Helahel

THIS MIGHT BE A STUPID QUESTION

THIS MIGHT BE A STUPID QUESTION

Abrar Qureshi Created Nov 20, 2020 22:33
5 Comments

Assalam lovely people! So this might be a stupid question. If I'm into writing stories novels etc. And they have a portion of adult language in them, obscenities in them. That's obviously not allowed right? ๐Ÿ˜

Allahafiz.

This topic has 5 comments

Miss Chocoholic :)

Nov 20, 2020 22:45

Lools well firstly you ask yourself that question in your head. Just repeat it and think you are doing this for yourself but its a novel and will be exposed to other people of all
ages
nationality
religion..etc.....
so ask again which of these aspects would approve and not care that you wrote it ...and which ones would not really approve and why. Remember if itโ€™s related to your religion which am sure thats what you are trying to imply- then ask yourself your own question. Lol
Think about your own choice in life. Free will has been given to all human beings ....BUT again - if you are relating to what Islam thinks then Islams written law canโ€™t be changed. So you apply the 21st century actions to Islam teachings and rulings - and work out this method to answer your own question on what is allowed.
It is obvious what the answer is .... but ...... your choice and your actions will make your destiny.

Abrar Qureshi

Nov 20, 2020 22:59

Hmm... thank you. Lot of thinking to do hehe. I mean my intent isn't wrong. And it's a generic short story, it includes society and how things and people change. My intent is to portray different types of humans, different characters and their behaviour so I feel I need to get raw and real with it. Still contemplating.

Miss Chocoholic :)

Nov 20, 2020 23:15

Hmmm fictional stories are not considered haraam .. meaning - if its NOT promoting immortality or going against Islam.
I think if its educational purposes then in my opinion I would go ahead with it. But if its a general romcom related story... or for entertainment.. or is stepping outside the โ€˜halalโ€™ zone then thats just a nope.

Farid

Nov 22, 2020 10:30

Walaykum assalaam. Habibi, I think the short answer is yes.

Abrar Qureshi

Nov 22, 2020 11:19

Walekum Farid. Thank you for your response brother. ๐Ÿ‘

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.