Helahel

Will you marry woman at the first time meet?

Will you marry woman at the first time meet?

ClassicGirl Created Nov 3, 2020 16:11
5 Comments

Hii i have Question to all brother here who read my topic .
I have promise for not do haram dating anymore, and what i want is we have relationship just talk over the phone or video call and we discussed everything in that whatsapp ( if we are agreement with everything)
And we are meet for the first time then a couple of day we get married.
My question is what do you think about this progress if it possible or not, i mean will you agree with this way ? (Get married in the first time travel to future wife country)

Need brother advice ! Barakallah fiik umrik

This topic has 16 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 3, 2020 16:51

As ~ Salaam Alaikum 🕋

I personally would not marry after the first meeting, I would have to meet a few times in public places to see if their is a connection.

Marriage is for life and so needs to be taken seriously. However I know many brothers that have married after only one meeting and their marriages are going well.

It truly depends on you as a person... only you will know when the right time will be and who the right person will be...

You could also try

~ Reciting Surah Yasin

~ Recite Surah Duha 11 times after Fajr to get the best marriage proposal

~ Recite Verse No. 129 of Surah Tauba

~ Recite Surah Maryam

~ Recite Surah Muzammil

ClassicGirl

Nov 3, 2020 17:10

Masha Allah brother hamza im very surprise look your answers and also your profile .
You learn islam very well..
Thankyou for your kindly to do advised me
Jazamukallah Brother, keep it going Allah Blessed you so much!

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 4, 2020 01:24

women are not allowed to take authority in marriage without wali
So any women online dating is doing haram thing including you

Gulam-E-Mustfa

Nov 4, 2020 02:14

well holy nikah isn't about for entertainment. Itz all about for a unique boundation of two souls.it requires more attention & time to make a nikah.Itz all about for mutual understandings, characteristics of partners so as i hope we should keep patience & be peacefull for it

Abdul Aleem

Nov 18, 2020 04:55

Wow. Marriage in Islam is nit like the marriage of the non Muslims. We marry for the sake of Allah. We marry because Allah commands it if us. With this being said we marry the way Allah instructed our prophet peace be upon him to marry. Sister the way you want to go about marriage is more accurate and closer to correct. We do not date in Islam and we marry for religion. So if you find someone that is religious you pray istiqarah and marry. It is haram for men and women to mix freely in our religion. To be honest you should not even talk to a man without your Wali being aware and or present. The prophet peace be upon him said if a believer with good character ask for your daughters hand marry them. He also said we marry for four reasons. Wealth, family status, beauty and piety. So marry the pious woman or you will be among the losers. The pious woman doesn’t mix and mingle with men. Me personally if I speak with a woman and her Wali and I believe that she is honest and sincere, I will go to her country and marry her the first time traveling to her country.

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 18, 2020 06:26

Hamza, do u have evidence from the quran or sahih hadith that reciting surah duha 11 times after fajr makes you get married, this sounds like clear innovation if you dont have proofs

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 18, 2020 11:31

@Abufulan please don’t twist my words...

I never said it will make you get married, I said it may help.
I have many friends who have struggled to get married and some of them have told me doing it helped them.

I’m not saying it will help her, I’m only suggesting what I have been told by my Muslim friends who went through the same barriers to marriage.
I’m only offering suggestions, not solutions.

abdauallah

Nov 18, 2020 12:49

Allah's Messenger taught us Istikharah

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 18, 2020 14:59

If I think I have better knowledge should I use it to educate you or challenge you

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 18, 2020 15:09

Lets us share our knowledge than using it for debates and arguments

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 18, 2020 18:46

To the sister I have witnessed couples who have only known for each other for three to four hour before the nikah no phone nor any other communications channels That was in 2005 and masha allah 15 years later they are still married with three children.

Every thing is qadr you may have known the person for all your life, for example, cousins who have known each other all their life and their marriage didn't last long.

You will only know the person when you start living with them am not talking about the favourite colour or chocolate fudge brownie ice am talking about the bit you didn't when you were dating.

My advice if you think he is genuine and has the iman and akhlaq leave the rest to your parents and wali

and genuine he has to be what he claimed to be
Like claiming to be 10 feet tall na'vi and then you see a yodi shouting your name.

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 18, 2020 19:03

Ikhwani dont take me wrong it is fine to be a na'vi or yodi my point is don't claim to be who you are not

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 18, 2020 20:07

@Abdul This coming from a guy who trolls woman on this site for speaking up for themselves

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 18, 2020 20:21

@Hamza some times we say thinks that we dont mean or we misinterpret the meaning and turn it to arguments some times looking the other way is the best solution.

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 18, 2020 20:59

Yodi is the little green guy from star war's and not what comes up on Google when you type the ward yodi😂😂

On demand

Nov 24, 2020 20:08

That is the normal way it should be, because datting is haraam

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.