Helahel

Keep Smiling Lovely people's โœŒ

Keep Smiling Lovely people's โœŒ

Nightwalker Created Nov 18, 2020 08:26
3 Comments

๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… FUNNY WIFE๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜œ

'A husband was about to break his fast in Ramadan. His wife was in the kitchen preparing food, he sat on the prayer mat to make dua before iftar. His wife was listening to him.

The husband has a friend who needs a wife and he says "O Allah , get my friend married." His wife says "Be careful Zawj with your words , this is the time duas are answered."

The husband paused and then said "O Allah grant my friend a young beautiful pious wife." Upon hearing this the wife ran out of the kitchen and hit him in the back of the head with the rolling pin. The husband shouted "What's wrong with you I'm only making dua for my friend." His wife replied "I know what your up to!"

"What's wrong with making such a dua?!" the husband asked. She replied "Don't think I'm stupid! Do you think I haven't heard the Hadith which says when you make dua for your Muslim brother there's an angel behind your back that says "May Allah give you the same!"

#smile_itz_sunnah ๐Ÿ˜…
โฃ

This topic has 3 comments

Gulam-E-Mustfa

Nov 20, 2020 05:24

๐Ÿ˜Amin

Kauthar

Nov 23, 2020 19:37

Haha, it made my night. I had to laugh Jazakallahu khair@Nightwalker

Nightwalker

Nov 24, 2020 15:19

Assalamualikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaahtuh girly girl sister in Islam @Kauthar ๐Ÿ˜ŠโœŒ
Glad to hear you laugh. That's the whole point of it๐Ÿ˜Š
You look after yourself and remember me in your Dua's ๐Ÿ™โœŒ

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.