Helahel

Any success stories

Any success stories

Admir Created Dec 26, 2020 03:12
25 Comments

Any one i start talking with ends up deleting profile or being a fake im a good guy may Allah bless us with righteous spouses
I'm From midwest usa

This topic has 53 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 26, 2020 19:14

Am getting confused

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 1, 2021 09:06

Lots of success if you consider a bunch of fake profiles of women. They will fall in love with you, promise you things, and of course ask for money. LOL

Soniya

Jan 13, 2021 04:43

I am noticing that the nice ones (ones actually serious about marriage) are all the way in the States. None or very few from Canada here (most are not serious). I would suggest to the original poster is to ask his family members or friends to introduce you to someone. Also, do not rely on someone’s profile. Most people like to exaggerate their qualities online which is fine, after all it is in our human nature. Even if you do not like their online profile right away, give them a chance to meet them in person. You will be surprised that you actually like them after all.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 19, 2021 11:05

Amir, she thinks you and I are nice ...sorry just me...she said American not British lol

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 22, 2021 19:53

I don't understand the obsession many brothers have with Ukrainian women! There are hardly any muslims living there... Is it all about looks Amir?

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 22, 2021 19:56

This the ...... time I try to find a second wife, but most profile are just fakes. And it is impossible for single men to find a wife, let alone polygamy.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 23, 2021 17:10

@ HamzaJosiah
Looks are important, and they're the first thing that attracts the other half.
If a gorgeous woman stands in front of you, you will directly be attracted to her, you won't think for a second about her personality.

Same if a muscular man stands in front of a woman, she will be dazzled. Beauty is bewitching.

Mohamed

Jan 23, 2021 20:39

Hard to belive peaple in internet i see many profils not open again have a long time, they create this profils to try this site and when want go dont delete the account and this is problem the admin here must make automatic delete for who dont open for a long time

Abrar Qureshi

Jan 23, 2021 23:33

@Mohamed good point. Like the profile should be deleted after a few days after inactivity. Maybe the high number of profiles is benefitting them in some way.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 24, 2021 15:30

@SamirDZ1982 Ageed on the looks.. I was mainly gettng at specificly seeking a woman from Ukraine which has a very low muslim population... I honestly think some people need to be a little more realistc with their searches... You can't complain about not finding a match if your only searching in a specfic country that has a very low muslim population just cause you like their looks....

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 24, 2021 17:02

@
HamzaJosiah You should know that you can marry a woman from any country if she is a believe in the Creator. Muslim women are the worst women. non-muslim women tend to be more civilized and have more humanity in them. In the Quran a person is muslim disregarding his or her belief as long as they bbelieve in one Creator, the day of judgement and they do GOOD in their life - they don't hurt others physically or emotionally....- and they don't make other deities or partners with the Creator.

All muslims worldwide are polytheist, they put the prophet Muhammed as a partner with Allah. They also take orders and fatwas from sheiks and imams, scholars......etc, while Allah orders us clearly to follow ONLY the QURAN.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 24, 2021 17:03

@ So look anywhere, as long as the woman is kind and you like her, don't mind the belief or nationality, as long as she is not a polytheist.

Miss Chocoholic :)

Jan 24, 2021 23:39

SamirDZ1982 I am writing on the behalf of alot of women who have messaged me about your pig behaviour on here !
I have just read some of your replies on here and wow you are a DISGUSTING dog pooo off a HUMAN BEING. You dog !!! You keep frowning upon Muslim women and moaning and complaining constantly you cant acheive your shallow intentions!!!

Well then guess what - GO MARRY A PROSTITUTE!

You are better off with a prossiee. You dirty desperate lonely pathetic piig like ‘Amir’ guy who just want s.e.x. You dont have any respect or regards to any understanding of how women should be treated or wanting an actual civil marriage or have a sunnah intention of marriage!

So go to your street corner and get your NON MUSLIM WOMEN TO TAKE TO YOUR LONELY BED! Release your first wife I feel sorry for her marrying you in first place! Damn you and damn all desperate mummy boys who are on here to preach fukkkked up made up Islam fatwas from your arse - holes ! Hope you remain lonely or better off -
HOPE THE NEXT WOMAN YOU ARE WITH RUNS OFF WITH YOUR MONEY AND STAMPS ON YOUR EGO! YOU WEIRDO’s!
You all need to be registered on the PEADO REGISTER!
Your mothers love was not gratified whilst you grown into big old hairy sleeezy men and now you are after hate to all women! Sad bastardsssssssss!!!! Women should not show their pictures to you and I hope they keep blocking you! Wake up and see reality!

Jan 25, 2021 00:03

Oh yesss am the biggest BIYATCH ON THIS FORUM FOR ALL YOU PUSSSYYYYY MEN !
☺️

Jan 25, 2021 00:06

PROUD OF IT ASWELL ! You old man you won’t get no young woman to be your wife... you need to get lost from here and go to your retirement home and pay the women there to look after your MENTAL BRAIN. Shove Ukraine up your small minded ass hole! Lol

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 25, 2021 08:58

Salam to all,
Where is the sense in all that?
Please pause and reflect, won't you?

Regards to all,

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 25, 2021 11:39

@ miss s**t
You manners shows clearly here, may the curse of the Creator be upon you and the likes of you who claim to be muslims yet their attitudes and characteristics are those of hypocrites and devils.
I am not lonely I have a lovely wife and three adorable kids, suck on that ^^

If I find a second wife, then that's great, if I don't I'm really great nonetheless.

To be fair and honest prostitutes are better than you.

Jan 25, 2021 18:20

You can’t admit you have wandering desperate eyes with desperate needs and oh am not stopping you - go marry a prostitute ... shes qualified in giving you one thing that your first wife avoided because you are a ugly vile piece of s**tttttt of a human being. Women should not be allowed near you ..Your first wife has been used and abused people like you who are that bored of commitments go running for model wannabe to satisfy your pervy needs. I hope the next woman will sort you out. Just like Karma - it exist remember that.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 25, 2021 19:23

@ Miss Sh*itaholic
You definitely are as ugly as it can get both from the inside and the outside, and as I have said, a prostitute is way better than the likes of you.

My needs are non of your concern. You might find a pig to get laid with, good luck

Jan 25, 2021 20:43

SamirDikkheaD
Why are you using all my words as a come back you thick little alien brain. And stop spitting your dummy out I already told you YOU suit a prostitute so go marry her. It is not haram either if she ends up converting - youl need abit of good deeds in this world - seem as you have done nothing but hate on Islam and marriage and women all your life. Moaning and complaining using womens beauty as excuse to abuse a woman. Time to grow up and improve your cowardly two-faced behaviour.
Am glad these women told me about you now ... I can see exactly how much of a desperate looser you are.
Feel sorry for your kids ! Cant fully support one wife and now after another to give her a hard time, all because of of your sad old willy. You are just a sperm donor. End off.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 25, 2021 22:54

@SamirDZ1982
@Amir

Alhamdulilah brothers! If you find a non muslim woman and she reverts to islam then that is an amazing thing to happen! Not only because you have found a partner in deen but because you have brought them to Allah.
I'd love to see the mosques in Ukraine, I bet they are beautiful. I visited Bern (Switzerland) a few years ago and there was a beautiful little mosque on a backroad that overlooked the mountains. It had been converted from a townhouse into a mosque and had a unique decoration... it was really nice.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 25, 2021 22:58

I think everyone needs to cool down on this forum section! I have seen some wild arguments on here on the past few months.. I hope we all find a partner in deen. Insha'Allah.
I personally like coming on here as there is a lockdown in the UK. I like to check everyone on here is doing ok mentally and physically.

Jan 26, 2021 01:26

Oh look Amir s*xxx pest thinks he is suddenly a doctor when all he studys and talks about is womens nudity.... and measures how nudity gets worse around ukraine which is why he keeps running after women from there thats old enough to be his DAUGHTER ! Weirdo’s .....we refuse to put our pictures up for pervys like you. Dont ever want to be plastered on your phone screen!
Ewwwwwwwwwwh 💩

Jan 26, 2021 01:34

Mister josiah my friend I will stop when they stop abusing women on here .. moaning complaining constantly that they can’t find any women. When they are clearly bad mouthing them in the first place. They preach like actors dressed in a sheikhs clothes but behind the screen they are messaging women telling them they are ugly, not worth anything in Islam, should go to hell because they haven’t replied their message, call them non Muslims or sla.gs etc etc etc I am educated very well allhumdullilah but this is a free site and I will change my attitude my verbal communication in such ways to get my message across. Or even better to get their true colors across.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 26, 2021 17:14

@ Miss shi*taholic
I only ask women if they accept polygamy or not, I've never said to anyone that they're ugly, except you of course you ugly sack of c*rap.

What Amir does is none of your concern, he can have affairs with any girl he wants and you can swallow that up and suck on it
You making accusations to people won't prove anything. I dare you to bring one single girl whom I have mistreated apart from your ugly face.

Coming here and insulting others won't make you feel good, unless your mentally sick.
Go look for a man rather than quarreling and blurbing here like a witch hag.

If you were educated you wouldn't have sprouted all that sh*it. Get lost and get a life. That's my final advice and comment to u.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 26, 2021 17:18

@
HamzaJosiah

Marry any woman, don't mind if she isn't muslim, as long as she believes in the Creator.
Muslim women are the worst, believe it.
Look at the state of the muslim countries, it's cra*p.
They act, but at heart they're very bad, most of them are like that, just appearances that are deceiving

Jan 26, 2021 18:48

Samird**kbrains - Your advice and your own comment and your own behaviour towards women is of a rat ! We dont care what you do no one is INTERESTED IN YOU or your sad pathetic life ! Get overrrrrr yourself! We all know you are here just to abuse women I wouldn’t have got those complaints from them ladies in the first place ! ......take your disable willys frustration out elsewhere. You belong in a sewage hole full of your other pervy crew from here. !!!!!NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!! This site is full of Muslims! So Wake up to reality Pea head p**n lover! You hate all muslim women then get off this site you brain dead shrivelled up animal.

Jan 27, 2021 01:35

I would still report you as a peado mr old clown man.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 27, 2021 13:33

Though it was never worth reading, anyways I did, idk why you guys are so agitated, Amir has been on this site for longest, he's always joking around so you can easily ignore him, Samir this guy is new, most Muslims which can easily mean more than99% follow Qur'an and sunnah, whilst this chap is that minority which try inventing new deen, like pervaizee, and qadyanni and ahmady.
Where does Qur'an describe the rakah of Salah any Salah.
He's amongst the few who will be in Jannah all alone cause ever other Muslim is wrong. Being from some cult or something only he knows well he's trying to find a Muslim wife.
Well that's your choice, you follow things the way you like, you too will reach meezan.
Come what may your views be firstly there are personal lastly you gotta be behaving good, unless you are about to relate you need not to see a woman's pic.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 28, 2021 20:11

@
Ummati
I am not inventing a new deen. The only deen llah accepts is ISLAM and ISLAM is ONLY QURAN. The sunnah is just a fabrication that contradicts the QURAN.

Where does Qur'an describe the rakah of Salah any Salah???? By saying that you are implementing that Quran is not thorough and not complete, not detailed = missing. But Allah said: 17:12

Thus We have expounded everything in detail
6:114
˹Say, O Prophet,˺ “Should I seek a judge other than Allah while He is the One Who has revealed for you the Book ˹with the truth˺---- perfectly explained?-----” Those who were given the Scripture know that it has been revealed ˹to you˺ from your Lord in truth. So do not be one of those who doubt.
6:38
no single thing have We neglected in Our decree
16:89
We have revealed to you the Book as an explanation of all things, a guide, a mercy, and good news for those who ˹fully˺ submit.

Do you disbelieve in the ayat of Allah, and believe in the lies of the people????
Quran includes everything and gives the details of everything in the REAL religion of ALLAH.
IIf Quran doesn't include rakah, then there is no rakah in the religion of ALLAH.
Don't you know that the rakah muslims do is lewd and sujud too??? raiisng their buttocks in the air???? it is a se*xual move.
the black rock in makka is a stone idol, it is put in a vagi*nal shape same as the buddist vag*ina.
Salat in Quran means to read and look attentively and think carefully at what Quran says.
Doing salat means to apply the orders of Quran and what you understood from it in your daily life.

Jan 28, 2021 21:06

Astagfirullah!!!!!!

See what I mean everyone samirDikchomper has said another outrageous comment about Islam. Disgusting sleezebag with sick minded fantasies and ideologies. Alien brain needs to get off this planet if he’s into playing some kind of a god infront of Islam itself. You are the kuffar that no one wants to go near. You can’t take the reality and truth from anyone on here and from your own wife that you go sit behind the screens hiding away and trying to make your fukdddd up cult religion a norm.
MAKKAH E’muharamah had always been here long before your cult religion existed. The black stone subhanallah will stay there for all the sinners like you!!!!!

Youu absolute Loooser!!!!!!!! you will get karma that will bury you 7 feet under so the maggots and devil can torture you wonderfully!!!!!!!!!!
.. shame on you and who ever bought you up in this world... !!!! Freak !!!! you will get nowhere near any innocent women in this life or the hereafter. Mark my words alien.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 29, 2021 01:32

I think the main problem is a clash of cultures.. I'm assuming Miss Chocoholic was brought up in a western country and Samir in a middle eastern country.
As someone who has grown up also in the West I can tell you we have equal rights for both s*xes in law, marriage and life.

I honestly think some men are intimidated by a woman who speaks her mind as I have seen many women talked down too and brushed aside in the forum... Very sad.

I always say people should try to consider finding someone from their own country or close to it as cultural Islam is practiced differently between many countries.

I would also like to defend Miss Chocoholic... I understand she can sometimes be graphic with her wording, however I have witnessed many men insulting her and making sexual gestures towards her in this forum. Two wrongs certainly don't make a right, regardless there's a chain reaction to most of our actions.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 29, 2021 01:35

I'd also like to ask SamirDZ1982 if he will be providing a second wife a house of similar value ? And the same financial resources the first wife has?

Jan 29, 2021 02:00

EXACTLY hamza only few of you real men and women have acknowledged and understood what I have continuously repeatedly have been saying back to these horrible black hearted shallow people.

You model how you expect women to be treated. I get these messages from the vile scumms that is sent on forums and on private chat. They think women are stupid that have made up drama for them to be entertained.... just a BIG thankyou to you for being a REAL DECENT HUMAN BEING on here.. A REAL MAN MashaAllah. May Allah subhana watalla reward you for your independence, patience and your smart mind... ☺️

Zubeyr

Jan 29, 2021 02:44

You yourself are a Jahil and a follower of Abu Lahab, who also read Islam and the prophecy of Muhammad with lies. you disappear and go to a Buddhist monastery or to the toilet to hug shaitans

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 29, 2021 06:05

I can quote Qur'an but Samir you are unable to get it, only ALLAH SWT may guide you. It's really futile to talk.
And btw, you Claim there's no Salah, where did you find that. You claim no sujood advised in Qur'an? .
Verily some are guided and some misguided.

The kind of Muslims you are searching for are not available here. An honest advice is tell your wife to search you another, I highly doubt you will find anyone here.
@Samir: Salam.

Abrar Qureshi

Jan 29, 2021 06:21

So I'll keep it pretty short and simple. First of all this idea is becoming very popular amongst the 'new' Muslim world (another I'll effects of internet). I think these two will cover everything. The first one is 5 min it explains this new trend that's going on. A hadith mentions something like this happening during prophet's (pbuh) times aswell. This shouldn't even need explaining but still 😄

https://youtu.be/BJzBj3XWFFI

https://youtu.be/oN8J9PfuB-I

But we know in the Qur'an Allah mentions in the following verses to establish prayer.

Hud 11:114

وَأَقِمِ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ طَرَفَىِ ٱلنَّهَارِ وَزُلَفًا مِّنَ ٱلَّيْلِۚ إِنَّ ٱلْحَسَنَٰتِ يُذْهِبْنَ ٱلسَّيِّـَٔاتِۚ ذَٰلِكَ ذِكْرَىٰ لِلذَّٰكِرِينَ

And establish prayer at the two ends of the day and at the approach of the night. Indeed, good deeds do away with misdeeds. That is a reminder for those who remember.

Ta Ha 20:130

فَٱصْبِرْ عَلَىٰ مَا يَقُولُونَ وَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّكَ قَبْلَ طُلُوعِ ٱلشَّمْسِ وَقَبْلَ غُرُوبِهَاۖ وَمِنْ ءَانَآئِ ٱلَّيْلِ فَسَبِّحْ وَأَطْرَافَ ٱلنَّهَارِ لَعَلَّكَ تَرْضَىٰ

So be patient over what they say and exalt [ Allah ] with praise of your Lord before the rising of the sun and before its setting; and during periods of the night [exalt Him] and at the ends of the day, that you may be satisfied.

Ar-Rum 30:17

فَسُبْحَٰنَ ٱللَّهِ حِينَ تُمْسُونَ وَحِينَ تُصْبِحُونَ

So exalted is Allah when you reach the evening and when you reach the morning.

Ar-Rum 30:18

وَلَهُ ٱلْحَمْدُ فِى ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَٱلْأَرْضِ وَعَشِيًّا وَحِينَ تُظْهِرُونَ

And to Him is [due all] praise throughout the heavens and the earth. And [exalted is He] at night and when you are at noon.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 29, 2021 20:32

@ Ummati

Try to understand, I didn't claim there is no salah.
I said Salah of Quran is not the thing muslims do, where they put there foreheads on the ground like an ostereich and raise their buttockks in the air.

Salah in Quran is a connection between you and the people,
Salah is to read Quran and try to understand it and look attentively in its meanings

Doing Salah is applying the things you understood in real life with people and in your work....etc, to give charity to the poor to help others to be a good person, not to do evil, not to backstab.....
If you do not apply the teachings of Quran in your everyday life, then you didn't do salah.

What muslims do now is polytheism, a worship of the rock of kabba, and the moon...etc and the devil.

sujud they do and ruku is a s*x*ual movement, doggiee style.

Allah the ALl-Mighty doesn't need physical movements from anyone, He wants good behaviour and good deeds and for humans to be good people towards each others and to apply justice......

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 29, 2021 20:53

Salam to all

Allah SWT tells (in Al-Imran) Maryum (AS)
Ya Maryum isjudee wa rkaee maa alrakeen.

Said enough?
Regards

Jan 29, 2021 21:14

BLOCK BLOCK SAMIR THE Evil Coc-k-roach !
Muslim and Islam hater!!!!

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 29, 2021 21:44

@
Patience

Does she do ruku and sujud with men?????

Abrar Qureshi

Jan 29, 2021 22:55

Prostrating in front of Allah isn't a thing? Angels didn't do that? I just feel sad for your state my brother. Just really sad for you. I hope you get guided. I truly hope you do.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 30, 2021 09:47

@SamirDZ982

I am just stating what Allah (SWT) has stated in the holy Quran - which I hope you believe in both - if NOT then that is your business.

I just stated a FACT pure and simple - no need to be rude and vulgar.

Abrar Qureshi

Jan 30, 2021 09:55

There has to be a way to filter out vulgar people. I think that should be unacceptable. It's okay to show anger. But using abuses is just pathetic.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 30, 2021 12:05

@ Abrar Qureshi

Sujud in the Quran is not puting the forehead on the ground and raising the buttocks in the air.
Sujud in Quran is the acceptance willfully of the commands and orders of Allah.

And doing prayer/salat is applying those commands and teachings of Quran in our entire life.

Look at 1.5 BILLION muslims in the world, they all prostrate and put their foreheads on the ground, yet, they are the worst people on earth, the most underdeveloped, the most corrupt, the most hypocrites, they rape women more than any other nation on earth, they do all bad things.........

It means they don't submit to the will of Allah, submition to Allah is SUJUD and RUKU. They are not a physical movement like yoga that are meaningless and immoral, like the doggiie style se*x position of so called sujud they do in their movements in prayer.

There are over 4 MIlLIONS mosques in the world, yet over 50 MILLIONS of muslims are poor and begging for food and money next to those mosques????

Do you think ALLAH is in need of such brick houses (mosques)????
Allah orders us to give sadaka to the poor, sadaka (charity) is FaRD, it is an OBLIGATION, and not an extra thing nafila, like the sheihks and scholars lie to you.

Quran 9:60

Muhammad Asad translation

The offerings given for the sake of God are [meant] only for the poor and the needy, and those who are in charge thereof, and those whose hearts are to be won over, and for the freeing of human beings from ******, and [for] those who are over burdened with debts, and [for every struggle] in God's cause, and [for] the wayfarer: [this is] an........ ordinance....... from God - and God is all-knowing, wise

The Clear Quran, Dr. Mustafa Khattab translation

Alms-tax is only for the poor and the needy, for those employed to administer it, for those whose hearts are attracted ˹to the faith˺, for ˹freeing˺ slaves, for those in debt, for Allah’s cause, and for ˹needy˺ travellers. ˹This is˺ an .......obligation........ from Allah. And Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.

Safi Kaskas translation

The purifying alms funds are meant only for the poor and the needy, for those who administer the fund, for reconciling hearts, for freeing slaves, for helping those in debt to spend in God's cause, and for travelers in need. This is ........ordered......... by God. God is All-Knowing and All-Wise

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 30, 2021 12:09

@ Patience

I know what is stated in Quran. I have been believing in the sunnah my entire life, until Allah guided me last year to the truth of it.

A woman does not prostrate with men period.

Maryam sjudi wa rkai maa arrakieen, means she obeys and submits with the submitters (people who obey the quran)

I am not vulgar, the scholars, sheikhs are, they insult the prophet, his wives, the quran, and Allah.....etc.
Read the books of hadith, especially BUKHARI and MUSLIM

Abrar Qureshi

Jan 30, 2021 12:38

Let's stick to facts. Sujood is prostrating. That's how the angels did it. See, again if you write more about something it doesn't mean you're correct. These claims need to be backed up with proof. You can go on and writing and replying to everyone you will still be wrong about prostrating. Okay let's do one thing. Are you ready to argue this with a proper scholar who has a degree in Islamic studies and is a doctorate? Let me know.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 30, 2021 17:25

@ Abrar Qureshi

Quran was sent down to people to look attentively and try to comprehend it. Not to those who claim they are scholars and have PhD's on how to fart and enter a toilet with the right or left leg.

all the translations of Quran are distorted, because the meaning from Arabic is not that of the translation at all.

Were you present when the angels prostrated and saw them???? I guess not.

Abrar Qureshi

Jan 30, 2021 18:01

But the prostration is written in the Quran. And you are suggesting I shouldn't believe that?

Feb 1, 2021 18:56

I will never approve of such thing from a old pensioner who lives off viagraaa and bums alcoholic lovers .... and they are the ones that end up scamming you or stood you up in the middle of nowhere 😂

Feb 2, 2021 00:44

She was actually 48 , 5,4 and 69kg you saw her without your glasses on 🤓 lol
She took one look at you and ran away hahaha 🤣

Feb 2, 2021 08:25

Awh what a wonderful dream - Nottttttttt lool
Hahaha you keep dreaming old man. One day you will find jiggy jiggy old woman that will kill you with her energy. 😂

Feb 2, 2021 19:13

Loooool so where are these ‘young’ women then. Why are you STILL sat on this site ? When you should have been with them.., If you think you are a ‘babe magnet’ then where are these under age women. ....its only the scammers that will fall into your lap. They are there to make sure old man signs the young girls name in your Will..... and the truth is - bottom line - no decent sane women - young or old - would ever want to come anywhere near you. Nothing functions in your brain and body anymore. Theres no point wishing or dreaming. 😝

Any middle aged women on here and over 30 year olds are celebrating that you are not after them. But still - Be warned - if you Try it - you might just end up on the peadophile offender list. 👮‍♂️

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.