Helahel

WE ARE JUST WOLVES IN SHEEP CLOTHING!

WE ARE JUST WOLVES IN SHEEP CLOTHING!

DEEDAT Created Sep 17, 2020 09:24
16 Comments

Its Strange,Annoying and Shocking to see Brothers and Sisters on this platform to put much emphasis on Nationality of someone they approach or approached by for Nikkah. Its Always about UK,USA,CANADA(AMERICA & UK). We say personality matters but we go for pretty faces and greatest countries featuring qualifications,tribe and nationality.
Lets purify our intentions and become what we claim on our profile and bio...otherwise; we are just searching for a needle in the hay stack! May Allah make us the best and grant us the best for His sake and hereafter not for our desires and worldly gains...Aameen.

This topic has 17 comments

Farid

Sep 17, 2020 10:28

You mean there are Muslims who say one thing but really want something else?! Say it isn’t so!

I’m being sarcastic. This is how some (most) are, and it’s not just online. Happens in real life, too.

Ameen to your du’aas.

Abrar Qureshi

Sep 17, 2020 11:30

Assalam yup absolutely true. One's marrying the person or max a part of their family, not a country. Humans nowadays like to be associated with only what's famous, pretty, successful etc.

AllahisgreatP

Sep 17, 2020 11:35

Deedat l can feel your pain ya Akhi, l personally observed that myself we brothers from the acclaimed 3rd world countries are always treated like we are the last option and most people here are not serious about marriage.

Try to change your country to first world country and you will be amazed with the kind of messages you will receive in one day from sisters. I can't do this because it is a clear deceit.

Subhanahu Allah anyone that have observed or read my messages I prefer women from third world countries most of my messages are hugely channeled to sisters from Indonesia, Kenya, my country, Ethiopia etc.

DEEDAT

Sep 17, 2020 13:22

@Farid Yes thats my point...i know it happens everywhere but its based on this platform's context for its contrary to what people claim about themselves...

DEEDAT

Sep 17, 2020 13:29

@Abrar Qureshi Its a Sick World my brother...The Iman of so called Muslims is portrayed when they are successful for the worldy gain...its when they scream Allahu Akbar and Alhamdulillah but once they are tested ...they end up doing and going for anything fitnah as long as its gonna make them secure for worldly benefits and status... Thats a problem with our Ummah currently we wanna be on easy and comfort life on both the dunia and achieve success for the hereafter which is impossible. This is the World/Life of Action which include choosing for the right and guided life partner to help us struggle on the path of Allah hence Jannah in the hereafter...

DEEDAT

Sep 17, 2020 13:41

https://www.helahel.com/profile/view/4650(Allahisgreat60)...Its a global problem...my brother fii Deen...But Allah will surely reward us the best than masses whose been granted an elite title through power,social status,race,nationality etc For many of them have not been granted Islam,Iman ,Tauheed and correct Aqeedah especially in US and Europe...but Alhamdulillah we ask Allah to make us firm on His path And not let the uncertain people make us weak and lose hope for Allah's Mercy and blessings...at the end of the Day what matters is that Allah grant us the best of spouses with Deen and Good Character regardless of whatever many are tossinbg up in the air to be the considerations for choosing a life partner...Aameen So Chill my brother

Abrar Qureshi

Sep 17, 2020 16:31

@deedat Assalam brother your absolutely correct

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 18, 2020 01:11

@deedat u r right brother, most of the girls are Ryde and arrogant here ,

Nice_Lover

Sep 19, 2020 00:41

They who are looking for partners or spouses only from those countries mentioned above actually are the big target of scammers. A lot of scammers are saying that they are originally from those countries or living there.
Just remember this, people can say anything about them in this virtual world and they can represent themselves as whoever they want to be.

DEEDAT

Sep 19, 2020 23:47

Subhana Allah So so true @Nice Lover I totally agree with you...!

Nice_Lover

Sep 20, 2020 14:47

@Deedat,

Alhamdulillah...
All the praises belong to Allaah...
Baarakallahu fiikum

DEEDAT

Sep 22, 2020 11:39

@Nice_Lover Allahu Akbar...Absolutely...well put my sister

No Photo

Sajal

Sep 29, 2020 18:17

Ever thought that some people just GENUINELY want someone from their own country and are not being arrogant? For example, they may share similar views. Many westernized muslims are liberal so, less cultural clash. It’s also just easier to meet in person (no visa problems, less distance etc). Long distance relationship is hard for some people, just saying.

Gulam-E-Mustfa

Sep 30, 2020 19:40

don't worry,,Very soon Kovid19 is going to removes most of illusions abt developed nations on its second wave

No Photo

Me

Oct 1, 2020 19:46

@Sajal
Absolutely agree with you.

Shahraz 007

Oct 2, 2020 23:32

Hahah I totally agree too...Get with the program ladies and no not a girly i want this i want that kind of show ...try a different program where you will see many a muslim brother seeking something i.e The News hahahah that was a joke or was it??🤦‍♂️

HamzaJosiah

Oct 5, 2020 00:07

As ~Salaam Alaikum

There are many reasons a person may choose to marry someone from their own country...

~ Shared Culture
~ Pressure from family
~ No language barrier
~ Career
~ Staying close to family
~ Not having to decide on which country you want to live in
~ No visa issues

Personality is very important, but let's not fool ourselves! There are a whole range of issues we look at when choosing our partner in deen! Please don't judge a brother/sister if they only want a spouse from their own country.

Choosing a partner in deen is one of the most important choices we make in this test.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.