Helahel

I'm going to delete my account due to no response from mamber

I'm going to delete my account due to no response from mamber

Kashif Riaz Created Jul 8, 2020 11:10
12 Comments

Asalam-o-Alikum.
I'm Kashif Riaz from Pakistan 36 years old divorced and having a nice daughter.
I joined this site to find a nice lady for marriage 💍. When I joined this site I was very excited and I was hoping that I could find my soul mate here. But I'm very much disappointed with the response of members of this site. Most of the female members didn't ever bother to read the message and if by accident they read it, they don't bother to reply.
I only get 6 replies ans just 2 mambers said that they are not interested rest of the 4 were scammers.
I wish you best of luck with finding your partner.
Now I'm going to delete my account in couple of days.
Regards
Kashif Riaz

This topic has 23 comments

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Jul 8, 2020 12:39

Aleykum Assalam, there are no serious women on this site, brother you're right,

Juliatotallybored

Jul 8, 2020 16:05

Take care, brother. I pray u find the one you deserve.

Farid

Jul 8, 2020 16:07

I'm sorry for your experience, Brother, but know that you are not alone. Personally, I was born and raised in the West, have a good career Al-ḥamdu lillāh, haven't been married, consider myself religious and kind, yet my experience has been very similar to yours, so don't feel bad. Interestingly enough, non Muslims seem far more open-minded and accepting.

Kashif Riaz

Jul 8, 2020 20:31

Asalam-o-Alikum
@Farid you are very right. I uploaded my profile on Facebook and joined only 3 groups for marriage. And i received a number of requests although 90% were scammers but i found 4 nice ladies serious for marriage all of them are Christian.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 8, 2020 23:00

Alhammdullia, good for you. 🙂 So happy you found what you were looking for. Wish you all the blessings! Hopefully this ummah may have new additions! May Allah reward you muchly for helping others find the right path. 🙂

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 8, 2020 23:37

Its a good thing to be dissapointed with scammers, we all feel dissapointed with criminals because we believe in Good and God. 😊 May Allah bless your partnership and family.

Isra5

Jul 9, 2020 03:34

As salaamu alaikum
Please do report the scammers as much as possible
I am sincere & I respond to messages & give Salaams but it's only fair to talk with 1 person until a decision is made.
Inshallah you find the BEST partner to navigate this dunya.
Best wishes to all

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Jul 9, 2020 05:16

everything is right, brother, today it is easier to invite a Christian woman to Islam and marry her than to find a righteous Muslim woman who will love you for the sake of Allah,

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 9, 2020 05:22

Alhamndullia.

No Photo

Content

Jul 9, 2020 08:49

Assalum alaikum

@Abu maryam salafi

I am myself salafi. I can't disagree more with you. Sisters will marry for the Sake of Allah but there must be compatibility on many levels. You cannot force compatibility. Sisters are- I believe- being cautious and this should be welcomed and appreciated.
Why marry a brother if there is no common ground to start with? The deen is not enough though it is the most important factor for me.
I have not communicated with many brothers on this site but most were and are very decent and interesting. My personal circumstance meant I could not accept the proposal and have the nikah.
I think to be successful, it helps to be more positive, gentle and patient.

To Kashif , you and all the others: rather than being negative and spreading negativity, perhaps a more positive and patient attitude may be the key to a better experience on this site?
Have good thoughts of Allah then your sisters and have certainty that Allah answers the duas.
I personally will not engage with brothers who display this attitude. I need to know that he can show resilience and still be happy no matter what.
May Allah our Lord bless us all Ameen and guide us to what pleases Him. Ameen.

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah Almighty says: I am as my servants expects me. If he thinks good of me, he will have it. If he thinks evil of me, he will have it.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Ibn Ḥibbān 639

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Arna’ut.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 9, 2020 09:40

Alhamndullia ive seen both men and women marry non muslims and the non muslim has become a muslim! Its great!

No Photo

Content

Jul 9, 2020 10:19

Muslim women marrying non Muslim men?! Surprising to me as this is not permissible in Islam thus the marriage is not valid.
Al hamdulilallah. May Allah guide us all Ameen

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 9, 2020 10:28

They become muslim before marriage.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 9, 2020 11:00

So..they fall in love and want to marry, so they become muslim before they get married. Its beautiful. 🙂

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 9, 2020 11:56

I didnt get a negative vibe from the opening post. It seems factual and to the point to me. He even put in a little picture of a ring, and told us of his sucsess with other options, and even wished everyone luck. In fact, he did get dis-appointed from this site, as he hasnt besn appointed to be a husband from the choices here, as he stated. 🤭 Sorry....cant help a bit of word play. No harm intended. 🙂

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Jul 9, 2020 12:05

@ content--- dear sister, if you are truly one of those who call themselves salafi,you need to know how Salafi people create families )))Salafi people do not talk about compatibility at some levels there)))people of Salafi tell Allah to me a witness that I will love you for the sake of Allah and marry bismillah.and Salafi women do not marry men who do not consider themselves Salafi.what are the common ground ??? Muslims can have one point of contact and this is La IlahA il Allah and the sunna of the prophet s.a.s What kind of negativity are you talking about? Is the adoption of Islam by Christian women is negative ??
people of islam remember one detail,you will not see happiness until you love for the sake of Allah,---In the hadith from Anas it is said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “No one will find the sweetness of faith until he loves a person, only for the sake of Allah ...” (Bukhari, “hadith hasan” - a chain of his transmitters (“Isnad” ) good).

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 9, 2020 12:34

"clap along, if you feel like a room without a roof..(because im happy) clap along if you feel like happiness is the Truth..(because im happy)clap along if you know what happiness is to you..(because were happy) Clap along if you feel like thats what you wanna do. 🤭☺️😊 Thanks farrel for keepin it real. 😄

No Photo

Content

Jul 9, 2020 12:54

Assalum alaikum
@Abu maryam, I suggest you send your comments to a scholar and see what he says.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 9, 2020 12:55

There are lady scholars too.

No Photo

Content

Jul 9, 2020 12:57

@ beauty, I find you quite entertaining.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 9, 2020 13:06

Its been a beautiful day down under today all praise be to God mate! 😁im in a jokey mood and try to en light en the place! 😜 Whoops, did it again. 😬 ☺️ I do it for the sake of Allah! Im happy you enjoy my content, content. 😊🤫🤭🤐

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 9, 2020 13:45

Yet, i play with words for more than entertainment...😉

No Photo

One Love ❤️

Jul 10, 2020 02:06

Interesting posts..
I like what @Abu Maryam Al Salafy is saying..

I agree on a point by @Content that marrying a non muslim man is definitely not valid.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.