Helahel

How rude and shallow minded some women seems to be!

No Photo

How rude and shallow minded some women seems to be!

Ya ~Yahya Created Jul 24, 2020 23:17
17 Comments

Assalam alaikum Brothers & Sisters,
It has become a notable trend to receive zero responses, dismissive or very abusive messages in this platform from ladies who claim to be searching or seeking for true love and affection for a course of Marriage.
In the face of Islam, one has an obligation to be polite and cautious enough to refuse nicely or even explore the option offered to her by ALLAH (SWT). Remember! Not all that glisters is gold!
I think it'll be more civilized to atleast respond instead of reading and refusing to say anything, no one enjoys being treated like s**t as you wouldn't find that feeling enjoyable.
Let's be a little bit more sensitive to human feelings because that is a duty to all Muslims.
I wish everyone here the best of luck in finding ideal spouses for themselves.
Ma'asalam.

This topic has 25 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 25, 2020 02:44

If i say hello to someone on the street, and they dont reply or ignore me...i dont feel ive been treated badly. Just think they must have had some other reason and didnt notice. I use the same thing here..some dont reply, some be rude some be nice. Just part of life you have to learn to deal with..if you deal with it better, it strengthens you...yet not the rude one. Alhammdullia. ๐Ÿ™‚

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Jul 25, 2020 09:08

unfortunately, not everyone has such a property as a culture of communication, I don't write to anyone on this site at all,))) if anyone is interested, let him write to me himself, though after I declared that I was a poor person, they began to write less letters to me)))

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 25, 2020 11:00

Ive got to agree with at least giving a reply. Unlike walking past a stranger on the street...you have a much longer time frame to msg people back, even if you dont have the time just as you read the msg..you can make time later. It is rude in that regard..bit snobbish. Although i realise that a lot of profiles are scammers, so if they dont msg me back..i only can guess that they have read the forum..and know who is clued up. ๐Ÿ˜„

Salim

Jul 25, 2020 18:47

Woman on this site are so racist and materialistic I hope they find the gold they are looking for.

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Jul 25, 2020 19:34

you are right brother , ๐Ÿ‘

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 25, 2020 20:11

Are they?

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 25, 2020 20:34

I find looking for a partner over the internet not very feasible..i knew that people are more rude etc, because they are not speaking to the person face to face, so i didnt want to use online. But, ive given it a go for a little bit.

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Jul 25, 2020 21:01

it is a pity that gold and money cannot be transferred over the network))

R A.

Jul 27, 2020 03:23

Salam to everyone here,
I totally agree with Mr. Yahaya. Womwn here are always in current visiting list, they are online on daily basis and they are online since many many months but........... When a request sent to them for getting to know, they NEVER have courtesy to reply....... Remeber.... They are online here on daily basis..... As i wrote above.

And mostly UK living ladies have high heads with stiff beck....... UK BASED ONLY........
why human only lives in UK.???????
AND rest of the world are two legged animals.......????? Most of the such women living in UK with doing minimum 2 jobs. Living, worried about paying bills, With all the due respect, i dont know what they are looking for....... MOST OF THEM seems GOLD DIGGERS. not serious..
We all such men are so proud where we live,
Some fortunate alhamdulilah people like me fly every second or third day to EUROPEAN countries and NORTH AMERICA, and i have seen living standards of such ladies in UK, its below zero but yet they think oh i am englush, no no no you are not ENGLISH, ENGLISH, you are some how moved either through your ancestors or sponsored by earlier husband or father, holding UK citizenship is not makes you guys front liners YET you all are tied up under strict rulers law, which you need to be abided........ So dear ladies........ Its good to be proud of where you live BUT remeber ALL THAT GLITTER IS NOT GOLD. we know the pathetic living standards of people in UK and EUROPE.
so pls...... Be human than being stiff necked.
Be humble and responsibke towards other human.
Thats your duty of care.
I HOPE i am able to convey my point of view....
Regards.
Ali.

Isra5

Jul 27, 2020 05:02

Salaams,
Mashallah Brothers & Sisters
I can only speak for myself. I respond to each person who gives the expected greeting. As a rule of thumb I do not usually respond to people who cannot be bothered to give what is owed & that is the basic greeting that we were ALL taught.
I treat brothers as I would wish for my Son, my Nephews or any one of my 7 brothers to be treated.
Mashallah basic manners go a long way.
Perhaps no response is the Best response - trust Allah through this process & be guided.
I have met & talked with several Brothers living outside the US even though I asked for 'US only' lol - it looks like I may be traveling soon Inshallah.
Best wishes to all of you & may Allah guide us all.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 27, 2020 05:13

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜„

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 27, 2020 05:31

Yeah a lot if women are high strung and definatly need to relax. I see it a lot! Allah finds it harder to accsess someone who isnt relaxed, thats why He likes everyone to stay happy and at ease. I spend some time trying to show sisters how to relax.

No Photo

Ya ~Yahya

Jul 27, 2020 09:35

I can't stop laughing!! Mr Ali has said it all wallah. They are so busy painting pictures of idealism that is very far from reality of their future billionaire spouse so much they end up easily deceived by some scammer looking in for the easiest hit. I am who I am and can only give myself and what ALLAH has blessed me with. I do not impersonate or claim to be that man who I ain't.
The moment women see Africans they just assume we all are scammers, rachedly poor and heartless, whereas we actually have the best humor you can find around and have the most enjoyable standards of life that is tax free and less policy controlled. We live well Alhamdulillah.
My idea for joining this site was to find someone who beliefs in love in all sense. Someone who can still trust and love wholeheartedly for the sake of ALLAH despite the barrier of distance, age, ethnicity, religion, race and status. Love knows no bounds and can be found even at a war front.
I can afford to travel anywhere in the world for the woman who is worth it, I am young and ready to take decision rational enough to make myself and another woman in my life happy In Shaa ALLAH.
So for those women waiting for that man of fortune and high status I say GOOD LUCK!
Sometimes ALLAH answers our prayers through certain doors we never expected, but we are a times too naive and self opinionated that we never explore that opportunity.
An exposed person of high intellectual content and character will explore every door in search for what he/she desires, that's what wise people will do.
May ALLAH guide and protect us all and May HE grant us perfect spouses that will appreciate and compliment us in many ways. Ameen.

No Photo

Content

Jul 27, 2020 11:05

@ Isra, I do reply to most messages. As a matter of fact I did reply to Ali. So I don't quite understand what he is talking about. Why the ALL sisters?! And if people are not happy with the site, they may exit.
There are a lot of good sisters in the country where the brothers who keep moaning live, they can approach and are not after western men. I don't understand why they have this obsession with us sisters living the West.
Do as I say but not as I do. The old adage. Some brothers complain, judge and criticise so much on this site that they become repelling, for me.

Ali, when I read your profile, I felt like I was reading a CV. You were selling your career and nothing much was said about you as an individual. It seems to me that you are indeed targeting gold diggers through your profile singing your professional achievements.

@ yahya, I think people don't assume you are all scammers, they are just cautious. That is my personal view. Ameen to your beautiful duas. Brothers need to stop blaming sisters for being unsuccessful and focus on what they do or say that may be the cause.
You sound like a decent guy, masha'Allah. May Allah bless you with a pious wife. Ameen. If I am honest, at times when I replied out of Islamic etiquettes, brothers then insisted and asked why I did not want to communicate further which then becomes a nuisance. We all have our wants and needs and I can't keep explaining to everyone" why". Same for us, we do get ignored and rejected but don't blame ALL brothers. We accept it as the Qadr of Allah.
I would like you yahya to please try to have good thoughts of your fellow muslims. If they don't reply make excuses for them . Maybe they read your message and could not reply immediately then thought it was not necessary anymore. Or it could be they did not want to hurt you by saying they are not interested, or they fear that you may become too insisting, ....just try not to take it as a negative thing. I agree with you it is not nice when it happens but don't let shaytan make us think evil of each other fellow Muslims. Ameen. I love Africans and all Muslims. Just not keen on pathetic individuals.

Assalum alaikum

No Photo

Ya ~Yahya

Jul 27, 2020 20:55

@ Content, Jazakallahu Khairan! I appreciate your kind remark and recommendations.. In Shaa ALLAH I will be more optimistic next time. But this issue of no response has gone on too much, I am speaking from my own experience on this site.. I try to be elaborate in my messages towards single ladies, highly descriptive with all the postive vibe, time, mental strength to compose something catchy and definitive, but 9/10 are all to no avail.. I understand everyone has his/her reasons for a certain action but what happened to our basic human reasoning and sensitivity? Come on Ma'am!! There isn't any offense to answere politely and inform that person that you are not interested or cook up another excuse. That's the least one can decide to do.. for the soul reason of being that elaborate and spending all that time and mental energy to Express myself and rewarded with no reply, no nothing?? This certainly may have gone on for too long and has taken a pattern, not just a coincidence.. if we follow the Hadith that says "wish for anyone the good you wish for yourself" then I guess this is one of those places it applies. We ought to at least be courteous in many ways, J believe that's what decorum and civility is mostly about.
Meeting women of your caliber is very rare "@Content" I'd love to be your friend and share idea's with you, hoping I can learn a lot with time. Your persona is highly mature and open minded which is what most women lack in such thriffling times of media segregated stereotypes and hear says. I am honoured to know you.
Please feel free to message anytime, we need more knowledgeable people like you in the world.
Have a splendid day ahead Ma'am.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 27, 2020 21:36

You never msged me. ๐Ÿ™‚Guess im not good enough. Such is life. ๐Ÿ™‚

No Photo

Content

Jul 27, 2020 21:37

@ yahya, I understand where you are coming from don't let the bad apples spoil it for the rest of us.
Maybe Allah is testing your patience. Know that when we come across a decent guy it is refreshing for us. So please don't change may Allah bless you Ameen

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 27, 2020 21:40

I come across heaps of decent guys...is england trashy?

No Photo

Ya ~Yahya

Jul 27, 2020 21:40

Oh no!! Miss Beauty! My humble apologies.. I will love to be your friend if at all you wouldn't mind.. and I will definitely message you ASAP lol! Who would refuse being friends with a damsel living in the land of the Kangaroos?!
Expect my message soonest.
๐Ÿ˜…

No Photo

Ya ~Yahya

Jul 27, 2020 21:46

@Content. Thanks a lot for your kind words and motivation. I shall journey forth and look ahead in my quest for finding Miss Universe where ever she might be! Hoping she loves poetry, books, Cartoons and adventures lol!
Thanks again Content.๐Ÿ˜

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Jul 28, 2020 05:08

I want to remind the sisters that on this site not only Western sisters you talk about and praisethere, are wonderful sisters from the east and Africa, by the way they are more sociable and polite,,

No Photo

Ya ~Yahya

Jul 28, 2020 06:26

I totally agree with you brother. The world has so much to offer you when you care to look around well enough. Good people are everywhere. Some are just too security conscious maybe, that's way they may have no courtesy to respond๐Ÿ˜‚

No Photo

Content

Jul 28, 2020 09:30

@yahya Assalum alaikum
Well done masha'Allah, positive thinking. Miss Universe will appreciate your positivity, enthusiasm and tolerance positivity feeds positivity, negativity feeds negativity.
Easy choice to make really. Do we want to be positive or miserable? I like the fact that you are positive, allahumma barik . May Allah grant you a pious wife Ameen

No Photo

Ya ~Yahya

Jul 28, 2020 23:15

@Content, Jazakallahu khairan! May ALLAH reward you for your word of encouragement. I really appreciate you.
May You find the happiness you have been looking out for. Ameen.

No Photo

Content

Jul 29, 2020 10:38

Ameen, ya Rab Ameen.
Thumma Ameen

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.