Helahel

Signing up for another site may not solve your problems

Signing up for another site may not solve your problems

Farid Created Dec 6, 2020 21:56
3 Comments

I see some sisters signing up on other sites, but what they fail to realize is that it's not necessarily the website that's the problem. It won't really matter how many websites you sign up for if you treat others poorly. If you're looking and you're serious, keep that in mind.

May Allah guide us all.

This topic has 3 comments

ALIWISEMIND ke

Sep 26, 2021 18:45

Aamiin. Sometimes, we're the problem. Whether its our sis, or us

BCdian

Oct 6, 2021 18:28

Assalaamuallikum Farid. Agree if you are not mentally prepared and treat others poorly then it doesn't matter signing in to other sites. However if you are serious and know what you want and it is reasonable, then you might be successful in finding your life partner on other sites. Lets face it when you are shopping you may not get the exotic/desi foods in all local stores. You have go to your own desi store to get those delicacies. Again if people comfortable with local then they can stick with it. It just depends on your preferences.

I think it is good strategy to be on multiple platforms (paid) because if the person of interest is also on this site then you can write to them. Plus side is that the other site is generally more detail then this site so it doesn't require any guessing game or more time to find information about them. You find out quickly whether they are lieing or not. You can get down to what is necessary rather than talking around the priority of getting married. Just my opinion. I think the old fashion "bio-data" gives a one shot preview of a person and family. Kind of gives an idea whether you would be able to fit in/trust/be compatible with the person & family or not. I think alot times we are all here just chatting but we don't get to the source/roots basis of getting married. Just alot of wastage time gone to chatting.

Salafi Ali

Oct 7, 2021 23:36

I think alot times we are all here just chatting but we don't get to the source/roots basis of getting married.
Wait, wait, wait! You mean we're busy doing nothing. I disagree because we're busy doing sth, wasting time, at least, its sth.
Anyway, sometimes, I remember some phrases in some books like, ...its prudent to be silent,...she was just learning a new philosophy of life that not all...anyway,...some things are good enough when left unsaid.
Summarily, I agree.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.