Helahel

Polygamy

No Photo

Polygamy

Lala Created Jul 8, 2020 04:20
152 Comments

Assalamualaikum, my question is for sister here, but if anyone can answer me, it's ok. I'm not against syariah Polygamy. But do you accept if a man come to you as a 2nd/3rd/4rth wives? This man is really have good knowledges but so rude. What should we do as his future wife, if he treat 1st wife doesn't good. Please answer. Jazakallahu khaira ๐Ÿ™

This topic has 270 comments

Farid

Jul 8, 2020 05:23

I would say avoid him. I think one of the requirements of polygamy is to treat all your wives fairly and equally. If he can't, then he cannot marry more than one woman. If he's rude, that's another problem on its own.

No Photo

Lala

Jul 8, 2020 05:29

Jazakallah khaira brother.

Farid

Jul 8, 2020 05:40

Wa iyyaki, Sister.

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Jul 8, 2020 07:53

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: โ€œIf a man had several spouses, and he was unfair to them, then on Judgment Day he will rise with a crooked side,"(one side will be twisted in the same way as he was not fair to one of the wives)(hadith leads Tirmizi).

ZaiurRahman

Jul 10, 2020 12:07

@Abu Maryam Al Salafy, true, I have read a similar hadith

No Photo

Lala

Jul 11, 2020 06:24

he is active in influencing other men to polygamy. but in reality, he can't managed everything yet.
Please for all men. If you looking for 2nd. Do it for Allah. For ibadah. Don't just say I can. But in reality you treat your wives not good

arrasaq

Jul 24, 2020 23:08

I wish marry second wife instead of wife.

arrasaq

Jul 24, 2020 23:09

I mean it good marry second wife rather committing adultery.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 24, 2020 23:52

A man doesnt have much strength if they think that way!

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 25, 2020 00:00

Its a lame reason to get married again. Ive come across it often..pretty sad indeed!

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 25, 2020 00:02

So what u saying beauty, is that the sunnah is sad?

Y do u think men will get the hoorul Ayn in jannah, that sad also??

R women Gona get men hoorul Ayn?????

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 25, 2020 00:08

How much jewellery and shoes do u have???

Sad indeed.

Oh wait but Ull will get stuff like that in jannah init?

So ALLAH SWT created us in different ways, men n women......

And whichever believer rejects the sunnah is a munafiq or murtad.

U know the common line.... " I accept polygamy, just not for me"
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Wat u actually saying is, you accept the sunnah but just not for you

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 25, 2020 00:12

Na man i aint saying the sunnah is bad! ๐Ÿ™‚ There are lots of reasons people marry again for lots of reasons, you know that. ๐Ÿ™‚

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 25, 2020 00:13

Yeah souls will cluster together in jannah...it will be coool. ๐Ÿ™‚

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 25, 2020 00:29

Ya just didnt understand what i was saying..thats all. Jumped in to early buddy hey! ๐Ÿ˜€

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 25, 2020 00:37

I dont want any physical matter in jannah..so definatly no shoes or jewelery or nothing like that.. I just would like to be a bright spirit treckin' around infinity Insha'Allah.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 25, 2020 02:16

Women will get hoors as well if they want. Whatever you desire is manifested..remember. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 25, 2020 03:55

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ‘

I want ALL the nice things in jannah, al firdaus ๐Ÿ’ช

I ask ALLAH SWT to forgive all us Muslims n grant us jannatul firdaus without reckoning,ameen

NB. No true believer would discourage themselves or anyone else from practicing ANY sunnah

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 25, 2020 07:21

Yeah man ..impossible to get yucky things in jannah! I dont think my opinion discouraged that man..it wasnt personal as i dont know him..its just what i think when that situation has been presented to me..thats all. Ive had people that were after polygamy for other reasons than that..but simply to stop them from cheating on their wife...i feel sorry for the wife. If your sexual frustration is at that point...probably best to work on lowering your lust with sunnah practices. ๐Ÿ™‚ Alhammdullia its fasting time...good time to put things into application and self reflect i reckon.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 25, 2020 08:03

I think youve gotta be very satisfied and very content and appreciative with what Allah has provided in your life, before Allah will grant you more..unless you have an intention that is very lofty. But anyway..as we all know...all women are'nt the same, and all men are'nt the same. Alhammdullia for the diversity...otherwise we would be stuck with no variety at all! ๐Ÿ˜„

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Jul 25, 2020 08:06

Dear Muslim Brothers Revive the Sunnah of Polygamy,there are a lot of sisters who cannot get married,.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 25, 2020 11:03

Alhammdullia.

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 25, 2020 12:29

So what do you think was the reason the sahaabah r.a. had to be polygamous?

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 25, 2020 12:33

Alot of Muslims are using the excuse today , that the only reason Rasulullah ( saw) had multiple wives was to help teach the female aspects to the ummah....taharaah etc. Fair enuff, that could be one reason.

But the sahaabah R.a. ?

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 25, 2020 12:45

Not sure..i wasnt there at the time. ๐Ÿ˜€ Im sure if you look into it, and mull over it, you will find other reasons. Allah likes us to discover all the reasons why this or that was a certain way or done or said. Thats why Allah likes us to think and ponder. Thats what The Prophet pbuh did...went to a cave to think. We all have our individual interests on what topics we like to ponder about. And where you concentrate your focus is what Allah will guide you with. I find Allah has multi-layered reasons behind most things in life.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 25, 2020 12:48

It would be really enthralling to have generation wave of new insights we can share. It takes all parts of the car to make the car drive...and we are one...so....

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 25, 2020 12:53

I would think The Prophet had multiple reasons why He did a lot of things in His life. I would think all the Prophets would have been blessed with this ability and logic for obvious reasons...they were to lead humans.

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Jul 25, 2020 12:53

"Marry women who are pleasant to you and are permissible for you: two, three, four" (Sura 4 "Women", ayah 3)--this is what Allah has allowed us, all praise be to Allah

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 25, 2020 12:54

Alhammdullia.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 25, 2020 20:43

Abu, you have a sympathy for the women, and that is a better reason to marry more than one. True compassion.

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Jul 25, 2020 21:07

yes I love women, if of course they love Allah,โ˜๏ธ

No Photo

Content

Jul 25, 2020 21:26

"And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice]."
Surah nisa, aya 3.
The sahabas were the best generation of mankind that was created by Allah ar-Rahman.
We can want to follow their example but I don't think anyone can compare to them. Their eeman and practice were exceptional hence why some were given the glad tidings of being admitted to Jannat.

Abu khadija, Birmingham, said : "Only men who are certain that they can treat all their wives fairly are allowed to marry more than one wife. That means, among other things, that they must be able to provide the same standard of housing, food and clothing for each wife, and treat each one with equal kindness and consideration as well as spending time with them equally. The Qurโ€™an reminds men that to treat wives with justice is very hard; which (in reality) rules out polygamy for most men."

No Photo

Content

Jul 25, 2020 21:28

https://www.abukhadeejah.com/polygamy-in-islam-better-than-being-alone/

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 25, 2020 23:45

It just says treat their wifes fairly..and every woman is different. I think being "treated fairly" is open to what the individual needs and wants.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 25, 2020 23:57

No one said its a "must" to provide the same standard of things. Some women dont want or need the same. Interpretations can vary, because so do humans.

No Photo

Content

Jul 26, 2020 00:47

@Beauty, in Islam, we follow rules, not personal opinions or interpretations. Exactly because we are all different. We take knowledge from scholars who are the inheritors of the prophets peace be upon them. You don't have to agree with this but Islam is about knowledge. Imam Bukhari may Allah have Mercy upon him, Ameen, there is no practice without knowledge. Knowledge is to be sought not guessed.

No Photo

Content

Jul 26, 2020 00:47

Imam Bukhari said ***

No Photo

Content

Jul 26, 2020 00:50

@ how would you know that no-one said it is a must ? Remember, we don't assume. No assumptions. As a matter of fact many who follow the Sunnah say it is a must. You find this in talks, conferences, books...

No Photo

Content

Jul 26, 2020 00:51

Enough for me, now. I draw a line. People agree or don't.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 26, 2020 00:55

I dont need the same amount of time or things as other wifes if i got married into polygamy. I wouldnt require the same standard as the others..so that dont speak fo me.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 26, 2020 00:56

As long as im treated fairly by my husband..thats all id need.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 26, 2020 01:04

We follow the Qar'an and The Prophet..not other people in talks and confrences. The Prophet never said "must".

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 26, 2020 01:05

Or the same standard.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 26, 2020 01:05

But used the term "fairly". And whats fair can vary from person to person.

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Jul 26, 2020 01:16

I am certainly not a Norwegian engineer, )) but I trust in Allah ,I believe that Allah will help me to be fair,of course it's not easy,but today there are a lot of sisters who cannot get married,not everyone is looking for Norwegian engineers or American doctors))there are sisters looking for godly brothers who fear Allah and live with the Name of Allah,

Muhamed22

Jul 26, 2020 02:36

Im looking for a second wife. But id like to marry a sister in need like with 1-2 female children (no boys cause i have 2girls) or a refugee... Exept practicing islam and sincerity have no special conditions, don't care about race, skin color, nationality, age, economic status... Sisters: if you want to help send me cash, i dont want polygamy. Subhanallah.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 26, 2020 10:07

A scolar may have their interpretations, as scolars are the ones that interpret islamic sciences,law etc etc, and their knowledge is willed by Allah in different people at different times, via transmissions etc. And if their interpretation becomes of benefit to someone else then thats good i think. Not everyone is going to understand what every scolar is saying..sometimes we have to think long and hard before it is understood. Thats why we are asked to ponder. Yet, i was talking about the wording, not the concept. Just a mis understanding.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 26, 2020 10:20

I dont need to have my partner be responsible for my food, shelter and clothes. Im much more inclined to want to work together so we can both get through life. So i was saying its not a must for me...and i dont expect equal time if i was in a plural marriage. And there would be many woman with different wants from marriage. As long as people are fair to each other.

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Jul 26, 2020 10:25

@beauty. you speak beautifully, but I don't think that you will marry a second wife,)))

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 26, 2020 10:57

Thanks Abu..๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜„ Polyandry has been known to take place in history. ๐Ÿ˜œWhoops...did i just open a can of worms!?! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿค Better eat them up before anyone notices. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคญ

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 26, 2020 11:13

You may think im ok a typing, yet me trying to speak proper so people understand is the sounds of futility! Got that Musa pbuh problem that ive gotta work on. ๐Ÿ˜’

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Jul 26, 2020 11:14

the can of worms is already open, so marry meI'm certainly not a Norwegian engineer but we will not starve,))) in sha Allah,

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 26, 2020 11:38

โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š Alhammdullia thankyou Abu, sweet sentiment. We can meet in jannah..think of that...pure energy, pure souls, pure reality! Triple treat! S u b h a n n A l l a h!

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Jul 26, 2020 11:55

all praise be to Allah

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 26, 2020 12:00

If u look at the divorce rate in the time of sahaabah r.a. it was pretty high and this mainly due to polygamy.

Ppl who are against polygamy becoz they dont know if they'll be just or not,

Then you should stop reading salaah and every other Ibadah,
coz what if you don't concentrate properly in salaah and ur salaah gets thrown back into your face like a dirty rag?????

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 26, 2020 12:08

The kuffaar have defeated Ull in the battle of hearts and minds.

Twisting Islam to align to their kufr.

Feminist movements, etc.....

So when reach the point in aakhirah where Rasulullah (saw) is giving the believers water to drink with his hands, and you rock up there and he turns his face away from u, becoz u accepted his sunnah but just not for you. ( Even if u reject one sunnah for urself it don't matter) example is a beard!

So u Wana be modern feminist sisters, by all means , go ahead, it's ur aakhirah, u can chill with the ppl u are similar to, physically and ideologically..

What's worse are the bros that reject this, when u see the hoorul Ayn, tell them u have ur queen u don't want them OK.

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 26, 2020 12:12

How u gona enter jannah when rahmatul lil aalameen turns his face away from u?

If u think about it, when the leader of the munafiqeen died, Abdullah bin ubay,

and ALLAH SWT told Rasulullah (saw) even if u ask for his forgiveness 70 times, ALLAH SWT will not forgive him,

Rasulullah (saw) replied, then I'll ask 71 times.
( Sumfin to that effect)

So does it mean a person who reject even one sunnah is worse than a munafiq??

And the munafiq gets the worse level in jahannam

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 26, 2020 12:25

I didnt say i reject polygamy. Im not sure where you got that idea. I think its fine.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 26, 2020 12:26

Neither did content. So, im not sure who ya talkin bout..but it aint us.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 26, 2020 12:31

Who are you talking about?

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 26, 2020 12:36

I'll probably be more interested in exploring infinity and meeting other beings than worry about the humans. ๐Ÿ˜€

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 26, 2020 12:46

Not to u specific.

U don't reject polygamy but u won't be a second wife correct?

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 26, 2020 12:46

๐Ÿค”

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 26, 2020 12:48

It's like me saying, I don't reject a beard but just not for me

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 26, 2020 12:49

Maybe if I think like that, then Rasulullah (saw) will gimme water from al kauthar

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 26, 2020 13:19

Id be a second wife.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 26, 2020 13:27

Alhammdullia, thanks for the questions and the compliments..but ive gotta go...i feel really weird at the moment.

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 26, 2020 15:55

Lol it was not directed at u specific, just sum general info..... Which has been hectic twisted thru the puppet/munafiq scholars,

however us awwamis have no excuse as ALLAH SWT commands us not too be blind followers.

Love for ur fellow Muslim what u luv for urself.

Remember there are always more women then men on this earth, and the ratio will just increase nearing qiyamah.

without polygamy, alot of women will not marry,

If u luv to have a husband for urself, polygamy may be an only option at sum stage.

So bros and sisters,

Be wise
Polygamise
Realise
It can uprise
The ummah to the skies
(๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿค” damn I'm a nerd ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Marriage is 50% of imaan ๐Ÿ˜‰

No Photo

Content

Jul 26, 2020 17:18

@Abdullah1981, I don't understand your points.
@ Beauty, I am 200% for polygamy. My first choice really.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 26, 2020 20:11

Yeah, im not sure what he was on about. He was incorrect with what he was thinking both times. If you wanna encourage something, great! But, trying to create a false situation to support that encouragment of a sunnah is a bit weird..your right Abdullah..you are a nerd, but im an idiot, so let us all be weird idiots and nerds. Alhammdullia for that. ๐Ÿ˜„

No Photo

A Muslimah

Jul 26, 2020 20:41

@Abu Maryam Al Salafy, all I see in you is a frustrate being with a shallow thinking ability. A sister got scammed and all you could contribute is to make fun out of in every post you comment on. The fact that you are not a successful career man doesn't mean such men doesn't exist, and of course those men are more desirable, we(both men and women) all have desires, preferences, goals and tastes, if you find out that you are not on a common ground with a woman, let her be, find your match and stop crying over a spilt milk. Stop shouting Norwegian Engineer up and down! Get a life!!!

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Jul 26, 2020 21:00

@ A muslimah---my dear sister why are you so worried. )) there were not only Norwegian engineers, there were also American doctors, ))is your goal in life a Norwegian engineer ?? or an American doctor ??)))... here is my goal God-fearing Muslim woman,and her non-Islamic education and social status do not interest me,and where did you get the idea that my career is not successful?))))

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 26, 2020 21:00

Sometimes men pick on the women they like...similar to kids in the playground.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 26, 2020 21:02

Childlike mentality.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 26, 2020 21:06

To make baseless assumptions about someones life because they get insensed about one thing from another is something to try and grow out of.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 26, 2020 21:11

To think that someone is not successful at what they do because they are not finantially wealthy is not thought out well. Im poor and im successful. Another baseless assumption because of emotional flare ups.

No Photo

A Muslimah

Jul 26, 2020 21:13

@Abu Maryam Al Salaudeen, you sound frustrated and unsuccessful. Religion only is not enough to marry a man, it's just part of the criteria. Religion alone can't feed nor pay my bills, this is 21st century.... Wake up!

No Photo

A Muslimah

Jul 26, 2020 21:14

@Abu Maryam Al Salafy, you sound frustrated and unsuccessful. Religion only is not enough to marry a man, it's just part of the criteria. Religion alone can't feed nor pay my bills, this is 21st century.... Wake up!

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 26, 2020 21:16

There are many engineers and doctors..i know some. And they are not rich, yet very successful with their work. And just as vunerable to losing their job at any stage as much as anyone else. So, probably best not to hang all hopes on career occupations!

No Photo

A Muslimah

Jul 26, 2020 21:18

I detest cyber bullying. Some men on this forum type and comment as if they are the best, do you think a sane woman will like to marry a bully and get treated like a trash? No

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Jul 26, 2020 21:24

21st century ??))))) and in the 21st century there is Allah who will not leave his slaves, you do not know ???)))

No Photo

Deleted User

Im sure you have the skills to earn money to pay your bills etc in this 21st century? Its become clear to me that a lot of muslim women have become materialistic because they lack the skills or impetus to earn some cash.

No Photo

A Muslimah

@beauty, wealth is not a measure of success or fulfilment but we all have our wants and desire due to a reason or two but I don't see a reason why he should be bittered about someone's want.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 26, 2020 21:27

Do you need to understand why? Your bittered about his ways. Bitterness is the same regardless of the cause.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 26, 2020 21:29

Most people on here have shown their weakness and strengths.

No Photo

A Muslimah

Jul 26, 2020 21:29

I'm sure the sister that got scammed can afford her bills, but we all have taste and desires.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 26, 2020 21:30

Remember...no one can hear how things are said, nor see the expression on the face when said.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 26, 2020 21:32

He teases because he actually likes a person. Weather or not he realises his own psychology or not.

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Jul 26, 2020 21:32

of course I'm a bad bully, a Norwegian engineer here he is better, he is a good guy, ))))

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 26, 2020 21:36

You cant assume content was liking him for his so called occupation. She never said that.

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Jul 26, 2020 21:37

ooh my dreams dreams, ooh my passions ))

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 26, 2020 21:38

I concur Abu, your not good at bullying. ๐Ÿ˜„Best stick to what your elegant at...islamic reminders like your last post.

Mayous

Jul 27, 2020 00:45

@A muslimah

You go girl,it's refreshing to see someone stand out and speak out bravely to point out what's wrong without fear of judgement and tell it like it is without sugarcoating,you are awesome,jazaki allah khayr ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 27, 2020 00:57

The wives of Rasulullah (saw)

According to the biographer Ibn Hisham (d. 834 ), the Prophet Muhammad (saw) married thirteen women.

Khadijah bint Khuwaylid
Sawda bint Zama
Aishah bint Abi Bakr
Hafsah bint Umar
Zaynab bint Khuzaymah
Hind bint Abi Umayya (known as Umm Salama) Zaynab bint Jahsh
Maymuna bint al-Harith
Juwayriyah bint al-Harith
Safiyah bint Huyay

Rayhanah bint Zayd was from a Jewish tribe as well, although there is some doubt regarding her marriage to the Prophet (saw)

Asma bint al-Numan and Amra bint Yazid were both divorced by the Prophet before consummation.

No Photo

Content

Jul 27, 2020 00:57

@muslimah and Mayous
Jazaakomallahu khayr.
This brother keeps saying he wants someone pious whilst displaying the most outrageous attitude. Even a non pious sister will not be attracted by his ill manners. I do share your views on him on all aspects and more. However, I don't comment on his posts because Allah sees and hears everything.
Something a true man will know is that even if sisters are assumed and often wrongly to want wealth, there is one thing I know from the sisters around me and myself gentleness before everything. So poor or not, gentleness is a must.
That brother stands no chance in my view. The sad thing he does not realise that he is making people dislike him.
I don't remember stating anywhere my likes or dislikes but he thinks he can talk and think for me. That is not piety.
May Allah bless you muslima, mayous and beauty.Ameen. During these ten blessed days, a good deed is more beloved to Allah and a sin is more severe.
Posting reminders and not taking heed oneself only confirms what I thought about the individual.

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 27, 2020 00:59

Sahih Bukhari

Narrated Qatada: Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet (saw) used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet (saw) the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet (saw) was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven). Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268.
Narrated Muhammad bin Al-Muntathir: on the authority of his father that he had asked 'Aisha about the saying of Ibn 'Umar (i.e. he did not like to be a Muhrim while the smell of scent was still coming from his body). 'Aisha said, "I scented Allah's Apostle (saw) and he went round (had sexual intercourse with) all his wives, and in the morning he was Muhrim (after taking a bath)." Volume 1, Book 5, Number 270.

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 27, 2020 01:03

@ Mayous - anyone can be a warrior behind a keyboard ๐Ÿ˜‰

No Photo

Content

Jul 27, 2020 01:14

@Abdullah1981, we like warriors behind a keyboard.

No Photo

Content

Jul 27, 2020 01:15

When they stand for what they think is right, used with hikma.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 27, 2020 01:33

I didnt do no good deeds on here..just typing away to strangers. ๐Ÿ˜€ Not nessesary at all to do. Words dont mean much to me..my actions speak louder than my words.

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 27, 2020 02:35

@ beautiful contentment ,

And we can be real warriors behind the keyboard, if we learn, teach and propagate true Islam on the world wide web ๐Ÿ˜‰

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 27, 2020 02:35

Doing that is good deeds

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 27, 2020 02:36

Traced and erased ๐Ÿคฃ

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 27, 2020 03:03

Apologies,

Doing this in the time we live in , is part of the peak of good deeds in Islam,

the rewards are tremendous........ As everything is at stake

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Jul 27, 2020 05:51

@content )))---- dear sister, don't worry about me too much. )))my chances do not depend on you, my chances are predetermined by Allah,โ˜๏ธluckily my chances do not depend on you,I have a wonderful family, children, and a wife who wants her Muslim sisters not to be left without a husband,when i eat bread she eats bread when i eat salt she eats salt, and being on this site I am more and more convinced that she is my wife the best wealth of this world given to me,from Allah,----In the hadith of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) it is said: โ€œIndeed, Allah did not create a creation more hateful for Him than the.worldly goods Allah never looked at him.โ˜๏ธ

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 27, 2020 07:16

I think id prefer a single guy...from being on here, and watching and talking to single men...they have loneliness..and i can relate to that.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 27, 2020 07:20

I feel sad that they are on their own.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 27, 2020 07:45

Some people are too precious. They dont appreciate what some areas around the globe are going through. Violence and horrific things are normalised for some nations...some sisters and brothers from arabia areas talk to me of feeling tense and sad when visiting their home countries visiting family..never able to quite relax. Alhammdullia that they have had the opportunity to feel relaxation when here. It makes for a harder people..yet it doesnt mean their hearts are hardened. Some people get offended way to easy when they have lived a softer life in luxury.

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Jul 27, 2020 08:18

I will not whisper beautiful words to you in order to please you)) like a Norwegian engineer, I will speak the truth and what I see,

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 27, 2020 09:32

I was refferring to the softer nations..like australia, uk, us etc. And im the same as you Abu..i tell it like i see it. Yet Alhammdullia i see and hear your beautiful words..๐Ÿ˜Š No beauty gets past me without appreciating it! Even if im grumpy! ๐Ÿ˜€

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 27, 2020 11:30

Any women previously married , were u able to cope with ur husband's energy or did he tire you out.

If u could not manage, and turned him down sumtimes, how or where do u think he Gona release that energy.....?

Better to a complete stranger or ur co wive?

This is a reality

No Photo

Content

Jul 27, 2020 11:38

@ Abdullah1981, this comment is gross and unnecessary.

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 27, 2020 11:55

Content, U an adult or a kid?

I used the best possible words,

Did u read the comment of sahaabah Ra. regarding nabi (saw) posted bove, including Aisha r.a. comments, r they gross n unnecessary also?

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 27, 2020 17:21

Approaching qiyamah there will be 50 women to one man,

Polygamy is a must.

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 27, 2020 17:30

Taqwa and polygamy

Alot of profiles I been thru, say sumfin like,

I'm pious and deeni inclined, pray my salaah, etc,etc.... Please no married men.

1. It's impossible for u to have taqwa , and reject even one sunnah. Rather keep ur options open to every sunnah and be happy that u may experience that Sunnah sumday.
If it happen it happens, if not then not.

2. Regarding self praise, we all know the value of that.

Aisha r.a. said sumfin like, " a good person will think they bad, and a bad person thinks they good"

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 27, 2020 18:03

Exactly this is sunnah not fard
So its women choice what they want
Either they want to choose to be second wife or not
Its individual choice
And Allah will not questioned for that

No one here is opposing the sunnah
We all Muslimahs respect and also accept that sunnah too
But that doesn't mean we forcefully accept it in our life
And you are no one to decide who have taqwa or not

Those women who don't want to be second wife
That doesn't make them sinner
Its their own choice.

Marriage is an individual choice
So here no one has right to interfere

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 27, 2020 18:14

And yes...one more thing

If someone want more wives and if he is looking for it
There is nothing wrong in it
After all its a sunnah
Good, if you are able to do justify with all your wives
And make them all happy together
That's nice
Definitely encourageble
But his duty is only to approach a woman for marriage
If she is ok with it
Then no issues
But if the woman is not ok with it and if she doesn't want to accept polygamy
You should respect that too...
After all its her life
She has all rights to chose whom to marry.
But some men are so egoistic or dnt know what they think abt themselves
They start saying nasty things
How she rejected this sunnah and all....
She is not good muslimah and so many other things

So this not good
You have no right to judge anyone
Its neighter your duty
Leave it on Allah....

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 27, 2020 20:47

If Allah has said that there will be more woman to men towards the end of this life..humans cannot change that no matter what they do. Many possible ways it will occur if you think of it...it maybe that a lot of the women tin the end will be non religious...only Allah knows. Yet, you cannot change what he has said. Yet its a sweet sentiment to want everyone to be married.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 27, 2020 20:52

So maybe some should go and marry a non religious woman..your love may bring them to Islam and salvation..you never know. ๐Ÿ™‚

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 28, 2020 01:49

About the sunnah....
If your practicing a sunnah...the aim of the sunnah is to hopefully comprehend and maintain the allegorical meanings and reasons why the sunnah is performed. So the progression is normally..physical, mental then spiritual.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 28, 2020 01:57

Everyone loves to see everyone have a partner to love. That is accepting the sunnah of polygamy in the heart..even if you only have one partner..we love for our brothers and sisters what we love for ourselves. If you love to see everyone get a married and be able to share love..then you have accepted the sunnah in your heart. As Allah teaches us that we are one and to love each other..no matter which way people choose. Out of the beauty of compassion, sometimes a man will marry more than one, to protect the ummah. ๐Ÿ™‚ Salaam.

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 28, 2020 02:57

@Aiman

My belief and opinion is that for a believer the sunnah is fard. ( Just my opinion, lol before I get sniped again ๐Ÿ˜€ )

I'm not trying to change ur way, la iqraha fiddeen

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 28, 2020 03:08

@ beauty,

The ummah is currently disunited correct, and everyone's crying for the solution, how can we be united..

we know from hadith, there Gona be 73 groups in the ummah.....

Some scholars say all the groups will be among Muslims, others say there'll be a couple among muslim, and then the other nations, nasaara, yahood,etc. As Rasulullah (saw) was sent as rahmatul lil aalameen.

we know we can't be united under one group, and trying to do inter group convincing, we'll just end up fighting more.

So how do we unite?

Assisting a Muslim in need is a way of uniting the ummah.

Lol polygamy is like super uniting,

coz the closest relationship amongst creation is the husband wife relationship

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 28, 2020 03:10

I dont feel is disunited..we all carry the same love.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 28, 2020 03:12

Everything is exactly where it should be..Allah is in control, everything is going exactly to His plan.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 28, 2020 03:13

Nothing is amiss.

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 28, 2020 03:13

Lol, u don't feel we disunited

this is not my opinion, we are disunited, super bad

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 28, 2020 03:16

If you see a flaw in Allahs creation...look up! Then look again....where is the mistake Allah made?

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 28, 2020 03:17

I feel and know im connected. I hope that you feel united with your people too.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 28, 2020 03:20

Its lovely that you want a strong bond between people. Mash'Allah. ๐Ÿ˜Š

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 28, 2020 03:34

R u serious, lol

Go what different groups u have in ur area,

If u travel around the world, Ull find many groups,

Here where I stay, two big groups tabligh and salaam/Sunni.

Ask an alim or strict follower of either groups to read salaah behind an imam from the other sect........

Again sister, it is not an opinion, the ummah is disunited.

No point in discussing this point further, unless u purposely wish to lead Muslims astray....

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 28, 2020 03:36

Yeah we have different groups here...we all love and enjoy time together.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 28, 2020 03:40

It beautiful that you want everything perfect...great trait! You will get your want in jannah! Alhammdullia!

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 28, 2020 03:42

I love that trait. ๐Ÿ™‚

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 28, 2020 03:49

I got confused by ya conversation anyways..you said it was your opinion that islam is disunited, then said it wasnt your opinion. ๐Ÿ˜’ Sorry, it was hard to hear what your point was. But anyway, i feel a common thread with all religious groups and with all different types of the ummah. I hope you do too one day. ๐Ÿ™‚

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 28, 2020 04:12

So your proposing that if all muslim men be polygamous...that will unite all the different groups together more. Lets see if thats what happens. Life is my favourite television! ๐Ÿ™‚

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 28, 2020 06:05

There are many paths that lead to Allah Elhammdullia! Think of the shape of a tree...from the ground up.. Ayat.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 28, 2020 06:06

So please, be at ease. All good.

No Photo

Content

Jul 28, 2020 09:34

@Beauty you confuse at times, I must say. I guess messaging is not conveying information well at times

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 28, 2020 09:35

Alhammdullia ๐Ÿ™‚

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 28, 2020 09:37

Its all good, i understand me, and others do. And i like that i confuse sometimes, thanks chick! ๐Ÿ™‚

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 28, 2020 09:51

Exactly. You cant guage tone, inflections etc when you just read..no voice or facial expressions make understanding very confusing at times. Its like the story of Babel..๐Ÿ˜€โ˜บ๏ธ

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 28, 2020 10:13

Yeah, text chat is difficult.

Anyhow back to polygamy,

Sum bro visited my profile, so i checked his out,

It reads sumfin like, "I am a scholar.........I don't do polygamy"

Perfect example of today's "ulema", if he rules it out for himself, he will definitely find the words too make it sound like it's the rite way in today's times and that this is hikmah,etc.

U can't handle more then one woman but u Wana be leaders of the ummah ๐Ÿ˜‚

Y do ppl rule it out, before they've tried it.

If its just sunnah, then don't follow any sunnah, coz it's just sunnah!!!!!

Y eat on the floor , or sleep on the floor,
What difference does it make in filling my belly or sleep requirements. It's just a sunnah.

Did u ever hear anyone say it's just sunnah when it comes to the easier ones to practice???

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 28, 2020 10:23

Whoever says it's just sunnah, then do this,

Next time u read salaah, u can read ANY amount of Rakaah u want, it's only sunnah the amount of Rakaah we pray.

Quran just tell us to pray salaah, how do we know how to pray salaah.

Coz the literal meaning of salaah is Dua,

actually rather stop praying rakaah in salaah, and just make Dua at the times of salaah.

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 28, 2020 11:11

Amr ibn โ€˜Awf reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said,

โ€œKnow that whoever revives a tradition from my Sunnah if it has died out after me, he will have a reward like those who act upon it without diminishing any of their rewards. Whoever innovates a misguided heresy not pleasing to Allah and his messenger, he will have a sin like those who act upon it without diminishing any of the peopleโ€™s burdens.โ€

Tirmidhi 2677

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 28, 2020 11:53

Anas may Allah be pleased with him reported that: โ€œThree men came to the houses of the wives of the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) and asked how his worship was.

When they were informed, they considered their own worship to be insignificant and said:
'Where are we in comparison to the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) when Allah has forgiven his past and future sins?' One of them said: 'As for me, I shall offer prayer all night long.' Another said: 'I shall observe fasting perpetually, never to break it.' Another said: 'I shall abstain from women and will never marry.'

The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) then came to them and said: โ€œAre you the people who said such things?

I swear By Allah that I fear Allah more than you do, and I am most obedient and dutiful among you to Him, but still, I observe fasting (sometimes) and break it (at others); I perform (optional) prayer (at night sometimes) and sleep at night (at others); I also marry.

SO WHOEVER TURNS AWAY FROM MY SUNNAH (i.e., my way) IS NOT FROM ME.โ€

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 28, 2020 11:55

N these men were trying to excel in good.

"It's just sunnah people", if above hadith ain't clear enuff....

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 28, 2020 11:59

Anti polygamists.

Y do u waste ur time reading salaah and being pious, especially the ones that just dont accept it for themselves ๐Ÿ˜‚

U ain't with Rasulullah (saw)

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 28, 2020 23:14

Looks like yet another demir on our case. ๐Ÿ™„

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 28, 2020 23:37

The wives of Abu bakr r.a.

1.Qutaylah bint Abd-al-Uzza (divorced)
2.Umm Rumฤn
3.Asma bint Umais
4.Habibah bint Kharijah

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 28, 2020 23:38

Demir?

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 29, 2020 00:14

Ketchup! ๐Ÿคซโ˜บ๏ธ

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 29, 2020 00:31

Tomato sauce ๐Ÿ˜‹

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 29, 2020 00:54

Catch up then..the others have gone ahead..

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 29, 2020 00:54

Others will know what im refferring to.

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 29, 2020 01:48

K I'm wit u ๐Ÿค“

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 29, 2020 04:45

To all " it's just a sunnah" bros,

By the mercy of ALLAH SWT if Ull ever make it to jannah, please send ur hoorul Ayn to my palaces, I'll look after them ๐Ÿ˜

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Jul 29, 2020 08:15

polygamy is one of the greatest wisdoms of Allahโ˜๏ธ

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 29, 2020 09:17

Does anyone know if any other ambiya a.s practiced polygamy?
Or if it was divinely prescribed to any of previous ummahs?

I'm doing sum research and it looks like polygamy was started by Islam,
and is unique to Islam in a sense that it was only prescribed divinely to this ummah.

The mormons are big polygamists, and they claim to be the founders of polygamy in 1830, sum false prophet, Joseph watever..........

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 29, 2020 09:22

@ Abu Maryam

Yip, n if it's unique to this ummah, there must be sumfin super special bout it that we haven't yet realised....

May ALLAH SWT give us the correct knowledge n understanding,ameen

Imagine there r sum bros against, sumfin wrong there ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Jul 29, 2020 09:23

let's not forget that in the Bible there is no prohibition on polygamy,and many biblical prophets were polygamists))

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 29, 2020 09:29

Aah k, I wasn't sure
I tried searching for prophets that were polygamists,

Only showed fake prophet Joseph watever, never even showed Islam or nabi saw

I don't know the Bible well.. any prophet names u know?
may cum in handy wen giving dawah to nasaara

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 29, 2020 09:30

I wonder y the west claim this practice was started by the mormons in 1830.

Maybe old n new testament....

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 29, 2020 09:58

Polyandry has been practiced. This is when a wife has plural husbands. It would keep the humble nature alive.

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Jul 29, 2020 11:54

AbdullahA1981,,,ABRAHAM-3 Wives (GENESIS 16: 1; 16: 3; 25: 1)
MOSES-2 Wives (EXODUS 2:21; 18: 1-6; BOOK OF NUMBERS 12: 1)
JACOB 4 Wives (Genesis 29:23; 28:28; 30: 4; 30: 9)
DAVID-CIRCLE 18 (FIRST BOOK OF SAMUEL 18:27; 25: 39-44; SECOND BOOK OF SAMUEL 3: 4-5; 13: 3; 5: 13; 12: 7-8; 12:24; 16: 21-23 )
SOLOMON-700 Wives, (FIRST BOOK OF KINGS 11: 3)

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 29, 2020 13:21

Is this from the old testament or new?

Does anyone know anything from quraan and sunnah ?

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 29, 2020 13:24

Polyandry,

Back in the day was, whose the daddy issue, todays science

However, I don't think bout 95โ„… of women have the energy too handle even 2 husbands.

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 29, 2020 13:25

What other negatives anyone know on polyandry?

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 29, 2020 13:26

I think all of those are from the old testament...rhe new testament starts at mathew.

Juliatotallybored

Jul 29, 2020 13:58

Ladies, every man will brag about the pros of polygamy.
Every man will support polygamy.

Why???
It benifits THEM.

If they were created as a woman...they would shut their mouths. They would dislike polygamy.

These men, who want mote wives are hypocrites who would not want to share their wife with 3 other men,,, if Allah swt had made that an option.

It's not THEM who have to share...so, why would they care about how women feel???
These men are selfcentered. They cannot emphatize nor sympatize with women.
...cuz they don't ACTUALLY respect women.

Saying and actually showing....are 2 different things.
They only see and care about the PROS of polygamy...because it benifits THEM.

If they had to share their wife.....they would never accept it....but they EXPECT women to have patience. This is called: hypocrisy, unjust, s*xism & narcissism.

That's why I write about these toppics in my instablog...to make narrowminded men UNDERSTAND their personality.

I do not support injustice.
I do not support discrimination of women...or of any humanbeing.
I do not support s*xism.

If there are women who don't mind having their husband have intercourse with other women and benifit from polygamy,,, than it's their choice and I support that.

Polygamy has WAY TOO MANY disadvantages than pros.
Men don't care about that..they only focus on how they can benifit sexually. It's only about s*x for them.
And ....that's why they never marry old & disable women.
It's the young ones they're after. And no man will admit this.

I would not waste my time explaining how horrible polygamy is for women,, to men who literally dont give a damn about women's feelings. Its pointless...and an endless debate. SELFISH MEN CANNOT PLACE THEMSELVES IN YOUR SHOES

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 29, 2020 14:04

K,

Part if imaan is that we believe in all the kitaabs sent by ALLAH,

Quraan encompasses all previous kitaabs and other laws.

Im not sure, aren't we supposed to follow quraan and disregard previous scriptures, teachings?

I recall an incident when Umar r.a. sumhow got a book of Danyal a.s. and was impressed by the words in it.

When Rasulullah(saw) found out about this he got angry and mentioned sumfin like, if Moosa a.s. and Isa a.s. were alive today, and did not follow Rasulullah(saw) they would go to jahannam.

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 29, 2020 14:07

Julia u are bored,

Me too, I read half of ur post, lemme read the other half quick ๐Ÿ˜Œ

No Photo

Content

Jul 29, 2020 15:09

I fully support polygamy. I think it has great benefits for women and the ummah, not only for men.
Allah our Creator knows His creations better than anyone on this planet.
He knows what is good for us and wants good for us.
Allah is Free from all imperfections and injustice and discrimination are only attributes of us human beings.
It is important to learn Islam and get to know Allah by learning His beautiful Names and Attributes. Saying we are Muslims and not knowing Islam and our Creator is insufficient. May Allah guide us all and protect us from ignorance and ignorant people. Ameen

No Photo

Content

Jul 29, 2020 15:13

@ Julia, it is an injustice to talk for ALL men. Most do care about women.
Plus you are welcome to express your personal view but you have no right to talk for " women". Many don't share your views.

No Photo

Content

Jul 29, 2020 15:16

I do question whether some on this site are who they say they are. Their posts are quite extraordinary.

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 29, 2020 17:40

Ameen

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 29, 2020 17:43

@ content,

Lotsa fakers on the net, n sumtimes wen u read sum people's post, I get the feeling they spies employed to distort our deen.

ALLAH SWT will sort out these thaalimeen.

That's y the reward is so high , for propagating true deen on the net, coz u don't know who on the other side. It's part of the peak of Islam.....

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 29, 2020 17:45

N they trained so well, the rubbishes.

They use reverse reverse psycho

No Photo

zanat

Jul 29, 2020 18:20

Asalam Aleikum.. I have been following this post and sometimes I don't understand us women we say we are Muslims but we don't support sunnah.. Anywy evrybody is entitled to their own opinion, but my only advice to women here is no man will ever be yours alone you have to accept to share coz if you don't accept to share whole heartedly you will get heart broken finding him doing worse with non halal woman for her so it's better to accept to share and atlst you will know you are not alone instead of being lied to that u are the only one when in reality you aren't alone in the marriage.. My dear sisters let's welcome polygamy whole heartedly and actually Allah will bless u for doing that coz its not easy but doing it for the sake of Allah you will find more peace than lieng to yourself.. Let's be realistic please... And if I have hurt anyone's opinion I am sorry please forgive me just wanted women out here to stop dreaming and wake up to reality..

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 29, 2020 22:09

As ive said in other msgs...if you are prone to be influenced by other readings and other people...stick to only reading the Qar'an. We as muslims believe in other articles of faith..this includes the bible. Yet, those articles do not need to be read, but can be used for study IF one has very good discernment of what one is reading, so that they can see through the distortions. But you really dont need to read other articles..yet some that take on studies..may want to for referance. Yet, they can be very difficult to discern, whereas the Qar'an is very simplified Alhammdullia, so that it can be understood Insha'Allah. The Qar'an was delivered for All humanity..so some will realise more than others.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 29, 2020 22:17

The Qar'an was originally delivered to unintelligent people.

No Photo

Content

Jul 29, 2020 22:22

@ Beauty, may Allah guide you and forgive you. Ameen. Your posts are quite astonishing not to say ridiculous. Part of being on a public platform to bear with nonsense from all kind of individuals. Al hamdulilallah

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 29, 2020 22:24

Thanks chick. ๐Ÿ˜Š Thats cool.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 29, 2020 22:36

Im touched to hear that my thoughts are Astonishing. ๐Ÿ˜Š But, its thoughts that are shared by many, i cant claim it for myself. Thanks for your prayer too. Sleep well.

No Photo

Content

Jul 29, 2020 22:47

I fully agree that these thoughts are indeed shared with many. The world is populated by many imbeciles so that does not come as a surprise that these thoughts and more are existing.
The Quran is for people of understanding. This is stated so many times in the Quran. Allah blesses whoever He wishes with intelligence, wisdom and understanding of His Holy book. We Muslims know the blessing Allah has bestowed upon us with sending the Quran and His Prophet peace be upon him. And our duty is convey the message but only Allah opens the heart to His Deen, and Allah only choses people of understanding.
Al hamdulilallah we are forever grateful to have been guided and we pray we remain steadfast. Please continue entertaining me. It reminds me of how blessed I am

No Photo

Content

Jul 29, 2020 22:48

Al hamdulilallah

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 29, 2020 22:59

You misunderstood me. I said unintellegent..as there were people back then doing the wrong things in lots of ways, and not using their heart and mind. And most Muslims dont understand the full extent of the Qar'an..and i aint gonna claim that i do either.. as you may realise one things one time..and then Allah will make you realise even more about the same thing on following readings. I was just reiterating and echoing as someone asked. It was only general advise. You attatch the negative association to words, not everyone does.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 29, 2020 23:04

Not everyone that is a muslim understands everything..and that speaks for all humanity. Yet, i was really just offering some study reminder to the one that was asking.

No Photo

Content

Jul 29, 2020 23:06

@ Beauty, I don't think I misinterpret you at all.
Many of your posts confirm my opinion about you. There is a pattern. You mock Islam and at times Allah then when you think you have exposed yourself too much you try to reverse things.
I don't believe for a second you are who you claim you are.

No Photo

Content

Jul 29, 2020 23:12

Abdullah ibn Masโ€™ud reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, โ€œThe best people are those of my generation, then those who come after them, then those who come after them. Then, there will come people after them whose testimony precedes their oaths and their oaths precede their testimony.โ€

Source: Sฬฃahฬฃiฬ„hฬฃ al-Bukhaฬ„riฬ„ 6065, Sฬฃahฬฃiฬ„hฬฃ Muslim 2533

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 29, 2020 23:12

I think everyone has something to add to life.

No Photo

Content

Jul 29, 2020 23:15

Sadly, yes. Often it is negative

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 29, 2020 23:19

I understand i come across somewhat mysterious to some. Yet, im not asking anyone to believe that im not genuine.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 29, 2020 23:21

Yes Allah knew that people as a whole improve generation after generation. Its evident everywhere Alhammdullia! Its beautiful to watch. ๐Ÿ™‚

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 29, 2020 23:28

Im just being myself..if thats not good enough for some people reading a msg that i sent, i cant do much about that. I meant no malice with what i posted..i was just offering help.

No Photo

Content

Jul 29, 2020 23:33

Al-Zubair ibn โ€˜Adi reported: We came to Anas ibn Malik, may Allah be pleased with him, and we complained to him of what we suffered from the ruler Al-Hajjaj. Anas said, โ€œBe patient, for an era will not come upon but that what comes after is worse, until you meet your Lord. I heard it from your Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him.โ€

Source: Sฬฃahฬฃiฬ„hฬฃ al-Bukhaฬ„riฬ„ 6657

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Bukhari

No Photo

Content

Jul 29, 2020 23:38

I am glad that posts cannot be deleted.

Everyone is free to read and make their own mind. In many instances, I thought you were ridiculing Islam and Allah. I needed time to be certain.

No Photo

Content

Jul 29, 2020 23:40

May Allah protect his Ummah from all evil. Ameen.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 29, 2020 23:42

Its always helpful to pause and think about what is heard, it gives time for digestion.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 29, 2020 23:45

It said the trusted ones will not be trusted towards the end. Yet, thats not our concern...ascending is our mission.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 29, 2020 23:54

Im not on here to impress people with my Islamic eclat..im here to look out for men! I just post on the forum as well. People can think what they want..im not concerned.

Juliatotallybored

Jul 29, 2020 23:56

@content

I dont know why u think im standing up for every woman. I state that clearly in my last part, that i support polygamy if women benefit from it.

Goodluck finding your polygamous husband, if that's what you're into. There are way too many brothers who are looking for their 4th bride. If it benefits you, go for it.

No Photo

Content

Jul 30, 2020 00:04

@Julia, I read your post again. You are right, you did not talk for All women. My apologies.

I am definitely in favour of a polygamous marriage. But Allah is the best of Planners.

Juliatotallybored

Jul 30, 2020 00:07

@zanat

I feel sad for u that according to you, our husbands will not be ours only....(he will do zina)

I feel sad that you think that all husbands will sooner or later cheat.

Sunnah.....?? Not being pro-polygamy has nothing to do with hating or going against the sunnah of polygamy. (Most of you don't understand this)
The prophet pbuh liked the color brown for example. I dislike that color very much...but that doesnt mean im going against a sunnah.

Everyone can have their own opinion on polygamy. No one should call another ignorant or stupid or that they're going against the sunnah...because in the end of the day: IT'S THEIR CHOICE. Who are we to tell people what to allow and what not to???
Who wishes to have a polygamous husband...THEIR CHOICE.
Who wishes not to have a polygamous husband...THEIR CHOICE

I support BOTH
What I'm only pointing out is: "if men were to be in our shoes,, they would not want to share their wife with 3 other men"

That's all I wanted to point out (the hypocrisy)
And they know that I'm RIGHT

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 30, 2020 00:08

Ive ready explained that in a msg on here.

Juliatotallybored

Jul 30, 2020 00:09

Btw...men don't focus on ALL THE OTHER SUNNAH.....like GROWING A SUNNAH BEARD.....they only focus on getting more s*x partners (polygamy)

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 30, 2020 00:10

Typo..Ive alteady explained about the sunnah of polygamy in a msg on here.

Juliatotallybored

Jul 30, 2020 00:12

@content h now i read ur text better: "injustice to talk for all MEN"

I'm not saying that EVERY MAN supports polygamy.
Im not saying ALL MEN don't care about wimen's feelings

This is ALWAYS a problem on this site: that when i say MEN...people understand ALL MEN

Pff (their brain...not my mouth)

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 30, 2020 00:13

But i dont think it was understandable.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 30, 2020 00:17

Adjust your word framing.. then people wont make the mistake.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 30, 2020 00:19

Its no problem if someone doesnt pick up on what you wrote. Its theirs.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 30, 2020 00:20

Otherwise..they would understand and not get anyone wrong! ๐Ÿ˜„

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 30, 2020 00:22

Some people dont mind sharing, we are one. Some people are not ready to share as much as others yet, thats all.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 30, 2020 00:25

Allahs shares with all Alhamndullia..even the wicked are sustained. And some things are granted to some that others wont recieve. So Allah has both traits..and its refected in His creations. ๐Ÿ™‚ La lia ha ila la

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 30, 2020 00:26

Typo. ๐Ÿ˜’

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 30, 2020 00:35

@ zanat, 100% agreed.

I am a man, thats what I said,

if we withheld from releasing energy at necessary times, our nafs and shaytaans waswasa, we may err.

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 30, 2020 00:45

Sisters chill

Lol beauty, that a bad typo

I think too resolve the issue , retype it then we take it u Muslim. ( U n content lol )

Lemme do the same, La ila ha illallah muhammadur rasulullah. I am a Muslim ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ content, I feel u, bout the infiltration thoughts, I have the same, not of beauty, or on this forum specific....but yeah.

That's what's so luvly bout this, from the comfort of ur bed, u get the same reward lie that brother/sister at the peak....

Then also we from different countries

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 30, 2020 00:46

Alot of Muslims are unaware , they think all these Islamic sites are Islamic

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 30, 2020 00:51

Use their sites , their wealth, and spread our deen.

ALLAH SWT told Rasulullah(saw) regarding kuffaar, sumfin to the effect, " let them spend their wealth (in fighting you), it will be a means of their own destruction.

So alhamdulillah, same scenario here....

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 30, 2020 00:51

* regarding kuffaar of qureysh

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 30, 2020 00:57

The wives of Umar r.a.

1.Zaynab bint Madhun
2.Umm Kulthum bint Jarwal
3.Qurayba bint Abi Umayya
4.Jamila bint Thabit
5.Atiqa bint Zayd
6.Umm Hakim bint al-Harith
7.Umm Kulthum bint Ali
8.Umm Kulthum bint Abu Bakr

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 30, 2020 02:19

Julia I'm bored, I have some family in Suriname, but haven't met them......

Abrar Qureshi

Jul 30, 2020 07:28

I wonder if someone points out hypocrisy in others, points hypocrisy in themselves too. Is that them being a hypocrite then ๐Ÿค”.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 30, 2020 08:16

Thats why blame and shame is not an islamic principal. Compassion and mercy and for giveness are...

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 30, 2020 09:56

@ Abrar Qureshi

If u meaning me, yes definitely I am a hypocrite

May ALLAH SWT guide me n all Muslims, and the whole of mankind

La ila ha illallah muhammadur rasulullah, lemme retry.....

Are u for or against polygamy?

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 30, 2020 09:59

Wait wait wait.

Is that u in the pic? Polygamy may be a bit too deep subject for u for now.
Baby steps, let's start with a sunnah beard?

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 30, 2020 10:07

Wives of Uthman r.a.

1. Umm 'Amr"
2. Asma bint Abi Jahl
3. Ruqayyah bint Muhammad
4. Umm Kulthum bint Muhammad
5. Fakhitah bint Ghazwan
6. Umm al-Banin bint Uyayna
7. Fatima bint al-Walid
8. Daughter of Khalid ibn Asid
9. Umm 'Amr Umm Najm bint Jundub
10. Ramla bint Shayba
11. Bunana
12. Na'ila bint al-Furafisa
13. Zaynab bint Hayyan (concubine)
14. Another Concubine

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Jul 30, 2020 10:09

AbdullahA1981, he Abrar ,seeks knowledge and he has tawhid,,

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 30, 2020 10:11

Umar r.a. ( during his khilafat )said sumfin like,

" In the time of Rasulullah (saw) there was wahi coming down, so Rasulullah (saw) knew exactly who are the munafiqeen,

Now there is no more wahi, so we look at the actions of the people and judge accordingly. "

Regarding forgiveness, Islam encourages it however it is an eye for an eye.

Total forgiveness that was Christianity. Slap one cheek , turn the other.

One meaning of Islam is peace, and u cannot get peace without justice.

ALLAH SWT is Al Adl

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 30, 2020 10:13

Lol k

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 30, 2020 10:37

You loose all your points when you offend an insult people unknowingly. Careful with ya words there champ..dont want to cancel yourself out.

Juliatotallybored

Jul 30, 2020 11:07

@lala wa alaykum salam

If a man proposes to you, who has knowledge of Islam, but doesn't put it into practice (he's shows bad behavior)......you should not accept his proposal, wether he's looking for a 1st wife or a 4th

secondly,
A man who mistreats his 1st wife,,,, to me that's clear proof that he won't treat the rest with respect.

Third,
Polygamous men are fully aware that they cannot treat all of their wives equally & fairly...and not doing so, they will be partly paralyzed on the Day of Judgement...but that doesn't stop them to collect women

Fourth,
Polygamous men don't consider women to be equal to them; they believe that they are superior. A man who doesn't believe that your feelings are just as important to his....is a man selfcentered narcissist.
(Not all polygamous men tho -- for the people who love to jump to conclusion thay I always mean ALL MEN when I say MEN)

Polygamy is not for EVERY man.
It's for the men WHO CAN TREAT ALL OF THEIR WIVES FAIR (HQ 4:3)

Although Allah swt says that men will never be able to treat 2 women fair (HQ 4:129)

Polygamy is CLEARLY a test, to test the GREEDY, THE SELFISH, THE PERVERTS, THE NARCISSISTS, THE ARROGANTS, THE MYSOGONISTS & those wgo CALL themselves good & pious......a test they WILL fail, because Allah swt ALREADY said that they will fail.

If I was a man, I would've been SMART to figure this out, unlike men.
Polygamy = Paralyzation.
Most men don't know this or don't TRULY fear Allah.
This is the TEST. If a man SINCERELY FEARS ALLAH SWT,,,,, he will not even CONSIDER polygamy.

Polygamy = a TRAP (a to see which man has taqwah)
Because if you fail in treating your wives equally right,,,,,,,,, (which Allah swt already warned you that you will fail)......YOU WILL BE PARALYZED

(The men & women here, who think that I speak AGAINST ISLAM & SUNNAH.......that I'm probably kafir-like......that my mind is narrow...& corrupted.......I HOPE TO HAVE OPENED YOUR BRAINS WITH POLYGAMY. Polygamy has more cons....and the biggest con is paralyzation for thousands of years. Polygamy is a risk that I would never take, if I was a man. And if my husband wanted to becime a polygamous husband, TO SPARE HIM FROM PARALYZATION, I would advice him to drop me for his new bride)

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 30, 2020 11:21

She wrote the post weeks ago...

Juliatotallybored

Jul 30, 2020 12:04

Men use SUNNAH as an excuse to fulfil their carnal desires. And Allah swt knows their true intentions. (There could be a handful who's intention nky is : HELPING out...but the rest??)

Do u think they are asking 60 year old women to be their 2nd wife?
They only want the fresh ones. They don't want a mother with 4 children....45 is even considered too old.
So, don't let men fool you with "sunnah"...following in the prophets' footsteps.
Polygamy to them means: "financial support for s*x"

These men are huge sinners and they have the audacity to compare themselves with the holy people who had more than 1 wife.
These men are guilty of watching indecent stuff, doing indecent stuff, listening to indecent stuff, saying indecent stuff....and they compare themselves with the holy men of the past.

It doesnt matter how many wives they sum up that belonged to whatever sahaba or prophet........those holy men are called holy for a reason.

They're not fooling me with "sunnah".
I can easily see through them.

There are 45-60 year old women here, with children......do these polygamous men show interest in you???????
Nope. Now go do the math.

Btw the women who are looking for a man to provide for them and their children.....don't u realize you're a golddigger??
Own your worth, girl. Get up and provide for yourself. Be independent ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 30, 2020 12:18

Who are you sending this msg to??

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Jul 30, 2020 12:20

I will gladly marry a woman under 55 - 60 years old, no matter what nationality, ))

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 30, 2020 13:46

Julia, take this as constructive Critism,

If u are a Muslim, u are either ignorant or misguided, make Dua for me n u n everyone for hidayah and taqwa and the correct understanding of quraan and sunnah

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 30, 2020 13:52

@ beauty - not my points , it's stuff from Islam.

Btw u never read the kalima again

I'm not here to win or loose, I'm here to talk al Haq,

To learn, and to forward to Muslims and munafiq/kaafir as a means of dawah to them...

Do Ull check up half of the things Ull type, or type mainly from emotion.

Again, constructive Critism, u quote all ur own sayings and debate it , wen sumtimes , ALOT of the time, hadith says different.....

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 30, 2020 14:05

This is a marrige site. I dont use it to spread islam, i just be myself on here. You can do what you like..your preaching or whatever you want man...up to you. But im just being me.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 30, 2020 14:15

And i aint debating..im talking. Well, im actually typing as we all know. ๐Ÿ™„ Theres a difference.

Abrar Qureshi

Jul 30, 2020 14:24

@abdullah no brother it's not pointed to I was generally saying this ๐Ÿ˜„..and I would encourage you and everyone to spread Islamic knowledge as much as you guys can. Barring the fact that it should primarily be first from Qur'an and then hadith. I think these two sources are more than enough. Also something I wanted to clear. Somehow I believe the level of taqwa and the time's then in the olden days were amazing and less distracting respectively. Nowadays it's so easy to sin and get influenced. For example westernisation of Islam fusing the weird form of feminism in Islam etc. Islam already had the best to offer everyone before feminism even began. I fear how difficult will it be to bring up children. So with regards to polygamy don't you people think it'll be more difficult since how corrupted times are and easy it is to get influenced even some of the best one's. I mean you can't escape this constant feed of corruption and distraction. So something like polygamy Which is already a tough task to take it up in these times wouldn't it be really difficult? Since as I said before people in the olden times were just absolute gems both women and men. Just beautiful amazing people. No ego's. Focused. Strong and committed. And there were less distractions too..no CNN ๐Ÿ˜„, Hollywood etc. And no idiots getting distracted by feminism. So what are your thoughts on this my friend's? Allahafiz..may Allah give you all what he thinks is best๐Ÿ‘... Allahafiz lovely people

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 30, 2020 17:52

Sorry bro,

I thought me, coz I'm the one screaming munafiq everywhere.

Anyhow, please forgive me

Abrar Qureshi

Jul 30, 2020 18:33

@abdullah brother it's perfectly ok..no worries ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

No Photo

zanat

Jul 31, 2020 01:31

@sistee julia it seems like you are a Muslim but you are opposing every little bit of it.. I didn't say a man without polygamy would do zina maybe you didn't understand it well I don't know anywy I just wanted the ladies who can actually understand my message to reflect on it because we will always blame men but in reality we should try and change ourselves first as women.. In your posts most of the time I don't understand you, you say you are looking for a husband but in reality you are here to critisize about Islamic men and you forget all men aren't the same maybe the bad experiences you had on the site made u be more careful and think that all men here are the same but you and all of us should try and put our trust in Allah and pray for a good spouse in Shaa Allah instead of wasting our energy critisizung men and vice versa its soo tiring and with the blame game it wount lead us anywhere just frustrated for nothing.. Let's all have faith in Allah if Allah wills we will find spouses here if not in Shaa Allah elsewhere maybe.. Sorry Julia if I have offended you in anyway coz I know am not perfect and nobody is I may have made a mistake somewhere unknowingly... By tha way Eid Mubarak everyone

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 31, 2020 11:42

Is Julia a Muslim name?

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 31, 2020 11:45

The wives of Ali r.a.

1. Fatimah
2. Umamah bint Zainab
3. Umm ul-Banin
4. Leila bint Masoud
5. Asma bint Umays
6. Khawlah bint Ja'far
7. Al Sahba' bint Rabi'ah

No Photo

zanat

Jul 31, 2020 13:50

It's not a Muslim name but sometimes it happens that you revert and your documents are still with your former names so it becomes hard to change the name in documents and maybe you end up using it anyway... But whatever it is Allah knows best maybe she can answer you that coz for me I think its not a Muslim name

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Jul 31, 2020 15:25

Zanat,

Yip, sumtimes a Nick, like zuleikhah/juleikah, becomes Julie, Julia., Childhood nick...

I was being sarcastic hopefully she felt insulted, coz she insults the sunnah

I was being nice earlier on to her, wen I told her she was ignorant or misguided, I wanted to type there also maybe kaafir or infiltrator, ALLAH SWT knows wat my thoughts were.

But leave her, if she is an infiltrator, then she has been given the dawah, if she does accept, Alhamdulillah

So much HASANAT, exercising my fingers in my bed,THANKS bored girl , inshaALLAH u are one of my means to jannah.

Rasulullah (saw) said, sumfin to the effect, " a strong believer is better than a weak believer, and there is good in both"
Ulema say, strong both spiritually and physically,

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ, U gimme strong fingers, PUNNY

Juliatotallybored

Aug 1, 2020 05:31

@zanat

According to you, I'm going against (opposing) islam...just because I said that I'm not pro-polygamy, unless women benifit from it.
This makes no sense.

To you, we women must change ourselves (accept & be patient with polygamy).
Makes no sense..that you're telling women what to do.

To you, I'm probably a revert...just because my username is julia..
Makes no sense to jump to conclusions, based on someone's username

It is clearly that you didnt understand my words. But i understood yours very well.

According to you, i had bad experiences with men...and i think that all men are bad. (I get this a lot on this site. I guess people are quick to jump to conclusions)

According to you, I'm not here to find my match,,,, but to critisize men.....
Pointing out the real reason why men want 4 wives, is according to you critizism (it's your brain...not my fault)

I'm pointing out the red flags ๐Ÿšฉ
If you, as a woman dont want to see them....then go ahead and be someone's 4th bride.
The flags are for those who like to learn, like eyeopeners, like the truth....just ignore my wisdom & warning if you think I'm only here to oppose islam & muslim men ๐Ÿ˜

I know myself & what I stand for. I don't tell people what to do. I throw some eye openers and I leave people to decide what they want to do with it. Everyone has a different opinion about polygamy...you should respect that...; you can give your own opinion, but you can't tell women to accept it.

I don't accept sexual transmitted diseases. (STD)
Thank u.

I'm pro TRUE LOVE.
True love is only between 2 people. (Another thing pro-polygamers don't understand ๐Ÿšฉ)

Juliatotallybored

Aug 1, 2020 07:21

@zanat
A thing about women who fully support polygamy & are looking for a married man.....is that they choose these men to benefit financially from them. (Most women)

The men already know this and they're always ready to pay to achieve their own goals.

These women are golddiggers. You are a golddigger when u marry a (married) man just for the gold. As long as he takes care of you & your children...you have no problem with him sleeping around. You dont even mind if you have to share 1 roof with the other 3 women.

These women don't love these men. (The men dont love them eighter)
They dont care about them.
They dont care about love.
They dont care about loyalty, selfrespect & getting respected.
Their priority is money. Financial support.
These women dont care about morals, values & ethics (using a man is okay to them)
They dont care if their hearts get hurt.....oh, wait. They can't get hurt..because you have to love your polygamous man to be able to feel jealousy. (You already know he's a polygamous man before marrying him)

(A real man will not settle down for a woman who doesnt truly love him..... other men?? Other men dont truly care about love, as long as they can score with 4 atractive women)

These women dont care if they get infected with STD.
They only care about the gold..and they will use "SUNNAH" as an excuse to get it. But Allah swt knows what is in their hearts. Why do you think they fight to become the 2nd wife?? They will even gladly accept to become the 3rd wife.

Can you blame polygamous men from using them?

Not all women who support polygamy and are hoping to become a co-wife, are golddigggers (because narrowminded muslims tend to jump to conclusions fast)

Men complain on this site that women are golddiggers. This is one of the reasons๐Ÿšฉ
Not only muslim men show redflags....muslim women too.
You just need trained eyes & a set of intelligent brains to spot them

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 1, 2020 07:32

Our true love should be with Allah..it the only true love. The creation is there to support each other (with care support etc) while doing this. So, everyone aims to love Allah the most over all humans throughout their lives. This is what makes a muslim mariage slightly different from the other marriages.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 1, 2020 07:41

So, i hope that everyone can love Allah the most, for their whole lives. ๐Ÿ™‚

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 1, 2020 07:43

If you think about it long enough..all the creations use each other one way or another...its weather or not it in a loving good way, or a harmful bad way.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 1, 2020 07:44

Its just the way Allah designed it.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 1, 2020 07:46

No can help but to use the creation to Worship Allah. ๐Ÿ˜Š

No Photo

zanat

Aug 1, 2020 08:45

Sister Julia I don't want to argue with you but you are entitled to your own opinion.. I am actually just laughing at your comment its soo funny how can you judge your fellow women just because they accept the sunnah that Allah set for us its not like I was the one who invented polygamy.. Anywy all the best to u I don't really care about what u think about me regarding this topic but Allah knows me best

No Photo

zanat

Aug 1, 2020 08:50

And another thing the much love you are taking about is good to be given to Allah and not your fellow human being remember people are not here to live forever we are just passes by in this world so when we follow the sunnahs that were left to us we have higher chances of having a more successful life afterwards... So don't try and change religion so that it may fit your opinions but follow the religion as it is fully

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 1, 2020 09:34

Jealousy, coveting and envy are to be rid from the soul. When these are being felt, you are experiencing the lower nafs. Jealousy is not a healthy feeling, one must try to learn to overcome that.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 1, 2020 09:34

Jealousy is not love.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 1, 2020 09:38

Jealousy is about selfishness and control. That is not an element of love. I hope you can realise this in time, for your own sake.

Juliatotallybored

Aug 1, 2020 12:57

@zanat

Try and change religion.....you're basically telling me that I'm guilty of fitnah..im trying to change religion , just because i believe that some women who's aim is polygamy, are golddiggers.
Do u see that this make no sense??????
Do u also see that all you have been doing since the start, is falsly labeling me??
Im sure u dont see it

Secondly, you're laughing at me, because you dont believe that there are some women who use the sunnah of polygamy for their worldly gains???
Makes no sense again...or maybe you're just ignorant.
I've heard women admit this...so I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT,,, I'm not judging..I'm sharing my knowledge. (But as i said before: take it or leave it. Laughing at me.....will only keep you ignorant)

And last, you say that the LOVE i speak about, should be for Allah swt and not our spouse???
That is YOUR opinion...and it confirms that i was right: these polygamous women dont TRULY love their husbands (and vice versa)
To u LOVING YOUR HUSBAND.....is unnecessary...that love should be focussed on Allah swt, because we were not made to live here

According to u, accepting this sunnah (polygamy) will give us success in the after life.
Which..just like the other things you have been saying from the start: makes no sense.
Accepting or not accepting polygamy does not determine our success. Its how we life, that determines that.

Like i said, if you want a married man....go ahead.
Islam doesnt FORCE women to accept polygamy. It is their choice to make. If they dont accept polygamy, they may up and leave....it is not a sin. They won't be punished for it. A woman can even state this in her marriage contract.

No Photo

zanat

Aug 1, 2020 15:29

๐Ÿ‘

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Aug 1, 2020 22:43

Lol boredome,

u ain't guilty of fitnah, u think like a KAAFIR

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Aug 1, 2020 22:45

Yeah Islam does not force women to be polygamous.Ull have no say in the matter.

if ur man wishes to marry a second wife, we don't need the first wife permission.

The man only has to inform first wife

No Photo

AbdullahA1981

Aug 1, 2020 22:49

Only @ zanat,

What bout me ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm getting bored

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 1, 2020 22:58

Im over looking for a partner..im bored as well. Its become to strange to find someone this way. I like the old way much better! Trying to guage someone from a distance is not viable. So, while the virus has made things a lull for a while..im not worrying bout it!

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 1, 2020 23:13

It seems like some women try to expose the faults of others...and some men. They go out of their way to find any little thing they can pick on. Im happy that reminder is on here a lot, so i stay away from it..it doesnt make for pleasant conversation.

No Photo

zanat

Aug 1, 2020 23:22

I choose to ignore most of the times people who hve bad vibes I prefer positivity only and if someone thinks they are so perfect with what they think I just live it at that no need to waste your energy... And I was actully bored that's why I replied to her coz I knew this would happen
@Abdullah don't mind some people it's not worth your energy.. Just pray for them and for ourselves to become better people in Shaa Allah coz anywy we ain't perfect..

Juliatotallybored

Aug 1, 2020 23:28

@zanat

I find you very .....what is the word that im looking for?

"People who have bad vibes.....i prefer positivity (so im negative) ....thinks that they are so perfect...not worth your energy...pray for them to become better people, cuz are not perfect"

๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป i find u abusive. Ur comments loaded with insults.
I cant read anything from abdullah....or whoever...i probably already have that person blocked.

And now i shall do the same with you and ur sort
Goodbye.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 2, 2020 12:00

Goodbye as well..im outta here. To many tears staying on here. Bye bye.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.