Helahel

Keep Smiling Lovely people's๐Ÿ™‚โœŒ

Keep Smiling Lovely people's๐Ÿ™‚โœŒ

Nightwalker Created Feb 2, 2021 14:05
3 Comments

Married guys should be make Dua's for non-married brother's and sister's as the Dua's of the oppressed is never rejected ๐Ÿ˜ฌโœŒ

This topic has 5 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 2, 2021 16:24

Dua is answered only if you believe in Quran as the only source, and you do good in your life by applying the teachings of Quran.
It doesn't have any relationship with someone being single or married or whatever

Nightwalker

Feb 3, 2021 11:52

Well said my man well said โœŒ

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 6, 2021 19:11

Such a bad joke!
Married man are not oppressed !

ALIWISEMIND ke

Sep 26, 2021 19:31

I stand to be corrected but to my understanding, that hadith means that you should refrain from oppressing people because if they are to pray to Allah against you, then that dua is never rejected. It doesn't mean, you oppress them and then they pray for wealth and Allah directly accept it
You remember that swahaba who directly reported her husband to Allah?! Yes, that an example of oppreciation. Allah accepts cases directly reported to Him. I don't recommend this though, they might be severely be punished
Just like the prophet! You know what? He didn't want his greatest enemy killed in the battle, he wanted him to die a natural death so as the case be presented to Allah. I don't recall well whether its Abdullah bin Sabai, the leader of Mushrikun or Abu Jahl, but one of them, I think
Allahu aalam

Amir

Sep 27, 2021 23:02

https://youtu.be/Uj6LIjpxY-I

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.