Helahel

Why???

No Photo

Why???

Mr Ibrahim Created Jan 1, 2021 16:39
1 Comments

Asalamu alaykum waramotullahi wabarakatuhu. Why is it that most of you women on this site especially divorcees and widows that some aged men thinking and hoping for balance of the ummah.by wishing to marry divorcees and widows. We could have been thinking of young ladies. We (many men) have sent messages to widows/divorcees and we were been ignored.

This topic has 3 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 1, 2021 18:52

Obviously if you messsage them some thing like you divorcee/widow, be my third wife. I dont think you will get a good response. May be you need to change your perspectives regarding women specially the ones you refer to as windows and divorcees, before you message them.

Farid

Jan 2, 2021 01:37

Brother, don’t take it personal. There have been many conversations about this. This site is free and attracts all kinds of people.

@Just me, you are right, but to be fair, he didn’t say that’s how he addresses them.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 19, 2021 22:18

I text one widow to be my first and fourth wife earlier last week she rejected me I try and try the end if you afford me botox £1000 per month I'll marry you! 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Some deserve worse because they're worse but some cannot be price them. Because them price expensive than gold! But unfortunately 2021

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.