@Julia, thanks for your advice...
I'll remove the thread

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 2, 2020 23:22

Please read carefully

The information is from https://www.cps.gov.uk/crime-info/cyber-online-crime

Social media offences
Trolling is a form of baiting online which involves sending abusive and hurtful comments across all social media platforms. This can be prosecuted under the Malicious Communication Act 1988 and the Communications Act 2003.

Online threats could take many forms including threats to kill, harm or to commit an offence against a person, group of people or organisation.

Disclosure of private sexual images without consent – so called “revenge p**n” is a broad term covering a range of activity usually involving an ex-partner, uploading intimate sexual images of the victim to the internet, to cause the victim humiliation or embarrassment. It is a criminal offence to re-tweet or forward without consent, a private sexual photograph or film, if the purpose was to cause distress to the individual depicted.

Online harassment can include repeated attempts to impose unwanted communications or contact in a manner that could be expected to cause distress or fear.

Grooming refers to the actions of an individual who builds an emotional connection with a child to gain their trust for the purposes of sexual abuse or sexual exploitation.

Stalking online is a form of harassment which can involve persistent and frequent unwanted contact, or interference in someone’s life

Virtual mobbing takes place when a number of individuals use social media or messaging to make comments to or about another individual, usually because they are opposed to that person's opinions. The volume of messages may amount to a campaign of harassment.

Nice_Lover

Sep 3, 2020 09:19

@Julia,
I really appreciated what you have shared with me. Your suggestion make me take the action quickly. 😂
We female is like an object of sexual harassment and misbehaving action of those stupid guys... So sad...

Nice_Lover

Sep 3, 2020 09:21

@Zaiur Rahman,
Thank you for the information Bro...
I have to be more careful though.

Nice_Lover

Sep 3, 2020 09:27

Brother @Abdullah

Alhamdulillah, I'm doing good
It is Haram if you hug me, whether in public or private place.
Do you commit a sin?
Hahahahhaaaaaa....

You forgot something?

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 3, 2020 11:59

A trap of hunting the senseless obviously who can't guess heart with looking at eyes

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 3, 2020 12:29

Here is a piece of advice if someone wants to take it.
Report anyone who is being abusive and using foul languages or cyberbullying and block them as they are not marriage material.

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 3, 2020 12:36

Brother Abdullah, if the situation is one man and one in community without marriage and one of them is ugly to look, then what they should do with their youth whereas it's a question of disliking?
Unfortunately we're responsible in spoiling our divine view, we've started judging with external beauty along with good care, what's obviously increasing the possibility of devilism, if the belief is money and wealth for happiness, then why it can't be used in purchasing or renting s**t as a hoor? Not man nor woman, everybody should check there external eyes with a veil of fearing Allah in selecting spouse, then real spouse will be achieved with the absolute mercy of Allah

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 3, 2020 16:32

@NiceLover
You mentioned this topic a few times.

Nice_Lover

Sep 3, 2020 18:16

Sister @Content,

What topics did I mention few times? I am sorry if didn't get what you mean, Sister....

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 3, 2020 18:35

You have said a few times that you receive indecent messages.

I don’t think it needs to be raised so much so often

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.