Helahel

Why is it that nobody replies me. Is ot happening with you also?

Why is it that nobody replies me. Is ot happening with you also?

Kashif Riaz Created Jun 27, 2020 15:12
12 Comments

Asalam-o-Alikum
It's been more than a month that I'm on this site.
The reason to join this site is to find a nice lady for marriage. I viewed many profiles and also left messages but except very few of them replied. Rest of the ladies didn't even bother to reply.
I think it's one's moral duty to reply the person who is messing, if you don't want to talk him just say that I'M SORRY TO SAY THAT I'VE MY OWN PREFERENCES I CAN'T TALK TO YOU.
I think that I made myself ckear.

DID YOU GUYS ALSO FACE THIS ISSUE????

This topic has 16 comments

Abu Maryam Al Salafy

Jun 27, 2020 15:31

yes there is such a problem the inhabitants of this site

IrishSis_Muslimah

Jun 27, 2020 18:00

@Kashif riaz:
Wa alaykum salaam. Yes, agreed. Also, it may be useful to take note of when the user was last online. I have messaged profiles that haven't been used in months without realising. Can be annoying, for sure.

Kashif Riaz

Jun 27, 2020 18:26

Irishsis you are right. But there are girls who read my message and didn't even bother to reply. If one doesn't like other he/she should say that, sorry I'm not interested. Keeping silence is not a good thing I think.

No Photo

zanat

Jun 27, 2020 21:59

Salam brother kashif if someone doesn't reply just move on that's life you don't have to bother with a person who ignores you just move on and maybe the next one might be for u so don't pay attention with that it happens.. Even some men chat with you for a while then suddenly they disappear so you are left wondering what's up anyway don't hold it against those kinds of people the best thing is to move on and pray to Allah so that you find someone worth it in Shaa Allah.. And all the best to you

Kashif Riaz

Jun 27, 2020 22:43

@Zanat
Walikum-Asalam
Jazak-Allah-ho-khyr for your support and prayers

Farid

Jun 27, 2020 23:50

It's very common behavior among women, not just on this site. Don't take it personal.

No Photo

zanat

Jun 28, 2020 08:17

Salam brother farid when you generalise that it's common with women it's not good because not all women are the same.. The same way some men aren't good that is the same way some women aren't good so don't generalize coz not all women are the same

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 30, 2020 15:24

brother khashif best way is to send a message ending with this line that i do .even the most staunchest person replies .
( if u are not intrested then atleast reply me no so i should not waste my time waiting for your replies)
but still some remain left so u leave them why marry such a person having so rude behaviour.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 30, 2020 15:40

some sisters block me on my first message .
so much affraid of my face .
what a joke?

No Photo

zanat

Jun 30, 2020 18:32

Salam doctor mohammad.. I am really sorry for the bad experience sounds absurd how can a person do that and yet they haven't given a chance to know u anyway this site is full of weirdos so don't mind people like that just move on to the next one coz it's sometimes Allah who helps us avoid making mistakes with some people... Hop you fine someone in Shaa Allah

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 30, 2020 18:35

Ameen sister zanat may Allah give u the husband you are looking for ameen

No Photo

zanat

Jun 30, 2020 22:07

Doctor Muhammad.. AMEEN

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 1, 2020 03:26

oh please @ muslimman i have seen woman from fundamental islamic societies not from west .where i live most woman dont want any thing .please vist pakistan ,afghanistan ,khasmir,malaysia.
ok i know you had a very bad experience i also had at least dont gerenalize the whole woman gender .
by the way are u a revert or born muslim?

Amir

Jul 1, 2020 20:34

May be ladies were always hard to get. Founder of Ottoman Empire Osman wanted to marry a girl but her father kept refusing until he told him of his dream in sleep of a tree that grew in seconds to reach the Atlas in SW, Caucasus in NE, Danub in the West and Nile in the South. Dream was interpreted as stretches of an Empire to be, and only then the father agreed!!!

Amir

Jul 4, 2020 00:45

These days cats get more lovin' than men https://youtu.be/r-T1qTjEjo4

Farid

Jul 4, 2020 13:56

Zanat, notice how I did not say all women. It's true of most women.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.