Helahel

3 types of Ladies are here on helahel

3 types of Ladies are here on helahel

Faizzan Created Nov 15, 2020 04:41
14 Comments

It has been probably 3 year when I joined helahel.

I found multiple of profile ( fake, scammers, greedy, golg diggers, dreamers etc)

Here on experience I can say 3 types of ladies available.

*scammers

*ladies with big dream ( usually ladies are looking for rich people here)
They must think that

Rich people have multiple options to find a beautiful wife.. WHY WOULD THEY CREAT ACCOUNT HERE?

*ladies with only "TIME PASS " intention.
These kinds of ladies will chat with you, make you friend ( with all fake introduction of herself)

This topic has 26 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 15, 2020 05:16

What an accurate description of many women of this site))

Faizzan

Nov 15, 2020 06:02

@maryam ... I couldn't understand your question..

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 15, 2020 13:07

Brothers this type discussions creates conflict between the brothers and sisters to an extent they tread insult at each other why can't we leave this topic we all know were we are and every one knows what they are looking for I read a post were a sister calls a brother a faggot just because some one created a post like this.

If we are to discus some thing let us discuss some thing that benefits us da, wa ask each other what does the deen says about this and that I mean some think that benefits the brotbers and sisters not gold diggers and scamers.

Brother you didn't find a woman in the three years you have been on the site because you are looking for something bespoke and the sisters you been contacting were looking for some thing bespoke

This is how the system works and you need to learn how to live with it

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 15, 2020 13:10

Am sorry if I sounded hash

Portland Muslim

Nov 15, 2020 14:13

You forgot "Crazy"

A user accused me of being a Nigerian scammer after simply offering to chat on Whatsapp after an exchange of messages for a couple days.

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 15, 2020 14:36

@portland it happens brother this place is full of all sort of people the good thing is that the person gave you a hint of what to expect from them hope people share stories and experiences on this site.

Faizzan

Nov 15, 2020 14:46

@abdul ... Brother I appreciate your thoughts.. It's really nice..

But i here mentioned overall experience,
I didn't target any particular profile.
But even I respect your suggestions... Jazak Allah khair

Faizzan

Nov 15, 2020 14:48

@portland ....
Brother it's happen just majority of ladies profile are looking for rich guys....

If they'll get to know that you are poor or struggling guy..
They'll block you..

All are Living in Dreamland..

Faizzan

Nov 15, 2020 14:48

@abdul .. You are right

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 15, 2020 15:34

Akhi please for give me I think cought the DSS

Faizzan

Nov 15, 2020 16:19

@abdul DSS mean?

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 15, 2020 16:48

@Faizzan
I see many women’s profiles saying “why is it so hard to find the right man?” And then saying they want a rich man who is over 6ft tall that can take care of them.
Sadly many of these women will remain single forever as their expectations are from another reality.
I wouldn’t wish a woman like that on any brother if all she’s interested in is his bank balance.
Very sad indeed!

Insha’Allah, May they find Allahs guidance

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 15, 2020 16:52

Brother it is the dating site syndrome

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 15, 2020 16:55

I Couldn't figure out any thing else to call it

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 15, 2020 16:56

Let’s not forget our beloved prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was average in every single way. What made him special was his belief and hardship he suffered to spread the word of Allah.

Yet many sisters seem to forget that when they are searching for a husband.

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 15, 2020 16:57

@Abdul Gold digger syndrome 😂

Faizzan

Nov 15, 2020 17:04

@hamza that's why I never disclosed my financial reality...
Whatever I have... Alhamdulillah...

Women create accounts here with big dream.

Many women with I talked here, whenever I say to them that I'm struggling in my business..

Then they leave me 🤣

Women must understand.. Rich people won't create their profile here ( because rich people have multiple choice)

Faizzan

Nov 15, 2020 17:08

@abdul dating site syndrome 🤣🤣

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 16, 2020 02:21

we need to understand most us are not here to get married personally I do not buy the "to complete my deen or iman" bit that most people put on their profile because I would have been by now

For some us is more like a retreats or an ashram because of previous relation

Some of us are workaholic that will chat for few minutes during their break time or just before they go to bed because they haven't got the time for date and they enjoy flirting

The muhajirs that are going the opposite way like the brother going east and the sister going west

vengeance or venting out their anger like the sister that hates men but has registered on this site.

I love this ones I call them the dotcom devotees they just want to be here you block them and they create a new ID using the same photo

Lets not forget the insomniac brother that wants to flip the pages when the mrs goes to bed and the sister on the dating site thinks oh some one has shown interest.

The ones that care about their high hills and hand bags looks like they are in the wrong place may be on the paying sites

I salute the scamers they seem to be people with a purpose and easy to deal with I just dont get why we hate them.

Ikhwani these are just my thought and I do not intend to offend or imply it to any one

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 16, 2020 02:30

And please don't let my comments put you off at the end of the day who know the one ment for you is here. Be the sabir and believe in qadr

Faizzan

Nov 16, 2020 03:29

@abdul .... Mashallah vry well explained....

I'm totally agree with you 😇

No Photo

Metoyou

Nov 17, 2020 12:17

We all know the reality and still kidd ourselves

Faizzan

Nov 17, 2020 15:52

@metoyou ... Right 😂

Janey

Nov 22, 2020 15:07

Assalamu Alaykum brothers..... So, I am wasting my time being here. Everyone is here to chat and nothing more!

Amir

Nov 28, 2020 12:49

Term gold digger should be relaxed a bit because it's not a life of abundance any longer. Everything has become really expensive.

Not so long ago, older men relaxed and chatted. Now everyone is working at least 16 hours a day.

Amir

Nov 28, 2020 18:03

Everyone working 16 hours a day only to stay afloat!

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.