Helahel

Has anyone ever gotten married off this??

Has anyone ever gotten married off this??

faraz79415 Created Dec 17, 2020 08:04
39 Comments

I have been on these online Muslim match sites for a while and they almost seem like they are useless. Most (and this includes both men and women) end up ghosting you after talking to you for a while or they aren't serious. Do you know anyone who has met someone off these types of sites and it has actually worked and led to marriage?

This topic has 97 comments

Farid

Dec 17, 2020 09:43

Nope. Too many rude and disrespectful women on this site (there are more names to call them, but keeping it clean). Other sites are not dissimilar.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 17, 2020 12:33

totally agree with Farid,for many women of this site it is better to remain without a husband))

Amir

Dec 17, 2020 18:19

My online experienes on multiple sites since October 2002. From this see if you'll get lucky before you get old!

October 2002 - A blonde/blue Russian medical student 24 from Moldova, but American Consulate refused her a visa.

May 2005 - A Moroccan girl 22 but I didn't marry worrying she too won't get a visa.

December 2007 - A brunette American girl 33 but she was a gold digger.

October 2010 - A Moroccan girl 17. I tried to sell my house in USA to be with her in Morocco out of fear of applying a visa for her, but house didn't sell in time and she was too horny to wait.

2012, 2013 - Lots of online luck in Ukraine Including a 23 year old blonde/blue beaity, but noting seious came out of any of it!

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 18, 2020 21:06

And nearly two decades later no sign of a wife πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 18, 2020 21:21

Yeah too many rude women and gold diggers on this site. However am in my 40s what are my chances of finding 17 to 24 years old wife, fair enough i found one then what are my chances of living happily.
will it be like darling dont do this and that and she replies chill G.

We need to be realistic if we need to find a suitable spouse or we will be flipping pages and pages till death with no outcome.

Amir

Dec 18, 2020 21:44

Stupid analysis by a dude who not only can't show his face but can't even share his name. Right analysis is, one visa denial that destroyed life.

https://youtu.be/1M1wwq2JD5U

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 18, 2020 22:54

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Chill yo am trying to point you to the right direction

Amir

Dec 19, 2020 01:18

Comment was posted to give readers an idea of how often they can expect to get lucky online as many come online for a month and start asking this question.

As to direction, no matter how right direction you are on, you can't win if everyone wants to destroy your life. And remember, you only appear perfect while you remain in the shadows.

faraz79415

Dec 19, 2020 07:40

Amir, in a sense he is right. I am not trying to insult you or who you are going after, but maybe of these women were more around your age rather than so young, their visas would have never been denied. I personally am not looking for anyone from overseas, but maybe his words were harsh, but the meaning is there.

There is no reason to try to get a young, virgin wife. There is nothing wrong with a divorced woman. If it's about being horny...I am sure a divorced woman will be just as good and possibly better in bed than you having to teach a virgin how to do things right. Just my advice....please don't be offended as that is not my intention.

Amir

Dec 19, 2020 15:30

I wasn't always the age I'm now. Going back to 2002, I was 39 and she was 24. She wanted a husband 10 to 20 years older than her. The radio in their apartment was 3' long. Her mind was 1950's. Even in 2002 Moldova was the old Soviet Union. People should learn t respect other's choices.

Her visa was overtly refused over No proof of relationship, but covertly over RACES CANNOT MIX theme as consular was from Alabama.

faraz79415

Dec 20, 2020 09:21

Amir, I understand but the consulate and embassies look at things with a lot of scrutiny. I was married to a woman from overseas. My ex wife was Iranian...I am Pakistani...and she had no problem getting a visa and coming here. It didn't work so I am back at it again, but now as you are older you will want to choose a woman who is 100% compatible with you. I personally am looking for a divorced woman who is easy to get married again and hoping to find her soon. This site seems useless but there is one on my phone I am trying and I seem to be having better luck there.

The other thing you may want to do is only deal with women who are in the USA...There are many women here who would love to have you. The problem is maybe the type of women on the sites we are choosing...maybe they are overseas...maybe they are very beautiful and young...but I am trying to keep to America. As I said a divorced woman will make you happier than an unmarried virgin. A divorced woman knows what the mistakes were...and she doesn't want it to happen again.

Just advice from one brother to another.

Amir

Dec 20, 2020 17:01

My ex was Iranian too, aparty girls from Tehran, always on phone or with girl-friends. I was 27 and she was 21, 5'6", Turkish mother. My next ex was Algerian from a Berber mountain village. I was 33 and she was 17. If I could have this Russian, I would feel no less than Trump.

Not to under-rate the entire system, but this particular embassy's scandals were in local news and even made it to an American magazine as The Pink Embassy only 2 months before her visa denial. Two months after her visa denial, the embassy marine ran a red light and fatally crashed into a famous rock star whose family was offered 11,000 compensation by the State Dept.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 20, 2020 19:21

Am sorry I have hijacked the topic and misdirected it.

Well am new to this and had a bad start because I started with reading the forum thinking I will get an Idea of how the virtual world works but learned all most all of us have no purpose nor understand what we are upto.

A scammer on a free dating site

A man in his early 20 trying to seduce a widow in her 60s althought she clearly says "looking for a matured man"

A married muslim woman on dating site because she is expecting her divorce.

Some have multiple profiles using the same photo i don't know how much taking a selfie costs them.

I love the brothers who speak like sheikh A yman al zawahiri.

For fun or qadr yeah but personally I do not expect to find one here.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 21, 2020 01:28

Guys for fun I dont mean it by messaging sisters to waste their time or Harting their feeling.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 23, 2020 20:13

I think no one married from free sites

Ready for Halal

Dec 24, 2020 13:20

I don't thing good women need to go online to find husband, you will never know her past and must of them are just here looking for a rich man living in western country

faraz79415

Dec 26, 2020 02:14

Ready for Halal, brother, I think there are some good women who are online...some are looking to marry outside of their race, some have had bad luck...now if you are looking for a virgin, beautiful, model and you find one online...RUN!!!!

Muslims unfortunately look down on divorce and some women once they are divorced are unable to get married locally. Online can be useful for them, but if you see a young woman in a foreign country looking for marriage...she is only wanting a green card.

I am seeking someone in the USA only and outside of my race but she has to be Shia so some online sites are very useful as I have met quite a few Lebanese sisters who have been amazing.

Amir

Dec 26, 2020 04:25

I've known some Lebanese who don't want to marry in Lebanon.

faraz79415

Dec 26, 2020 09:55

Amir, Yes same...I have run into many who do not want to marry someone in Lebanon. I am actually on another site and am having luck on that site with Lebanese Shia....so who knows...hopefully soon I will be off this site, Inshallah.

I have met about 4 really nice women from there who are divorced...and are open to different races etc. If I have luck and get married I will email you the site before I delete this profile.

Amir

Dec 27, 2020 02:48

It's more about the girls not needing a visa than racial. I had a south Korean girlfriend once and a black-hispanic girlfriend that looked like a white girl in tan skin. It's about visa, not race.

Bringing in a white female by anyone other than while male can result in "No proof of relationship" denial. No proof of relationship in 90+% cases means a visa was denied for other personal/non-legal reasons.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 27, 2020 04:04

@Faraz no offence but it is not muslims that look down on divorced woman it is some cultures in certain part of the world.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 27, 2020 04:11

and that is to do with their predecessor believes

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 27, 2020 04:44

@Amir so it is not that they do mot want to marry Lebanese but they dont want to marry in Lebanon and this is the kind of things the embassies look at.

Not been rude but calling your x a party girl 🀐

Amir

Dec 28, 2020 04:32

Change "party girl" to "party animal", and bite me.

No Photo

Deleted User

Dec 28, 2020 16:47

If I was you from Iran will be enough just like brother Faraz said try to generalise than personalise, and when you write stuff on the forum please try to weigh them there are some young stars who learning from the grandes like us.

faraz79415

Dec 30, 2020 01:38

Amir, you don't need to be offended by his comments and tell people to bite you just because he expressed an opinion different than yours. I think his thinking is not bad and his advice is not necessarily bad. If she wasn't a good Muslim that is fine and no one is here to judge that woman. I guess he thought of it as disrespect simply and was just trying to call it out. I could have been offended when just me said that it's a culture thing not a Muslim thing and I do agree with that but at the same time it is Muslims who follow the culture and they make into religion but sometimes it is good to listen to another person's opinion.

Amir

Dec 31, 2020 14:39

Anonymity on the net creates net warriors. You can coexist without criticizing others.

faraz79415

Jan 1, 2021 08:55

Amir that I totally agree with, but his wording is simply a little harsh. I don't think what he is saying is necessarily bad. Maybe I am looking at it too positively.

Farid

Jan 2, 2021 08:20

It's important to remember that our words and actions will be for us or against us in front of Allah swt.

One of my old boss's boss once told us that he always likes to assume positive intent from others. He wasn't Muslim, but it was valuable advice that every human could learn from.

Amir

Jan 2, 2021 18:48

If you're too afraid to even disclose your face or name for fear of criticism, what right one has to criticize anyone else?

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 2, 2021 20:19

All am trying to say is that when we are mutured we should speak like mutured muslim men and wight what we say about our selves and others or at least be sensible and relevant. Nothing personal.

Singleguy

Jan 3, 2021 19:10

It's not the sites, it's the fact that female empowerment and the breakdown of gender roles, means that women just don't need men to provide for them. Men don't have any value in a feminist liberal secular society. The reality is that most men will most likely end up dying single because women don't need you anymore. This site is full of lots of single men because men are failing to get married in modern times. Marriage is dead. Even those people who end up getting married, most either end up divorcing or they are stuck in an unhappy marriage.

faraz79415

Jan 4, 2021 07:54

I still believe his(Just me) messages and advice aren't necessarily bad....pic or not...just my opinion....He isn't one who is necessarily trolling you...He just states his opinion on what he feels is right or wrong....

Amir

Jan 4, 2021 22:32

Faraz and Just Me should meet up in a hookah bar for a mature chit chat. By the way, best hookah bars are in Munich.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 4, 2021 23:25

I got it now you wouldn't be here but because we are on a lock down otherwise you would been chilling in Patpong with some little?

Amir

Jan 5, 2021 05:27

Lock down is over. Now working like slave!

faraz79415

Jan 5, 2021 07:33

Amir, HAHA...he may not like Shias...and I don't do hookah bars...

faraz79415

Jan 5, 2021 07:37

Just Me, lockdown in England...US is like corona doesn't exist even though people are getting it.

HamzaJosiah

Jan 5, 2021 18:09

UK has just gone into another nationalist lockdown till mid February! lol, not that I'm complaining as I'm still getting my full salary just to answer emails at home lol.

Soniya

Jan 14, 2021 00:44

LOL at the comments above haha

Soniya

Jan 14, 2021 00:54

I also want to say that someone mentioned age on this thread like how guys prefer young women. Nowadays, I have seen so many β€œold” women looking young and better than so called β€œyoung women” .. thanks to fillers and even surgical treatments. I personally don’t think that there is anything wrong with that but what do you think?? If someone has money to afford those treatments then that is their choice and they end up looking so good. I say more power to them. All rich celebs (men and women) get those treatments.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 15, 2021 00:07

Just like money buys a house but not home.

faraz79415

Jan 15, 2021 10:10

Older women are better...more mature...and I think they would treat a man better especially my age. And as just me says...money can buy you a house but not a home....

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 15, 2021 10:38

Older women or men are fine but for me I wouldn't go for as old as my mum or as young as my doughter just for out of respectπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 15, 2021 10:45

The difference between house and home is more like beauty and cosmetic

Nasheer

Jan 16, 2021 10:41

This site is no more than a playgroup, so dont take it so seriously, just flow with it and enjoy

faraz79415

Jan 16, 2021 11:30

Just me around are age (a few years younger is good for me)...I would say 39-45.....at least for me

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 16, 2021 16:43

i dont think anyone here looking for married but i was chatting with one guy names azimmahlucky@gmail.com and he pretend a woman looking for maaried she from scotlad and live in birmingham and work in usa california,,he is 100% scammer after three days chatting via hangout everytime they asks for something to into your account but once they know i naughtier than them they blocks me unfortunately noone here for find spouse but learning lessons and most of them racist about other people countries

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 16, 2021 16:45

and i am virgin never married before alhamdulillah i can say 100% halal income a woman who has 5 kids and her age 34 she rejected me lol this site not good at all 100% mostley are scammer!

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 16, 2021 16:49

i dont meant insulting her i just want to say the more your honest noone like you in jahilyat country they think what you say!

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 16, 2021 17:07

AZIMMAHLUCKYGMALEE
35 - OTHER

ABERDEEN, UNITED KINGDOM

JAN 15, 2021 11:06

Easy going honest mind woman who believe in Allah and ready to start a new life having an honest man who will never let me down have been hurt in the past only need a smart man to get me on azimahlucky at gmale com

these woman is scammer be aware please do not email her i share it for the sake of allah and share it for the sake of allah and pray for me to get back my loved one amin

Soniya

Jan 16, 2021 21:42

^you can easily tell that she is a scammer because she claims to be from the UK but her English is really bad.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 16, 2021 21:49

Akhi I understand the site has some scamers but it is best if you refrain from thinks like naming shaming or giving out someone's private details at the end only allah knows their intentions for us human it is just a perceptions we only say what we think which some times we may not be right.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 16, 2021 23:39

just me bro> she already played with my mind i gave her my number and email addresses and i sent her my three photos , she keep telling me inshaallah alhamdulilah , first she claimed her parent died by car crash second she not like kind of men who trust matter with them , first day i was her dear second day i was her lover third day she loves me ,, first day she said i wont hide it to you she earn 3k to 4k a week she trusted me want to transfer me her money from her company , i told i no need your money after she asks for my wage and last day she asks me for amazon card , i told i dont no and after she said amazon voucher , i told dont aks me for those things coz i used dating website since 2010 i know people scammer or not , she aint talking to me for 12 hours and back to me she said we cannot work out like that you not trusts me and not doing me anything , she blocks me , and now she is back with using different pic and to fooling someone else , its my duty to warn my muslim brothers to be aware of that one ,, but if she need help i would 100% help her instead of scamming people ... if am i wrong correct me thank you

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 16, 2021 23:40

she also using other sisters photo to attract mens ,,, ive reports her to gmail and to admin of this site as well her email address not secured or not shows scam yet because she new here !!!

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 16, 2021 23:44

and now someone messaging me said transgender accepted from indonesia .. i told this place not for those ,, the admin should do photo verifications for first registrations to safe us from scammer ,,, sorry if i shorten words im not so good with pc keyboards

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2021 00:25

Akhi again there are plenty of sisters on this site and other sites if things become shady move on to the next sister and secondly why will some thing that does not exist play with your mind.
Akhi if you report her to admin and gmail will that prevent her from opening a new one.

Or how about if she was right that she is from Edinburgh lives in Birmingham and takes the metro to San Francisco this could be all cities in America. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2021 00:30

Promise me two thinks please stop naming people and countries unless you want to say some thing nice about those people or countries.

The second one never take me or any one on this site serious because we are not real.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2021 00:33

@sister Sonia ji did you know that there are people that lived in the west donkey years and still use interpreters when going for job interviews.

Soniya

Jan 17, 2021 02:07

^ Really? It must be different in the UK then because here in Canada, you can’t even get a job interview or make friends without knowing some basic English or Canadian French.
I didn’t know that you can even have interpreters for job interviews. That’s unheard in Canada...but I guess you learn something new everyday.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2021 03:18

Sonia ji I meant there are people who do not speak english in the west. The interview bit was just a joke from me.

Soniya

Jan 17, 2021 04:00

^Oh I see..lol

faraz79415

Jan 17, 2021 06:37

I think it's amazing to play a game with the scammers....it's easy to open a google voice and tell them you love them and when they ask for money just play along...I entertain myself doing this and probably because I have no life it turns out to be rather funny watching them get angry and freak out by playing completely stupid to what they are asking for.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2021 14:26

just me? your right in 05% i disagreed with you . i am sorry about that,, she is not right she is 1million percent scammer she use someone else photo that sister who give food in LONDON street in iftar time , after she send one picture she was fashion of hijab,, i asks her take me a picture put you finger into your nose she get upset coz i doubt of her to be real ,, plus now she got 100% different pic on new accounts .. meantime i sent a message to more than 20 sisters here that they have no photo , they looking at it but no reply ? why? because maybe they are a group of scammer they already got me and at the end im really sorry they got my middle finger,, just me ? you might be new here but i use dating website since 2010 i know how to read people mind , pro muslim should share others bad not to involves muslim brothers and sisters ,, i dont mind you not agreed with me becoz we have also gay mosque in london and gay muslim that they not agreed with me ,, dont get me wrong about what i said i meant to be agreed or not does not make different due to today majority are totally crap and noone follow the true path especially in europ .. do zina or drink np tomorrow do tawba !! it calls jahi;yat or if you live where i live i will meet you to show you her message in my phone to proof you your wrong about her or you might be one of them?!!! what do you think?

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2021 14:27

sonya he meant me for my broken ENGLISH but my English alhamdulillah perfect because i never study in English or never seen college now i read your massage and reply you as well!!! thank you ALLAHfor the talent you gave me love you

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2021 14:30

faraz79415? bro i do agree with you to waste them time and make them not coming back again .. i will hep them if they are poor has no choice but i believe they are professional in their career to use pc and fooling people ,, please if am i wrong correct me allah knows the best ,, that was my opinion if anyone has issue with me ill leave thank you

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2021 14:35

i wont promise you for such things , i taught to say the truth even if it against of my head !!

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2021 15:24

Akhi when I said never mention people or country it is one of those stuff that will create unnecessary arguments that may damage your Iman and akhlaq for nothing the other one never take me others serious specially on this site because just like me and you we are punch of boared people that are behind the screen.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2021 15:34

Regarding the english ma, sha allah you speak more than one language and your english is perfectly fine

To me the most important is do I understand what the person is saying broken or not it does not bother me

I was referring to people that live in the west that can not speak english and not you.

Again try your best to avoid assumptions and remember am not real
😊

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2021 16:03

just me thank you ,, it is true we all behind the screen but it good to share good stuff to brother and sisters in ISLAM
On the authority of Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) - the servant of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) - that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said : "None of you will believe until you love for your brother what you love for yourself.
correct me if am i wrong,,,,, i saw scammer and i warn my brother in islam that be aware of that .. if it is wrong correct me with hadith please thank you

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2021 16:09

O you who have believed, avoid much [negative] assumption. Indeed, some assumption is sin. And do not spy or backbite each other. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his brother when dead? You would detest it. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is Accepting of repentance and Merciful.” (Qur’an 49:12)

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2021 16:12

But please brother let us not go to this extent.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 17, 2021 16:25

thank you all right ,,, im not regret for what i shared but in sha allah i go to do zina . but i will repent tomorrow~!!!!anyway all the best bro , true man never give up but as a black man said never argue with those who has issue to understands you because they gonna hates you for you knowledge. anyway wish you all the best forgive me if i hurts anyone here i just meant to warn other brothers that was all my target .

faraz79415

Jan 19, 2021 11:02

Abdullah, they are in the business of making people fall in love with them and then using them and then destroying their trust. Wasting their time is worth it 100%. None of them are poor...and even if they are they have no right to rip someone off. I love wasting their time by telling them that I have quickly fallen in love with them and they have me under control...and then when they ask for something like PayPal, zelle, cash app, amazon/apple gift cards etc....I tell them I don't know how to do any of that...I am but an old man who only knows how to get on dating websites and that is all the internet I know

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 19, 2021 14:40

Faraz bro you make me laugh me too. I actually enjoyed... One thing I hate from chatting is late reply. Once they know I hate it. They put extra pressure oh this guy in my trap and quickly get some money from him. So they try their best to contact me on time... So it's covid and we all boring... Once we talk I pretend I am not in this century but maybe Robin Hood era... So thrley play the lottery with me but the end goes home with empty pocket. Their times wasted and blush.you know the azimahlucky said that I'm very naughty lol. And she lost trust in me and then block me lol... Believe me it's funnier than x factor... I mean to the scammer only not for the girls I like to marry so if a girls seen this and they are serious I don't want to get me wrong πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 19, 2021 17:35

I have also learned when we get rejected we start screeming scammer. How would you believe a man that uses hadith when it suits him and the next thing he tells you he fingered a woman and her daughter.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 19, 2021 17:37

am not making this up Abdullah wrote all of it on the forum

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 19, 2021 17:41

Just me? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
BRO it was mot a finger but I made it for laugh lollzzzz... I told her no am not gonna take you and there is a taxi go use a taxi and she said no I want you s*xy boi take me home she was drunk lol.... I just made it for laugh and imagine if you finger commissioner of UK what well happen to you day after? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 19, 2021 17:42

Not a finger I meant lol

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 19, 2021 17:53

How can you use ahadith and on other hand make up stuff like that. what makes you think it is fun. Khaf Rabak if you are a muslim and stop shaming people.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 19, 2021 18:06

I salute the sisters they a more patient and tolerant than brother imagine how many sisters have in countered the likes of Abdullah and did not moan about it.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 19, 2021 18:49

Bro our prophet pbuh said one day come people more believing in lie rather than truth. But that day I think today... I am funny guy and want to make a smile stuff. Plus except Allah I don't swear by material... I think what I said was for fun like I don't care about zina even if you were Michel Jackson daughter or whoever your. I am servant of God and I obey him for what he send me to obey. I have to do what Islam rule about... Tell me how many muslim lives here and respect and follow the law a while we all under Allah law... Muslim drink. Smoke. Zina. Clubbing. G4y. Everything... When I was delivery driver at a restaurant.. Muslim woman fully naked and drunk. Asking is this doner kebab halal?!!! Think about she drunk and out from night club and Allah knows how many finger goes somewhere and she came out asking for halal food... This era isn't 2021 but I believe we still in before Islam.. Brother just me... Let meet I will make sure to proof you every word your saying against of me... Al right?
Forget about the finger if you want to make me angry your wrong but if you make as a critical. This also wrong. True Muslim not beat other Muslim but helping and correcting!

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 19, 2021 19:44

Again you are shaming another Muslim sister if I was you all I would done is pray for her. However drinking is haram and eating un halal food is haram unless you do not have choice. So here we are looking at two sins

Think about it the drunk sister may have been trying to minimise her sins by not eating haram.

Yet you are not drunk and still committing bigger sin than that drunk woman for no reason of what so ever.

What makes you think degrading someone's dignity is fun.

Did you know false accusations carry a bigger sin than drinking.

Did you know the this Ahadis you using will speak against you if you have misused them.

My advice to you is simple when ever you want to do or say something ask your self. Is it right, is it relevant, or at least is this funny and last one will it backfire.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 19, 2021 19:54

And when say muslim should help each other not beat each other of course am helping you by educating you.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 19, 2021 20:09

Thank you for your education I do appreciate it. But I'm sorry I cannot tell the bad is good or good is bad.. According to you all English are Muslim... I gave you an example... Noone force you to do so in this country. I live here 15 years and I still virgin I live pro alone. If I want to do sin or anything I could without anyone knows but I love Allah and his messenger I have to focus on my deen... If she no want that noone force her... I give you one more example hope this help you understand or I will not reply you... One Turkish guy owner of the restaurant I worked for.. He said he was Muslim but now he hate Muslim and Islam if you Muslim and try to buy something in his restaurant he will kick you out sorry we don't sale to Muslim people. Every night go for place with woman. He has three kids. I advice him many time he don't like no Muslims at all. He fully kafr. Gambling every night 4 to 5k for machine. His wife Pro Muslim. And he drinking everything but not eating pork because its haram!! πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”It calls jahil in Arabic.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 19, 2021 20:09

Thank you for your education I do appreciate it. But I'm sorry I cannot tell the bad is good or good is bad.. According to you all English are Muslim... I gave you an example... Noone force you to do so in this country. I live here 15 years and I still virgin I live pro alone. If I want to do sin or anything I could without anyone knows but I love Allah and his messenger I have to focus on my deen... If she no want that noone force her... I give you one more example hope this help you understand or I will not reply you... One Turkish guy owner of the restaurant I worked for.. He said he was Muslim but now he hate Muslim and Islam if you Muslim and try to buy something in his restaurant he will kick you out sorry we don't sale to Muslim people. Every night go for place with woman. He has three kids. I advice him many time he don't like no Muslims at all. He fully kafr. Gambling every night 4 to 5k for machine. His wife Pro Muslim. And he drinking everything but not eating pork because its haram!! πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”It calls jahil in Arabic.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 19, 2021 21:21

Akhi again as you said you want to focus on your deen and you love allah and his messenger they will also love you and reward you if you refrain from your current deeds. They are haram.

that man that drunk and gambled but did not eat the pork may go to janah just because of that little deed.

Focus on your self.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 19, 2021 21:26

How did he employed you if he hated mualim. Were you not muslim at the time.

BangπŸ’₯ I advise earlier never say thinks that may backfire. bhai sahb when some advice benefits you take.

Did you notice am only using your words against you. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 19, 2021 21:35

Bang? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ He was my cousin brother in law he has no choice... I wish I could send huge sound of bang by texts! Good night akhi.... I don't waste my energy in you. Imam is gay and pray in mosque in protests Allah love us... Go with them akhi go protect them all. Take care I don't need you jahilyat advice thank you

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 19, 2021 21:37

BANG! πŸ’£

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 19, 2021 21:40

Let me direct you into his restaurant go check up yourself if I was right go bang yourself!

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 19, 2021 21:57

Plus. The topic about right and wrong regarding who is can go to jannah noone knows except Allah.. If I commit that biggest sin I have to repent or die as atheist!

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 19, 2021 22:33

You will never get it but I am trying to protect you from your self.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jan 19, 2021 22:58

Your protection is incorrect because you not listing but answer without saying the reasons.. You shooting to the dark all the time.. Remember I have proof without proof my mouth is shut... If a guy to be bad to Muslims people I will tell everyone that guy popcorn but not to hide his sins. Its not in me sorry. That's way we have good ummah and we all the world Muslims united!

Singleguy

Jan 20, 2021 19:02

You're better off marrying a brother haha women are too difficult

Happy Mama

Jan 21, 2021 04:18

So much distrust. I suppose if you don't trust this site, then just leave.

faraz79415

Jan 22, 2021 10:26

This site gives us lonely men something to do. Why leave? We can at least have a little comedy in our lives.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.