Helahel

Yes, I find someone dear here!

Yes, I find someone dear here!

Reeza Created Jan 8, 2021 15:24
6 Comments

Assalamualaikum wbt.,
Thank you Helahel, admins, friends and pursuers here.🌹
Alhamdulillah I met someone on this site 5 Fridays ago.
Things have been positive for me since the beginning of our friendship and he has been the best person to fulfil my standards for a mature, intelligent, father-figure, funny, romantic and religious halal lover😘.
Everything is in the knowledge of my family and for friends here who sincerely worry for my satefy, insyaAllah I'll be in good hands. Pray for me.😊.
Now, it will be in the hands of Allah who will see to my future. If somehow I fail to commit in this beautiful relationship, maybe this will be my last try in looking. I will doubt myself for what I really wanted.
Some advice that I'd like to share: Don't be too quick to believe and don't set a strict yes and no. My relationship started with having fun writing. Of course all is possible only with the grace of Allah and the correct timing. So, with much respect I quote a friend's advice to me here :🌹 Take time and give time.🌹
Thank you so much Helahel for this valuable opportunity. May Allah reward all with good hearts here. Good luck to all.
Lots of love,
Reeza ( since Oct, 2020 ).

This topic has 7 comments

No Photo

bugenvile50

Jan 8, 2021 16:09

Alhamdulillah. Happy for u sister.

BengaliCanadian

Jan 8, 2021 16:27

Congratulations!🎉🎊☺Wishing you a great future with your life partner.

Patience

Jan 8, 2021 16:50

All the very best, always, in shaa Allah.

Happy Mama

Jan 9, 2021 05:13

Congratulations , till jannah in sha Allah

Yashar

Jan 11, 2021 17:21

... and you are still here. How funny!

elisa

Jan 12, 2021 07:11

Congratulations🌸 wish you bests really enjoy your experience

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2021 19:03

congratulation sister ,, in sha allah every right one goes with right one and the bad one get hidaya= guide by allah to find right one at the ends ameen

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.