Helahel

Strange Mind

Strange Mind

Nice_Lover Created Aug 30, 2020 08:23
44 Comments

I have found a lot of men here looking for a wife or lover or partner or whatever related to candidation for life companion from abroad or from different nations and countries, but the strange thing is they don't even have ability both financially and mentally readiness to support all those things. My questions: why those kind of men don't try their luck only to find what they want from the same country/location they live in? Are those kind of men only time passer and willing to waste women's time?
So strange...

This topic has 83 comments

Amir

Aug 30, 2020 12:51

Salaam,
I can answer you about the situation in some western countries. Most wasten countries have a very difficult immigration system, when someone want to bring a woman as a wife from so called a third world countries, they demand a lot from the husband like high salary, housing, medical insurances, learning the language first, and with a lot of bureaucracy "paperwork". All of this must be completed before asking the immigration office. So this is not that easy for everyone. And when you are a Muslim they will make it more difficult that, you will give up. Simply they don't want us to bring our Muslim sisters here, it is just an example about "institutionalized racism".

And believe me it's not easy to find a sister here in the west, most of them are married or demand a lot they become obsessed with materialistic life so they stay single for long. Eventually some jerks will marry them and in a very short period they will leave them. And some of them become a single parent and they lost interest to marry again for a lot of reasons, one of the reason is, they are afraid to love again because of domestic violence or a stupid husband "a loser". You may asking me now, how about the western women, honestly they are 99% atheist so no option left to marry from them plus they are mentally corrupted and the capitalism is planted in their head. Money money only the drive or god in their life. Not like us Muslims.

Nice_Lover

Aug 30, 2020 12:59

@Julia, thanks for responding my thread.
Then, what for they are doing all this things?

Nice_Lover

Aug 30, 2020 13:08

@Abdullah, thanks for your respond...

Normally, men shall be more active, while women mostly passive. That's why in this thread I am emphasizing the role of men.
In this situation, you can't say "evil exists in both", because this thread didn't talk about women's role in finding partner.

Nice_Lover

Aug 30, 2020 13:22

@Amir, thank you as well for your respond.

I'm interested to your words about "institutionalized racism". Very interesting. I have had the experience about this too.
Your words are truly understandable, but still my question: why do men do such a thing if they can't support?
Can we try to find a solution for this problem? If the western men hard to find "equal Islamic qualities" in a partner, they can marry the women from Islamic Countries, but the "third world countries" woman have to be ready to live separately from the husband during their marriage. And the Muslims husbands from the west should prepare themselves to live like singles during this time. Can we call it a good and proper solution? I don't think so... #ConfusedToCapitalistSystemThatBreaksTheHumanity

Nice_Lover

Aug 30, 2020 13:31

@Abdullah,
1. You were not being so patient, I can only respond 1 by 1
2. We as Muslims have the same problems everywhere. So don't nag, this Dunya is not for us. 😁
3. Only contacting, getting to know each other personality, cultures, and so on...but after that fade away and eventually never get into Nikah. Is this what you want?

Nice_Lover

Aug 30, 2020 14:30

@Abdullah,

Maaf accepted.
Your joking is truly deeply makes me laughing out loud

Amir

Aug 30, 2020 15:43

Well, there is a lot of guys with different goals, some want only s*x and some want to marry but without any commitments. Maybe most of them have no money. It is difficult to understand everyone. Did you experienced institutionalized racism?

Nice_Lover

Aug 30, 2020 19:03

@Abdullah, no doubts that you are the mistaken entity itself... Always choose the wrong side of everything... Hahahah...

Nice_Lover

Aug 30, 2020 19:07

@Amir,

Yes, Amir, it is difficult to understand everyone.
Yes, I experienced the institutionalized racism, but I prefer not tell anything about that. It hurts me.

Nice_Lover

Aug 30, 2020 19:07

@Amir,

Yes, Amir, it is difficult to understand everyone.
Yes, I experienced the institutionalized racism, but I prefer not tell anything about that. It hurts me.

Amir

Aug 30, 2020 19:30

Did you experienced that in your country or where? We can discuss it behind the scene?😂

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 30, 2020 20:09

Nice_Lover

Aug 30, 2020 21:28

@Amir,
I won't tell you more about this. Let it be my own pain and I won't share with you even behind the scenes. Hehehehhe...
Anyway, thank you for your attention. Seems like you have had a lot of experiences regarding the thread/issue.
Thank you once again...

Nice_Lover

Aug 30, 2020 21:29

@Content,
What did you wanna share Dear?

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 30, 2020 21:31

I can’t see my comments on the forum anymore.

Can you ?

Nice_Lover

Aug 30, 2020 21:33

@Abdullah,

Ying Yang, Flip side, 69, what else....?
You make everything upside down. LoL...
Naughty -never matured- man.... Hahahahaa

Nice_Lover

Aug 30, 2020 21:36

@Abdullah,

When you talk about Pure Islam, I think this is the first time you think right and do the right. Hahahahaaaaa...

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 30, 2020 21:38

@nicelover
Lol

Nice_Lover

Aug 30, 2020 21:43

@Content,

I think you still can give comments. I can read every of your comments.
Let's laugh together and be happy for @Abdullah coz eventually he did the right thing. LoL

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 30, 2020 21:43

@nicelover

Jazaakallahu khayr

Nice_Lover

Aug 30, 2020 21:44

@Content,

Waiyyakum....

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 30, 2020 21:51

@Abdullah

One thing that will make me happy is that you don’t post comments for 24 hours, please?
What do you think ?

Nice_Lover

Aug 31, 2020 06:08

@Abdullah,

I prefer to ignore you than ignoring your messages... Hahahahahaaa

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 31, 2020 10:50

@Abdullah
He is just a child seeking attention.

Nice_Lover

Aug 31, 2020 13:29

@Abdullah,

Do you want to compete with Brother @ZaiurRahman in producing poem, Dear?
Just remember this; you will never beat him in this field. LoL....
He is professional poet.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 31, 2020 20:07

@Abdullah
Islamic knowledge is based on evidence. If there is no evidence to support it then it is not knowledge only the claims of a fool or in your case a ‘poet’.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 31, 2020 20:23

Respect others before you expect any respect back.
The loser is the one who forces people to respect them.
By Me (31 August, 2020)

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 31, 2020 21:55

Assalum alaikum
How is everyone?
I just want to share two things I have done that was foolish today.
Woke up, showered left the house to realise am off today lol.
Then as if it was not silly enough went to the bank in the afternoon. Closed obviously. Asked a sister who was present in the street why the bank is shut. She smiles and calmly says it is bank holiday today.
Some days are better than others al hamdulillah.

A question I have: do people chat to several users at the same time ? Would that be correct?

Jazaakomallahu khayr

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 31, 2020 21:55

Were foolish *

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 31, 2020 22:18

We can tell who is close to Allah by their language they speak meaning how they conduct themselves. If someone uses bad language or has bad character than Allah justice is smooth. The believers should always have patience.

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 1, 2020 00:45

Marry a man who holds his tongue and has high moral of conduct; therefore, your children will inn sha Allah be the same. If a man does not have good character and etiquettes, so shall your children be the same.
The first lesson for your child starts at home from your parents.
It is mentioned in Kitab al-Muslim, the dua of a pious child is dua (supplication) is accepted for his deceased parents.

No Photo

zanat

Sep 1, 2020 03:49

Asalam Aleikum @content I don't think it's correct to talk to multiple persons at the same time it's better one by one... I guess talking to multiple people like that make u feel insecure already n u probably think like if this one dnt work out I talk to the other one asap and thats just zero point on the word go so probably all the efforts dnt work... I advice people to take one step at a time in Shaa Allah

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 1, 2020 04:40

@zanat

Wa alaikum Salam wa rahmattullahi wa barakatuh
I agree with you. I would just get confused who said what lol.

Nice_Lover

Sep 1, 2020 09:58

Whoaaaaaa @Abdullah, you made me confused about everything I read from you... Stop please.... 🙏

Nice_Lover

Sep 1, 2020 10:00

@Content,

It's okay to talk to several members at the same time, but it make us more confused more and more...

Nice_Lover

Sep 1, 2020 10:07

@Sister Zanat,

Wa'alaykum Salam warahmatullahi wa barokaatuh

According to my experience, Me myself only wants to talk to one person in a time. But actually I can't. Why? In one day at least there are 5 new people have contacted me, not include the ones are in my list. And all of them demand a quick response.
If we don't respond then they are gonna say: why do you put your profile there if you don't want to respond? Even the respond is for only friendship but they demand quick response.

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 1, 2020 12:05

I think sister Nice_Lover would be a good wife for someone inn sha Allah and Allah Knows Best

Nice_Lover

Sep 1, 2020 12:30

Thanks for your good wish Dear @ZaiurRahman...
And I hope the same for you as well.

Nice_Lover

Sep 1, 2020 12:33

You are the referee, you are the player, you are the line referee, you are the cheerleader, you are supporter, also you decide who is the winner Brother @Abdullah

Nice_Lover

Sep 1, 2020 12:43

Dear Bro @Abdullah

I don't think that I am beautiful...
I showed my eyes, so any trusted man can compare that the eyes are mine when the man has contacted me through another Instant messenger Applications, then they will know that picture is really me and I am real...

When you said
"Brother luv beautiful sisters, we gona trouble Ull if we know Ull pretty...that's just how it is".
Anyway you never put me in trouble...it means I am not pretty. So this is it.

Nice_Lover

Sep 1, 2020 12:50

The way you embarrassing yourself sometime a kind offensive words to others. Beware of your sharp tongue and silly joke can produce sin.
Be nice and watch your words is good for you....
When our friend adapting and applied different Madzhab it doesn't mean we can make joke on them for what they believe. Please try to avoid this kind of joking, it's sensitive.

My humble request to you Dear @Abdullah

Nice_Lover

Sep 1, 2020 13:04

No... Just in general.
Even when you're talking with me.
I remind you as a good friends...
I even don't know who is that guy. The fact that I have found was you talked about a lot of things out of the topic and I found and sense a lot of sharp sentences. I don't know what you were talking about and for whom.

Trust me, I got confused about all what you were talking about. LoL... That's why I keep quiet when you called my name and tried to make me involved. I won't speak anything except I know the full version of every parties.
Unfortunately I don't wanna know it now... Hehehehehehhhhhh

Nice_Lover

Sep 1, 2020 13:27

6 and 9 is upside down match like Yin Yang.

Don't think about another 69 , please... Your mind Will get dirty.

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 1, 2020 14:26

@NiceLover
Why are you wasting your time entertaining nonsense?!
It is becoming so gross, absurd and unnecessary.
Subhanallah

Nice_Lover

Sep 1, 2020 17:12

In this pandemic, even the one you trust a lot to be your future spouse could say I have to delay to visit you...
So better not talk about different nationality relationship then. It's getting harder and harder though...

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 3, 2020 20:24

As you get older, you intend to understand forcing someone is not the best way strategy to preach. By Me (22 August, 2020)

Nice_Lover

Sep 6, 2020 18:26

Someone send me message...
"Why do I try to find a wife from abroad? Because in my country it would be a problem".

Then my question: "In your country it would be a problem, therefore you want to move the problem to my county?"

LMAO... LOL...LOL....

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 6, 2020 23:07

When someone makes complaints about anyone, it normally gets dealt with by the administrator of this website.
I am a Forensic Psychologist I deal with a lot of investigation. I have realised a few people have made several complaints against AbdullahA1981. However, the administrator of helahel has ignored all the complaints against him. The only conclusion is AbdullahA1981 is the administrator, knows or connected to the administrator.

No Photo

zanat

Sep 7, 2020 03:42

Salam everyone here.. I have been following all this threads and I actually don't see any problem with brother Abdullah it's not like I support everything he does but I came to realise in life never to judge a person i don't even know and i dnt know what they may have went through in life.. But all I can see here Is judgements over judgements and that's the problem with helahel everyone thinks they are perfect than the others when we forget all of us have flaws..... And by Tha in life people are different and we all have different characters so if u don't like his character and how hez so outspoken simply ignore him its not like a must u answer him plus its not like he insulted Islam here mayb if I missed some thread of wich he did, anywhu nobody is perfect here if u don't like someone don't answer them back just ignore them... Actually I have seen here the so called religious men and the ones who act all nice and holy and they end up to be a big time dissapointment, as I said u all dnt have to agree with me but the little I know about Islam its not good to judge a person and Islam is peace and actually if someone has offended u in any way u can reach out in private inbox instead of shaming them publicly or trying to prove a point.. Asalam Aleikum

No Photo

zanat

Sep 7, 2020 09:09

Do people actualy still belive in magics okay I guess they exist thats what people say but Alhamdhulilah never experienced it and I hope not to ever experience it..

But let's not throw shades evrybody has a mind of there own and whoever wants to belive in whatever they want they are free as for me I dnt belive in those staffs and I have never belived in them I just trust Allah no offense to anyone

Nice_Lover

Sep 7, 2020 18:29

There is always a kindness in every soul.

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 7, 2020 21:16

Magic has been cited in the Qu’ran ayat 102 Surat Haqarat

“and then followed what the evil ones falsely attributed to the Kingdom of Solomon104 even though Solomon had never disbelieved; it is the evil ones who disbelieved, teaching people magic. And they followed what had been revealed to the two angels in Babylon – Harut and Marut – although these two (angels) never taught it to anyone without first declaring: “We are merely a means of testing people; so, do not engage in unbelief.”105 And yet they learned from them what might cause division between a man and his wife106. They could not cause harm to anyone except by the leave of Allah, and still they learned what harmed rather than profited them, knowing well that he who bought it will have no share in the World to Come. Evil indeed is what they sold themselves for. Had they but known!”

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 7, 2020 22:43

@Content correct sister you are right. May Allah reward you.

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 7, 2020 23:30

@Rose

Ameen

No Photo

zanat

Sep 8, 2020 03:53

One love I belive magic exist n jins and all kinds of evil what I meant to say I dnt belive in someone helping me with ruqya its just not real for me.. Am saying this coz there is this sheikh who claimed my sister has a jin that's making her hve continuous headache so as normal ppl would do we trusted him to perform it.. And sadly he just dissapered after being paid n recommending the usage of weird oil and some staffs I didn't even understand.. I actually never trusted the man I just felt he was so off and he just wanted to cause terror and fear in people that's why I belive u should help uaself concerning this magics staffs dnt just trust people so easily that they cn help u remove it or something put all ua energy to Allah.. Only Allah cn help u

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 8, 2020 10:42

In response to some of the above comments.
I am inn sha Allah a Psychologist and a Raqi who does Ruqyah Asharia (no taweez) which mean Ruqyah according to the Quran and Sunnah if someone need to know more contact me inn sha Allah for any free advice. I have been doing this since 2004. I do have a website and a team of professional which consist of scholars and other professionals.

Nice_Lover

Sep 8, 2020 11:17

@ZaiurRahman,

Maa sha Allaah...
Wishing you and the team huge blessing from Allaah,
Baarakallahu fiikum.
Stay healthy and keep helping other who is in need.
Allaahu Musta'an.

Nice_Lover

Sep 8, 2020 11:18

Accusing is Killing....

Astaghfirullah Al Adzhiim....

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 8, 2020 11:33

@Nice_Lover, yes accusing someone without evidence is haraam. Especially accusing a married female needs seven eye witness.
Doing any act of ibadah and associating it to Islam (Amaal) without evidence is regarded as bidah, and every bidah is in hellfire (Jahannam) ref: Hadith. It needs to be supported by the Quran and the Sunnah. May Allah protect us all.

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 8, 2020 12:32

@ZaiurRahman Asalamualikum, I hope you do not mind me asking, are you a scholar (alim)?

No Photo

Nur ali

Sep 8, 2020 13:29

That's a very strange way of looking at it I would say

Why don't you seek men from your own country Indonesia
Instead of chasing foreigners, who don't really care much about you....

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 8, 2020 13:47

I do care

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 8, 2020 13:47

lol

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 8, 2020 13:48

She lives in UK

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 8, 2020 14:03

She is not Indonesian she is mix Malaysian. It would have been good to check and be accurate about the sister

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 8, 2020 14:08

@Nur ali. Are you racist, and do you treat all females like this?

Nice_Lover

Sep 8, 2020 14:21

Brother @Nur Ali,

In this case, I forgot to tell anyone who have read the threads, In many cultures, female side is normally passive, female normally is only waiting proposal from a man.
So in this condition, I highlighted the ability of any man (both financially and mentally) who wanted to marry someone from abroad.

Fortunately, I am not actively seeking any man, not even chasing foreigners (not like what is in your mind). For me true friendship is more valuable, and I don't have any problem dealing with any nationalities.

May Allah purify our hearts from any kind of justification to others... Aameen....

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 8, 2020 15:27

@Rose
I am a none academic scholar

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 8, 2020 15:56

@ZaiurRahman what do you mean by none academic scholar?

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 8, 2020 16:05

@Rose
A none academic scholar means without going to any form of Islamic institute and learned about Islam privately through a scholar with all subjected needed to become someone who is like a scholar (Alim).

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 8, 2020 17:09

@ZaiurRahman
Anhh yuh authentic evidence about the seven eye witnesses?

I have never heard of this before. Will be interesting to know.

I only accept knowledge based on authentic sources.

Jazaakallahu khayr

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 8, 2020 17:10

Was meant to read “any authentic evidence “

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 8, 2020 18:59

..And those who calumniate chaste woman, but bring not four witnesses flog them eighty stripes, and do not admit their evidence ever after.(An-Nur 24:5)

Sorry I made a mistake if I say 7 eyewitnesses it was 4 eyewitness

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 8, 2020 19:29

Jazaakallahu khayr

Makes more sense.

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 8, 2020 19:41

@Content Barik Allah Feek

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 9, 2020 10:38

Guess who is back with two different names and sending romantic messages lol

Abrar Qureshi

Sep 9, 2020 10:50

Abdullah returns? 😁

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 9, 2020 11:26

@Abrar Qureshi
I think he wants to marry me and keep me as his slave lol
This all started because he said for Ruqyah you recite the 4 Qul. I requested evidence from him as I know it does not exist. This is a misconception of certain illiterate people who are known as ah-lal-bidah (people of innovators in deen) and others. He could not provide any evidence and instead wanted evidence from me regarding Ruqyah, no learned person will ask that as it is general knowledge and to accept that doing ruqyah evidence is clear from the Quran and the Sunnah. I do not entertain people who do not have average knowledge of deen. I try to avoid a useless argument. I like debates to come to the truth to please Allah not to please the shaytaan. May Allah Forgive me and the brother and guide us to the truth. We should try to avoid fitnah.
One of my teachers wisely adviced me to debate with people who know more than me and not less than me then he explained if I debated people less than me, I would not learn anything and if I debated with people who know more than me I will learn something.

Sorry for the lengthy message.
I am just a student of knowledge and not a master of anything.

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 9, 2020 19:03

Assalum alaikum

Subhanallah brothers

Can you just leave Abdullah alone ?!

It is becoming pathetic

Nice_Lover

Sep 9, 2020 20:27

Salam everyone,

It's a kind of ironic to see lot of Muslims here backbiting each other...
Subhanallaah...
May Allaah forgive our sins. Aameen....

No Photo

zanat

Sep 10, 2020 03:37

Salam too @nice lover I actually noticed that and it's so low to do that especially for men anyway let Allah be the judge sooner or later everyone will get what they deserve

Nice_Lover

Sep 10, 2020 08:23

Sister @Zanat,

May Allaah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala protect you and me from harm and any man made conspiracy.

No Photo

zanat

Sep 10, 2020 08:33

@nice lover Ameen

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.