Helahel

Anyone serious here๐Ÿ™„

Anyone serious here๐Ÿ™„

White Rose Created Jan 24, 2021 12:16
88 Comments

I have been here since July 2018 and I cant find anyone REAL most are scammer and after chatting 1 to 2 months then started to seek financial aids and according to them (been chatting 10 or more man here) for the seek of Allah and Love. Scammer will try many ways even to the extend sending present or solid cash then at the end it required charges to pay. ALL are just the same, so frustrated. Feel free to tell me any successful story that lend to marriage from here. Ladies beware of these scammer.

This topic has 91 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 24, 2021 17:06

What do you expect, most are fakes or scammers who look for a prey.

I have been here before, maybe twice.
I tend to contact dozens of girls with maybe a reply or two, and that reply or two are always negative. As if it is a bot writing to you.

CeoCeo

Jan 24, 2021 23:30

Assalamualaikum

Sub ana allah
This is an interesting comment

I am sure you have ...
(1) Not answered some real contacts
(2) Blocked some real contacts

CeoCeo

Jan 24, 2021 23:45

(CORRECTION)

Assalamualaikum
@ White Rose

Sub ana allah
This is an interesting comment

I am sure you have ...
(1) Not answered some real contacts
(2) Blocked some real contacts

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 3, 2021 14:23

Some are some aren't. I've had some pretty good conversations with some women, just that it didn't eventually work out. But yes there are also a lot of time wasters who just want the attention, and trolls and scammers out here. I think that's how the online thing is. I've heard people say scammers are at paid websites aswell. Better go traditional ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

AllahisgreatP

Feb 3, 2021 17:15

Few are genuine here but it's sad that most girls respond to certain people from certain countries.

It's unfortunate that l find myself in a country that is globally known for internet fraud, but it's grossly insane to conclude that everyone in this part of the world is scammer or fraudster.

I spoke to few people here who can testify that l am 100 percent genuine and l will never ask a woman for money even after speaking for a decade because alhamdulilah l have a good job and l am content.

It's sad what the sister has mentioned and after uncountable outburst from past culprits people still go ahead and do this degrading act.

It is extremely unethical to ask a complete stranger for money let alone someone you should be providing for if you are to married to the to.

AllahisgreatP

Feb 3, 2021 17:17

"To the woman.

In Islam, a man should do his best to provide for the woman, may Allah continue to increase us in Eeman, health and wealth.

Miss Chocoholic :)

Feb 3, 2021 18:45

Abrar qureshi is a little boy who trolls women himself and seeks attention only... He likes to announce on every forum chats that the rest of this website account holders are the problem makers only. He likes to comment back to tell people how they shouldโ€™nt be talking to anyone else and that only HIS input is valid and He cannot be civil. Alot of us have experienced that he likes sticking up for men who abuses women. He has been using other peoples words to make himself look intellect so others donโ€™t argue back with him. He is no scholar and not a decent educated human being. All he wants is to spoon stir so other intelligent innocent people get blamed for nothing.
P.s nothing โ€˜works out in the endโ€™ for him because his true colors show up - pride and ego

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 3, 2021 21:21

@ polygamy

dear brother you wrote this
According to Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 28
MOST WOMEN WILL GO TO HELL

Please note that Allah sent down Quran only, and that all books of hadith are lies and believing in them is polytheism.
It is not related to se*x who is going to hell more. if more women will do bad deeds they'll go to hell, but if more women will do good deeds then they'll go to heaven, and the same for men.

Allah doesn't make any preference betwenn the two se*xes. And there is only one degree for men if they spend money on women, that's all.

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 3, 2021 23:11

One of the examples of a troll is misschocoholic. She spreads lies about every man here. Her abuses are legendary here. Please refer to past posts* on the forum. If she wasn't a troll she wouldn't have started this again alas I shall try my best to flush out trolls and call them everytime I see em. Trolls like her ruin the name for other good women. Please be careful since she hates men and is quite insecure about herself always wanting some form of attention. She will also repeat and copy exactly what the other person says. For her all men are cry babies with ego's. As you will see in the next reply ๐Ÿ˜„

P.S. she also never gives proofs of accusations. As you will see. It's all made up. Secondly she is very desperate and goes stalking people's profile as she just wants the attention. If you ignore her and not give her attention she will loose it and start abusing you. As you will see๐Ÿ˜„ She claims she's here to save women by abusing men (which actually is a great logic๐Ÿ™„) but so far no woman has come out. She also claims to influence women as in an idol, like celebrity status n stuff ๐Ÿ˜„ I still feel sorry for her, I hope Allah helps her.

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 3, 2021 23:14

Please get some pop corn and enjoy her show. And don't get fooled by her pretending to sound nice and all cultured. In a few moments she will begin her abuses.

Feb 3, 2021 23:37

Yes get your popcorn out as Mr Gay boy from india is actually the big bollywood drama queen ๐Ÿ‘ธ... ! ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸผChanneling his diva on the forums for attention. He loves his own dramas. Attention seeker!

Reading any of his comments on here is a big time waste. So ignore it like I am haha
By the way I got his number from a woman who showed me how he passes his number around for flirting. If you want it just ask. Oh and there are forums on here where he puts his own number on purpose for the world to see. Then cries like a little bitchhh when he is exposed. The guy is a big attention seeker. Never liked the truth. Truth Hits him hard in his big bent face and small pea ballss .....

Oh and he wants me to expose women who have messaged me about him and his shallow old men crew that have been harrasing and abusing them on their private chats (and myself) constantly complaining about most women on here calling them useless time waster and non worthy and non Muslims etc etc etc .

A woman to woman support is private you wonโ€™t ever find out even if you tried with your gay friends. Oh and swearing is a form of expression If I swear he calls me a non Muslim like his pussssyyy friend from Yorkshire who couldnโ€™t read what I wrote previously but made sudden assumptions. What bunch of idiots on puppet strings.
#keeep barking

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 3, 2021 23:50

See? Need I say more๐Ÿ˜„ I'm the only one who replies to her and gives her the attention so that's why probably she replies. I think that's pretty much self explanatory. Also you will see her defend everything that she does, like talking about abuses being a form of expression and poetry๐Ÿค” Actually she is the epitome of perfection as you must have already noticed. I'm sure guys are dying to marry her (literally) Made up terms like 'women to women support is always private is something she and her cat talk a lot about. So that's not new. And yes out here most of the women are not serious just like you mentioned about the men. Same story. There's a huge chunk of attention seeker's, chit chat club and some are looking for friendship. The least ratio is the one's who want to get married.
As you can see her language gushes of decency, culture and poetry.

Shh let the troll be in her habitat. Do not disturb.

#WHERE'S THE PROOF? ๐Ÿ˜

Feb 4, 2021 00:11

Hahaha and hereโ€™s me thinking I got blocked and blocked by the โ€˜adminโ€™
Haha jokes on you!
# keep barkingg ๐Ÿ•

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 4, 2021 00:20

Aw...that's sweet attention seeker. I don't know why that's a joke on me. If that's your maturity level, well then that's very progressive of you. The world doesn't revolve around you if you noticed apart from me no even replies to you. But you're sounding way too desperate now. Ah, such is the state.

#hashtag
#despo
#lookwhostalkingaboutbarking

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 4, 2021 01:04

See you're a troll or part of the admin or a friend of the admin. You're not like a regular joe looking here for a partner. Normal people don't do this. ๐Ÿ˜„. You're here to cause trouble and make People fight amongst themselves. Anywho troll stop pretending to sound like us.

Feb 4, 2021 01:46

Hahaha what a joke itโ€™s hilarious not reading what you are struggling to message about ...frustrated one ball doggyyy ๐Ÿ˜‚ just keep it coming.

We are having a right good laugh..wheres the fight??????...guy who spoon stirs, sticks up for little shallow minded boys who regularly insult and harrass INNOCENT beautiful women on here is still pisssinggg in his pink knickknacks. lol ๐Ÿฅ„ stirrer stirrer s**t stirrerrr!

You Two faced fool, talking bullll and inventing more bull. Yap yap yap yapping

#keeep barking princess ๐Ÿถ

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 4, 2021 01:58

I know uneducated tramps have a hard time understanding English. The only words they clap for are abuses. Boy I've heard pirates speak better than you ๐Ÿ˜„ The fight is in the forum topics that got deleted. By the way haven't heard some abuses from you today troll. Did you watch your mouth with soap? Or are pretending to be like us? Trying to be all cultured and civilized in this thread huh? ๐Ÿคฃ What an actor. A bad one actually. I know your trying so hard to suppress those words. Don't hurt your fingernails troll. Stop scratching yourself. I am their influence ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. That's a classic. ๐Ÿ˜„

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 4, 2021 02:22

Quick! Agree with her. Or you won't be allowed to join her 'I hate men club'.

Feb 4, 2021 08:58

Haha Miss koala .. awh am I a cute little bear

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 4, 2021 10:46

You know koalas aren't from the bear family right? They are marsupials.

Feb 5, 2021 01:41

And another film coming out right now - about a old man Amir breastt feeding a attention seeking baby from india called abrar qureshi .... ๐Ÿ˜† milk it guys milk it all out.... whatever makes you feel loved for once in your life. Stop chasing me I will continuously refrain and refuse to fall in the hands of a desperate pervert child molester and a gay village boy attention seeker.

HamzaJosiah

Feb 5, 2021 23:01

I think I'd need an exorcism if I saw 'The exorcism of Miss Chocolate' lol

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 5, 2021 23:15

Hehe, I think that's very accurate. But she's getting her daily dose of attention. She finally did it. And that's good enough for her. As I mentioned before that's what some women come here for. Yes the pervert choco is back! How about a movie called shameless?
Honestly at this point I feel bad for her, whatever disorders or mental health issues she has I hope they get cured. Anyway Allah plans the best.

Feb 6, 2021 05:59

Am thankfull I have the protection from evil from abusers like Abrar โ€˜little cry babyโ€™ quraishi.. and now hamza josia has joined the little boys crew, your willys not getting entertained at home or by any woman on here and now your platform for attention is this ๐Ÿ˜ what a joke!!!! lol Women will stand together we donโ€™t need you to tell us how we should behave. Abrar chimpanzee use your own words. Copying my intellectual observations once again! You are just a โ€˜copy and pasteโ€™ monkey. You tell people what you have seen on google or other peoples comments on here and use it as your attention seeking platform announcement !
You bisexual idiot.

#keeep barkinggg

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 6, 2021 08:04

No one's standing with you ๐Ÿ˜‚ if you get a kick by repeating this... Don't worry genius everyone's wrong but you. Not to mention the 4th message I got second from a woman. So yes you're absolutely normal ๐Ÿ˜„

#trollsneedtobeflushed
#attenttionseekerwillnotstopmessaging

Feb 6, 2021 10:23

#keeep barkingggg ๐Ÿ˜†

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 6, 2021 11:20

#keep yelling for attention ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘
#I am fragile but behind a keyboard I'm a new age warrior ๐Ÿ˜„

Feb 6, 2021 15:47

Fragile ?????? Hahaha what a joke ! My full time job is a nurse and support worker for vulnerable adults - something that you wouldnโ€™t have a clue on! You donโ€™t understand real world, you live in a bubble full off ego and pride dumb village idiot. You only understand pervy / abusing women / fake imaam language. No wonder why you feel so inclined towards getting your dic.k stroked by similar men like you. lol!

# keeep barking!!!!

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 6, 2021 18:09

Aww that did it eh? ๐Ÿ˜‚ The explanations started pouring in. Arguing online and talking about the real world ๐Ÿ˜‚ Jeez kiddo sit down. So if you're a fake nurse that doesn't make you fragile? So much for logic ๐Ÿ˜‚. I'm just enjoying the logic here. No wonder your a nurse. As it is it's beyond your nurse brain to understand the usage of the word fragile here. It's a different world when one does their master's and degree ๐Ÿ˜‰ Racist, sexist all in one huh?๐Ÿ˜‚ Now that's a role model every woman needs ๐Ÿ˜‰

#attentionseekingnurseisstillafragilechild๐Ÿ˜‰

Feb 6, 2021 18:38

Hahaha dumb idiot strikes again..chimpanzee who said I need to waste my intellectual time on you! Haha I am a role model for the women and my work and decent actual real men.. but not fakey d**kheadsss, pervert, abusers, harassing predators little boys like you ! Who in the right mind would want to give a pussyy hole any real - proper - decent - conversation when we already know what a gay boy you are from the moment you joined this site.

#keep barking kutai or shall I say in indian gujjerati - kutroh benchod madarrr chod

Feb 6, 2021 18:45

We donโ€™t understand your s**tt made up โ€˜copied and pasteโ€™ english either .... it is sooo hilarious that I have put it on my Facebook and insta - how a little village boy who havenโ€™t a clue how to speak to women who sticks up for abusers and perverts and rape fantasiser is trying to teach me how to behave.... it is so s**t you might aswell squat in your indian toilet and let the s**t do the talking. Majority of us here havenโ€™t heard bulls**t language and donโ€™t understand your ego waffle so shut up and go back to school maddar chod.

#keep barkingggg

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 6, 2021 21:20

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ this just gets better and better doesn't it. The tragedy practically writes itself ๐Ÿ˜† Aww, Let it all out kiddo let it all out ๐Ÿ˜†

You're an influence? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†You said it again. Where are these invisible women?๐Ÿ˜†

Just the amount of effort someone can put to abuse someone ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘Œ
#nursebrain
#internettrolls
#dontstop๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘Œ

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 6, 2021 21:21

#Yes we do have such Muslims

Feb 6, 2021 22:41

Passion for supporting women! Passionate for the ones who feel suppressed! Passionately in awe of how many women have said the same thing about you and all the other low life piggss you are โ€˜forced friendsโ€™ with !

SHOUT out to all women (sisters) on here and gentlemen (brothers) who have refrained from COMMENTING ON HERE ABOUT YOU .. AND YOUR COWARDLY little bastardsss CREW!!! Good on them!

Hope those sisters and brothers of Islam get success in this life and Hereafter! Ameen Ameen !

And always be protected from evil two faced satans like you - desperate rotten maggot and your ego gang!

#keeep barkingggg

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 7, 2021 01:51

Well ladies and gentlemen she suddenly remembered that she's a Muslim
What a drama queen ๐Ÿ˜„
Man, all fake. Zero substance only talk.
There are things that you don't even know about ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„my lips are sealed ๐Ÿค

About that shout out thing. Yea. Those people already gave you a piece of their mind! Stop sucking up! ๐Ÿ˜„We all know what you are. I'll tell you what you're passionate about:
Passionate about hating any man who doesn't agree with you.
Passionate about getting some form of attention.
Passionate about bluntly lying without any shame or guilt.
Passionate about vomiting profanities or as you call it 'poetry' like it's just another day in nurseville (glad I did that masters eh?)
Passionately a racist and a sexist.
Passionate about using 'I protect women' line as an excuse for losing control.
Passionately thinks she influenced people ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

So how does this work? You use profanities, curses, racial slurs and abuse their mum and sisters and say 'aameen' from the same tongue in the same breath?
Brilliant isn't it choco? ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘Œ
Ladies and gentlemen I give you choco.

Another passionate misguided soul that that loves the depths of pure dark evil.

Ah as I always say, weaklings like you should've fixed themselves when the time was right. Too late choco.

#shouldverealizeditsooner

Feb 7, 2021 03:13

Freedom of speech and freedom for supporting women who needs my help ๐Ÿ˜› canโ€™t handle your frustration trying to turn me into one of your victim... you failed as a fake imaam (got exposed) you failed choosing sides of pervy abusing men (two faced exposed) you failed with your poetry indian mixed with english Narenda Modi wannabe speech (also exposed) you failed on your own privacy that you flirted with alot of women for time pass (got your number and your pictures - fully exposed)! The listttt isss gettinggg soooooooo long.

๐Ÿ˜‚
#keeep barrkingggggg woooof woof kutai!

Feb 7, 2021 03:14

Oh the number bit is sooooo funnyyy I should have added - fully exposed your number by yourself on this site for the whole world to see (EXPOSED!)

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 7, 2021 03:47

(prove it) ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Plus I don't know what your talking about ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
And what's with Narendra Modi?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ You're trying too hard tramp.
Jeez the amount of time this nurse has ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Well apparently a fake nurse has all the time in the world.
Also learn what offends people ๐Ÿ˜‚ then do you're comebacks ๐Ÿ˜„
You really need some proper education.
I'm sure none of them need 'your help' anyway mom.
What you gonna do teach them how to curse and abuse people?๐Ÿ˜„ Or become a sexist and a racist? Or teach them how to abuse someone's mum in different languages? Keep on ('exposing') yourself.
In any case troll if you think about it, let's say I wanna teach somebody a lesson, abusing them ain't certainly not the way ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ No one ever has bettered or learnt anything from abuses and curses๐Ÿค” But I guess you were brought up like that, maybe it's your thing.
The other things. love, care, empathy etc. That stuff works on humans.

No proof no exposure๐Ÿ˜„
You have all the time troll. You just gotta prove it!
#nicetry
#lonelynurseneedsattention

Bigger the false accusations bigger the punishment from Allah.

The sins are getingggg sooooo looongggg

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 7, 2021 03:57

How's that even remotely funny? ๐Ÿ˜„
Lemme repeat it for you let's see if everyone finds it funny.
So I put up (rather fumbled) my number in the forum to help a brother to talk since he said he was going through a tough time. And I could instantly relate. And it's funny because I didn't private message him?๐Ÿค”(Waittt...this is the best part right?)
so that I could get girls?๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
And that's how you get girls?๐Ÿค”
๐Ÿค”

Hmm...

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Well done choco.
A round of applause for the lady.
You've outdone yourself ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Well done inspector

You know what?
Don't even speak ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘Œ

If you're a creep and a pervert it doesn't mean everyone else is ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

#getabraintransplant

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 7, 2021 04:01

Anddddd stoooppppp typingg like a 16 year olddddd๐Ÿคฃ

Feb 7, 2021 14:49

Blaaaah blaaah blaaah donโ€™t need to read your garbage replys as it never makes any sense !!! there is no logic to anything you try to justify ..or shall I say behind the exposed truths - just looks and sounds like diarrhoea - Ha ha haa haaaa

#keeep barking kutai!

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 7, 2021 16:24

'Your' words are blah blahs troll ๐Ÿ˜„ see? When challenged and confronted with truth, logic and proof you run away. But why aren't you giving us any proof?๐Ÿ˜„ I'm not surprised it doesn't make sense to you ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Why are you so dumb eh? Aww choco how hard you're trying ๐Ÿ˜„

You should've fixed that thing about yourself at the right time. Hating the world will not really bring you any peace. Trust me no one will give you such good advice ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

#Where is the proof?๐Ÿ˜

Feb 8, 2021 21:11

# Keeep barking lonely low life kuteee ... ๐Ÿฉ

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 8, 2021 21:44

It's okay. I know you're upset ๐Ÿ˜„ when the truth hits right in that face of yours. You abusing others will never raise yourself above them. It's actually a sign how you feel inside. I know how you feel. Tsk...tsk๐Ÿ˜

Feb 9, 2021 13:56

Ewwwwww your name popping up on forums is making us all vomit .......

Funny how am getting alot of messages from normal genuine decent brothers and sisters telling me to carry on giving ANY woman abusers and two faced attention seekers what they DESERVE. .....lol AND you are a two faced fool who follows round the SAME monsters who are sat there trying to preach inequality and fake-made-up religious quotes - after another woman because either your first marriage is nothing but a broken mess because of themselves the dirty pricksss or because everyone can see right through your fake acting .. you Lonely , sad old shrivelled up pathetic basstardds the lot of you!

#keep barking prickkk

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 9, 2021 14:57

You're getting no messages from anyone ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
You can stop the overacting now ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
No one's telling you to 'give' anything ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Your using this as an excuse again, otherwise how else would you mask your pathetic self and this pathetic behaviour. ๐Ÿค”

Dream on kiddo keep making stuff in your head ๐Ÿ˜„ that might relieve your pain.

People have blocked you in this same thread do you know that? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
So ewww to yourself ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Troll you need to reinvent yourself as a human being, get that confidence back and loose that insecurity that's holding your system like a glue. That'll fall apart anytime soon.

#10 easy tricks on how to quickly run away from the truth

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 9, 2021 14:58

Your an embarrassment to yourself

Feb 9, 2021 16:07

Blaah blah blah all bulls**ttt talk your snake tongue only like to hisssss... I got blocked from your crew and guess what - they are still messaging me and loving reading my replys on these forums !!!!
Ha ha haa including YOU !!! Pussssyyyyyyyyyyyboy

#dog keep barking

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 9, 2021 16:19

I had experiences with scammers. If you're aware, then you will be fine. I'd suggest that you don't stick to one platform. This one is fine, but try other marriage platforms.

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 9, 2021 17:40

That's really sweet ๐Ÿ˜„ they're not really loving my replies because first that's fake , no one does that๐Ÿคฃ second they and everyone can easily figure out what's going on by reading these ๐Ÿ˜„ I don't need to explain anything it's self explanatory. I'm just just enjoying this. Like teenagers talk like this ๐Ÿคฃ in school. Do you know school? See troll I think you underestimate me, I have a lot of experience in flushing trolls out. and I exactly know the troll language. You can try your tramp ways someplace else where you must've gotten some success with it, doesn't work with me ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ We've just begun ๐Ÿ˜„ good luck eh?

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 9, 2021 17:40

Jeez, the brains on this one ๐Ÿคฃ I don't what you think. How desperate someone has to be to this stuff up ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 9, 2021 17:41

Make*

Feb 9, 2021 18:58

Which โ€˜trollโ€™ have you flushed out?????? Your own fake reputation haha the real one has emerged stinkinggg of shyyt !

#keeep barking

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 9, 2021 19:40

Ouch. Your sneaky ways of indirectly asking for help and support ain't working coward troll.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ˜„
If you had the support they'd be here. Fend for yourself instead of crying to others silly girl.
And you think they'll support your racist and sexist comments? ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ what a piece of work
The good people will never become like you. You're in your own category.

#Racist sexist troll alert

Feb 10, 2021 19:19

I am never indirect - learn english or go study english to understand how languages are translated... the whole site knows how direct I am ... the problem is your small puddi (balls) keep jumping up in frustration because of how much I respect these women who do not want to be exposed. Their experiences shared is not for me to tell the world ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ
In the mean time I will however keep repeating how two faced w**kkerr you are for sitting there sticking up for WOMEN ABUSERS / perverts / dogs / monsters / dirty desperate old peadophiles!

# ๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿ’ฉ ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿผ

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 10, 2021 21:33

You're talking about English? You're being direct is more like shouting for help. People like you will always rely on victim feeding. Damsel in distress way ๐Ÿ˜„'The WHOLE site'. Why do you keep on patting yourself on the back for no reason? ๐Ÿ˜„. You're narcissism makes me giddy. Keep on feeding that ego. Sign of weak people, brave behind a keyboard ๐Ÿ˜„ So my lady how are you supporting women from me?

I have defended bullies male or female. Never in my life supported women abusers ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„You need to see a psychiatrist. And a good one. How about doctor friends in your fake nurse center? Or have they given up? Although you're the first woman bully here and yea you will get the treatment. The proof is in previous post. You were also there when I defended that lady and that's when you from nowhere messaged me. Remember? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ You have abused and called every man who doesn't agree with you here.
Me too my friend we've just started. You will always 'remember' this. You bullies think you can get away with stuff everytime. My job is to make sure you don't. If you remember I said in our private messages I don't tolerate bullies and you who racially abused, abused people's mums and sisters are big time sexists and trash talk about their private parts. So yeah. Let's keep it rolling. Don't worry you should thank me for these therapy sessions ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‰

#racist sexist abuser will get the treatment ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค’๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿฉน๐Ÿฉบ

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 10, 2021 21:34

#wheres the proof?

Feb 10, 2021 22:42

Hahaha who the fukkk have you been talking to ... imaginary miss irresistible chocoholic.... hahhaaha why do you need to tell me how you want to prove your fake accounts to me... you have never ever wrote that to me. Like ever ! Show me the evidence as I have all your messages! You fukkkkkedd up c**tTT.

๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ

Feb 10, 2021 22:59

25th January - Abrar (drag queen)qureshi forcefully invaded my private message inbox hoping I would give UP SORTING OUT one of his pervy friends - abrar the cry baby telling me indirectly to stop messaging on forums where I was sorting out His friends who were already giving all women horrible abuses. So this two faced bastard Abraarrrr the bra was tellling me to give up to these ABUSERS HARRASERS AND PERVERTS :-

HIS MESSAGEโ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”Although I also have gone all out guns blazing online couple of times ๐Ÿ˜‚ feels good but I feel nothing comes out in the end. They feel the same way so do . Plus bitterness grows. We're brothers and sisters in relegion. We were souls roaming together at a point in time. Let Allah be the judge of everyone. And it's good to to put a point across but as nicely as possible. I mean I've done it a lot aswell but I try to take the nice route first. Anyway I'm just like everyone else nothing special. Just felt like saying this to you, maybe because I'm also an emotional slightly impatient fella ๐Ÿ˜‚. I think your a sweet person. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ

Trying to promote a Peace maker ???? Urrrrmmmmm ??????? BOLLUKSSSSSSSS

Am a sweet person - well yes I am - but what a bastarddd freshyyy flirting trying so hard to get it on with me

โ€˜Emotional slightly impatient fellaโ€™
- you are psychopathic leech that doesnt have any love from your own family that you go and take it all out on a woman. You pathetic looser. Sat there seeking attention thinking women will run after a sewer rat like you!

# keeep barking

Feb 10, 2021 23:01

Fake imaam wannabe! Go fukkkkkkkkkkk yourseelfff

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 10, 2021 23:17

Here's the proof ๐Ÿคฃ

Miss Chocoholic
HONESTMAN is a psycho predator using Islam as a way to try and throw abuse at women only.... he is a low life that doesnt want to have a normal conversation but to belittle any women he talks to... in his small snake of a mind he keep saying all women are โ€˜hypocritesโ€™ and takes every reply you give him the wrong way .. his intention on here is only to make everyone think he is a imaam who is sat there to abuse women and force them into a relationship. c**kroaches like him should go to hell.

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 10, 2021 23:32

This attention seeker messages me by herself. I never did ๐Ÿคฃ I'm sure you must've messaged in the same way to other people about me. Why don't you tell everyone who messaged first? ๐Ÿคฃ
Go on?
Righteous woman saviour?
You neither have the guts nor the morals to stand up to something.
You're just a whiny little girl ๐Ÿค”
Since you've been here you've never been sweet to anyone on the forum. The people that have seen you're real face and don't agree with you you start abusing them.

Dude you really should get a check up done ๐Ÿค”
I have never taken out anything on anyone ๐Ÿคฃ unlike you. So who needs family love?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

It's called an aggressive form of playing the victim card. Calling me names won't change the truth.
And there's nothing wrong in the message anyway, everyone can see the 'difference'.
You're deprived of many normal regular things and that's what's coming out.

Normal people don't do this.
it's so obvious you have issues. People grow above petty issues. But I guess you need a lesson and guess what who's going to be the therapist you so badly needed โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿค™
So buckle up!

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 10, 2021 23:33

You called yourself 'irresistable' ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Yani I can't resist you?

I have nothing to say

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 10, 2021 23:33

#who messaged me first?

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 10, 2021 23:38

So people nice to you they're flirty? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

This one's in her own world ๐Ÿ˜†

Wait what??
What?

With you???
I wanna get with you??
๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜„
You're something else ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฉน๐Ÿฉบ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค’
Astaghfirullah
May Allah protect us all from the shaytan and his evil followers

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 10, 2021 23:45

#youwish

Feb 11, 2021 00:48

Am serious here - with declaring women abusers !
It looks like its +100 C in qureshiโ€™s little bent head ๐Ÿ”ฅ the anger and frustration will heat you up peadoโ€™s.

#๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ

Feb 11, 2021 00:57

And little dumb qureshi lying basstard has been messaging me first trying to find a way to slide his number disgusting leech.
Wait hang on ..he exposed his own number on purpose on a public platform โ€” on this forum ! Ha suprised surprise. And yes I have been on a rant about your other friends who have been hiding behind their screens giving out abuse. You couldnโ€™t accept that thats why you keep messaging me!

Disgusting dog ๐Ÿ•

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 11, 2021 02:13

Who messaged whom first? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I think that answers all the questions.

Oh please ๐Ÿ˜„ I was just being nice to a retard like you. As simple ๐Ÿ˜„ The messages are a clear proof. You can make your own narrative but people can see the truth. It actually only makes you less and less trustworthy. Imagine being so desperate to pile on lies after lies without guilt. ๐Ÿ˜Tsk tsk. So this gentleman was going through a tough time and I could relate hence when he posted it on the forum I rather clumsily posted my number. Thinking about it I should've rather messaged him privately ๐Ÿ˜„
Oops! Choco ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ that's such an evil thing I did ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
Kiddo the world will ask for proof, unlike your made up friends. Let me share all the messages from beginning to end let them decide.

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 11, 2021 02:15

Nov 4, 2020
Miss Chocoholic
HONESTMAN is a psycho predator using Islam as a way to try and throw abuse at women only.... he is a low life that doesnt want to have a normal conversation but to belittle any women he talks to... in his small snake of a mind he keep saying all women are โ€˜hypocritesโ€™ and takes every reply you give him the wrong way .. his intention on here is only to make everyone think he is a imaam who is sat there to abuse women and force them into a relationship. c**kroaches like him should go to hell.
Nov 4, 2020
Abrar Qureshi
Assalam, Well then he needs to be schooled. I can't tolerate bullies. I'll have a good conversation with him let's check his knowledge. He sounds pretentious. I think he needs a life lesson. Seems like you've had a chat with him. I still feel he's like many people out there who have had bad experiences with the opposite s*x and feel all are the same kind. I wouldn't deny humans are born with issues you me everyone, just choose to accept them and try to see the good in people. If you're nice and loving to someone maybe they might not change but atleast you can have a great loving relationship. I don't understand why don't people introspect life. Dumbass. And he talks about knowledge. Well he's met his match. Let's see how he takes on someone his own size.
Nov 4, 2020
Miss Chocoholic
Lol he has spat his dummy out because he cannot get his way thats all it is.... and if you ask me - as a woman with experiences - that guy does not deserve to be married to any woman in this world... past experiences or not - he has nothing but abuse to give out.. even when a person is having a normal mutual conversation... he flipped like a switch and started calling me all sorts of derogatory comments and abuse....oh and his favourite word - hypocrite and hypocrisy - He is the one whos causing arguments over Islam and what religion everyone should follow in his own way ... he thinks he has made a breakthrough on knowing the Quraan on women... on how women are useless with no equal rights or power or respect in his pea size c**kroach of a brain. I didnโ€™t even stir up anything negative to make him come at me with such disgusting slander...
Nov 20, 2020
Abrar Qureshi
Assalam. Why the hell is it so hard to find a partner? ๐Ÿ˜’So annoying. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ This wasn't supposed to be like this. I think I will soon try a paid one.
Nov 20, 2020
Miss Chocoholic
Wasalams.... I know its just a joke and just impossible. But we have to keep praying, praying and more praying lolls ..... including doing the right things in life ... make the right choice and keep sabr. You help us and we help you. Lol Maybe Inshaallah someones duas will be accepted...... and I think you will get the same experience even on a paid marriage accounts but all is not hopeless as they will have more people on there that are serious to talk straight to the point and not have time to mess about. Try it for a month and if you find it genuinely opens more doors of potentials then subscribe to it for 6 months.
Nov 20, 2020
Abrar Qureshi
Hmm yes makes sense. It would be a new experience. I don't know. Let's see. May Allah help us all. ๐Ÿ‘ Hope everything is good at your end.
Nov 20, 2020
Miss Chocoholic
Never say never lols

But do try it out as you are going the right ways trying to find yourself a potential for the sake of completing your Deen. X

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 11, 2021 02:15

Jan 25, 2021
Abrar Qureshi
My friend why you going all out guns blazing ๐Ÿ˜‚ atleast explain your point ๐Ÿ™ƒ I think then the brothers will understand you. I know you must've had a bad experience but if you have a proper discussion with them I think something good might come out. Although I also have gone all out guns blazing online couple of times ๐Ÿ˜‚ feels good but I feel nothing comes out in the end. They feel the same way so do l. Plus bitterness grows. We're brothers and sisters in relegion. We were souls roaming together at a point in time. Let Allah be the judge of everyone. And it's good to to put a point across but as nicely as possible. I mean I've done it a lot aswell but I try to take the nice route first. Anyway I'm just like everyone else nothing special. Just felt like saying this to you, maybe because I'm also an emotional slightly impatient fella ๐Ÿ˜‚. I think your a sweet person. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 11, 2021 02:32

Now this is from beginning to end in chronological order. Not how she cherry picked what suits her ๐Ÿ˜„As we can see she's the one who messaged me first bitching about another guy. Maybe she knows best. Gain an audience? Clingy? I'm sure she does it with other people aswell.

First of all. Let us make it VERY clear. I never HAVE , HAD, OR WILL have any interest in you in anyway๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™.
So stop telling people that I'm trying to get to you because I never tried anything of that sort.๐Ÿ˜„Astaghfirullah.
If I want to speak to someone I just message them it's as simple.
People like me are here to get married. People like you are here to create fitna.
Those gentleman and gentlewomen are very reasonable people. You can make up any story about them.
JUST GIVE PROOF AND A LOGICAL EXPLANATION!

Why do you just cook stuff up ๐Ÿคฃ is that how you became a fake nurse? Let me imagine I'm a nurse. Voila!
Your a jealous human being with a very low self esteem and confidence who when doesn't get attention goes out of Control.๐Ÿค” Thos people are adults ๐Ÿ˜„ if you rant about them they will and have replied. Who am I to speak for them?๐Ÿ˜„ What are you 12?
๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Fix yourself choco.
Work on your broken self.
You're 32 right?
Still time.
Anyway I'm always here as your therapist. Won't give up on you ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿฉบ๐Ÿฉน๐Ÿ’‰

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 11, 2021 03:42

Most definitely sir, she is. It's rooted in her.
This is what becomes of small minded people who love spreading hate because they themselves never were capable enough.

Feb 11, 2021 13:25

I hate women abusers / harrasing dogs / dummy boys / fake imaams and peodoโ€™s ..
All the qualities ABRAR QURAISHI Psycho predator has. Attention seeker who has forward messages ONLY he โ€˜cherry pickedโ€™ ... WHY DONT YOU show them all your two faced messages. I wont back off little pea brained pervert who belittles any decent human being and DENIES everything! Keep crying child or put your dummy back in your gob.

๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคช

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 11, 2021 13:41

That's what. I'M OPENLY CHALLENGING ANYONE TO SHOW ME MESSAGES THAT CONFIRM IAM ALL THAT SHE SAYS AND THAT IM TWO FACED.

Aw, choco your just salty. Cuz you've got nothing on me so now you have to resort to make things up. Have been saying this for ever.
SHOW US THE PROOF.๐Ÿ‘Œ
As I said before it's time for you to learn a lesson. I didn't even say anything about backing off since I'm not even thinking about it ๐Ÿ˜‰
Bullies- zero tolerance policy.
You can try all your ways choco. I wish you good luck with your methods ๐Ÿ˜„
I am that psychiatrist that you always needed.
๐Ÿฉบ๐Ÿฉน๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿค•

Feb 11, 2021 14:53

Am so glad I have exposed you there are tons of messages that has bombarded this account about
YOU and your peado pervy friends. How sweet of these people that have moved on from terrible experiences and have found themselves a real man and a real woman. May Allah Subhana wataallah bless them with lots of success and happiness. Ameen !!!!
and protect them from evil two faced people that are wondering around aimlessly in this world like Abrar the cry baby!
Amen to that! โœŒ๐Ÿผ

#๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ•

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 11, 2021 15:47

You should see the messages I have gotten about you ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Plus your overacting and exaggeration is hilarious.
Why don't we investigate?
What are you so afraid of the investigation?
This wouldn't end well if you all of your accusations would be proven false ๐Ÿ˜„
The drama on this one ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
Stop copying my words
When I start praying Allah save us from evil like you so do you everytime.
Yea right I am wandering aimlessly ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

*Yes that's the word. Wonder is used for different situations.
There's this growing pandemic of men haters that's growing. They in no way change or better anything. People like these are just frustrated dejected souls that have deep rooted trauma from the past. They need to be medically treated. They might look and sound like normal people. But when shown the mirror they can't digest it.
Bullying men or women doesn't make you any less a loser.
DON'T SUPPORT AN ABUSER.

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 11, 2021 15:58

They come on free websites to break and create divisions amongst people.
She has always had that one sided mindset.
She's a good actor and will convince you that she's okay with normal good men.
You can see she's just prowling and waiting to pounce on anything that doesn't have to do with the real cause.
What kind of a human does that?
A human that has been deeply scarred or is way too privileged.
Either the spoilt rich ones or the traumatic sideliners.
The spoilt kid can kill people with rash driving. The traumatic rebel can start shooting kids with a shotgun in schools.
The result is same. THEY BOTH ARE WRONG.
They both need counselling.
And if you don't have a parent who does that.
You need some spanking ๐Ÿ˜„
But we are here for you choco. We'll give you your attention. I'm gonna prescribe you medication and you better take them. But best I'd suggest read the Qur'an and namaz.
From your language I don't think so you do ๐Ÿ˜„
No way that's a namazi.
But Allah loves you more than anyone. Don't worry.
Qur'an and namaz cools the soul hence you can then think clearly. The fog will lift.

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 11, 2021 17:32

I wouldn't want to go there sir and say that about her. My friend I'd suggest you also let's not assume and start accusing her, even though I know You're a calm soul who's light hearted and funny and you're just trying to joke. But maybe it'll give her a badge which is not true and someone might pick on it. But Im assuming your intentions are on the good side.
I'd rather stick to what we have seen what is proved. That she's a bully and needs counselling.

Feb 11, 2021 19:00

Hahahahahhaah this is hilarious!! Joke of the day - fake imaam preaching again! To peadoโ€™s

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 11, 2021 19:13

Not as hilarious and as entertaining as you. But it's sad how you enjoy indulging and allowing yourself to become a mockery. Such is the state.
As I said the times are such that encourage shamelessness. And people get a sense of power from shamelessness.
I honestly think she's like a naive teenager given free internet. Sad

Feb 11, 2021 19:26

The mockery and clown is only you including your pervert gang.. and those demented Islam and Quraan haters! Fake imaam act again! Keep barking like them itโ€™s only effecting you .... not me !

And am very grateful and blessed for knowing all these innocent genuine people who have alerted us. Shukran and blessings to them all. โœŒ๐Ÿผ

#keep barking dogs ๐Ÿ•

Feb 11, 2021 19:44

And donโ€™t come on here pretending you can be God you donโ€™t need to replicate any moral or medical advice for anybody. You canโ€™t even distinguish if you are a psycho or a imaam... so prescribe yourself some bullshiitttt to consume for your polluted air head... A fool will always try and fool others............ (not us of course)

Soo In one ear OUT THE OTHER hater of humanity.
You can continue to talk amongst yourself scums.....What ever makes you feel good and allow the pig shyt float inside your inflated heads!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 11, 2021 19:50

How are you so sure it's effecting me?๐Ÿ’โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Oh boy. You're so fragile eh
Not really the ideal way to build yourself as a human. You seem lonely and friendless and seems like you don't get much attention from anywhere so you have made this your abode.
I guarantee anyone. Trust me this one's not a day more than 19. Her maturity level and how she thinks is just like a naive teenager pretending to be with the adults. From the way you explain yourself to your insults. That's nice if they do. I hope the same. I hope Allah blesses you and gives you what he thinks is best for you. But why aren't they in the forum? ๐Ÿ˜„
Imaginary friends. Even so they are in 'abundance'.
Ah trying so hard to fit in. That's what you've been trying to do all your life eh?
Trying to fit in. Hmm.
Ah well, I gotta do what I gotta do.
BULLIES NEED TO GO
#Dont support abusers

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 11, 2021 19:57

This is exactly the reply someone gives when they have no clue about anything or anyone.
I'm glad you're pumping em out.
Yea but I'll keep on pumping em in and you keep on pumping em out. Good luck with that ๐Ÿ‘

Yea. Not me but others aswell worry about your mental state. Many have suggested the same.
I'm sure they'll be a cure for your illness.

Feb 12, 2021 14:18

Blah blah blah doggy keep barking ๐Ÿ•! You donโ€™t deserve any explanation or for me to expose what other have said about you and your pervert disgusting friends. Carry on we love a good laugh at lonely miserable donkeys!!

๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 12, 2021 15:57

Obviously, nothing more to be expected from a sad little immigrant girl trying to prove her worth. Good on you for trying hard to fit in while these guys whack you from behind to keep ones like u in line. Ah, the insecurity and you live in. I mean that's just the tip of the iceberg I mean, strangely you assume you're somehow superior because of where you live but man do you behave like a tramp. New money?

Feb 13, 2021 14:02

Immigrant ??? You wannabe british visa lover .... freshy you canโ€™t call no one a immigrant when you are the one running after british and foreigners for a quick visa ! Fukk offff fool. Chimpanzeeโ€™s are only allowed in jungles.

Abrar Qureshi

Feb 13, 2021 14:12

Yup that did it right? 70% of my family is settled in the US. Loser. I'm not leaving my land. Good luck with fitting in.
Ah them immigrants.
And that's not what a freshy is ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Oh boy

stlim39

Feb 21, 2021 17:13

I love reading all your writings and thoughts. because I chose to read rather than speak

Feb 22, 2021 19:03

Brilliant sister - keep reading away

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.