Helahel

Try to keep the forum clean. Thank you🤗

Try to keep the forum clean. Thank you🤗

Amir Created Jul 19, 2020 20:24
4 Comments

We all know scammers are living here but they are not always here in the forum. Lately I have seen a lot of scammers plus Atheists participated in the forum. They tried to behave like a good Muslim/ Muslimah and step by step criticizing the religion from an atheist/ right wingers perspective but not for long. The Arabs have an expression and they say, "Lies rope is short".
To give you an example, that thread from 3 days ago, talking about s*x desires in very open manner that has nothing to do with Islamic culture. For this reason I would like to ask you. Would you name someone you know that he/she is a scammer or pretend to be a Muslim and please give the reason why? Maybe he/she can give an explanation.

Remember, bad people use a lot of different tactics to spoil our minds. Keep this always in your mind.😉

This topic has 4 comments

Nice_Lover

Sep 10, 2020 10:06

Thank you Brother @Amir,
I will keep this in mind.
Baarakallahu fiikum
Alhamdulillah ya Rabb, for a good reminder from one brother here....
Alhamdulillah...

Amir

Sep 10, 2020 10:20

Salaam Nice lover 🔼
I appreciate your input and I hope you will be save from bad boys.

No Photo

smartzy1

Sep 10, 2020 15:06

You can easily identify them (the ones here to mock Muslims and Islam).
You can't mention names except you want admin to block you or remove your thread (for reasons known by the admin) from the forum. I've seen that happen several times.

Helahel Admin

Sep 10, 2020 18:18

As mentioned above please do not start threads or make comments accusing specific users, there is just too much opportunity for false accusations to be made against people. If you think someone is fake or a scammer then report them using the Block / Report button on their profile - there is a box to enter any details there about why you think it is the case, then they can be investigated and removed if appropriate.

Leave comment...

This forum post has been locked. Please do not restart this discussion in another thread, it will be deleted.