Helahel

halal couple

halal couple

Aulia Rchmaa Created Oct 21, 2020 14:48
6 Comments

Assalamu'alaikum my brother and sister would like to ask if a woman should follow her partner moving to a male country while this woman is still working in a foundation ?

This topic has 8 comments

bugenvile50

Oct 21, 2020 18:17

Walaikumsalam. What do you mean by 'working in a foundation' ?

bugenvile50

Oct 21, 2020 18:17

Walaikumsalam. What do you mean by 'working in a foundation' ?

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 21, 2020 18:33

Walikum Alslam
think that the choice of marrying from a different country is a difficult choice and when choosing it, a man or a woman must sacrifice to leave the country in which he lives and move to another country, he/she will not make this choice unless there is great trust and understanding between them and the appreciation of the best

Aulia Rchmaa

Oct 21, 2020 22:57

@single1980
Alhamdulillah, I am a teacher who works at an Islamic foundation

Aulia Rchmaa

Oct 21, 2020 23:02

@ahmed
Yes, that's a difficult choice, because they already have jobs in their respective countries

za

Nov 9, 2020 20:24

Islam Alikum
I am willing to travel to another country to be with my future wife.
but
I also offer another suggestion or another solution

We will both travel to another country (third country)
For example, if we decide to travel to Turkey in Istanbul, for example, to live there for a few years. Or for life

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 11, 2020 01:26

As~ Salaam alaikum

Sister, if your finding it a difficult choice to move then maybe you should consider a husband from your homeland.

I don’t understand why so many Muslims on this site want to find a partner from abroad? You’re just adding barriers to your search when there could be a perfect husband for you in your very own country.

ALIWISEMIND ke

Sep 26, 2021 13:10

@Deleted user, thats another good suggestion, before marriage, you ask him about your job and the relocation thing, if he insist that you must relocate and quit your job, you may consider rejecting his proposal and find a man that allows so

Jobs, you can look for her a job in your country if she wants to work. The greatest barrier is relocating

@za, that is also possible if you agree. You may also decide to live a certain period in each of your contry, lets say, 5yrs here, 5yrs there

The keyword is AGREEMENT. Marriage is an agreement, if you disagree in your terms, then don't proceed to bond

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.