Helahel

Administration needs to take action on this website.

No Photo

Administration needs to take action on this website.

Laila23 Created Sep 15, 2020 00:45
3 Comments

Asalam alykum all. This is so sad how some brothers in this website can go sooo low. If a sister doesn’t want to talk to you she is not interested don’t force it. No need to be nasty and abusive that is wrong. Am going to shame you.

This horrible brother that goes by the name. DELETEDUSER. PLEASE SISTERS STAY AWAY FROM HIM. HE IS A SCAMMER AND NASTY PERSON. DELETEDUSER. THAT’S THE RUDE GUY.

This topic has 3 comments

Farid

Sep 15, 2020 07:17

Walaykum assalaam.

“DELETED USER” is not a person’s name (or at least it shouldn’t be; I would feel very sorry for any baby that’s named “Deleted User”). It means their profile/account was deleted, or removed by admin.

You are right that men should never attack women just because they were turned down, and ladies should be polite and respectful about it. If you act like a b***h, then it just makes things harder.

By the way, don’t ignore messages. I think that’s our biggest pet peeve. If someone takes time to write you, respond.

No Photo

zanat

Sep 15, 2020 16:14

Waaleikum msalam am sorry but couldn't help but laugh about the deleted user name wow how can a person be called that maybe they have deleted there account because of there on reasons.. If someone insults u just report them and block don't waste ua energy on some mean guys here just leave everything to Allah as I said Allah is the best of planners...

People need to understand if someone doesn't want u just accept it like a good human being why should u force things I dnt understand some people honestly but sister just be careful about who u talk to and trust in Allah everything shall be alright and ul find ua partner in Shaa Allah even if its not here

Gulam-E-Mustfa

Sep 20, 2020 11:57

O comeon we all have a incredible gift of Almighty i.e. Brain,,Use it

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.