Helahel

HERE WE GO AGAIN- KINDA A RANT POST, MAYBE I DONT KNOW, MAYBE A WARNING POST

HERE WE GO AGAIN- KINDA A RANT POST, MAYBE I DONT KNOW, MAYBE A WARNING POST

Abrar Qureshi Created Jan 17, 2021 16:33
12 Comments

Assalam everyone, So I met a lady a few days back, she even posted something here about a man being so rude in which I also commented and the post to me looked genuine. Anyway, we start talking and I ask her after speaking to her for about 2 weeks that I would like to see her picture, she says fine add me up on insta. So after adding on insta when I ask her about the picture she changes the topic, and this goes on for another week. We spoke about for around close to a month. No picture. Everytime i ask for a picture in the middle of our conversation she keeps quite and then I get a message after a few days assalam how are u, as If nothing happened. This goes on for many days. Then finally im like I cant talk to a faceless person so send me a picture as you promised. No reply. Next day she sends me a picture of the food she cooked ( she knew I enjoyed cooking). So I say You look like prawns and cabbage by the way the food looks yummy. I dont what she made of that. She said are you calling me prawns and cabbage? So I said yes thinking she's continuing the joke because I had the last night asked for a pic of her face not food. And I had asked every time we spoke and she dodged it. She didnt even say maybe after a month or never. She said nothing. She said ur so rude man I'm going to block you. I said change ur mindset it'll help u a lot in life, may Allah bless u. Her profile it says, 'wont do things that's not me to attract somebody, pfft'. Anyway, I also felt she had some weird kinda ego issue or attitude maybe from experience I don't know, but when she posted a message on the forum, she sounded like an angel.. The thing is I feel the majority of the women here or in the world at the moment have lost their way. Their big time hypocrites. They love the insta social media attention world and if you don't give them they feel offended. They want to chit chat and u make them feel good, give them the attention basically woo them. I ain't gonna woo anyone! Cmon! If you can recognize qualities in me that u think are something that u want in a partner good enough, we're not dating sweetheart, this is not tinder, jeez. Anyway so just know fellas, most of the women out here which means 98% or 95% just wanna chit chat, take the attention and u woo them like in movies, goodness! Some people are way too distracted by the ways and tricks of the so-called masters of the world ..may Allah just guide us and clear our hearts and heads. Warning people! All this social media, movies or whatever, gym, fitness, whatever all is nonsense to distract you and depress you, just be happy smile and love Allah the most, with him around u u need nothing at all. Chill out folks. Allahafiz

This topic has 29 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2021 17:01

i agreed with you bro just chill she probably ugly or what? most woman here when i dont have pic they want to see me but they are faceless if you say no you are blocked if you sent they away , i believe most of them into wealthy man its in my experience that i usually facing it with some woman lolzzzz

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2021 18:04

It comes down to power. We live in a feminist society in which women have most of the power. If a woman is on social media and she is worshipped by 1000's of desperate men, who are willing to give her free attention, validation (complements), free food, then why would she marry or even take you seriously? unless you're a smoking hot male model and/or very wealthy, you're probably number 174 on her list of men that she could get with. Of course she will mess you around because you have 1% power, while she has 99% power.
It's possible that she is unattractive and she is only talking to men online for attention, validation, time passing because in the real world maybe no man even looks at her..
Attractive women will most likely put their pics all over social media to get free validation from tons of weak men, hoping to get with her.
You have the power not to let anyone waste your time or play games with you. I think she played you along, wasted your time and then got rid of you because you no longer served her ego and she probably has tons of other guys giving her free attention.
Your mistake was to keep asking her for her picture multiple times, you knew she was not serious but you kept asking which reduces your own value because it comes across as being needy/begging. You should have just stopped talking to her once you knew she was messing you around.
The reason why women play games is because weak men are so desperate to do anything to sleep with them, she becomes corrupted by the way weak men place her on a pedestal and worship her.
Imagine if it was us men who were worshipped by lots of women on social media, why would we get married if we could just sleep with lots of beautiful women who are desperate to get with us.
Moral of the story is stop worshipping women, be rational men, value your time.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2021 18:29

single guy your talking behalf of me well done , thank you all truth unfortunately that is way g a y and transgender very common here lolllsszzzzz !!! it is femin country and shame !

Abrar Qureshi

Jan 17, 2021 19:11

Na I actually didn't ever start a conversation...she was the one messaging me all the time. Asking me how's my day etc.πŸ˜„ I asked her picture twice just to remind her. Though I understand your point. Never in my life have I ever done that thing πŸ˜„ for me brother you take a step so will I. 1=1. As I mentioned I felt since I didn't give her any attention she got a little miffed. Point is I'm glad I didn't invest myself in her because I told her we're gonna start a proper conversation when you show me ur face, but I don't know why u making stuff up πŸ˜„ but I get your point brother.

Abrar Qureshi

Jan 17, 2021 19:13

Jeez I don't take myself seriously why would take her seriously πŸ˜„ when her start was bad. She needs to give me something to make me take her seriously.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2021 19:26

brother my story cannot ebds to write you down here about a woman who has s*x with her dad and begin crazy for me .. but when i asks her her picture without makeup she got angry and reported me to the police !! lol amazing world we live and the day of akhirah alhamdulillah very near,, except prophet solomon noone else speaking to an animal but in uk everyone none muslim speaking to the an animals do you know why? because they are an animal .. animal understand other animals language that is way woman has more power than us!!!

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2021 19:49

Abrar sahb there could be many reasons, mostly psychological and self confidence where you try to crack a joke and they take it as an offence with out looking at the bigger picture

I do understand she sent you a picture of cabbage and believe your jock was triggered by the cabbage but not alot of us are capable of understanding.

imagine when one has this physiologal issues and they are lonely.

Personally i came across a sister I gave her my number but she wanted to know more about me via the messaging on this site and when I said no she wrote me some insult as if it will bother me.

And trust me this issue is common between both men and woman on this site.

best thing is to take it easy and pray for them insha allah.

A piece of advice, assume you are looking for a date at a Psychiatric hospital and you have both the patients and the nurses looking for a date all online.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2021 19:59

And you do not which one is witch πŸ˜‚

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2021 19:59

just me ? lol bro you πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ agreed it happens to me already they took offensive my jokes to the police stations and ban me from her side .. i rather kill myself but not to be under this country law .. fo no reasons been custody and interviewed lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2021 20:02

i really like here rather than looking for someone else to understand about women in this country lol .. the uk commissioner threat me that she gonna cut my benefit if i dont sleep with her in 2013 and with her daughter , but in returns i gave my middle finger the biggest one lol she was very upset , i was gorgeous in teenage time woman were crazy about me alhamdulillah i didnt touch them and still virgin alhamdulilah lol

Abrar Qureshi

Jan 17, 2021 20:46

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ happens man.

Abrar Qureshi

Jan 17, 2021 20:56

People need to chill and laugh and smile more πŸ˜„ just don't hurt people. I kinda find the funny side in almost everything. I've noticed the serious ones are usually kinda weak I mean I guess they put up this fake I'm intense and strong πŸ˜„ I mean you can be strong from the inside and still laugh. You can still not let take advantage of you and laugh. If you laugh and smile more doesn't mean ur stupid or ignorant or vica versa. These serious types i just want to tickle them πŸ˜„ because they try to put up a defense mechanism since I find many of them actually pretty fragile

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2021 21:01

There we go
we have the likes of Abdullah among Men on this site.
@ one point he brings you evidence from ahadith and qur, an and next fingers his wife and his doughter. I do understand the wife but your doughter you must be a sick phsyco. and personally am ashamed of calling you

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2021 21:13

Human because there is no human that will take a bride in such way.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2021 21:26

just you bro? i am not talking about my wife lol i am talking about the uk commissioner was the customer of my boss and i was a driver in 2013 in barnsley west yorkshire , she was drunk and want me have gigi gigi with her than i refused her but i say as general middle finger to make you smile!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2021 21:27

i said earlier im alhamdulillah still virgin lol

Abrar Qureshi

Jan 17, 2021 21:52

Two English boys having a hard time understanding each other πŸ€” in English. Urdu anyone? πŸ˜„

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2021 22:01

now i feel like i am a taxi driver when customer enter your car instead of hi how are you . straight away where are you from originally .. so any sisters mailing me here first question they say lets renew your passport . where are you from originally and how long have you lived in the uk?πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2021 22:13

I would live it to that point but we need to reason like muslim adults.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2021 22:25

please tell me about woman in this country i do appreciate it coz i dont have experience about woman thank you and jazakallah

Abrar Qureshi

Jan 18, 2021 06:17

So this lady comes back and follows me back on Instagram and messages me 'i asked for your food photo and you said I look like prawn allhamdulillah, may your daughter get a prawn face' πŸ€”πŸ˜„ Jeez. Should this site have a mandatory English test before signing up? πŸ€”

Abrar Qureshi

Jan 18, 2021 06:24

She was so eloquent few days back in her post 🀣🀣 why can't people be honest? Not everyone is a saint anyway only Allah knows.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 19, 2021 01:19

Bro next time learn a lessons OK. Beautiful woman always want to show they are beautiful but I ask refugee from Allah to forgive me about what I say now that ugly one never want to show you their face and talking like they came back from heaven until you trapped so be careful brother next time... I'm crying every day every night for a woman I lose for my stupid attitude... I will die soon if someone not replacing her and I'm not well at all please don't forget me in your prayer about her I want she back to me. Jazakallah w khairan

Abrar Qureshi

Jan 19, 2021 10:10

I don't know if she was beautiful or not brother. As a thumb rule the good looking ones usually act pricey vica versa. But the gem's are the one's who are humble and honest. Easier said than done. Relax bro it's okay, please don't talk of dying πŸ˜„ Remember the only one that'll love you more than anyone even your parents is Allah. Don't go to a psychiatrist, Allah is the best psychiatrist, the best friend, cry to him. Life is short hence I don't take myself seriously, just prepare yourself for judgement day, make your position and ask for forgiveness, cause we all are sinners. May Allah give us all what he thinks is best for us. Chill out and Smile πŸ˜„πŸ˜Šβ˜€οΈπŸŒˆπŸ΅οΈπŸ’

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 19, 2021 17:12

Thank you bro... I just made a point that she gone and she never come back. I want to her back to tell apologise about our hard time not to back to me marry me πŸ˜‚
I just don't want to brake anyone heart... I feel guilty once anyone down by me. I have alhamdulillah very very much mercy than revenge. I never revenge or try to revenge because true Muslim always looking for peace as we are peace people... So I hope people not getting me wrong about her back to me.. I also cried because I feel guilty as I said so I want to fix it and like nothing happened to us before. And then she is my sister like before. That's all

Dedy

Feb 27, 2021 19:55

better you throw her granade brother

ALIWISEMIND ke

Sep 27, 2021 17:20

Wow, in swahili, they say, penye wazee, hapaharibiki neno. Such a very mature discussion, from the beginning toward the end
Am not spared. I often feel guilty by my actions. I do sth and its taken exactly the opp. Am not a worshipper of women; so, I don't do anything to pleas them. I feel very bad when I annoy them. I question whether or not am wrong or am misjudged
Up to now, am afraid of making new friendships. Thats why, I think, I'll never have friends. We don't seem to agree. My classmates at school, I just take them as classmates, I don't save their numbers, I don't want friendships
I have only one friend. He's the one that appreciate me and value averything I do. He's the one that is positive
I give two examples. At school, am introverted, highly introverted, so I live alone. Mostly, at home. My best friend, may Allah love him, is in a diff uni. So, we just chat or call. So, its class or school.

One girl called me, a muslim, and wanted a ",friend" connection with me. Because, we're muslims. I didn't like her dressing, so I didn't want any affairs with her. So, we were just friends. At the beginning, we just used to talk normally but then, IDK what changed, she just stopped replying. After it persisted, I just deleted her contact and there, she's "forgotten". When we physically meet, she says that are you really online. Its long time. We don't even chat. I say nothing

Another one, this one, I liked her religion. I crushed her. Like the first one, we chat. But it reached a time she doesn't respond. When it persist, I could condone. I deleted her contact and then, she's gone, " forgotten". When we meet, nowadays, she's the one who call me and greet me. She says that its a very long time till we communicated

Another one, the same story, this is a classmate. The same action taken

Another one, this answers me when she feels like. But, she talks to me when she wants. A classmate. Some things are serious and I don't hold grudges. So, I answer her. But, I don't save her contact and I don,'t text her. Its her wgen she needs my help

Thats why am afraid of making friendship. I feel like am annoying to people. Its only him and some others that don't see any wrong in me. In truth, I admit am annoying but I don't how. So, I prefer to play safe. Now, even if sb is interested in me, be a man, be a woman, I don't make friendships. Am contented with him. May Allah bless him

Personally, I question sharing these stories. Isn',t it gossipping? Am confused because in religion, some are shared, some are not. I give an example...

Aisha said, ya rasullullah, that man is very tall. The man was in their house and he just left. Spit, the proohet told her. She spitted meat. It meant thst she was backbiting her

Also, a woman went to the prophet and told him that I have recieved two proposals. Which one shoud I accept. One is poor one is short-tempered, he told her

Aisha committed "adultery". The prophet was confused. He asked Abu bakar, Umar, Uthman and Ali for their piint of views. Ali said, Ya rasullullah, whether or not she's an adultress, women are many. Why can't you look for another one. Aisha heard and thats why she hated him

Abu bakar was appointed to be the imam when the prophet was sick. No, Aisha said, I know my father, ahe's very weak and he cries when reading the Qur'an. Let him be the imam, I said

So, IDK, what is gossiping and what is not. May Allah inform me

ALIWISEMIND ke

Sep 27, 2021 19:02

"What is backbiting?" Let me ask the prophet

"Do you know what backbiting is?" They said, "Allah and His Messenger know best." He then said, "It is to say something about your brother that he would dislike." Someone asked him, "But what if what I say is true?" Allah’s Messenger said, "If what you say about him is true, you are backbiting him, but if it is not true then you have slandered him."

ALIWISEMIND ke

Sep 27, 2021 19:08

So, you can talk about sb in their absence and its not considered as backbiting. But if they would be annoyed by it, then, its backbiting.

For example, the man may dislike to be told that he's tall but Abu bakar may feel nothing to be told that he's soft hearted

Ali didn't address Aisha. He gave the advice that the prophet should look for others if he doubts her

I somehow understand, alhamdulillah

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.