Helahel

Delete account

Delete account

rika astari Created Aug 30, 2020 02:48
12 Comments

I am very upset and it seems that I have to delete this site because almost every day there are some scemmers, who send inappropriate messages to me and vilify women from my own country. I feel hurt that they don't deserve to say that. Thank you

This topic has 19 comments

Amir

Aug 30, 2020 11:28

Dear Rika Astari, al-salaam alykom.

I understand your feeling. It's really frustrating and sometimes you will feel disappointed and become angry too. As a man "living" in the internet for long time. I have seen a lot of websites with a lot of diffident gropes in 1 website, like right wings groups, atheists, christians and the zonists groups. All of them after 11-09- started to wag one war in thousand direction. Islam only.

I am sure they are here too and they try to wag a psychological war against our sisters so be patient sister and don't take everything too seriously. I remember my grandmother she always took one task from my mother when she wanted to make soup lentils. She was busy for an hour just to take the bad dirt from all of the lentils. I admire her patience. So follow my grandmother way and take the bad one out and be proud that you can take those bastards out of your life.

Of course there are pathetic scammers here too. They are in the bottom of every society, you can see them behind the pc and on the street too.I hope our sisters here don't get too wrong about the real brothers here. And to answer your main question, I can say, as someone living in the west, believe me it's not easy to find a sister here, most of them are married or become a single parent and they lost interest to marry again for a lot of reasons, one of the reason is, they are afraid to love again because of domestic violence. You may asking me, how about the western women, honestly they are 99% atheist so no option left to marry from them plus they are mentally corrupted and the capitalism is planted in their head. Money money only the drive or god in their life. Not like us Muslims. In sha Allah you will be blessed with a good Muslim husban.🙏

Amir

Aug 30, 2020 12:18

Sorry over my last paragraph, this was about the other thread, so I will take it there. 🥴

rika astari

Aug 30, 2020 14:38

@Juliatotallybored
thank you very much you want to respond to my problem here 🙏
yeah you're right, even those who sent messages to me like that had their accounts deleted and the next day like that too. I don't know what did I do wrong or what women from my country did with them until they said that to me, to be honest I am very sad and I don't trust anyone here and that's why I have the intention to delete this site.

rika astari

Aug 30, 2020 14:47

@Amir
Walaikum salam...thank you very much you want to respond to my problem here 🙏
yeah you're right, I also got messages from men who are of several religions here and I also wonder why they are here what are they looking for? and someone wanted to teach me about Christianity, I immediately blocked the account. so I really don't really trust the people who send messages to me anymore 😔

rika astari

Aug 30, 2020 14:51

@AbdullahA1981
I'm sorry....I don't know the meaning of your writing 🙏

rika astari

Aug 30, 2020 15:22

@AbdullahA1981
Alright, But I beg you not to have psychological warfare here. He only expressed his opinion 🤗

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 30, 2020 16:10

Jgn terlalu berharap mba disini.. seperti dalam tumpukan jerami..ada sih yg baik saya ketemu bbrapa.. ada yg benar2 serius tp trlalu byk pertimbangan.. ada yg bener2 sayang tp mrk hanya orng biasa nd mo berkorban..

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 30, 2020 23:36

@Abdullah, akhi. I learned from Zakir Naik that islam means peace. But when i looked up the root word of islam it means submission

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 30, 2020 23:46

An Arabic word can have many meanings

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 30, 2020 23:47

I have a question.
Imagine if you are not married you are already married.
You left your spouse with your mother and went to work.
After you came back from work, you found your mother and your spouse arguing, and you stopped their argument.
You asked both of them what happened, and both told you their version of the argument.
Your mother told you of the version, which shows it is your spouse's fault, and your spouse told you the version, which shows you your mother's fault. Whose side do you take, and why?

No Photo

smartzy1

Sep 1, 2020 11:25

It's a sad truth but good girls like bad guys and bad girls like good guys but this will never yield a good relationship it will corrupt the good mind among the parties if they eventually come together or get into any form of relationship. It's sad to always see this happen and at the end the good girls will complain. Maybe they should start giving the right people attention e.g guys that don't flash wealth online wish might even be a fake life. Also they should stop the discrimination. Nothing good comes cheap, you can't just jump online and then find the guy that'll take you round the world in a private jet (just for explanation) and not ready to face the mess the internet has got to offer. Be wise sisters!

No Photo

smartzy1

Sep 1, 2020 11:27

Which*

rika astari

Sep 5, 2020 02:45

@One love
sorry I am not here seeking attention with anyone, I am complaining about my current situation on this site. thank you

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 5, 2020 05:44

@Rikaastari
I thought you have deleted your account by now?

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 5, 2020 05:45

I thought you would have deleted your account by now?****

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 5, 2020 05:45

I thought you would have deleted your account by now?****

aryan

Sep 5, 2020 12:24

This website has its share of scammers around ,

Farid

Sep 13, 2020 03:30

Not to sound mean, but I thought this account was going to be deleted.

No Photo

Nur ali

Sep 18, 2020 08:50

Sister it's best you seek men from your own nation indonesia, foreigners have nothing for you or to give you. Don't place them over your own self respect.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.