Helahel

beautiful story, an example for us all

beautiful story, an example for us all

Abu Maryam Al Salafy Created Aug 2, 2020 03:37
3 Comments

https://youtu.be/GI0pUQ-ZnF4 all praise be to Allah, Lord of the worlds,for the fact that there are still those Muslim women who live for the sake of Allah, love for the sake of Allah, who have given up worldly goods, like the companions of our Prophet SalAllahu Aleyhi va Sallam, these women are like flowers among stones ,( she said swear to Allah, now I will only marry Juleibeeb ) this is a beautiful story, an example for us all..

This topic has 10 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 2, 2020 07:14

Lots of people do things for Gods sake all over the world, even non beleivers. Flowers dont last long, they are the most boring part of the plant. Yet, so many enjoy their romance and their drama..and find them so beautitlful. Only the real people like the Prophets and Messengers love the shrub better..has much mor substantial beauty than a flower. A flower is like this world...ephemeral.

Abrar Qureshi

Aug 2, 2020 10:12

@abu Assalam... I've seen this one before. It's beautiful. Subhanallah.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 2, 2020 10:26

Please remember not to enjoy the beauty of this world. This beauty is definatly not to be enjoyed. This life is not for enjoyment!

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Aug 2, 2020 10:27

@Abrar ,Aleykum Assalam yes brother, I listened to this all night and cried, how wonderful the companions of the Prophet peace be upon them, how I miss them,

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 2, 2020 10:27

How dare anyone get enjoyment from this life! What are they thinking!

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 2, 2020 11:10

That story aint about the women, its about a a man.

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Aug 2, 2020 11:31

in this story, the light, of a woman who married for the sake of Allah,☝️

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 2, 2020 11:35

Didnt the person marry in jannah? Do we do things for the sake of Allah in jannah?

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 2, 2020 11:37

Theres more to life than humans. alhammdullia i cant wait to hang around ither beings after im dead.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 2, 2020 11:41

I wouldnt marry someone out of pity for them, its the biggest insult the person.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.