Helahel

I thank helahel management

I thank helahel management

Faithful2020 Created Nov 9, 2020 19:46
4 Comments

It is suprisingly that some dating sites do not allow nigerians to register in their plattforms not knowing that some of those scammers are not nigerians but they base in nigeria howeve i thank helahel for giving good citizens of nigeria to search for
their lovers

This topic has 6 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 18, 2020 02:39

Salaam Brother Faithful 2020

That's terrible that some sites block Nigeria because of it's stereotype of scammers. I can tell you many scammers have messaged me from Asia and Europe.

I wish you luck on this site brother. May Allah Grant you success in marriage and a happy life.

Ghaniyah

Nov 18, 2020 17:52

You are very right. I don't know why only Nigerians are treated that way. There are bad people and good people everywhere in the world

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 18, 2020 18:04

Salam Aleikum, my Nigerian brothers and sisters))) peace be upon you. And the mercy of Allah ☝️

Janey

Nov 22, 2020 15:21

Salaam brothers and sisters. This is indeed terrible, we are all one and the same, colour or nationality should never come into it. My own family is multi, white, black, Asian, and recently nearly Arabian as well 😊. Alhamdulillah for everything 💚

AllahisgreatP

Nov 23, 2020 06:25

Akhi this stereotype is massively seen here too.

I don't know how many times we will say that they are good and bad people anywhere in the world.

It is only a small fraction of people that scam people in Nigeria and surprisingly more than 90 percent of them are not even Muslims.

We should all fear Allah and stop judging people just because they come from a certain part of the world. I know many sisters failed to reply my messages only because l am from Nigeria as rich as my profile is, it is just strange how some people think.

It is like saying every Indian is a rapist, every Iraqi or Afgan is a terrorist or potential rapist or terrorist that's extreme foolishness.

We are Muslims Islam has strongly warned us from judging people especially people we bearly know.

Farid

Nov 24, 2020 03:41

Scams by Indians are very common here in the U.S. It’s infuriating. It’s like they have no moral compass (mostly the non-Muslim ones).

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.