Helahel

My perception or the reality

My perception or the reality

Neutralist Created Oct 6, 2020 08:59
1 Comments

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
i really dont comprehend certain happenings and would like to get a feedback from others.
recently i've been seeining beautiful sisters and handsome brothers around the globe, all looking for someone to complete half their deen. but i have these set of unstructured questions to ask.

1. Are you psychologically ready for marriage? can you manage the heat that comes up before and after the marriage. are you psychologically matured enough to handle marital issues. sometimes they re unavoidable.
2. Do you think your good enough for the person you will meet? how well is ur iman? do you have sabr? vdo you pick a fight over every wrong you find?
3. Most of the brothers and the sister whom are sincere are not always lucky to meet someone of like mind and the same level of sincerity. how would you manage the situation if you find your self in a situation where your spouse is not on the same level with you?
how would you manage lies from your spouse, will you always forgive and be hurted or you express your disatisfaction and let it all past.
4. The Quality you seek in your spouse, which of these qualities do you posess?

i think we need to actually look at certain things were doing and seeking. Allah knows best. Allah alone whats best for us.
may Allah grants us pious and befitting spouses. Amin
jazakumullahu Khairan
salamualaikum

This topic has 2 comments

Gulam-E-Mustfa

Oct 6, 2020 19:13

Salam to all my humble Sisters/Brothers,,The mentioned hesitations are really a great issue.As i think Time will make us more mature to handle all kind of situations as it's quoted i.e. Time is a great compertitor as well as a great Mentor cum Teacher and InsyaAllah the rest of all situations will be depend upon the Almight's grace.. Alhamdullilah..

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 6, 2020 19:17

very true

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.