Helahel

One person with more than one account

One person with more than one account

Coffee Bean ☕ Created Nov 13, 2020 04:34
8 Comments

Just be careful girls with an account name @william4433 cuz he had another profile account named @Allahisgreat and he put different profile. And he is an abusive person.

This topic has 12 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 13, 2020 05:28

Changing the profile and name will go on and on and so as this is a free site that does not require any sort of verification best thing is to ignore or block who ever you think is not is not the right person for you most probably they change their ID and profile by and then what.

Coffee Bean ☕

Nov 13, 2020 05:31

He made 2 different account, but I catch he has same pic one of he sent to me. And yeah better is just block them.

Gulam-E-Mustfa

Nov 13, 2020 06:02

well report it immediately to the admin

Theoneandonly

Nov 15, 2020 03:48

There are many of them here pretending to be sisters. Most of them only have one sentence in their profile. If any body sends you an email address after your first message to contact them at their email account, that's a red flag. If they ask you for more photos right away, that's a red flag. If they don't answer questions you ask them, that's a red flag and you should block and report them right away.

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 16, 2020 01:02

The other day i was looking at my profile and usually it will shaw people registered in my area and I found two profiles with an identical photo.

No Photo

Nur

Nov 16, 2020 02:07

I report to the admin many times about the person with the same picture but he has many profiles but still he be able to cretate new profile with the exact same picture. That's when I decided to stop messaging people. I come here to read the forum.

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 16, 2020 02:40

Sis do not waste your time every time you encounter them just block them or ignore them reporting them to admin will not help coz every time they get kicked out they will re register with a new datails.

Coffee Bean ☕

Nov 16, 2020 04:57

I agreed to all you guys, and most important is please knowing when they treat you unwell. When they seems abusive then is not right. Take a step and walk away. Because if they can abuse you before you both meeting imagine what they can do when you meet or being with them in the future. Even when maybe you both feel close to each other, please notice when they treating you bad. Trust your feeling and brave enough to walk away when the situation become toxic and unhealthy for your mental.

zubairq

Nov 16, 2020 06:04

Oh my God!!! Here a someone created many accounts with the same message but different fake pictures and age. I identify that she's (Someone) fake account. It seems to be a scammer. Please keep away from such a profile. Allah khair.

mohammad furqan ali

Nov 16, 2020 06:11

I encountered the same account with different pictures and age. She mentioned from USA.The corresponding account is fake.

No Photo

Nur

Nov 16, 2020 07:56

I was active on this site in March till June but now not anymore. I saw the same profile with the same photo only location and age is different. Even after I reported to the admin but nothing is done. He is still online. I don't trust profiles from USA with good looking guys in military uniforms or suits or a professional photo background. We working class people don't have time for a photoshoot.

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 16, 2020 11:11

In the last 2 days I have seen a pick up in scammers messaging me on this site.... usually blonde Caucasians that put the location Russia, they write nothing in their profile about Islam and keep it very short.

A few tips....

1) you can copy and paste their image in Google photos and see if the photo is on any other social media sites

2) ask them about Islam, the stories about our prophets, the 5 pillars... ask them something only a Muslim would know (many of these scammers back out as soon as they are uncomfortable with questions)

3) if you have any doubt? BLOCK THEM!

4) REPORT THEM to the website...

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.