Helahel

MUSLIM APPS SELLING DATA TO US MILITARY

MUSLIM APPS SELLING DATA TO US MILITARY

Abrar Qureshi Created Nov 17, 2020 07:20
22 Comments

The most popular Islamic app, Muslim pro sells data to US military. A popular Islamic matrimonial app Muslim single also does the same.

This topic has 34 comments

Gulam-E-Mustfa

Nov 17, 2020 11:11

😆 not bad & we are still the dreaming about "Green Cards", anyway i will appreciate your effort of awareness,,carry on bro.

No Photo

Metoyou

Nov 17, 2020 12:09

Haha trust them to be mugged and buy data of millions of fake profiles these sites just have about 99.9% scammers on them well done for reporting them to the us services 🤣🤣🤣🤣

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 17, 2020 12:23

One of the apps is called "Muslim Pro". I myself and 98 million users across the world had downloaded it. I used the app as it showed me the closest mosques and the prayer direction.They were selling location data to the US military to combat terrorism???.Although how that would help combat terrorism is anyone's guess.. I think the US wants to keep the war alive with islamic countries for oil and the puppet master Israel.

Stay safe out there.

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 17, 2020 12:26

You should look up Edward Snowden... He used to work for the CIA, He leaked millions of documents showing how the USA was able to hack into anyones computer and smartphone. He said they can make a back door key for any website or tech device to give them full access...

No Photo

Metoyou

Nov 17, 2020 12:47

Nothing new they can even chip us whats going to make the differance when you have nothing to hide i am more than happy for anyone to spy on me

Miss Chocoholic :)

Nov 17, 2020 13:09

Oh my
God is all this actually for real ???

Gulam-E-Mustfa

Nov 17, 2020 13:40

u.s. is an ancient dirty player even they created a major assasination on the real domiciles who were known as Red Indians

Nov 17, 2020 17:49

Dirty dogs they seem to be using cheating methods in every aspect to get us under their thumbs..... because they know Muslims are ruling the world.... little do they know what will happen in their graves

Abrar Qureshi

Nov 17, 2020 21:35

https://muslimmatters.org/2020/11/16/6-phone-hacks-muslim-pro/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=MuslimMatters_f

6 Phone Hacks to Stop Muslim Pro from Selling You Out to the Military

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 17, 2020 22:36

The best advice you can give is to tell everyone to uninstall the app... The US military will hands ways around that. Muslim Pro broke our trust by selling our info to a military that has bombed, raped and tortured islamic countries. BOYCOTT Muslim Pro

Nov 17, 2020 23:08

Thats sooo bizzare.... I always thought Americans would do it just for their people in their own country but I can see why they are playing Russian spies for every country... they need that power to control how people are thinking and living and be told how to behave...No wonder states like Turkey are putting their blood into restraining orders from the likes of America/china/russia/saudi.....etc ...In my opinion these spies have completely failed the bunch of fools especially when they killed Sadam Hussain. The main man who actually kept military in line. And now we got America who are responsible for mutilating ISIS all over the world... those main terrorists that had alot of innocent people die for a lost cause...not saying our British politics is innocent because they have been the biggest fools aswell.... but Lord help us All. Inshaallah.

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 18, 2020 01:10

Y do I feel like am in a take away in Bradford 😂😂

Nov 18, 2020 01:11

Because you love spending time there ... that’s your favourite place to have debates with bunch of uncle ji’s lol

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 18, 2020 02:28

@Abdul I'm from near Bradford 😂

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 18, 2020 03:14

I know brother I read your profile through one of your posts before.

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 18, 2020 20:11

@Miss Chocoholic... please ignore Abdul, I've seen him troll a few women on here for speaking up for themselves... I don't know why some men in their mid 40's feel threatened by a woman's voice... very sad

Nov 18, 2020 20:30

Hay Asalaams Hamza ... yeh its sad and SO pathetic... I have noticed few c**kroaches begging women to drop everything and become their possession for all the wrong reasons. To he honest I dont know this Abdul guy I havent a clue what he was hinting at or what he meant when he said that about the bradford comment ... dare he starts on me. Theres 2 dirty pervy men thats tried trolling me .. one called ‘HONESTMAN’ and now he pops up as ‘deleted user’ .. and then the other is that Abufulan guy which I have named him Abu bum fluff .... talks out of his arse and full off moth balls lols I dont care what I say to them In situations like this when men like them tell women they are useless and cant accept their marriage proposal being rejected. I will continue to speak up and continue to reject their desperate advances... lol it really gets to them when they are put straight.

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 18, 2020 20:49

Brothers and sisters some times we should consider there are so many of us here with deferent mentality or ideology and even religion and for the sake of arguments please let us not loose our place in janah. best is to look the other way. if you can educate the person try it.

Nov 18, 2020 23:23

But Abu bum fluff and ‘honestman’ a.k.a ‘deleted user’ have a nasty mentality and are on here just to spread nasty ideologys and promote a very fake religion they made up in their sick heads.... I will have to continue with shouting at them ....... to educate them
Lols

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 18, 2020 23:52

@Abdul I wish you had that mentality all the time.. Some posts you troll and other posts you are kind..

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 18, 2020 23:54

@Miss chocoholic
Alhamdulillah! It's good to see you standing up for yourself, don't take nonsense off trolls

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 19, 2020 00:46

Akhi I do understand some times my tone may sound abit agresive but I do mean to provoke or insult some one. and hopefully if you go back to my comments you may get the meaning or why I wrote what I wrote.

I some times joke but I try my best not to offend people.

may allah forgive us all

Nov 19, 2020 01:37

Its cool dudes .... I haven’t a clue what has been said..am distracted with my current mission on here to take on trolls that are harrasing women. Am not looking to belittle anyone and I do know what peace and respect means within the Muslim Ummah ... but.......... if someone like them are hiding behind the screen posing as fake imaams and calling woman as ‘slaves’, ‘dogs’ ‘ugly’ ‘lonely’ ‘useless’ ‘scams’ then I ain’t holding back.
Anyways as long as you are not ‘abufulan - abu bum fluff
Or ‘honestman’ a.k.a ‘deleted user’ its all good in the hood guys

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 19, 2020 03:00

@Abdul @Miss chocoholic I completely agree... No one is perfect in their lives.

I do think this site needs to take trolls and scammers more seriously, every time I come on the forum section I usually see a post from someone who has been scammed or has being called rude words.

No Photo

Metoyou

Nov 19, 2020 08:00

Miss chocoholic was a fake profile glad to see here deleted and will start again

No Photo

Metoyou

Nov 19, 2020 08:01

Miss chocoholic was a fake profile glad to see here deleted and will start again

Nov 19, 2020 08:24

I think because we’r all adults we can use our own judgments- either ignore/block/report
OR
give them a piece of your mind so they know you are not being their puppet to be controlled with their thinking and taking unnecessary debates.

Golden State CA

Nov 19, 2020 10:08

Uninstall all those so called Islamic apps. Tell atleast another 10 people.

Nov 19, 2020 23:10

Awwh sad
Hamza josieh has disappeared......bless... you were the voice of this forum stood up for us women ...... now we left with abu bum fluff and metoyou pervy monkeys on here ...... daymmmm.....

Kauthar

Nov 26, 2020 20:13

@Miss chocoholic 😂😂😂😂monkeys? Astaghfurllah. Some men here aren't serious. Some men pretend to be very similar sick so that you pitty them and send money to them. Shame on them... Mohd as you call yourself, shame on you and other men like you, style up and do something that can enable you earn a living.

Nov 26, 2020 21:38

Yes yes someone else agreeing there .... some men being c**kroaches 🪳 they are dark ugly heartless creatures. They come here to moan like they are born females lols keep saying ‘oh such person is a scam’ ‘oh such person wants money’ ‘oh such person wants to meet in another country’ stupid!!!! Dumb! Fools!
GROW SOME BALLS ! Instead of insulting other decent women on here USE YOUR common sense monkeys instead of moaning about it.

Amir

Nov 27, 2020 08:05

Everyone is and not selling.

Farid

Dec 1, 2020 02:15

Folks, if you use any technology of any kind, your info is already out there, and someone who knows what they're doing can find it. The stories you read or hear in the news are just the people who got caught (or simply weren't careful enough with your data).

There really is no such thing as privacy, unfortunately. Think about all the different data breaches that were exposed here in the U.S. recently. And those were just the ones that made the news.

Your defenses should include, at a minimum, credit monitoring (it's free in the U.S.), and constantly and consistently inspecting any financial records (bank statements, credit card bills, etc). Set up alerts if you have to.

Abrar Qureshi

Dec 1, 2020 18:54

@farid exactly

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.