Helahel

is there only love in America

No Photo

is there only love in America

Kadour12lo Created Jul 1, 2020 02:14
10 Comments

Some of the women who live in Western countries speak arrogantly using phrases that fomented hatred such as I do not reply to people from third world countries... Outsiders out !!! Only CA/US/UK !!! and in the end they claim searching for love .
Are you afraid of helping young people to migrate?

This topic has 12 comments

Abrar Qureshi

Jul 1, 2020 02:31

Assalam brother.That's not right. Although you will find a good mix here, but yes rotten apples do exist here aswell. I hope Allah blesses us all with much patience, a good life and a place in jannah. Ameen.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 1, 2020 02:50

why my friend you want to migrate to Dar ul kufar from a muslim land .

No Photo

Kadour12lo

Jul 1, 2020 03:02

Doctor Muhammad, listen to me brother . The question is Why do women assume that in advance ?
Is this not considered a prejudgment?
Why is it permissible for a woman to search for partners in Western , and it is not permissible for men ?

No Photo

Beauty

Jul 1, 2020 03:15

Allah says marry who you love.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 1, 2020 03:18

yes brother you are right i have no right to stop instead i encourage them .
Marriage is not a joke
Quran says surah nish
marry those women who you like 2,3,4,😁

Abrar Qureshi

Jul 1, 2020 03:37

@kadour Assalam, that's because atleast compared to women the way some men have behaved is downright pathetic and shameful, right here on this website. Some women here too have behaved inappropriately. But then again i believe there's a way to do things, jahalat will ruin it for other good people aswell. Those people who were jahils ruined it for the new wave that has come. It's just how some men have ruined it with their jahalat for the good ones, same goes for women but i understand your point, there does exist a certain type of prejudice in humans, which is totally wrong. That's why we're humans, but it's good if you're bringing it into attention. Allahafiz

Abrar Qureshi

Jul 1, 2020 03:38

On the other hand there are those also who still have hope and are not judgemental despite bad experiences, because for the jahils Allah will take care of them.

No Photo

Kadour12lo

Jul 1, 2020 04:11

in addition to your words brother Abrar Qurash, i just want to say that Marriage should be based on high values ​​and not on a simple question like : what'syour location ? Unfortunately, this is what I notice that it is being focused on by a well-known group of women

Abrar Qureshi

Jul 1, 2020 04:38

@kadour...true brother that is also a fundamental issue. But i believe some people also want a similar culture or background, but yes i exactly understand what you're saying this is a mindset problem.

Amir

Jul 1, 2020 08:21

Salaam, for me living in the west, I want someone from here too but because here not that much Muslimas, I am trying to search from outside my country. Try to understand the technicality part and the emotional part when bringing someone here or when you relocate. Women in general prefer someone local and don't forget the social part, it will be really nice to have all family members from both sides living in the same place. And if you have full time job and a good career you can't leave all of that and relocate unless you are very interesting person, here I mean, rich, beautiful, healthy, high level of education, looks cool and the last one may be your Deen. I think it is a legitimate wish and nice to mention that in advance. When I read that in their profiles, I don't argue I just run like speedy Gonzales.

Saying ( I do not reply to people from third world countries) this is rude and I don't think a "normal" woman can say that. I am sure scammers wanted to say, we only want to scam people from western countries cos they all have credit cards, easy to wire the money. πŸ˜‰

No Photo

Beauty

Jul 1, 2020 10:33

Well said guys. 😊 Alhammdullia.

No Photo

Beauty

Jul 1, 2020 23:25

It might be their way of telling you they are not interested in you. Some people are not so straight forward and feel rude to admit to another that they dont have any feelings for them, so say another less personal reason, in hope no to offend.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.