Helahel

Is there any Chechen or Bosnian profile?

Is there any Chechen or Bosnian profile?

Faizzan Created Feb 8, 2021 06:40
45 Comments

I'm. Looking for chechenya Or Bosnian profile,

I know they don't like Indian but Even though I'm. Trying 😜

This topic has 65 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 8, 2021 07:08

Go to menu—>find people and then select country. Hope this helps.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 8, 2021 14:20

Try you never know. Maybe look on facebook too in groups.
But in general internet relationships tend to be near impossible.

Faizzan

Feb 8, 2021 15:35

@sonia ... I know that but mostly profile are not active

Faizzan

Feb 8, 2021 15:36

@Amir .. From Ukraine.. Wow.. Nice to know that

Faizzan

Feb 8, 2021 15:36

@samir ... Do you know any fb page?

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 8, 2021 18:58

@ Faizan
Just type in facebook search bar Bosnian women, or something like that, and you get groups and pages, join them and see what you can find.

Faizzan

Feb 8, 2021 19:27

@samir .. Lol I already tried this.. Mostly page are managed by Indian or Pakistani 🤣

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 8, 2021 20:13

^I guess you can also try google search and try to find dating websites of that particular country. Not sure, if its safe though...
Try sites like Muzmatch and Minder... I haven’t tried them but maybe they are safe

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 9, 2021 02:05

Is it a country? Is there a war going on? That's so sad.

Faizzan

Feb 9, 2021 02:30

@soniya I have tried few site but they were highly paid one.

I didn't visited muzmet yet... Thanks for suggesting.

And chechenya is not a country it's a autinamous state of Russian Federation

Faizzan

Feb 9, 2021 02:31

@amir yes agree Russia does this just because of past experience

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 9, 2021 02:50

^ muzmatch..Not muzmet. It is an app.

Farid

Feb 9, 2021 13:37

Those apps aren't very different from free sites like this one. Quality of people is more or less the same.

Faizzan

Feb 9, 2021 15:19

Ok

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 9, 2021 17:23

Have you tried contacting mosques in that area? I'm sure a quick google search and an email to an imam may lead to something. Muzmatch is a pretty decent app, You have to verify your picture so you at least know the picture in the profile matches. singleuslim.com is pretty good, however I think that's mainly for muslims in the UK.... at least that's what I've come across.

Faizzan

Feb 10, 2021 02:35

@hamza .. Thanks for your valuable advice.. I would try to contact imam, inshaallaah

Faizzan

Feb 10, 2021 02:35

@hamza .. Thanks for your valuable advice.. I would try to contact imam, inshaallaah

Faizzan

Feb 11, 2021 08:12

@Amir... Is this true? 😲

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 11, 2021 21:23

Have hope you will find someone maybe even better than bosnian ones so open your eyes and you will see😂for real i hope you find someone your heart desires

Faizzan

Mar 13, 2021 03:16

@missreal .. In sha Allah

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 10, 2021 00:47

Don't you just hate it when many men focus on wanting to marry European women 😜😜😜

Faizzan

Nov 10, 2021 03:35

Yes I like Chechen just because of blue eyes …. 😂

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 10, 2021 14:52

😂 I’m not attacking you for your preferences, but you seem to stereotype women for theirs.

No Photo

Sabz

Nov 14, 2021 20:05

Dont mean to be rude, but bro, you post some cringe stuff. You got a serious white people *****

No Photo

Leena

Nov 14, 2021 20:40

@Sabz... ya lol. I agree with you. It’s odd but I guess some people have preferences but sometimes to the point that it becomes an odd *****. Btw, It’s not just him... there’s one another person who also “*****izes” certain European nationality and constantly posts about it lol .It’s cringeworthy

No Photo

Leena

Nov 14, 2021 20:41

Not sure why helahel censored my comment.
I just wrote f.e.t.i.s.h

Amir

Nov 16, 2021 08:35

There could be soon as Bosnia is on the verge of a new conflict!

Faizzan

Nov 16, 2021 11:24

Leena ( our beloved canadian) and hamza... Don't make a group against me 🤣🤣😂😂
@sabz,... I'm very humble and good guy and very polite and well settle man.
I'm luckely handsome too 😉😉😉😉
If you have blue eyes. Msg me 🤣🤣

Amir .... Iv seen many fitna in bosnia .

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 16, 2021 11:33

Brother Fazian! I love you like a brother! I would defend you if I saw anyone attacking you, however you have been making some comments about the opposite s*x and doing the same yourself. I think you're just having a little fun! I actually look forward to your posts the most as I know there will be fireworks in the comment section.

Faizzan

Nov 16, 2021 15:32

Humza.. My brother... I like you too.. I respect you you are my islami brother.
Most of the post I do just for fun .. I hope I'm not crossing limits

Faizzan

Nov 16, 2021 15:34

Humza.. I never randomly msg women ( sometimes I do)

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 16, 2021 15:49

Yeah bro! your posts along with Abrars are the best! I miss Miss Chocoholic! she would have ranged at us all LOLLL

Amir

Nov 16, 2021 17:03

Miss Chocolate 🍫 will burn in Hell!

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 16, 2021 17:27

@Amir I always thought she had a secret crush on you 😂

Faizzan

Nov 16, 2021 19:17

@miss choco from Kenya right ??

Faizzan

Nov 16, 2021 19:19

Brother @amir is a secret crush of many women here 😉

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 16, 2021 19:32

Miss choco is from England. Her roots are Indian. God i miss her😄

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 16, 2021 20:27

Miss choco's most used comment was 'Amir is a bum' 😂

Amir

Nov 17, 2021 00:19

She was leading a group of disgruntled lonely ladies who thought I was diverting men to European ladies with my stories. I had to go into hiding for a while!

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 17, 2021 05:00

😂😂😂

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 17, 2021 08:35

Helahel witness protection!

No Photo

Muhammed

Nov 21, 2021 01:13

Assalamualaikum, a piece of advice. I've met many brothers like yourself who are living in a fantasy. I checked out your profile, you say you don't even have time for Salah, for Allah and you're lazy and you're boasting about it. I'm going to say how it is you're a shame to Muslim men all around.

Does not matter where you're from if you have something to offer, looks, success or both, and with proper intention you will find someone no matter if they're from europe or africa.

No Photo

Muhammed

Nov 21, 2021 01:15

And one more thing, you think you're handsome.. compared to monkey?

No Photo

Leena

Nov 21, 2021 18:52

^ hi, you may not agree with his views but there’s no reason to say something bad about someone’s looks. It’s considered rude and a sin to hurt someone’s feelings like that

Faizzan

Nov 22, 2021 03:53

Muhammed … don’t take me seriouse , I always update my profile whatever I feel .
And yes I feel I’m little bit uglier than Indian monkey 🐒 😂

Leena …. Omg 😳 first time you supported me im shocked 😮
Btw thankuzzzzzzzzzz

Amir

Nov 22, 2021 05:34

Don't understand why some people have to get personal!

Amir

Nov 22, 2021 05:36

Especially from people who are so afraid to be judged themselves that they don't post their photo.

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 22, 2021 12:45

Everyone listen to Amir! What this man had to go through on this site was horrific in how much abuse he received from one user!
We can do better 💯

Faizzan

Nov 22, 2021 17:15

Thanks Amir for your lovely words

Faizzan

Nov 22, 2021 17:16

Humza.. I can easily handle these abuser..
🤣

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 22, 2021 18:07

We’re all victims of miss chocoholic 😂

Farid

Nov 22, 2021 19:09

Guys. PTSD. Please stop mentioning that name. 😂

Amir

Nov 22, 2021 20:42

She called us all pervs and what not! She was a succubus!

Amir

Nov 22, 2021 22:28

I was in Crimea a few times when it was part of Ukraine, but only saw 2 girls in hijab.

Amir

Nov 22, 2021 22:32

In Bulgaria, never, even though every Bulgarian city has a mosque. There's Muslim population on both side of Danube, in Romania and Bulgaria, but every time it was too cold to get off and explore. I dated a girl in Crimea who turned out to be a Muslim but ordered pizza with pork. I thought she made a mistake and reordered for her but later learnt it made her very upset.

No Photo

Muhammed

Nov 23, 2021 21:29

Assalamualaikum wr, this brother has a problem.

Unable to lower his gaze, has affected his trajectory in life towards a certain type of women who are a minority where he comes from or lives. I've seen and dealt with such characters personally, who live in a fantasy or where the probability to live his fantasy is very low. These characters cause much grief to their families and their wife when the fantasy finally ends and reality settle in as age catches up.

If you have no guts to offend the mob or say anything to this w**ker, giving him a dose of reality. I say shut your bloody mouth.

And for those on the pious Muslim bandwagon who behave like virgins, keep your advice to yourselves.

I see Muslims today behave as if they think they're so pious and self righteous. Men behaving like weak women, they have no balls to say anything to the kafir but ready to give their uncalled advice to Muslims.

About the being handsome thing it was a joke back at him, he took it well, why are the rest of you getting your panties up in a bunch.

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 24, 2021 00:20

@muhammed Yes as Muslims we should call people w**kers and attack their looks, you're just a troll looking for attention. Very sad indeed!

Faizzan

Nov 24, 2021 03:43

@muhammed .. yes right I have probalem .. I accept this fact 😂
Jazak Allah khair

Faizzan

Nov 24, 2021 03:45

@amir .. I heard in western countries . Muslim who are from south Asian countries they do everything except pork ( they make gf / bf , lots of zina ) party , dance

Amir

Nov 24, 2021 04:13

Generally speaking, when the first come young, a lot of drinking, even partying. Girls depends on
their looks. If good-looking, sure, a girlfriend. More if there's money to throw around.

Faizzan

Nov 24, 2021 05:12

Ashtagferullah

Amir

Nov 24, 2021 07:38

Then gradually they become religious and get go back to get married and live a more responsible life.

No Photo

Muhammed

Nov 24, 2021 08:16

@HamzaJosiah Just stated the truth as a Muslim, if I said anything false let me know, even the brother admitted to most allegations except the w**king. But we all know, don't we, the side effects of media you watch.

Not a troll or whatever that really means. I've just commented on this one thread because of its demeaning topic and support of such ludacrity and false piety.

You might not think ahead, how such undignified behavior affect good women who are not white or don't have blue eyes or even of their own ethnicity when such men get married? Things she would have to face not knowing the past nature of this man, in a country where marriages can be arranged easily. I imagine that woman being my sister.

I just put such brothers who behave worse than monkeys who are public and shameless about it, in their place. And those that support them. There is no place for such a thread in a Muslim marriage forum.

Assalamualaikum wr wb.

No Photo

Leena

Nov 26, 2021 21:38

Hi Muhammad,
Thanks for standing up for women. But you have to understand that there are few people (both men and women) who prefer ONLY certain ethnicities.. (to me this can also be considered f-e-t-i-s-h in extreme cases). Let him prefer whatever he wants and I agree that he shouldn’t marry Indian woman if he is not into her. Because she will feel unloved. But I don’t think he will do that.

Amir

Nov 27, 2021 05:36

Muslim marriages aren't the easiest things. Her father has this opinion, mother has that opinion, brothers and sisters have others. Respecting these opinions, girls turn 32+

And these options aren't premarital. These options are there after marriage too. Of course anytime she's divorced, you ask, what happened, and I have heard so many stories with a general option that marriage would've survived if it wasn't for all those opinions.

In the west you have some opinions but at least you can do what you want regardless.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.