Helahel

Suggest me what to do.

Suggest me what to do.

Faizzan Created Oct 10, 2020 16:21
5 Comments

Now a days I've lost peace of my life.
I live in depression, I scare from unknown things.
I don't like to stay at my house. But just because I love my family that's why I am there.

Every moment I scare, ( don't know the reason of scare)

I'm in deep depression. Hope less,

Suggest me what to do

This topic has 9 comments

Abrar Qureshi

Oct 10, 2020 17:48

Assalam... Don't worry about things... wtsap me...8826854732 tk care I might have a solution for you

Laila

Oct 11, 2020 07:55

Dear Faizan,

Be strong..
Allah loves you.. that is why he choose you.
InsyaAllah.. you will be back to normal and much better soon.
Never loose hope buddy.. always make dua.

Z

Oct 11, 2020 08:45

Assalamu Alaikum brother. May Allah ease your difficulties. Ameen. Has something happened which has caused/causes you to feel depressed?

Gulam-E-Mustfa

Oct 11, 2020 11:28

Brother don't avoid depression,,Take a appointment to your nearest Psychologist and Physcatrist or it may be a Mental counceller.Try some meditation,early morning walking.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 13, 2020 02:36

Asalam alaikum, May Allah ease all your problems. I recommend you: speak to your family firstly, they will give you immediate & tangible support. Second, depression, anxiety & other mental health affects even the best of us. YOU ARE NOT ALONE. Seek professional help ( if you don't wanna go a clinic, there are numbers you can call that will guide you, pls search for it) & lastly Pray. Prayers alone will not solve your issues, but prayers while seeking help will definately help you.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 13, 2020 04:50

"And seek help through patience and prayer, and indeed, it is difficult except for the humbly submissive [to Allah ]" 2:45

Amir

Oct 17, 2020 19:08

You have to be strong in life because deep down it really is survival of the fittest.

I experienced a sharp downturn in my life after my Russian fiancee's loss in 2005 due to her visa denial. There were many battles, many struggles and many disappointments. Tomorrow I'm getting married to perhaps the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. I'm abroad in my parents country since September 24th. Only window seats were occupied in the jumbo jets with 7 seats in between empty. Chicago airport was so deserted.

One man in Chicago played the same lottery numbers every week for 7 years before he actually won the $2 million jackpot. Did it happen or did he make it happen? See imagination creates reality.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 22, 2020 08:25

Depression is real, consult a qualified doctor.
There can be many reasons to it.
The problem is often times people can't see it.
They say it's all in your head, but according to a ted talk, it can be evident through some brain scan.
Nevertheless if you know it's there you can find cure. Recognition is a blessing. Move forward from there.
Check the background of nazool of surah ad duha, you will be amazed.
Knowing few things is helpful first. It's human, second it's curable, third you must be in a test if you see the circumstances around you the real trouble maker, and good news is circumstances change. Try to look always at positive side of things. At times that helps, resorting to Quran also is a cure but for few it's beyond it, also if you can't listen to Quran there's some possibility of Ain or sahr. But don't directly dwell in those thoughts, see the message of Qur'an. This dunya is a test and fear and anxiety is also a part of that, Qur'an says the gist of which is, we will test you with loss of wealth, children and a couple of things, you should search for this Ayat.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 22, 2020 08:28

Also if you can involve yourself into giving, try helping others it helps you. Your money you can easily part with, your energy, your time, try gardening. Add good activities to your routine.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.