A little reminder for myself first and you all.
Etiquette of speaking/conversing with others:
- Always respond to the Salaam (it's fardh!)
- Don't ignore or disregard messages even when you're not interested (that's simply rude🤷🏾♀️)
- Do not share private information someone has shared with you (do I need to remind you of the punishment for backbiting? 👀)
- Do not speak foul/vile speech (you are an ambassador of Islam. Talk like one!)
- Be polite (this is the correct adhab of a Muslim🧕🏾)
- Hear people out.. they may not be as you are assuming they are (being judgemental isn't a good look ❌)
You can add more in the comments.