Helahel

A second wife?

A second wife?

HamzaJosiah Created Jan 31, 2021 22:07
59 Comments

I just wanted to ask the brothers who are looking for a second wife... How you plan to support them? Will they live in another house and will they have the same financial resources as the first wife?

I'm genuinely interested... I'm not judging at all.
I actually say a documentary on YouTube about men in the uk looking for 2nd and third wives and honestly some of the men could not take care of themselves... it really gave polygamy a bad name...

check it out the doc.... . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxU5Xhyljvs

This topic has 61 comments

Soniya

Feb 1, 2021 20:02

Hi, I don’t think you will get many replies to this thread from guys....But I think its kinda obvious why some guys want a second wife....
I’m also genuinely curious as to how guys will financially support them? Everything is expensive nowadays..home mortgage, groceries, medicine (if you have no insurance) etc.
Btw, I personally don’t know any muslim man with a second wife. These kind of marriages .. I only see on TV or YouTube but I know that they happen.

Gulam-E-Mustfa

Feb 2, 2021 08:51

First one is enough to make you n your life like a sucked mango😆😁,,well i will try my bst to appreciate your orientation towards second one

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 2, 2021 13:11

Supporting the second wive is quite easy, as long as you have an income. The expenses of food are not that much, and another wife won't make of a big difference, it is just the people are so misers that they think of dim and don't want to spend it.

A worker who gets a salary can afford a second wife, let alone a business man who can marry a whole street and spend on them.

If women were using logic, they would be content with simple things. The neccessary stuff which is essencial for life, the rest is extra.

If both wives live under the same house that'll cut a lot of extra and totally unnecessary expenses. But not just only that, they'll be able to help one another, like the first wife do the dishes today and the other wife does them the other day, looking after the kids and thus won't be obliged to take them to a nanny or something and waste extra money and also risking the kids won't get enough love and affection from the nanny or be ill-treated and so on.

Moreover the two wives will become like sisters and best friends. Unlike what the media portray polygamy to be as an oppression to women and that the sister-wives will be rivals and fight, hate one nother....etc, all lies, lies and more lies of the masonic media cra*p.

Besides, a lot of women will be left alone their entire life, for the number of women is way higher than men, and please don't believe the cra*p google statistics tell you. LIES

Look at the Mormons in the USA, they marry even 7 wives and have dozens of kids, yet they live peacefully and quietly and happily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqORJHyNWJc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-Pm5092a0c&t=334s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcH3XyobtBw

HamzaJosiah

Feb 2, 2021 14:18

I'm fine with someone having two wives, however I think they should at least live in seperate houses.... however if they both agree to live together I'd be fine with that, however I think most woman would not want to live with the second wife.

I actually know 3 men that have second wives... and surprisingly it works very well for them. They all live in different houses and are very wealthy.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 2, 2021 16:16

@ HamzaJosiah
That's good for them. They've done something remarkable actually.

People look down on polygamy due to the influence of the media on their minds.

A woman can be happy with a polygamous husband as she can be happy with a monogamous one, and similarly, a woman can be unhappy with a either of the two men.

Soniya

Feb 2, 2021 18:19

^With all due respect to the comments above...I don’t think many modern educated women will be all happy and fine with polygamy. Most women think it’s quite archaic and has no place in the modern world. But If you find a woman and she accepts polygamy then I guess why not...

Soniya

Feb 2, 2021 19:36

^How can you be so sure that all those polygamous marriages are successful? We don’t have the stats for that.
Also, when I said most women find it archaic (I meant career oriented and educated ones).. The only women who are likely to be open minded about polygamy are the ones born and raised in developing countries (or even in developed countries) of working class backgrounds. But that still doesn’t mean that all those women will be happy. We just don’t have the stats. Just like we also can’t say that all monogamous relationships are strong. My point is that there can’t be no absolute statement that “polygamous marriages are successful and strong”.

Soniya

Feb 2, 2021 19:43

**there can’t be an absolute statement that “polygamous marriages are successful and strong”.
Sorry typo before

Soniya

Feb 2, 2021 19:58

Dear polygamy,
I am genuinely not arguing with you. I understand your points.
All I’m saying is that many educated women (even if they are muslims) are not comfortable with that. It’s just how women are built ...psychologically and emotionally. You can also ask other women and they will confirm that polygamy is not an ideal situation. I think if a man or a woman falls out of love with each other .. then it’s better to seek divorce (if they can) rather than a second wife.

Happy Mama

Feb 2, 2021 23:20

Salam Soniya, I have 2 friends whose hb took 2nd wife. Initially they r upset, both are career woman. But once they accepted the fact that no 2 is here to stay, they just go with the flow. Now that as we approach 60, she said she's glad she has a sister to care for her hb, nor 100% hers bcause now that she's retired she has mor 'me' time and look fwd to all girls meetup and travels. Both have wealthy husband of course. .Me? Still undecided , I have married man approach me for second wife but have not give it serious thought

Soniya

Feb 2, 2021 23:53

Hi happy mama, thank you for your view point. I guess everyone is different. As long as a woman is comfortable with polygamy then why not...who is anyone to stop her..right?
But we can't just make a blank statement that "ALL muslim women are comfortable with polygamy" or that "ALL polygamous relationships are strong". Everyone is different and has a different outlook in life. But I am glad that your friends are happy

Happy Mama

Feb 3, 2021 00:47

Soniya most women after menopause libido will wane, men dont unless afflicted with illness hence 4 wives quota lol

Soniya

Feb 3, 2021 01:14

^lol Happy mama. I didn't know that.

No Photo

smartzy1

Feb 7, 2021 21:22

You want to be with him only, can you predict or stop death either way?
Would you address issues with adultery instead of polygamy?
You don't want to share entitlement with another woman so can you predict the future (would the wealth be their forever)? C'mon!

Every time people always talk about "modern education" when having a discussion about Islam but forget the root of a "proper education". Make research on people you think they're not a critical thinker or think they're low level people. Make research on their contributions to modern science and technology even though they're not in position now.

If you're a career woman it doesn't exempt you from the accepting the teachings of your religion (Islam) instead it shouldn't even be a problem to you because you mostly fear for "financial assistance" and not "justice". A career woman get paid enough to live a good life so you should be able to support yourself if things go wrong. Since Allah put you in that position, you're suppose to use your influence to educate others that have false thought about polygamy.

Most people that go against polygamy don't even know much about the religion they're into (not all). Instead of accepting that they're" unlearned" according to how one should practice Islam, they'll rather present a western view.

I felt really bad recently when someone that covers her head (I won't call her hijabi because she doesn't look like one) said on TEDx that "homosexuality is not haram" that it was misunderstood. What is even LGBTQ in Islam, What a shame!

Polygamy as been abused for sure, but that doesn't mean we should condemn it instead we should educate people on the conditions that qualifies a man to get into polygamy because it's just not for every man that wants it no matter how strong your faith is.

I always say something to people around me, if Islam give you the permission to do or command you to do something, don't condemn that thing or people that does it except they're not doing it as Islam wants. Know that you're weak in faith that's why you're not doing it if you're capable and know that to yourself.

I only try to address the comment I here around me everywhere I go about polygamy not a direct attack though.

Allah gave us Islam and Allah knows a lot more than you do that's why you accept is religion and that's the reason why you chose to be a Muslim. If you don't accept what's in the Quran and the teaching of Islam then your Iman is vibrating like an earthquake so don't come out to badmouth it.

Soniya

Feb 7, 2021 22:28

Hi smartzy1, Is your comment directed towards me? If so, then I don't think I said anything bad about polygamy. All I said was that.. many (NOT all) educated/career women are not open minded about it. I'm sure you can agree with me on that. You also said and I quote your words (copy pasting your words).. "a career woman get paid enough to live a good life so you should be able to support yourself if things go wrong". Now, don't you think that... if a career oriented woman CAN financially support herself then why would she even want to live with the second wife? I think in such a scenario, she will ask for a divorce so, she could re-marry....unless she just loves the guy too much or staying with him for the sake of their children...
***No where I am saying that polygamy is bad...I am just saying why it many times doesn't work in this modern society... Giving you "what if" scenerios...

Faizzan

Feb 11, 2021 13:47

seonnd wife
if a man is not jusstifying among wife , its one of the major ssin ....
i suppport polygamy but these unjustice is not acceptable.

Muslimah

Feb 15, 2021 21:24

Jazakallahu kyran 4 sharing the link to the video

Yashar

Feb 24, 2021 00:50

Forget polygamy. I'm puzzled by how one guy can keep two or more women sexually happy?!

- Most female Lobito, till the age of 40-45 is little over eight times higher than male!

Allow me to add that, intimacy between male and female or husband and wife is not about having intercourse, only. It is about The Art of making love - - passionate kisses, knowing each other anatomy, endless foreplay, whispering love in making-love, calling each other by name and so on.. Knowing what is in woman heart is another task, as well as her personal desires and psychological needs.

- Keeping a mate(male or female) in all aspects is not an easy task!

A female muslim marriage counselor friend of mine in New Your city told me once that main problem marital issue that is very highly common between muslim couples is the male does not know how to make love to her. The women often felt like she was piece of meat, and they were sexually frustrated to a point they were avoiding intimacy in total.

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 24, 2021 01:22

I just read a bit about some of you comments... A Salam o alykum everyone... Regarding a man marry with more than one wife according to what I heard from imam. It said if you not do a justice in between them all then when a husband die. He will be a lame in jannah. So punishment on its way as well.... But many sisters nowadays not accepting it.. My friend married with his seconds one due to his old wife too old to build a family with him. And an imam bring her a verse of quran and many hadith that he allowed if he want to.. But she said no... She preferred to be divorced rather than he marry another one.. Plus if any sister here not agreed with it means that they not agreed with our prophet and breaking Allah words. If that so. Then find an atheist man to marry and don't waste your time enjoy your life like any other woman does... Nowadays too many sisters done full face surgery. Its haram.. Plucking face and cheek and eyebrows is cursed by Allah. Who don't do? Many sisters wearing tight jeans and no hijab full make up very ma sha Allah s*xy 😂😂😂😂
Those all Allah cursed.. If that so don't agreed with seconds and third wife... My question here for all sisters trying to marry me. If they can look after me sexually. I will never ever think of second wife. I will stick with one for the rest of my life I promise by Allah. Any comment reply me I will answer you with a verse of quran... Lemme tell you this for last one... My boss before said he marry a girl by himself in a night club and divorced them after s*x. He was a devil anti Muslim. Thank you

Soniya

Feb 24, 2021 09:04

^Actually, there are many interpretations of hijab in Islam. But in Quran, it only mentions that a woman should wear modest clothing. No where it says that a woman has to cover her hair. Head covering and niqab are cultural practices and not really a religious requirement.

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 24, 2021 11:07

Completely agree with you @yashar.

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 24, 2021 23:09

O
M
G

Did not mention in quran did not mean you shouldn't... The hadith I read it said if a woman uncover their head in the day of judgment they well be hang up by huge fired hook by them hair. So in a quran may not mention but prophet pbuh explained us what to do or not to do... One thing really important for sisters... Tell me which girls not perfume themselves? Perfume for women HARAM but nowadays ma sha Allah gay imam make it halal . In YouTube too many make up dua to make you ex back. It's shirk.. In Google I was looking how to make my lover back. I did the material but when I ask real iman he said pray and ask for repentance which I was committed sihr stuff... Be very careful don't read every fake or listen to fake stuff. Most made by atheist,,, in UK I heated they said in government that they need to destroy our religion but one guy said we burn them all quran. But one another said no too many memorised quran they can rewriting again but we need to take the quran out of them heart. Like they do now!

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 25, 2021 00:00

Praise be to Allah.

Firstly:

It is proven that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Any woman who puts on perfume and passes by people so that they can smell her fragrance is a zaaniyah.”

Narrated by Imam Ahmad (19212) and al-Nasaa’i (5126); classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami‘.

With regard to men, they are not forbidden to do that; rather it is mustahabb for men to use perfume on all occasions, and it is particularly mustahabb on Fridays and Eid, when people gather in mosques and prayer-places and so on. The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) loved perfume and used it. The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Women and perfume have been made dear to me and my delight is in prayer.” Narrated by Ahmad (11885), al-Nasaa’i (3940); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani.

The difference between women and men is that the basic principle with regard to woman is that she should stay in her house and use her adornment there, so that no temptation will be caused by her and she will not encounter any negative consequences. In the case of men, the man goes out of his house and works, and travels about, and mixes with people in gatherings, marketplaces and so on.

Moreover the temptation of men by women is greater than the temptation of women by men; if a man is attracted by a woman he can pursue her and try to tempt her; but a woman is usually pursued and is not the pursuer. If it so happens that she is attracted to a man, she would not pursue him, because the shyness and chastity that are part of her inherent nature usually prevent her from pursuing him. Moreover, if she stays in her house and does not go out often and mix with man, that prevents this fitnah or prevents her acting upon it.

For more information please see the answer to question no. 102329 and 7850

Secondly:

With regard to praying with perfume on, if she does that in her house there is nothing wrong with her doing that.

But if she is outside her house, it is not permissible for her to put on perfume, whether she is going to the mosque or anywhere else; rather it is narrated that women are specifically forbidden to use perfume when going to the mosque.

It was narrated that Zaynab, the wife of ‘Abd-Allah ibn Mas‘ood (may Allah be pleased with her and her husband) said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said to us: “If one of you (women) wants to go to the mosque, let her not put on perfume.”

Narrated by Muslim (443).

What the Muslim woman should do, if she wants to go to the mosque, is to go out wearing her hijab, not wearing adornment or anything like perfume or anything else that may attract attention or cause fitnah.

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Do not prevent the female servants of Allah from going to the mosques of Allah, but let them go out looking scruffy.”

Narrated by Ahmad (9362) and Abu Dawood (565).

Ibn Daqeeq al-Eid (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

Also included with perfume is whatever comes under the same heading; perfume is only forbidden because it may provoke men’s desires, and it may also provoke a woman's desire too [i.e., if she uses perfume, her desire may be stirred up]. Whatever could cause a similar effect is also forbidden. It is narrated in a saheeh report that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Any woman who scents herself with bukhoor (incense) should not attend ‘Isha’ prayer with us.” To that may be added beautiful clothes and wearing jewellery that can be seen. Some of them interpreted the words of ‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) in al-Saheeh - “If the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) could see what women have introduced after he died, he would have forbidden them to go to the mosques, as the women of the Children of Israel were forbidden” -- as referring to this, i.e., the introduction of beautiful clothing, perfume and adornment. End quote.

Ihkaam al-Ahkaam Sharh ‘Umdat al-Ahkaam, 1/196. See also: ‘Awn al-Ma‘bood Sharh Sunan Abi Dawood.

For more information, the answer to question no. 21970.

And Allah knows best.

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 25, 2021 00:36

Yes niqab not mentioned but cultural but its not a sin if you do as well

Soniya

Feb 25, 2021 00:43

^Quran is the only book that I try to follow because it is the ONLY book in Islam that hasn't been changed or edited. If there were so many rules for a woman to follow, then surely God would have mentioned them in Quran...right?
Sadly, Islam has been tempered by some sexist men (usually in religious authority) who come up with weird rules for a woman to follow.
(Btw...my views are NOT intended to offend anyone here...I'm just expressing what I feel right for myself)

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 25, 2021 00:59

Your right sonyia but what I say does not mean push you to hell but save you from it. What is the point if pray and do every good stuff but not smell jannah? You followed quran that's good. Other religious following their book as well as you do but All books came from Allah. So it does not mean you should not do that or this... In David time alaihi Salam horse meat was halal but today none Muslim eating it. Why? Isn't halal by Allah?
So in quran mentioned that woman should wear hijab to cover their privacy even in Christian and Jewish too. So regarding perfume. Do you wear it for out door or not if yes. Try not to in future its haram. Plucking eyebrows it's also cursed by Allah. My Facebook banned in 2016 because I put banned pic on profile I didn't no may Page would banned too. So my page has many things for brothers and sisters according to quran and sunnah I hope I can find it to send you here. But read the long message please. In sha Allah Allah help you for your needs

Soniya

Feb 25, 2021 01:05

One thing I want to say is that Quran does NOT specify how a woman should dress. All it mentions that a woman should dress modestly and cover her chest area. That's all. Nothing more or nothing less. You can refer to Surah (24:31).

Soniya

Feb 25, 2021 01:07

Quran does not mention any other rules regarding perfume, makeup etc.

Soniya

Feb 25, 2021 01:10

I believe other books such as Bible etc have been edited or changed. (please correct me if I am wrong and so sorry if I offended your beliefs if you are a Christian here but yes.. correct me if I am wrong about that).

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 25, 2021 01:14

Stay online I'll bring you the verse of quran. Of course your wrong thinking sister

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 25, 2021 01:16

You have checked in Google its wrong have a look at this that you already checked

Quran. The Quran instructs both Muslim men and women to dress in a modest way, but there is disagreement on how these instructions should be interpreted. ... The clearest verse on the requirement of modest dress is Surah 24:31, telling women to guard their private parts and draw their khimār over their bosoms

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 25, 2021 01:17

This one one real imam told me is sihr made by a person

Islamic Dua To Get Lost Love Back
Dua to get love back, you have to recite Surah 101 Surah Al-Qari'ah for seven times and the blow o your lover's photo for 3 times. This wazifa is really short and effective. When you will start doing this wazifa to get love back then you will start getting results as soon as possible.21 Jan 2020

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 25, 2021 01:18

This one also human made not in the Quran or hadith

Just you should be clean and be in the state of ablution. Recite “Allah Hus Samad” 1000 times. In the end, make dua to Allah Talah to create love in the heart of the person you want. Insha Allah in just 21 days, that person will come to you to confess his/ her love for you.15 Jan 2020

Soniya

Feb 25, 2021 01:20

^yes, it is the summarization of an actual verse.
I have read an actual verse and there is no mention of any SPECIFIC clothing rules and head covering for women.
I actually posted the Surah number in my comment above...for you to refer to.

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 25, 2021 01:23

This dua not in the Islamic Dua but made by human to make money on it to bring your lover back.. I did when I was in a deep sleep while unconscious. When I asks imam they said this is not a dua please pray and ask for repentance... But its Arabic.. In Google don't trust everything its written by anti Muslim... Muslim pro app I'll share later is controlled by atheist people to steal you data...

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-h3g-gb-revc&q=%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D9%8E%D9%91%D9%87%D9%8F%D9%85%D9%8E%D9%91+%D8%A7%D9%90%D9%86%D9%90%D9%91%D9%89%D9%92+%D8%A7%D9%8E%D8%B3%D9%92%D8%A6%D9%8E%D9%84%D9%8F%D9%83%D9%8E+%D8%AD%D9%8F%D8%A8%D9%8E%D9%91%D9%83%D9%8E+%D9%88%D9%8E+%D8%AD%D9%8F%D8%A8%D9%8E%D9%91+%D9%85%D9%8E%D9%86%D9%92+%D9%8A%D9%8F%D9%91%D8%AD%D9%90%D8%A8%D9%8F%D9%91%D9%83%D9%8E+%D9%88%D8%AD%D9%8F%D8%A8%D9%8E%D9%91+%D8%B9%D9%8E%D9%85%D9%8E%D9%84%D9%8D+%D9%8A%D9%8F%D9%91%D9%82%D9%8E%D8%B1%D9%90%D9%91%D8%A8%D9%8F+%D8%A7%D9%90%D9%84%D9%89+%D8%AD%D9%8F%D8%A8%D9%90%D9%91%D9%83%D9%8E&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjoqJK274PvAhU0mVwKHYh4BcAQ1QIwEHoECBcQAQ&biw=360&bih=755

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 25, 2021 01:26

Muslim pro cannot be copied sorry but its a app in play store... Sonya please please do not attempt to find me Google quran verse its faken by atheist to fool you... There is a gay Muslim in Google they said Allah love us. Well you accept it?

Soniya

Feb 25, 2021 02:08

^I literally just grabbed the copy of Quran and verified. Again, no where it says that women should cover their hair. No specific clothing rules or any other weird rules etc. We just have to be modest (both men and women).
Also, if I were you, I would refrain from calling any atheist dishonest here. Some of the nicest and kindest people I have met are atheists. They are not some scary boogeymen/women. Only God can judge them. Us humans do not have that right.

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 25, 2021 02:12

Atheist means someone who does not believe in Allah and quran. I didn't insult them... We Muslim not insulting anyone. But you again wrong about my word... Sister? I will find you a verse of quran. Just give me a time tomorrow I will asks an imam to bring it to you everything you need about hijab OK? Don't worry there is no calf if not fie will be a cow one day!

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 25, 2021 02:21

Watch this sister hope it helps you in sha Allah

https://youtu.be/CV_NzuBhxWY

Soniya

Feb 25, 2021 02:32

@Strongmind...You said something that Quranic verses are faked on google by atheists,,..,that's why I said that there is no need to imply that they are dishonest. I mean..why would they even do that or care? lol
I also told you that I checked the specific verse in Quran pertaining to modesty (literally grabbed the copy from my book shelf) and it doesn't specify any dress code (except to dress modestly) or any head covering...you can just verify it yourself. No need to go to the imam for that.

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 25, 2021 02:35

Atheist doing this to confuse you about what you follow like Christianity. They are more nice to fool you to be one of them... Atheist never friend with Muslims.. If they are nice to you because they are a shop keeper and your the customer... But if you don't believe that what quran said and hadith its up to you you are free whatever you like. I only have to correct you when you want me so. Have a good time

Soniya

Feb 25, 2021 02:52

@Strongmind....Atheism is not a religion....right? So, there is no need for atheists to be nice to me so, that I could join their "religion". They have no religious agenda. They simply do not care if you join atheism because there is no such thing as "atheism" religion. Since, atheism is not a religion, they do not care to gain more followers. It's usually the religious people who preach or act nice so, that they can attract more people into their religion in order to increase numbers.
My point is that...we should not make assumptions about people like that simply because they have different beliefs or no belief system.

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 25, 2021 02:58

Sister I understand your concern... Of course I never said they are a bunch of religious. Atheist as I said someone who did not believe in Allah and life after death. I never said they are a religion people... They live the way they enjoy their life. Yes they will love you if you follow them. For example why in UK too many racist? Why the guy kills 49 Muslim brothers in the mosque during prayers. Why? Are the guy was Christian? NO because in quran and Bible we are one.. So the guy was atheist and anti Muslim. Does Muslim kills anyone? Of course not but why he did? I leave answer for you answer.

Soniya

Feb 25, 2021 04:09

^Sadly, there are crazy/racist people in every race, religion or belief system. We, as people, have to be open minded and not stereotype.

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 25, 2021 04:14

OK thank you. The racist people those who are atheist who don't like us to live with them because they agreed with every bad things for example man and man marriage and woman to women marriage but we not. So in that case they don't like us to be here

Soniya

Feb 25, 2021 04:58

Yes, they probably don't like us because some of us dictate their lifestyles. Its not up to us how they choose to live their lives. We should respect their choices. It's not our responsibility and right to tell them what to do or no especially in the west, where people are free to believe whatever. Respect is a two-way street.

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 25, 2021 05:12

Yes no one should force the others... In one family mum and dad or brothers forced their sister or daughter to be covered but when she lives alone she turns to naked because she has forced to be hijab. So no force allowed in Islam if the person want to be what they like. And some Muslims instead of doing dawa they killing and telling bad words. They are born atheist so we should help them way to jannah instead of telling bad words. Prophet lots people were homosexuality but Allah sent them a message to repent but they not. So here we should help them to repent not to call horrible name. But still they not like us to live where they live. If a man never go out with their wife. Wife doubt that their man doesn't like them. So even though they are not equal us because too many fahisha they do. So hope I answered your question

Soniya

Feb 25, 2021 05:27

@Strongmind...I get your point but frankly speaking, no one likes to be preached at. It really depends on the person who is genuinely interested in the religion to ask imam any questions and read more about it. Like it should be his/her responsibility to find answers. I personally do not think that we should go up to them and preach but instead they should come to us if they are curious. This seems better and less awkward especially, in today's political climate.

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 25, 2021 06:29

No one preaching anyone property of course.. But today or yesterday was today and we learned yesterday for today like we hard working in past to achieve when we retired. We learned Islam in past for today that we need. Yesterday or today not different but the difference is only technology but human brain worse than before. Imam and anyone else are equal of us but different like we are a teacher and there a a doctor. Of course we need the doctors when we ill. So imam knows much better than us if they tells the truth. If you need more your welcome just private me I don't want to put you in sad condition here. But when Allah said zina haram. No matter who said OK its haram but if you believe that there is Ahmed xulam kadyani last prophet then your wrong. Plus no one goes to any other one graves. No one take your certificate in the day of judgment day but yourself! So no need to worry about anything.. Shia or sunni are equal if they believe there is no god but Allah alone and the prophet Muhammad pbuh the final and last messenger. So I don't know which one are you. Because arguments a bit harder to make you understand what's halal and what's haram.. If you do everything good but no hijab stick with that and don't wear it OK. Me personally I don't like hijab so you don't have to if you not believe it but I don't want hijab as its big sin I don't take it off and not haram of course its haram

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 25, 2021 09:25

Assalam. Here's a 5 min video by Nouman Ali khan. I think it has all the answers from the Quran itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AALgGKSnU2g

The Quran also encourages us to use evidence, logic and contemplate.
Also, the woman who covers her face isn't necessarily more pious or a better Muslim than the other. But as Muslims, we always try to better ourselves, earn more points from Allah May Allah bless you all.

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 25, 2021 19:14

Again there one sister after brothers money. Her name used to be azzimah lucky but last night I spoke to her was amira Shia... First time sunni second time other third time Shia. She scammed someone already hers I mean she got someone money. So she won't leave this site. Plus she said she looking for soul mates. And asks me two different time about my age and now deleted her profile again!

Soniya

Feb 25, 2021 19:57

^All I’m going to say is that.... if there were so many rules for a woman to follow then God would have mentioned them in Quran. But he didn’t...Hadiths or any other rules can be changed or edited by some sexist men for their own cultural or political agenda.... so, for me personally (that’s what my logic says), it’s just better to refer to Quran (that has NOT been changed or edited over time).
Think critically about it.. why do we even have so many sects in Islam? Does the Quran mention any sects like Sunni, Shia etc?
That’s all I’m going to say and conclude my debate here.

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 25, 2021 20:10

Sister according to you you should advice and teach imam not to follow hadith or other things. Tell them follow and read quran only and understand quran alone if you want to be a scholarship... Lol I am very sorry I have to laugh over your last message..... Sister hadith has a number that not been changed for political. If anyone does. Their deen faded and we Muslim not accept that. But there are too many different Muslims in the world!

Soniya

Feb 25, 2021 20:24

^ I meant that there are like 1000s of hadiths and only few are considered authentic. You can laugh all you want.. but I can assure you that referring to Quran (God’s word) is the best way to find answers. I don’t consider myself of any sect and neither does my family. You do not have to agree with me.
P.S. not all imams are honest... heck.. some of them are even intellectually challenged. Look at the mess, they have created or at least contributed to in many muslim countries.

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 25, 2021 20:34

I'm sorry sister I don't want to mention anyone background but many terrorism attacks happened in UK is by some( jahil) uneducated group and anger... But less are true Muslims.. They read the Quran and killing.. Plus Allah mentioned حمار in a Holly quran but if I tell anyone your donkey they might killing me isn't? So hadith is some filters.. In quran said eyebrows plucking haram. Who listen to that? Do you?
I've asks a sister yesterday who I finished with just yesterday. I ask do you wear perfume outdoors she said yes. After when I said haram she said only in the house. Big lier!
So there is a word of Allah but no one followed. You now don't care about hadith. But to me seems like have rice and soup but eating rice or soup alone!

Soniya

Feb 25, 2021 22:29

^When you say things like.. "can't wear perfume outside or can't pluck eyebrows"...you make Islam seem like a cult Lol. I personally think Islam is very relaxed but some of these so called scholars have come up with all these crazy rules that even contradict with Quran itself. As I said before, not all hadiths are authentic.
Just one more thing, why would God be so fixated on something so small as plucking eyebrows lol? Doesn't it sound silly to you? I mean where does it stop? So, if plucking eyebrows is impermissible, then what about tinting the brows or applying makeup on them? Is it haraam as well? lol.....or if perfumes are impermissible then what about scented soap or deodorant( many have long lasting scents)? haraam as well? Honestly, this whole thing sounds so silly. Very cult-ish.

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 25, 2021 22:56

I just read until crazy stuff I don't want to read all you might go to red line .. I try to help you to go to janbah to tell you the truth. Sister I'm virgin no drinking no smoking no zina according someone like you I could try and repent tomorrow because Islam not so tight! I hope your not Shia or kadyani thank you

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 25, 2021 23:03

I'm not cultural about my religion. I do what Allah and prophet want me to do not what imam or you. I read the Quran and hadith before when I was 7... One of amazing stuff my teacher said to us we were 10 students. He said am giving you a bird with a knife. Slaughter the bird when Allah can't see you. I was only the one I told anywhere you go Allah seen you so this texts between me and you already recorded you'll be punished for telling lie About Islam and I will be punished too if I lie okay?

No Photo

smartzy1

Feb 25, 2021 23:37

I've got some Quran verses for us all here. You can look up the verses by yourself.

3:31–32 If you should love Allah, then follow me [i.e. Muhammad], ... Say, 'Obey Allah and the Messenger.
4:59 O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you.... (known as The obedience verse)
4:69 And whoever obeys Allah and the Messenger - those will be with the ones upon whom Allah has bestowed favor of the prophets ...
24:54 Say: Obey Allah and obey the Messenger, ... If you obey him, you shall be on the right guidance
33:21 In God's messenger you have indeed a good example for everyone who looks forward with hope to God and the Last Day

I have a question that might solve a problem in this threat.
My question is how do we obey the prophet (Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam), how do we follow his teaching that is not in the Quran?

No Photo

smartzy1

Feb 25, 2021 23:39

this thread*

No Photo

Strongmind

Feb 25, 2021 23:45

By following her! 🤔🤔😬

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.