Helahel

Suggest me what to do.

Suggest me what to do.

Faizzan Created Oct 10, 2020 16:21
8 Comments

Now a days I've lost peace of my life.
I live in depression, I scare from unknown things.
I don't like to stay at my house. But just because I love my family that's why I am there.

Every moment I scare, ( don't know the reason of scare)

I'm in deep depression. Hope less,

Suggest me what to do

This topic has 19 comments

Abrar Qureshi

Oct 10, 2020 17:48

Assalam... Don't worry about things... wtsap me...8826854732 tk care I might have a solution for you

Laila

Oct 11, 2020 07:55

Dear Faizan,

Be strong..
Allah loves you.. that is why he choose you.
InsyaAllah.. you will be back to normal and much better soon.
Never loose hope buddy.. always make dua.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 11, 2020 08:45

Assalamu Alaikum brother. May Allah ease your difficulties. Ameen. Has something happened which has caused/causes you to feel depressed?

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 13, 2020 02:36

Asalam alaikum, May Allah ease all your problems. I recommend you: speak to your family firstly, they will give you immediate & tangible support. Second, depression, anxiety & other mental health affects even the best of us. YOU ARE NOT ALONE. Seek professional help ( if you don't wanna go a clinic, there are numbers you can call that will guide you, pls search for it) & lastly Pray. Prayers alone will not solve your issues, but prayers while seeking help will definately help you.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 13, 2020 04:50

"And seek help through patience and prayer, and indeed, it is difficult except for the humbly submissive [to Allah ]" 2:45

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 22, 2020 08:25

Depression is real, consult a qualified doctor.
There can be many reasons to it.
The problem is often times people can't see it.
They say it's all in your head, but according to a ted talk, it can be evident through some brain scan.
Nevertheless if you know it's there you can find cure. Recognition is a blessing. Move forward from there.
Check the background of nazool of surah ad duha, you will be amazed.
Knowing few things is helpful first. It's human, second it's curable, third you must be in a test if you see the circumstances around you the real trouble maker, and good news is circumstances change. Try to look always at positive side of things. At times that helps, resorting to Quran also is a cure but for few it's beyond it, also if you can't listen to Quran there's some possibility of Ain or sahr. But don't directly dwell in those thoughts, see the message of Qur'an. This dunya is a test and fear and anxiety is also a part of that, Qur'an says the gist of which is, we will test you with loss of wealth, children and a couple of things, you should search for this Ayat.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 22, 2020 08:28

Also if you can involve yourself into giving, try helping others it helps you. Your money you can easily part with, your energy, your time, try gardening. Add good activities to your routine.

No Photo

RosePetal

Oct 31, 2020 18:06

Brother, leave Rukyah Quran on at home too, via youtube if anything. It will bring peace and contentment to your heart IA
If all else fails, seek guidance from Istikharah on how to cure it, therapy will most definitely help

Amir brother, its great to hear that you are getting married, however try to deactivate your account now

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 1, 2020 17:20

My brother,

If you are depressed in life then you need to find the toot of the problem and address it.
I too have suffered from depression in my younger days....

If you would like to talk then please message me... I’d be more than happy to help you with a plan to get you back on your feet.

Please remember Allah loves you! Allah will always love you.

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 4, 2020 02:20

@ClassisGirl

1. Sun does not have any vitamin D.
Sunlight has different types of ray, initiate to create vitamin D under skin ( I have studied Biotechnology, its natural philosophy and mandatory for muslim to seek knowledge )
Note: Please stop spreading fake information it is hypocrisy

2. Quran is not a miracle and Quran does not have everything, ( its a new innovation by some fake scholar to emphasize that Quran has everything to brain wash general muslim, nowadays we are divided in so many groups)
Quran has some indication and guideline for WISE people, all knowledge is not disclosed in Quran ( Nowadays science technology is natural philosophy completely not mentioned in Quran) in Golden age age of Islam, all kind of development was very high

Quran is not a miracle of 19 also but
Quran is a miracle of Arabic linguistic philosophy, its a big discussion

3. Never take advise from any woman who spread fake and lies and ignorant believe

Sahih international Quran was translated by 3 women who were converted in Islam ( so what by born muslim women doing nowadays...............nothing beside sprading ignorance, and ignorance is weapon of iblis, In Quran 800 times mentioned to seek Knowledge and our so called hypocrite muslim sister mostly do not go for seeking knowledge to raise a better kid.

4. Quran 13:11 it says Allah do not change anything if people do not want to change

if you are sick, or in trouble to go your parent family doctor, do not come online , you will get full of nonsense stuffs from illiterate ignorant people mostly

Abrar Qureshi

Nov 4, 2020 14:30

@honestman Assalam, so you know this lady has good intentions but maybe not accurate knowledge. Just like you might not know as much as I know about many things and some simple basic things. Don't bully her. You won't like to be bullied either. I'm surprised your 42, you and me are from the same generation where intent was considered valuable than written thing's on a mobile. Anyway you have met your match. Let's see how much knowledge you have about everything. How is Qur'an not a miracle? Allahafiz

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 4, 2020 14:40

@Abrar,
Thanks for your message.
My intention is not attack anyone.

I am trying to show some points what is our level of knowledge currently .

If we muslim were more good in know edge and education we would have highly developed muslim nations

Quran is not miracle , I did not mean its not miracle
I mean is about based on linguistic philosophic Quran is a miracle but nowadays how generally Muslim we try to bring Quran is a big miracle of everything, that is not correct ....your believe should have some logical proof,

Islam is not a religion only to believe, it also has proof ( both)

Wrong believe does not change anything , in Quran 13:11 it says Allah do not change anything if people do not want to change ....
Quran has some indication for WISE people........

If you keep saying Quran is a full of miracle is only ignorance and is satanic deception only to misguide people.

Stop going to doctor, stop using internet if you think and believe Quran has all miracle ....
Science is a natural philosophy it also needs to learn and study according to Islamic faith.........

If you have fast car and if you do not know how to drive it then its useless...you will fail in race.

Open Quran , read it , check some explanation from good scholar ( do not run for fake scholar)

sit and think you will get........................in online text message is not enough to explain something and when people not ready to READ

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 5, 2020 00:27

@honestman

are you a muslim.

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 5, 2020 00:29

If you are muslim may Allah guide you

Miss Chocoholic :)

Nov 7, 2020 04:47

You are right everyone - Honest man AKA deleted user is not a practicing muslim.... he is a kuffar!

c**kROACH hiding behind the screens..... he has made many references to misleading interpretations on the holy book Quraan..... sat there getting random quotes online and using it to cause trouble on PURPOSE ! Low life !!! he has been abusing women on here endlessly daily ... one of them is ME... he hates when someone else has corrected his Islamic knowledge... another black hearted snake who uses social media as a PLATFORM to spread dirty and nasty messages.. we are not deluded like you are...... you fake horrible old man!!! Sat there writing petty bullshi*** like how Donald Trump has been such a good president and done favour for muslims! ??? What the effff ! You kuffar ! You are a walking talking enemy..... get off this site you pathetic looser....shrivelled up brain caused by the jealousy of others being happy .... JEALOUS because people on here are happy to go out to find a spouse on their OWN terms.... you demented old twa ttttttttttt !!!

No Photo

Deleted User

Nov 8, 2020 12:04

Salam sister chocoholic don't mind such a character he is so miserable in life and he is trying to make others more miserable than he is just block him if he texts again with a different profile... People out here are sick we gota be careful with whoever we talk to.. May Allah forgive people like him I think he is so sick coz the insults he pours are just horrible...

Faizzan

Nov 11, 2020 18:25

Thanks everyone... Now I'm happy alhamdulillah
I'm living my normal life

No Photo

Era

Nov 13, 2020 16:12

@Faizzan :
Alhamdulillah

Faizzan

Nov 13, 2020 17:02

@Era .. Thanks.. Jazak Allah

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.