattern on his mental disorder. He needs to have a say in public what their fake stance is - meaning fake personality is acted out in such way behind a mask to manifest their fantasies/urges and paraphilia.

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 11, 2021 19:08

She self proclaims everything. How sad is the egoistic state when someone has to create thingsπŸ˜” .She creates imaginary bubbles on how she's she's scaring imaginary perverts, on how great she is patting her back constantly. So obviously it's so easy for her to create these lies.
Anyone remembers Don Quixote?πŸ˜„
She reminds me of him.
This dude day dreamed everything like he was a warrior n stuff that he avenged everything and that he had legendary status. All in his own mind. Duelling with windmills πŸ˜„
Ah. Such is the sad state of some Muslim women.

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 11, 2021 19:09

But did she give you any logic?
Nope
There's a difference between an animal and a Human.
Need I say more?

Feb 11, 2021 19:46

Let me repeat for the fish brain - The mockery and clown is only you including your pervert gang.. and those demented Islam and Quraan haters! Fake imaam act again! Keep barking like them it’s only effecting you .... not me !

And am very grateful and blessed for knowing all these innocent genuine people who have alerted us. Shukran and blessings to them all. ✌🏼

#keep barking dogs πŸ•

Feb 11, 2021 19:47

Let me repeat for the fish brain again β€”β€”- And don’t come on here pretending you can be God you don’t need to replicate any moral or medical advice for anybody. You can’t even distinguish if you are a psycho or a imaam... so prescribe yourself some bullshiitttt to consume for your polluted air head... A fool will always try and fool others............ (not us of course)

Soo In one ear OUT THE OTHER hater of humanity.
You can continue to talk amongst yourself scums.....What ever makes you feel good and allow the pig shyt float inside your inflated heads!! πŸ˜†

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 11, 2021 20:00

She again didn't give you any logic eh? Ah kids

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 11, 2021 20:00

How are you so sure it's effecting me?πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ
Oh boy. You're so fragile eh
Not really the ideal way to build yourself as a human. You seem lonely and friendless and seems like you don't get much attention from anywhere so you have made this your abode.
I guarantee anyone. Trust me this one's not a day more than 19. Her maturity level and how she thinks is just like a naive teenager pretending to be with the adults. From the way you explain yourself to your insults. That's nice if they do. I hope the same. I hope Allah blesses you and gives you what he thinks is best for you. But why aren't they in the forum? πŸ˜„
Imaginary friends. Even so they are in 'abundance'.
Ah trying so hard to fit in. That's what you've been trying to do all your life eh?
Trying to fit in. Hmm.
Ah well, I gotta do what I gotta do.
BULLIES NEED TO GO
#Dont support abusers

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 11, 2021 20:01

This is exactly the reply someone gives when they have no clue about anything or anyone.
I'm glad you're pumping em out.
Yea but I'll keep on pumping em in and you keep on pumping em out. Good luck with that πŸ‘

Yea. Not me but others aswell worry about your mental state. Many have suggested the same.
I'm sure they'll be a cure for your illness.

Faizzan

Feb 12, 2021 04:27

@miss choco.. I didn't get proper answer..

I would like to give you one Advice...

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR FEMINIST FRIENDS.. They are brainwashing you

Feb 12, 2021 14:12

No one is brain washing me and I can speak up for myself thanks! Don’t need to be patronised by low lifes ....When you are culturally backward minded I will say what needs to be said nothing to do with feminism. I haven't till this day given up supporting brothers and sisters who ask for my help and share their experiences. Its obvious shallow little boys on here are chasing women who do not want to be repressed against your oppressed ideologies. There is a language barrier where you cannot understand any of the points that people are explaining to you. They have given up because you will always talk and act like a fool. You dont see 2 sides of the story. Your brain is developed where you are not on that level because feminists/ feminism and women rights is interpreted in many ways - islamically aswell ! you are getting confused with equality with womens rights , respect, attitudes etc etc etc etc. You backward minded attention seekers will only use the β€˜feminist’ card to raise every time a woman speaks her mind.... you have only been bought up around conflicting culture. It is nothing to do with feminism when a woman stands up for her rights. If you continue to get educated from the right professionals then you wont be on here repeating how you cannot get yourself a proper woman of islam!

Faizzan

Feb 12, 2021 14:23

Hahaha... I'm culturally backward, and you are from the land where no one can decide their Gender.. 😜

You you talk about women right, then I don't know about other but specially Muslim family around the world gives their women respect as well as most of the family women are decisions maker ( I guess this kinds of empowerment is more than enough)

Lol.. If " Equality " You mesnt nudity or the things or activities as men do then it's feminist thought believe me.

Because Allah made men and women completely different,
Different body shape, different mind, etc

That's why men and women both have their own responsibility.

Believe me your all Logics are FOOLISH

I can debate and defeat you easily..

Faizzan

Feb 12, 2021 14:31

@mis chocolate...

Actually your problem is........

For example..

In India if a village girl visit bigg city then that girl Cross all limits in fashion and other foolish activities.. ( she thinks that's usually big city's girls doing these things, But actually big city's girl don't do that things) 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

Similarly you are in Uk from India you're trying to prove yourself more liberal, more more advanced more bold...

You think that normal British girl think like that.

But

I know many revert white Muslim Lady from Uk from USA
Literally they are very simple WOMEN

I used WOMEN because
They think that taking care children , and cooking is thierr responsibility... They are NOT thinking like a FEMINIST..

I'm sure your root is from any Indian very backward village...

Thats why you are trying to become more Smart 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

Feb 12, 2021 14:42

You talk out of your bum. Who thinks like what ?? What are you on just Keep your opinions to yourself!

Feb 12, 2021 14:45

Like I said - language barrier - google translate that in your dumb brain - you haven’t a clue what you are reading or what you want to understand in your cuckoo brains haha your a lost cause like your little brain dead crew thats sat on here like some keyboard warrior.

Feb 12, 2021 14:51

Oh and if a woman wants to have boyfriends and go out with her friends and live a city life then thats NON OF YOUR BUSINESS!

You are no ones DAD!
You are not a leader of Islam or woman!

Wash your own arse before trying to wash others you depressed miserable fool.......... You don’t know who will go heaven and who won’t!!!!!!!

Its called Free will..... and it exists in all religion -
its up to the individual how they live their life in this temporary world !!!!

Dont preach on here go take a proper stand at a mosque infront of a Imaam and witnesses and then see how far you get with your narrow minded backward opinions. !!

Faizzan

Feb 12, 2021 15:22

Definitely you are a woman similarly Indian village girls who live in big cities... 🀣🀣
Which trying to be more liberal more advanced 😜

Yea I have language probabem because I'm not a British guy..
I'm a Indian backward guy 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 12, 2021 15:59

Well well well what do we have here?? hahaha.. saying that now I was right about this one, feels like I'm flattering myself or most likely an understatement

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 12, 2021 16:05

Brother, I told you she's a racist. It's called the 'immigrant syndrome'. The loser weaklings actually desperately try so hard to fit in. It also depends on how one is brought up. with So they easily enjoy belittling people from their race land. SO THIS IS THE WOMAN YOU GUYS ARE PROUD OF? THIS IS THE WOMAN YOU WANT TO SUPPORT? AND PITY? Ask yourselves. Forget being anything remotely close to a Muslim. Animals are better than her in every sense. According to her language is a sign of intelligent. I told you she couldn't last even for 50 seconds. Don't even think of talking logically with her. Shes a born MAN HATER!
I wanna hear from those people now..

Faizzan

Feb 12, 2021 16:23

Immigrants syndrome?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Please define more about this word 😜😜

As I this it mean " A immigrants who wants to prove himself/ herself more European than real European people???? "

Faizzan

Feb 12, 2021 16:24

Am I right???

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 12, 2021 16:47

It's an Indian thing brother. Most of us remain the same wherever we go... But the 'immigrant syndrome' doesn't get everyone. There are the solid ones. She talks about the language barrier but will never explain or have a discussion never ask the questions why? How? In these modern times, there is no language barrier. She will never get into that debate. She will only say (what her whatever part of the brain that works and processes) and not explain. So her dissing you on your race and culture and telling you that you won't understand because English is not your first language is assumptions.
If I am a sane, regular Joe wanting to get into a healthy debate with someone from a different country who understands English and easily communicates in it and if I'm not aware of it and I'm assuming it, I'm ignorant and have that poor mans ego. The second class citizens ego. And if I'm not fluttering my ego then I will do my best to explain to the other person despite my language not being their first. But wohi na. It's an Indian insecurity thing. 'Immigrant syndrome'. The need to always lick the white man's ass. So that they give you a better pay grade and friends. So that you feel wanted. So you're right in that sense.

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 12, 2021 17:00

Most of them feel the need to prove themselves in that land. Imagine living like that. With that insecurity and dissing on others. In any case, the idea of feminism has tremendous flaws even if we assume she's not talking about it. The ruling of Islam is far superior to any man-made law. The fact that she acknowledges modern feminism shows her inclination and the size of her brain by talking about free will. Free will doesnt exist in religion, you idiot. Islam doesn't have free will. The sole crux of Islam is to serve Allah not your own wishes. What did she learn while growing up? Jeez. God has given humans free will. What a piece of work. It's clear neither this one understands her own religion nor her own western laws. Shes stuck in the middle, trying to climb both the boats.Typical spoilt immigrant stuck in two worlds trying to fit in.

That's how they slowly get to you. I think I will take my time to pity her. This one's lost on many levels. 'Have boyfriends'. There you go. Feminist or what? Hypocrisy at its's finest. Well she's correct Allaah made us with free will and that's what the test is about. She clearly thinks Allah's teachings aren't 'that' important.

'Oh, and if a woman wants to have boyfriends and go out with her friends and live a city life then that's NON OF YOUR BUSINESS'!
hmm.
The core difference between how she uses feminism is that at its core, feminism wants men and women to be equal, which is not how Islam sees it. Both have their own special rank. No ones competing.
I have such apt proverbs in Urdu for her. But of course, I would need to speak in English, the language of the upper crust, the mighty kings and queens, otherwise, I'd be from a backward culture and the princess will not understand so I'm not going to say it.
Generally, children are incited with the same values as their parents. Let's say even if a child is being sidetracked in life, parents intervene or their past value system somehow helps save the drowning loser.
The state of some people. Anyway, I don't want to sound too judgmental. I'm nowhere at the moment anyway. Still learning, still bettering myself. But I do accept my flaws and work on them to improve them. I suggest everyone does the same. May Allah help us from the ones that have lost their way.

P.S. Miracles of namaz are unbelievable. To what level it can help us. Try it! We are all short on time anyway.

#BULLIES WILL BE TAKEN DOWN

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 12, 2021 19:42

And she's pretending we are the only ones calling her out and rest of the world worships her πŸ˜•πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ’β€β™‚οΈ
What level of human mind can live in such hatred for other humans and live in denial and stay say I'm completely normal and loving πŸ˜•πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ sure wherever she lives she has the same relationships. It's next to impossible.

Goodness πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Feb 13, 2021 03:33

Blah blah blah dogs still barking lol πŸ˜‚

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 13, 2021 07:28

Yea choco the same things πŸ˜„ you're a legend πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Faizzan

Feb 13, 2021 07:43

Chocolate.. Start play women card.. You'll gain sympathy 😜

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 13, 2021 08:52

That's what she's the reason people think women are like her. That's actually not the case. Losers racist, sexist and liars is a human triat. It can be in any gender.

Feb 13, 2021 13:58

Women can act however they like, non of your business. And I don’t need to teach them anything. Yes we were all born equal and we will always have a status in Islam.. and we also have freewill. ...something that you both cannot understand, so sit and contradict yourselfs only we are not your fools.. your shallow needs and disrespect is loud and clear. Two faced perverts like yourselfs will always try so hard to preach us because that is EXACTLY what ignorant blind fools do - so keep wandering around like sheeps - little boys!

#πŸ•πŸ–•πŸΌ

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 13, 2021 14:48

Yes the western laws rule their minds and hearts. How proud she is about them 🀣
Repeating words like a parrot from your feminist friends without knowing exactly what they mean.
She's not a day older than 19.Trust me this little weakling is a teen with a fake profile.

'we will always have a status in Islam'
What does that mean?πŸ˜„
What status?
Don't know
Just heard my western friends say it so I'm repeating it because I'm a immigrant who wants to fit in.
Are you worried about what your status is Infront of Allah's eyes?
Obviously we are born equal humans and strive for what rights Allah has given you. We just have biological differences and different roles and advantages and disadvantages in them.

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 13, 2021 14:50

Anyway this all sounds nice but many places not acted upon. Women still at many places aren't given all their rights. And it is the men to be blamed. No doubt many women and children have lost their way and that's because men stop being men. Not male. Men. Anyway that's a long topic to discuss.
Women like her have lost hayya. Allah has put much more hayya in a woman. More hayya than in a man.

Most of the women I have met here are so polite and just gentlewomen, smart and solid. May Allah give them all the joy and what he thinks is best for them. But alas I'll mannered people like her do pop up.
Learn some mannners first.

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 13, 2021 15:35

What's free will? When Allah wrote everything for you how's it free will?
Something to ponder.

Understand the concept of free will when you're done drying your nailpaint.
It's compulsory every Muslim should believe in qadr or destiny.
As a human being Allah has given you the free will and the choice is yours. You're right.
If Your free will and choices culminates with qadr Allah writes it down. Whatever you chose Allah knows in advance. If he wants he can intervene. And you will be rewarded and punished accordingly. Obviously there's more to it.
But Miss delusional here needs to pull her socks up.

Feb 13, 2021 18:06

Hahaha what a joke lol ponder what free will is! You just QUESTIONED AND ANSWERED YOUR OWN DELUDED MADE UP BULL... what I have been saying to YOU AND YOUR PERVERT FRIENDS FROM DAY ONE you went and just repeated it ... you nonce ! You have no clue or idea about anything. Pointless replys to get attention from your dog barking crew....You dumb fool! You cannot pull anyones strings on how to make them behave. I would get MORE REAL interesting conversation out from a BABY than any of you pervy psycho’s. .. you wannabe imaam go back to your squat hole and shove your head inside and take your pervy peadophile crew with you! Mummy's clingy boys

Pervert peado Amir - just because your balls have shrivelled up and disappeared under your fat belly don’t take your anger out on us. lol πŸ˜‚

#πŸ–•πŸΌπŸ’©πŸ•

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 13, 2021 19:53

Amir let's not be disgusting. Don't speak like this please.

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 13, 2021 20:07

I didn't make anything it's written in the hadith and Qur'an πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ but what would I expect from you.

DON'T ABUSE WORDS FROM ALLAH!
If you don't know about it then shut up.
The level of shamelessness in you just reaches new heights.

So when I repeat something from our relegion that means I have no idea?
I must applaud how hard you try to sound knowledgeable and intelligent by the way of acting your time isn't worth it. But you reply to every question.

You know what she does? she will always say 'ha! You don't know anything, your a fool. No point talking to you!' But she'll never give a reply about it.
Because SHE DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT IT!
She tries to use the excuse either she's miffed or bored. But she always replies.
Loser.

You're hilarious.

It's okay choco. I know this hurts your puny brain.

Cmon stoop down more. I wanna see how low you can go.
Typical immigrant's.

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 13, 2021 21:12

I don't hate her. I obviously dislike her. So no love please πŸ˜„πŸ™ I won't even be that last guy on earth. But she needs her daily dose πŸ˜„πŸ’‰πŸ©Ί to get off that immigrant high

Feb 13, 2021 23:14

Typical immigrants???? You are yourself a immigrant! Now thats a racist prejudice two faced fool... your whole family are immigrants running of to America for a visa .. Atleast mine were born and bred here! Get your facts straight! I dont have anything AGAINST immigrants except for PERVY c**kKROACHES DESPERATELY in NEED FOR ATTENTION YOU FRESHY! You don’t have a clue what you are on about it is hilarious how you contradict yourself time and time again. Back to square one - you are a two faced perv!!!!

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 14, 2021 00:26

How's calling someone a typical immigrant racist? You immigrated there didn't you? You behave like one didn't you? You're racist aren't you? It's in the chats. Why don't you try working as a magician. You can actually cook up anything out of nothing.
YOU USING FILTHY WORDS TOWARDS THINGS THAT ALLAH SAYS.
What's worse? Me calling you a typical immigrant. Which you proved by your behaviour or that?
My family has been there since two generations πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ but they don't act like 'typical immigrants' like you.
It's called education.
Don't even think of making me feel guilty about something that doesn't exist.
And you're not in need of attention?🀣🀣
That's like the bane of your existence. What would you do without attention. Do us a favour use your brains for once. Stop this incoherent speech. No one understands a thing that you type.
Get your priorities right you animal.
You're not worth it.

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 14, 2021 00:49

Calling them other gentleman that he lives in a place that's culturally backward minded. That's racist prejudice.
When people there abuse you by calling you an immigrant or an immigrant scum. It's racist how they see the word and also because they live there. There go your contradictions. Try using your brains for once. Why please why are you such an idiot? Control your emotions and use your brains.
I'm just tired of feeling bad for her.
Cherry picking hypocritical loser.
There are tonnes of things I want to say to you but I'm not going to little one.
You're just not worth it.

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 14, 2021 01:05

Listen to this idiotic statement by this silly little girl.
'your whole family are immigrants running of to America for a visa .. Atleast mine were born and bred here'.

Firstly not whole 70% talk of Lying and exaggeration to fit the narrative.
Why do you sound like an aunty 🀣🀣

Secondly your folks did the same. Running after the visa. Running after the same things. Wanting the same things. Doesn't make you any different.
πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ
Or did they specifically called your family to support the United Kingdom. That if you guys didn't come soon the whole kingdom would crumble and turn to dust if you didn't open that utility store.
Please
Use
Your
Brains
Bimbo

Feb 15, 2021 14:50

Hahah what a joke !!!!! ABRAR strikes again with his dumb ideologies! Mental attention seeker! Women abuser can’t read or understand anything I write you illiterate fool! Can’t fool anyone with your bulls**tttt! My parents are born and bred here so were my GRANDPARENTS!
Dont get jealous because you can’t get into America or any other countries where there are real educated genuine women dont need you to ruin their life! you disgusting two faced pervert. Keep barking ! Not interested in what you have to say now! I Got better things to do than keep giving you attention my bad πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ!

Laters dogs !!
Keep barking all the way to your grave !!!

Rot in hell WOMEN ABUSERS/ perverts/ c**kroaches/ rapist/ fake IMAAMS / evil monsters!

#πŸ–•πŸΌπŸ’©πŸ•

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 15, 2021 20:34

So what do I need to do if you're grandparents were bred there πŸ˜’ which also could be a load of you know what, since you're a compulsive lier, plus I don't care about your grandparents...or whatever you are pfft..to me you're a attention seeking Lying tramp. A typical immigrant. And for the folks there more accurately an immigrant scum.
I've two generations of family in the USπŸ’β€β™‚οΈ I'd never leave this place. It's a million times better here, easier. Simpler life.
'Real educated' women are there only in America? Like yourself? 🀣🀣🀣
Dude when you say statements like these you sound like you just landed from Jamnagar 🀣🀣

A famous Muslim woman psychologist said once. People who like to be loud do this to mask their insecurity. That's why it's better off here, than to bump into psychos like you.
A compulsive lier. Who barely has the capacity to think. That typical bimbo. Who's just all air. Racist, AND A HUGE sexist. Borderlines on the IQ and logic of it a cane toad. A perfect example of a Jahil. DOESN'T BELIEVE IN THE WORD'S OF ALLAH AND ABUSES THEM TOO!
Tremendously insecure and fragile.
But most importantly: 'she influences women' πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘Œ
Keep going πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ
She's so insecure. She will always say she's got better things to do but will always message. Aw. Such a baby girl.
What better things do you have to do? Influence women? Or maybe scratch yourself whenever someone rejects you?
#BULLIESWONTBETOLERATED πŸ˜„πŸ‘

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 15, 2021 20:35

Psycho πŸ‘Ž

Zubeyr

Feb 16, 2021 07:22

Assalam alaikum. Abrar and Amir! what's wrong with you? why argue with your sister? Do you have enough strength to go out and swear with some guy? do you have enough spirit? No, not enough! She is a woman and a sister! Didn't Allah and His Messenger teach us to be lenient with women and sisters? what is your manner? ??? ... and the next one for you two. Why do you practice racism? The Messenger of Allah said: if you see a person who is proud of his nationality or origin, then tell him to bite his father between the legs. ... what's wrong with you ? she is the weaker s*x and you show her power. If you're that cool then go to the UFC cages

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 16, 2021 12:25

Just a quick point Brother. To summarize your hypocrisy here. You called me and her an asshole and a snake amongst other things when we were arguing in the previous unfortunately that post is deleted. If you are an honourable man you will remember. Secondly. I'm not being racist. I'm saying what she is. She has immigrated to that country. Like we all have in some point in time. I didn't attack her race. Third. SHE IS BEING A RACIST, sexist ABUSING WORDS OF ALLAH, ABUSING MOTHERS AND SISTER'S OF MEN.
You don't see that? You didn't read when she abused the word of Allah?! And you now you are coming here defending her? I know I'm not being AS polite to her and that is my fault. But it's not easy to let a bully push people over just because she is a woman. And I am NOT bullying her. I am arguing with her. The least I can do. But I'm not being vile. Didn't abuse her at all. Only stated the facts. I can't even believe you are defending her. Surely there is no honour. You are the only person that's not saying anything to her. Lastly I have a brown belt in Taekwondo. And a green in Karate. I think I have completed my answer fully, if you need proof please check the posts. You can reply to this my brother but I won't answer. Allahafiz.

Missreal

Feb 16, 2021 14:16

I cant believe am in a Muslim site .Muslims.talking to each other like that such a pity,i wouldn't pick sides but its not good for fellow Muslims to talk about each other like that in public its not a good picture,if a person is crossing the limit why not ignore them or report them for u to avoid seeing their posts its not a good picture for a man to argue with a woman there r many ways to solve such issues but this is such a pityπŸ˜”

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 16, 2021 15:24

You're right there should be more harmony and love. But alas some people just don't want that. I'm just arguing. I think that's the least I can do. Not crossing any limit. I'm glad I'm not being vile and abusive. But you can definitely reason out with women. Not an animal.

Missreal

Feb 16, 2021 20:40

Its not nice to always argue and yet in reality we all don't know each other and it's not good to judge people based on the internet personality you may end up meeting them somewhere and who knows mayb you may end up needing their help thats why its good to be nice in life,smile and don't judge instead find out why people are the way they are who knows you may save someone and what they may be going through instead of attacking and arguing for nothing

Feb 16, 2021 22:57

Hay MissReal 🌸and Zubeyr πŸŒˆβ˜€οΈASALAAMS !!! hope you are both good in health and looking after yourselfs. Your comments are soooo real and very true! Thank you for bringing it up ! The truth is there but its not your fault they want to keep barking. Don’t waste any of your energy on these useless bored boys because they will just start giving you corrupted lectures.

All of Abrar comments so far have been shocking how he manipulates and twists anything I have wrote. And I know what kind of a Muslim I am I don’t need to display it to them on here.

You both including all the sweet genuine people should continue with your search for a decent spouse. Inshaallah all will work out. I got a message from a brother and few sisters on here who have found their match! MashaAllah! Its such a good blessing to hear this kind of news from amazing people..BARAKALLAHU FIK.. So don’t get put off or feel bad because of these monsters they are trying so hard to drown everyone in hatred and evil gameplay in their miserable life.

Anyways will message you soon. Take care Allah Hafiz xx πŸ’•

Missreal

Feb 17, 2021 08:04

Salam to you too,am glad some people found their match here all the best to them😊

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 17, 2021 08:31

The Prophet (pbuh) said,
"By the One in whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, the Hour will not begin until... the honest man is accused of treachery and the treacherous man is trusted."

May Allah guide her.

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 17, 2021 08:49

It is believed that the best of people will always accept and accomodate everyone. The toxic people will never accept and learn from their mistakes on the contrary will flip it over to the other person.
There are few signs for toxic people. One them being how nice they appear to be. And how they never accept their own mistakes and always blame you.
It's very subtle. But these people exist.
The state of a group of our people saddens me. I see a bigger picture whereas these people are satisfactorly feeding their egos at the drop of a hat.
Liars are applauded for being brave.
I don't want a bunch behind me patting my back.
It's just the state of humanity and Muslims that's really sad.
How easily morals are bended.
Honour is like invisible.
Getting my hands dirty in this excercise was something for me to learn from that's why I got into it.
May Allah give us what he thinks is best for us.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 17, 2021 14:10

The problem is these people are trying to break the argument and that's nice but she has assumed that they're on her side πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ that's not even the root of the problem. That's a description of an attention seeker. They're just desperately waiting for someone to wave back at them.

My thing was to point out that wether your pious, rich, good looking, or from a gender or from a country or colour you have no right to push people around. Allah should find you worthy that's all. That's why I don't care about followers or people who are nodding with me. We'll all be dust anytime. Unlike her not looking for petty things like a yes man (not implying those people are)

This disease has to go.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.