Helahel

CHANGES IN HELAHEL?

CHANGES IN HELAHEL?

Abrar Qureshi Created Aug 3, 2020 19:15
24 Comments

Assalam lovely people! I was thinking if we all came together and list some changes for this website. I'm not concerned about will it change soon or not just the fact we would have a place where we collate data. Maybe the admin would pay more attention. Example more filters, Maybe an app. Restrictions on multiple accounts, verifications etc.

This topic has 41 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 3, 2020 19:22

Wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

I fully support the idea.
The response I had from the admin regarding scammers was appalling and shocking.

The first thing I want to change is that users must not be able to have multiple accounts.

Number two is that users who are reported must be investigated rapidly and not ignored.

Third is that members who have been inactive for a long period of time should be deleted.

If we all work together it will be a better and safer place.
I want to thank sisters who reached out to me and helped identified two scammers.

Jazaakallahu khayr brother Abrar.

Abrar Qureshi

Aug 4, 2020 01:22

Assalam sister. You've got some very interesting points. And I do hope these points will be taken seriously by the admin. Because things need to change. Allahafiz

No Photo

CeoCeo

Aug 4, 2020 02:07

Sub ana Allah

I am reader.
I have nothing to say that Muslims of reflection age and wisdom would not already know and I know I do not know enough of the others who are neither old, nor given to reflection and have not yet acquired that which will make them not what they are and so I usually have nothing to contribute which others do not already know.

However on this matter a thought has come to me that seems not to have come the writers here and it is my intent to capture it in letters and spaces in Time for who it will be useful to.

And it is that
The similitude of this post is like into conduct of a visitor in the hospitality of a host who has used his wisdom, his intent and his resources to build an edifice, for his own devices and he sets apart a section for strangers to VOLUNTEER to sojourn for awhile and execute actions and display certain behaviour according to the known common standards of the visitors in seeking what they are permitted to seek.

VISITORS
The visitors arrive and behave how they behave and the collective behaviour in the edifice of all the visitors is similar to the behavior of all the people in the world generally and of each of the visitors specifically, especially indicative of: (a) their individual culture; (b) individual wisdom or lack thereof; (c) and their individual expectations, which again is in large part a function of their achieved wisdom and of (a)-(c) preceding.

HELAHEL FARM
And it came to pass after sundry mumblings among some of the guests about other guests and about the state of the edifice and host's management or lack of it, behold the solution was mooted in the hatching of a plot to change the the host's edifice to the liking of a group, to state yet unknown and at a time to come.
And so, they mumbled among themselves that the hosts, hospitality, his location and his fee-less invitation are to be the tools of the change of the host's edifice and for truth they wrote using the host's resources about forming a grouo to hatch a plan.

OPTIONS TO THE PLOT
(a) The conspirators did not change themselves.
(b) The conspirators did not change each other
(c) They did not leave the hospitality of the host
(d) They did not leave to build their own edifice
(e) They did not come together to build their own edifice collectively with their own collective resource for a new intention wherein they too can accommodate visitors who will also destroy their edifice if it does not meet their liking.

ENTITLED TO WHAT AND WHY
(f) And most importantly the planners did not change themselves to be attractive to who they wanted to be attracted to and because they individually and collectively think they have not achieved what they alone are responsible for achieving, they blame the host and his edifice and the presence of all visitors to whom the edifice is available and is used by.

PROFILE OF THE PLANNERS
And each individual in the edifice is a type of who s/he is a type of and the edifice is a microcosm of the world.
And the visitors are responsible to police their own conduct and exercise their own dilligences and are responsible for their own fate and circumstances.

HELAHEL A SUCCESS
And the edifice is already a success in (d) its existence the way it exists and (e) in accommodating all the visitors from where they all hail from.

SUCCESSFUL USAGE
The successful usage of the edifice is not the business nor obligation nor prerogative of the host and nor is he accountable for the conduct of the visitors.

ACCOUNTABLE HOSPITALITY
He keeps the peace.
He keeps the upkeep of the edifice, keeps the doors open and keeps it permissible from his own resources and asks nothing in return from the visitors who continue to complain and byatch every occasion they get about the edifice when in point of fact it is their lack of attractiveness to themselves and to others which is a direct outcome of their individual inability to attract others for what they hope to attract others for.

Among mankind and in this community it is easy to choose to change others to what we think is best for others.
Rarely if ever do we think others have the right to be who they are and the right to be right or the right to be wrong and to stay that way.

Suba ana Allah!!!!!
This very feature on Helahel Farm is also a salient feature of mankind wherever he locates himself abd is at the core of all world hate, revenge, slavery, colonization, conquests, devastation and never was a community that displays this behaviour not be destroyed or destroy others.

LETS CHANGE OTHERS?
This changing of others is the driving force of Man's Inhumanity to himself others and the creation.

Suba ana Allah
When we travel we are the strangers.
Traveling does not give any person the right to change anyone or anything.

HIJRAH
Is not Allah's (swt) world big enough for you.
Fear Allah(swt)

" Truly, Allah has decreed some obligations, so do not neglect them, and He has forbidden certain matters, so do not perpetrate them, and He established some boundaries, so do not violate them. 

"Every action not based on our instruction is rejected " [Muslim]

(4:65) "But no, by your Lord, they can have no faith until they make you judge in all disputes between them, and find in their souls no resistance against your decisions, but accept them with the fullest conviction."

3:13 So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?

Witness O Allah(swt) that this writer has written what he was guided to write in the manner he was guided and promptly as he was guided in a matter that you have shown me Mercy and I have made the readers feeless beneficiaries of your Mercies to me Oh Allah(swt)

I am a Reminder to you and myself.

When you ask for anything, ask it from Allah(swt), and if you seek help, seek help from Allah(swt). Know that if all men were to unite to bring you some benefit, then they could benefit you only in that which Allah(swt) has already decreed for you. And that if they were to unite to do you some injury, they could injure you only in that which Allah(swt) has decreed for you. The pens are raised, and the ink is dry. Ahmad,"

And the writer exits this conversation having nothing else to say.

CeoCeo/SG

Abrar Qureshi

Aug 4, 2020 21:23

Ceo... Assalam. Mashallah how do you write so beautifully my friend? It's like tasty food for the eye's. That is very satisfying. May Allah bless you. Tk care brother. Allahafiz

No Photo

smartzy1

Aug 6, 2020 12:55

I like you guys comments but don't ever think the admin don't know what to do but just felt like it suit the admin the way the website is. "Less effort more money" yes because after several rant, you'll leave and someone else will join. May or may not be funny but that's the reality.

Abrar Qureshi

Aug 6, 2020 22:36

@smartzy good point brother

Gulam-E-Mustfa

Aug 24, 2020 16:30

Yeah my all authentic supports for it

Abrar Qureshi

Aug 24, 2020 17:33

Awesome...any suggestions brother?

Farid

Aug 25, 2020 09:23

I’m actually working on a site that should address some of these points ʾIn shāʾ llāh.

Programmatically, some of these issues are not very difficult to fix. It’s the business decisions (i.e. how to make more money) that usually control how a company/website is run.

Abrar Qureshi

Aug 25, 2020 09:50

Oh...@farid... Mashallah that would be great. Would could we see it live?

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 26, 2020 19:03

Lol
Sorry admin, I don’t mean it.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 27, 2020 13:28

@Abdullah1981
May Allah guide you ameen.
I won’t dignify you with a reply.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 27, 2020 13:31

“Can’t stop crimes in real world” and suddenly want to stop it on here?

Abrar Qureshi

Aug 29, 2020 16:04

Haha change of admin is good 😄

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 29, 2020 20:54

They visited me too.

Abrar Qureshi

Aug 31, 2020 14:26

Hahaha..I'm sure they read everything as you guy's mentioned but I hope they actually do something about it. One brother mentioned that it's almost impossible to find anyone serious here especially on a free website. On paid websites atleast people are serious. So I guess many come here just to chat or check out the forum. So what I've understood from all of this that this has become just another forum kind website.

Nice_Lover

Aug 31, 2020 14:47

On paid websites atleast people are serious, and the scammers also more serious to trick on you and they don't hesitate to use their ability to crack your bank data in your mobile/PC.

Allaahu musta'an. Allaah is the one to get help.

Abrar Qureshi

Sep 1, 2020 15:29

Oh boy.. there's nowhere to go 😄..i usually feel for muslims that live in highly westernised countries. For them it would be tougher I guess. I don't know I may be wrong.

Abrar Qureshi

Sep 5, 2020 00:23

Huh?

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 5, 2020 17:30

Helalel is not regulated or registered
Dissolved in 8 March 2017
The information was taken from this link https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08179474

Abrar Qureshi

Sep 5, 2020 17:48

Salaam my friend..Oh..I wonder how are they running this now?

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 5, 2020 18:23

They allow anything here even cyberbullying.
If you make any complaint, they will not resolve it therefore anything goes.
I know a few people have made some complaints and was unsuccessful.
2 Ex-Director.
a) EL-JARRAH, Zina
b) WALDEN, Neil Lewis

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 5, 2020 18:37

Please read carefully

The information is from https://www.cps.gov.uk/crime-info/cyber-online-crime

Social media offences
Trolling is a form of baiting online which involves sending abusive and hurtful comments across all social media platforms. This can be prosecuted under the Malicious Communication Act 1988 and the Communications Act 2003.

Online threats could take many forms including threats to kill, harm or to commit an offence against a person, group of people or organisation.

Disclosure of private sexual images without consent – so called “revenge p**n” is a broad term covering a range of activity usually involving an ex-partner, uploading intimate sexual images of the victim to the internet, to cause the victim humiliation or embarrassment. It is a criminal offence to re-tweet or forward without consent, a private sexual photograph or film, if the purpose was to cause distress to the individual depicted.

Online harassment can include repeated attempts to impose unwanted communications or contact in a manner that could be expected to cause distress or fear.

Grooming refers to the actions of an individual who builds an emotional connection with a child to gain their trust for the purposes of sexual abuse or sexual exploitation.

Stalking online is a form of harassment which can involve persistent and frequent unwanted contact, or interference in someone’s life

Virtual mobbing takes place when a number of individuals use social media or messaging to make comments to or about another individual, usually because they are opposed to that person's opinions. The volume of messages may amount to a campaign of harassment.

Abrar Qureshi

Sep 6, 2020 15:13

@zaiur there should be some parameters followed by Websites given by authorities. If you don't follow those parameters, you can't have a web page made. In order to drive a car u need a license. I don't know much about these things, but that's what I feel.

Abrar Qureshi

Sep 6, 2020 16:54

Mashallah maybe you can stop nosing around in others businesses. Trust me that'll help you a lot. I don't care what you suggested or what you mean. If I was interested I would've asked you. You don't know me I don't know you. Let's keep it that way. You've got your fun room to vent out. Take it there. May Allah bless you brother.

Abrar Qureshi

Sep 6, 2020 17:37

@one love, yea but I just see he's someone who's been badly hurt from the inside. There's a lot that needs repairing. Something has shattered him. He can talk about that instead. He tries to mask it with his humour and whatever. we're not angry brother, I'm sure no one is wasting a iota of their emotion on your writings. You can see no one is paying attention, nor are they smiling. You just seem like a nice man but I think in public forums one should understand there are certain things to be kept in mind. But yes Anyway may Allah help us all.

Abrar Qureshi

Sep 6, 2020 21:05

Yea... we've had such people before aswell. They'll cool down soon. Nothing against him obviously.

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 6, 2020 23:06

@One Love
When someone makes complaints about anyone, it normally gets dealt with by the administrator of this website.
I am a Forensic Psychologist I deal with a lot of investigation. I have realised a few people have made several complaints against AbdullahA1981. However, the administrator of helahel has ignored all the complaints against him. The only conclusion is AbdullahA1981 is the administrator, knows or connected to the administrator.

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 6, 2020 23:16

I have just proved my point if AbdullahA1981 is blocked, he should not see any of my messages, and yet he can see my comments. The only person who can do that is the administrator lol.

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 7, 2020 10:21

I think it is going too far. I blocked the individual because I thought he was agressive and personal.
But some of you now are doing the same thing and making it worse as you kind of gang up against him.
Very very very disappointing.
May Allah forgive us and guide us all Ameen

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 7, 2020 12:12

@Content you are right. I have forgiven him

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 7, 2020 20:13

I wrote an email to the manager with some kind words of cyberbulling inciting UK law

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 7, 2020 20:19

sorry for bad spelling

Nice_Lover

Sep 7, 2020 20:39

May Allah forgive all of us and give all of us Hidayah...

Aameen...

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 7, 2020 22:34

Ameen

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 7, 2020 22:34

Ameen

Farid

Sep 8, 2020 02:02

Br. Abrar Qureshi, sorry for not replying sooner to your question. It's still being built. I'm the only one building it, so it might take some time before it's ready. If you (or anyone) is interested in seeing its progress, feel free to DM me.

Abrar Qureshi

Sep 9, 2020 08:31

That's ok brother. Oh sure, that would be great. May Allah bless you in your endeavours and we may we get a good matrimonial 😄

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 9, 2020 10:38

Guess who is back with two different names and sending romantic messages lol

Farid

Sep 9, 2020 18:43

I got a visit from Big Brother (aka admin).

And jazaks for the du'aa.

Abrar Qureshi

Sep 9, 2020 18:54

@farid..hehe

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.